Wolf Play : Reigns Animations | closed
Chatbox
 distant-screams
11:30:03 katy | beetle
Verne,
you find them in explore by killing gwyn ap nudd. he either drops a raven feather or a charon's blessing ^^
 distant-screams
11:29:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws / gear and decor ideas? :)
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss
 Arctic Moon
11:21:25 NY, Malo, Arctic
Pvp anyone? I'm bored as heck
 Salem
11:19:42 Bell
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
11:16:31 NY, Malo, Arctic
welp my game must think it's still winter XD
 AshenCrow
11:15:09 Ashe, Crow
It's the bug
 Caeruleum
11:14:54 Cae, Blue
id also say restart, yeah
 Arctic Moon
11:14:37 NY, Malo, Arctic
It could just be extremely bad luck. I'll try restarting my level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Reigns Animations | closedOctober 21, 2023 11:36 PM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Alteori
Coolio :)
Cool beans, so just the one piece with Bast instead of Frisk right?
That should be ok, it looks the same on the other side of his chest right? If so then that ones all good :) Thankyou

@Inferno
I might pick some out and do a poll too :) I think NR has quite a few to choose from :)
-
Oh yeah true, just a couple little main ones instead of heaps :) Thats a good idea :) Thankyou
Reigns Animations | closedOctober 24, 2023 08:46 PM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
I hope you're all well :) I've got a mini update :) Just to keep you all in the loop :)

I'm updating how I'm organising my files and orders, I've finished a couple more of the orders too. I'll re-pm those who've already received theirs with the new links to their pieces, as for those still waiting I will now be doing a couple of files;
--> Animated PNG (these will be the main files, these can be full or avi size and unless requested, will be transparent backgrounds, these also will be the watermarked versions unless others are requested)
--> GIF files (These will come through once payment comes through (unless a watermarked file is requested)(These are lower quality but will work in TH) :)

I'll also introduce a couple more discounts soon so keep an eye out on those :)
As always, any feedback is appreciated and if there is anything in particular in future you'd like to see let me know :)
Thankyou

Edited at October 24, 2023 09:35 PM by 3amReign
Reigns Animations | closedNovember 2, 2023 02:07 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey guys, sorry I went a little awol there, work has been stupid crazy this last week and my family were visiting so between shifts I tried to see them a little. I'm sorry I didn't get the orders out prior to Halloween and therefore if you'd like I'm happy to take 5% off due to not completing them in time.
-
As for future updates, once I get through these orders I'll reopen the shop with some standard pieces (these can be ordered whenever and I'll occasionally update them) and then seasonal (these will be things like Christmas, halloween etc.) :)
-
Thankyou for your patience,
Reign :)
Reigns Animations | closedNovember 2, 2023 09:11 AM

Futon_Stalker

Lightbringer

Give Award
Awesome :]
Reigns Animations | closedNovember 22, 2023 11:37 PM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello everyone :) I hope you are all well :)
--
Little updates/notices and a proposal I suppose :)
--
Update/s:
- I've just gotten myself a new ipad so I can't art till I get that set up, it's lowkey being a pain lol but that should be sorted tonight hopefully :)
- Apologies for being so slow lately works been crazy and I've a few personal things going on at the moment (with work and with family, I am ok though :) )
- Thankyou for your patience with me and I will answer the pms shortly today too :)
--
Proposal:
So I was thinking, What if I put the halloween orders a little on backorder (don't panic too much I'm not cancelling any I promise, they will just be put on backorder and completed later as I have time) and reopening with christmas ones, the christmas orders will take precedent over the halloween orders, therefore the halloween themed ones will be pushed back (still completed at some point don't worry :) )
- With this too, I've decided this time round I will only open so many slots at once so I can work through them, I'm thinking of doing a reservation slot or too as well with these and potentially a backorder slot as well?
- Idea kinda;
Slot Number / Type / Availability Pack Name + Number Price Order Status
1 - Normal
2 - Normal
3 - Normal/Reservable
4 - Normal/Reservable
5 - Backorder/Reservable

Next order in the list is: whichever number is the next one to order (it won't go in slot order, it will be whos ordered next in line if that makes sense)

- Slot types:
-- Normal - Anyone anytime can get it, no reservations for this slot (only when it's open obviously)
-- Reservable - There will be a list of people waiting to get a slot, these are the slots they will get, reservation will take precedent over a 'normal' order (You will be pmed when the slot becomes open and have either 24 or 48hours to put your order in before you lose your reservation status and will need to re-reserve if youre wanting to)
-- Backorder - A slot for me to work on any backordered orders (aka halloween ones) to keep them moving through
-
So yeah :) Let me know what your thoughts are (feel free to pm them if you'd rather as well, I won't bite :) ) Should I do Chrissy now or just finish the halloweens first? And does my proposed slot system make sense? :)

Thankyou,
Reign
Reigns Animations | closedNovember 23, 2023 05:26 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
I'm fine with the halloween orders on pause and slots sound perfect because that way everyone has a chance and you won't be overwhelmed.
Reigns Animations | closedNovember 23, 2023 07:48 AM

AlteoriPaws

Darkseeker

Give Award

3amReign said:
@Alteori
Coolio :)
Cool beans, so just the one piece with Bast instead of Frisk right?
That should be ok, it looks the same on the other side of his chest right? If so then that ones all good :) Thankyou

So sorry for the late reply I never got your @ but to answer your question yes Bastimmy markings are the same on both sides if it's any help here's his anthro ref practically identical to his feral one https://postimg.cc/BLTmkRDR
Reigns Animations | closedNovember 23, 2023 08:30 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Since we are not going to be paying you until after you're done with the art work, I find it fair that you reopen with christmas ones and put the halloween ones on the back burner for a bit. Also, I like the limited slots idea, as it'll keep you from getting overwhelmed and what not :)

3amReign said:
Hello everyone :) I hope you are all well :)
--
Little updates/notices and a proposal I suppose :)
--
Update/s:
- I've just gotten myself a new ipad so I can't art till I get that set up, it's lowkey being a pain lol but that should be sorted tonight hopefully :)
- Apologies for being so slow lately works been crazy and I've a few personal things going on at the moment (with work and with family, I am ok though :) )
- Thankyou for your patience with me and I will answer the pms shortly today too :)
--
Proposal:
So I was thinking, What if I put the halloween orders a little on backorder (don't panic too much I'm not cancelling any I promise, they will just be put on backorder and completed later as I have time) and reopening with christmas ones, the christmas orders will take precedent over the halloween orders, therefore the halloween themed ones will be pushed back (still completed at some point don't worry :) )
- With this too, I've decided this time round I will only open so many slots at once so I can work through them, I'm thinking of doing a reservation slot or too as well with these and potentially a backorder slot as well?
- Idea kinda;
Slot Number / Type / Availability Pack Name + Number Price Order Status
1 - Normal
2 - Normal
3 - Normal/Reservable
4 - Normal/Reservable
5 - Backorder/Reservable

Next order in the list is: whichever number is the next one to order (it won't go in slot order, it will be whos ordered next in line if that makes sense)

- Slot types:
-- Normal - Anyone anytime can get it, no reservations for this slot (only when it's open obviously)
-- Reservable - There will be a list of people waiting to get a slot, these are the slots they will get, reservation will take precedent over a 'normal' order (You will be pmed when the slot becomes open and have either 24 or 48hours to put your order in before you lose your reservation status and will need to re-reserve if youre wanting to)
-- Backorder - A slot for me to work on any backordered orders (aka halloween ones) to keep them moving through
-
So yeah :) Let me know what your thoughts are (feel free to pm them if you'd rather as well, I won't bite :) ) Should I do Chrissy now or just finish the halloweens first? And does my proposed slot system make sense? :)

Thankyou,
Reign

Reigns Animations | closedNovember 23, 2023 05:39 PM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
Everyone:
Awesome :) Thankyou for your input guys :) I'll get the Christmas ones underway then :) I'll organise my slots and things today and hopefully start taking orders again too :)
-
Alteori:
All good :) Cool beans, thank you :)
Reigns Animations | closedNovember 24, 2023 08:56 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Name + Number: Wolf Pride 265679
Slot Number: Canine 02, 03, 04, 06, 07
Animation: Festivities
Line Type:
Character: Credits: Pack King and Kique-Nordin @ patreon
Rifle-Custom-2.png
Colours: (Please put what each colour/s are for, e.g. red socks) Traditional Christmas colors (Hat: Red, Cape: Green, Harbess Red, and Scarf red
Other?: None
Pack Name + Number: Wolf Pride 265679
Slot Number: Reindeer 01 and 02
Animation: Festivities
Line Type:
Character: Traditional Reindeer
Colours: (Please put what each colour/s are for, e.g. red socks) Lights: multicolored, ear muffs white
Other?: None

Edited at November 24, 2023 10:51 AM by Wolf Pride

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us