Hey chat
 Mistress Nyx
12:47:31 
-WP Click-
Omg they're gorgeous
 Feiella
12:45:26 Fei the writer
Amy
Sharp Snap already sent out one of her half sisters. The youngest wolf she ever sent out lol I wouldn't put it behind her to sent this wolf out
 Continental Wolves
12:44:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Rev
Thanks^^ now to think of some space themed names for her
 Clear Sky
12:44:07 Sky / Blue - she,her
bau

thanks
 Boo
12:43:37 Chrissy
emmet,
i will! <3
 Amygdala
12:43:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Then i better look out for him XD
 Continental Wolves
12:42:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boo
Feel free to dm me about that
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:42:37 Bau
Sky

I rarely get sick sick, but often enough I get random fevers and headaches, Stomach ache is a new one though, I hope you get better aswelll
 Revelry
12:42:23 Rev
Emmet
So pretty. That dye is one of my fav crystalline
 Revelry
12:41:23 Rev
Boo
Thanks
I'm mass breeding my G1 to her father, trying to get as many good G2 DH as possible lol
 Clear Sky
12:41:07 Sky / Blue - she,her
bau, i somehow got a bad cold, hope you get better, i usually get hit right in the stomach from some random virus lol :)
 Boo
12:41:01 Chrissy
emmet,
she's so pretty omg! we gotta try her with sixteen lines soon.
 Continental Wolves
12:40:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Newest custom
 Boo
12:39:22 Chrissy
rev,
she's cute too!
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:38:53 Bau
Sky

Have a weird stomach ache this morning, but I'll live, you?
 Clear Sky
12:38:27 Sky / Blue - she,her
bau how are you doing?
 Revelry
12:38:21 Rev
Finally a keeper
-WP Click-
 Feiella
12:38:21 Fei the writer
Amy
Thank you.

He is on the same explore team as Sharp Snap
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:36:54 Bau
Hey sky :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +5
Leopard : -4
Bobcat : +4
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Glowmire MechanicsJuly 12, 2024 02:51 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty! Welcome to the Glowmire Mechanics board! There's a lot going on behind the scenes in Glowmire! This page explains that to try to aid any confusion.
If you're in a party, I definitely recommend reading the party section, but otherwise. This page is completely optional!
Feel free to ask questions if you have them, just make sure to keep things on topic.
----Forest----
Choice
Every turn you take in the Rotten Forest will present you with a choice. This is the main way your story will progress, and can happen anywhere but will most often occur in the forest.
Manifested Ailment
If you come in contact with an illness in the Rotten Forest, usually, you will catch it. Viruses are volatile and quick in this world. If this happens with a deadly virus, after 5 turns, it will manifest as a painful skin condition as well as any internal symptoms. This is your sign to get to the healer. You will loose health every 3 turns after this, every 1 turn for some.
A Good Meal
If you find a chef out in the forest, often they'll offer you one of their specialties. These will offer you a filled HP as well as sometimes a permanent good effect.
Shop Interaction
If you find a shop out in the forest, it becomes a safe zone. The encounter wheel is not rolled again until you're done interacting with the shop.
Stop and Camp
You will take a while to set up a small camp for yourself. A different encounter wheel will be rolled each turn which is much more docile, and you can take this time to eat, write or just take a break.
----Townsfolk----
Crushing?
Townsfolk can develop feelings for you! If you're nice to them or take an interest in their hobbies, a coin will flip. If heads, they will develop feelings for you. If Tails, things will continue as normal. You can reroll with another kind act.
You're Good For It!
After a while of paying them well, the townsfolk will trust you to pay them back for things when you're short on pinecones! This is specific to each resident, Torka won't vouch for you at Scout's Forge.
Rude!
If you're overly rude to a resident or make them mad somehow, they are allowed to price gouge you! Glowmire has its own currency, so watch out! (They will never lower prices for you, as everything is already as cheap as possible for new players)
First Time For Everything
When something happens 'for the first time in glowmire' residents will often want to celebrate! This could be a particularly large party, a new building or even a new animal discovery. Torka is especially known for this and loves to give our beer.
Bad Habits
Some of your residents have some bad habits that they might pay you for indulging. For example, Yore enjoys the taste of the Tamable Frogs around the Rotten Forest, and will pay a pretty penny for you to catch one and bring it to him for lunch.
----Party----
Turn System
A wheel with player names on it will be rolled to decide on the turn system.
Stick Together?
This is sort of a voting system with more than one person in a party. Majority rules and that's what I will step forward with on the next turn.
Split Up?
This allows a party to split and have their own adventure as they reach the main goal, recommended for large parties (3+)
Panic
Anytime that "Panic" is presented as an option. You guys are allowed to respond out of order and react to things on your own. This is often how groups are split up. However if you want one of the other options, you can still respond out of order as long as you're clear on what you're doing. However rather than discussing, your charcter will follow the choice they made.
Targeted Individual
A chosen member of the party is offered a choice. They are immediately bumped to the top of the posting order, but are also still expected to take their turn when it comes.
Targeted individuals will post twice before the DM posts again
(Rarer Alt)
I roll a 6 sided dice app thingy and if I roll a 1 then I roll a wheel with however many players. Whoever it lands on gets picked on a bit. It can be anything from a marage to a ghost to a monster.
Shop Interaction
Another instance where you're allowed to ignore the posting order for a turn. If you find a shop in the forest somewhere you are able to shop around while your group waits for you for a moment.
Disagreement!
If your party disagrees on what to do next, you will argue about it for a moment and the encounter wheel will be spun, possibly offering you another option OR throwing an enemy at you!
----Player----
Luck
Every point of luck you have adds .1% of a chance to the small chance things such as tamable draconics and lost explorers on the encounter wheel. It will also make taming and fighting a bit easier.
Resistance to Fire
You are resistant to fire, and will take the base damage of a hit, but not any burn damage. You can also walk across and through lava.
Resistance to Ailments
When you come in contact with an illness, a coin will flip. If heads, your resitance blocks the illness from affecting you. If Tails, you receive the illness anyway.
Resistance to Cold
You are Resistant to things like avalanches and Blizzards, and will not loose health to Cold.
Armor
Allows you to deflect some damage. Starts at 0 and can be raised with bought or crafted Armor, certain foods or permanent effect potions.
DPH
Stands for Damage per Hit. Starts at 1, an arrow is 3 most daggers are 5, most swords are 10. This can be raised with certain foods, permanent effect potions, or specialized weapons.
Speed
Makes it easier to dodge attacks and run from enemies. Starts at 0 for most and 3 for four legged animals. Can be raised with certain foods or potions.
Perception
Starts at 0. This stat will make me more descriptive, and will often make you see paths you would have missed otherwise. Can be raised with certain foods.
Defense
Sounds like armor, but actually makes you harder to detect by enemies. Starts at 0, but at 50, will cause a reroll if you roll a suprise attack. Can be raised with certain foods.
Stealth
Makes it easier to slip past creatures in the forest. Great for trappers. At 100, you'd be able to walk through a Herd of deer with them unbothered. Starts at 0 and can be raised with certain foods or invisibility potions.
-----Dreaming-----
Premonition
The most common dream state in Glowmire. This form of a good rest gives you a premonition your future here, I will describe what you see, and your chances of rolling that on the wheel will become significantly raised the next time you're out in the forest.
New Friend
Will give you a look at a new friend you may make in the future out in the forest. Your chances of encountering this creature on the wheel will become much higher.
Difficulies...
A nightmare, a restless sleep that comes with a vision of a future where you have trouble out in the forest for one reason or another. Whatever is described will become much more likely to happen to you, even dispite any resitances.
The Butler...
Very rare. A small Fox comes to you in your dreams, this is the only time you will be offered a choice, and possibly a reward on your pillow when you awaken.
----Fighting----
Attack
If you can attack, you will be given an option of where to attack. The direction the enemy is coming from in correlation with where you attack will determine if you hit.
Dodge
Identical to attacking, except you will be given a choice of where to dodge. If your speed is high, sometimes you will still dodge if you choose wrong.
Suprise!
If you are surprised by an enemy, a coin will be flipped. If heads, you will notice it and dodge away in time, if Tails you will get hit.
Venom
One turn after you're bitten, you will begin to feel tired. After another 2 turns, you will begin to loose health. Some Snakes are deadly and will kill your character after long enough without treatment. While others will just sap your health away mostly.
Fainted
If you loose all your health, you will faint and appear back in Glowmire with 1 HP. No one knows how this happens, or why it happens to some while others are left to the mercy of the forest.
----------Player Stats----------
Conan
100 HP
Ocean
113 HP
+1Luck +3 Stealth +3 Speed
Leather Armor Provides +5Armor
Pet Sea Otter - Sailor
35 HP
Pet Tree Fox - Tiki
35 HP
Moth
120 HP
+3Luck +3Perception
Iron Helm and Leather Armor Provide +15Armor
Pet Tree Frog - Jax
In Room
DeepCave Therapod- Amethyst
100 HP
Tragedy
105 HP
+3Luck +3Perception
Pet Sea Monster
35HP
Opal
108 HP
+1Luck +3 DPH
Pet Forest Dragon - Fern
100 HP
Rocky
185 HP
+20Defense +20Perception +10 DPH, +10 Speed, +13 Stealth, +10 Armor, +10 Resistance to Cold, +10 Resistance to Ailments, +10 Resistance to Fire and +13 Luck.
Resistance to Ailments
Iron Sheild Provides +10 Armor
Pet Tree Fox - Cleopatra
35 HP
Pet Salamander - Napoleon
15 HP
Shockwave
105HP
+3DPH
Adira
110 HP
+3Luck +3 Speed
Resistance to Fire
Pet River Coatyl - Mayo
100 HP
Pet Fennec Fox- Kenny
35 HP
Morgan
100 HP
Jari
100 HP
Solstice
100 HP
Pet Forest Dragon
100 HP
Carnival
100 HP
Astroya
105 HP +3DPH
Pet Cave Drake -Lassy
100HP
Nanuk
100 HP
Spirit
100 HP
Zyrrith
105 HP
3DPH
Evan
125 HP
+13 Luck +5Armor
Resistance to Fire
Pet Coati
35 HP
Yara
100 HP
Griffin
100 HP
That's all! Hope you're enjoying Glowmire!

Edited at July 23, 2024 11:09 PM by Sunset Ghosts
Glowmire MechanicsJuly 12, 2024 01:36 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
This might sound like a weird question or a not allowed question xD plus others i have lol
but is it possible to know what "stats" our OC is at , at the moment? I'm thinking about doing a little bit difficult quest but I want to know what stats he's at first.
is there a max HP level? Like is it maxed out at 200 HP ?
Glowmire MechanicsJuly 12, 2024 05:40 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award

starwolfs said:
This might sound like a weird question or a not allowed question xD plus others i have lol
but is it possible to know what "stats" our OC is at , at the moment? I'm thinking about doing a little bit difficult quest but I want to know what stats he's at first.
is there a max HP level? Like is it maxed out at 200 HP ?

There is no max level, but there will always be enemies to match you, even if they're not listed for quests.
Yes! You're more than welcome to see your current stats. I'll PM it to you

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us