Wolf Play : TH Sales Clearout
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
06:24:02 
Fairy Tale Wolves, holy cow. Usually people say they have ugly wolves and I laugh it off but . . . woah. That's an ugly wolf. It reminds me of ramen noodle seasoning. lol
 Goddess Juno
06:23:34 Juno (he/they)
he kinda looks like a bee
 Fairy Tale Wolves
06:22:57 Fairy
-WP Click-
Hes so ugly i almost want to keep him
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

TH Sales ClearoutApril 20, 2024 06:17 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Did a huge purge of my OCs recently so now my sales folder is overflowing.

Prices are listed in USD but rest assured I'm not selling anything for USD on wolfplay, no USD transactions or discussion of such will be taking place. They're listed by these prices for value-keeping purposes.
Characters in the folder 'Expensive' are unlikely to be sold here, but you're welcome to offer/

I'm looking for:
Resale in apples [1$ = 2 apples]
Art [Priority]
OC trades [Very picky]
Some items [Jasmine, Charon's Blessings, green fern, dandelion etcetc]

I'm not looking for:
Wolves
Breedings to wolves
Custom OC designs

OCs up for offer: https://toyhou.se/Ammoniet/characters/folder:572213

OCs with pending offers:

Edited at September 4, 2024 07:49 AM by Eternity
TH Sales ClearoutApril 23, 2024 08:53 PM

Devils Heart

Neutral

Give Award
What would you consider for either one of these two? <3
My trades folder is here
OR you can look under comfort & Mine if your interested in somebody in there. :) I can offer apples as well (Would have to wait til friday when i get my allowance. :') )
A couple Im very tentative on such as Xander and Death, Devi & Sparrow are strictly off limits as of right now. But i can consider letting a few go if anybody interests you.
TH Sales ClearoutApril 24, 2024 08:53 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
This one caught my attention. I am curious, what was some of the original thought behind this OC and why did you lose interest? https://toyhou.se/15908636.5#48667588
I'm offering 10 apples
TH Sales ClearoutApril 27, 2024 02:37 PM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
May I offer 10 apples for her?
TH Sales ClearoutApril 27, 2024 06:45 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Would 20 apples work for this fellow?
I can also offer a green fern and some exclusive dyes, or simply go up in apples if that is not enough. ^^
TH Sales ClearoutApril 28, 2024 03:50 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Sorry for the late replies! I've been super busy!

Devils Heart said:
What would you consider for either one of these two? <3
My trades folder is here
OR you can look under comfort & Mine if your interested in somebody in there. :) I can offer apples as well (Would have to wait til friday when i get my allowance. :') )
A couple Im very tentative on such as Xander and Death, Devi & Sparrow are strictly off limits as of right now. But i can consider letting a few go if anybody interests you.

Unfortunately I can't see anyone that interests me, thank you for offering though!
1. Would be around 20 apples through I'm happy to negotiate as most of his art is ship art with another OC that I don't own.

2. Is would also be 20 apples.

Sir Froggington said:
This one caught my attention. I am curious, what was some of the original thought behind this OC and why did you lose interest? https://toyhou.se/15908636.5#48667588
I'm offering 10 apples

Her original lore was being some kinda hell-creature shifter. I just haven't done much with her and am trying to cut down on the amount of OCs I own.
I'm happy to take 10 apples!

0Written The Wolf said:
May I offer 10 apples for her?

My apologies, Sir Froggington above just offered on the same OC first!

High Hills Pack said:
Would 20 apples work for this fellow?
I can also offer a green fern and some exclusive dyes, or simply go up in apples if that is not enough. ^^

Devil Heart has already offered on 'em, so I'll have to wait for their response. If they're not happy with the 20 apple price then you're free to offer! :0
TH Sales ClearoutApril 28, 2024 04:40 AM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
My bad for not noticing ^^"
TH Sales ClearoutApril 28, 2024 08:45 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Whoops, I didn't see their offer on him. Guess I clicked on the same link twice. ^^'
I'll definitely be up for offering if they're not happy with the 20 apples though.
TH Sales ClearoutApril 28, 2024 08:47 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
I have no idea how I accidentally pinned a reply, whoops!

Also, no worries guys :0 I appreciate the interest regardless
TH Sales ClearoutApril 28, 2024 10:11 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'll send the apples in a moment. Thanks!

Forums > Artwork
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us