Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,
 Pain Meds
12:34:54 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
lol not a bad thing. just harder to find the wolf you are needing CP on lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:34:17 Bau
Sheo

Shh, you see nothing haha, I've been grinding
 Ghost Queen
12:34:11 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I am being a customs so I might have spare apples to fix it if it stuffs up
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:33:53 Bau
Sheo*
dang- my bad
 Luna🌕
12:33:53 Silver (She/her)
Qyu
Whoah they did not like that wolf
“Yay, thier gone!”
 Pain Meds
12:33:50 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
your den has exploded lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:33:38 Bau
Shoe

You doing okay?
 Ghost Queen
12:33:21 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Qyu I mean that's good maybe I should risknit XD
 Qyusen
12:32:56 Qyu - all pronouns
it did bump my happiness from 0 to 53
 Luna🌕
12:32:45 Silver (She/her)
If you remember me from a long time ago my wolves were crazy and exclusive dyed and battle and wow they all died and look at my pack nowÂ…
 Ghost Queen
12:32:38 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Even if it's not much

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +2
Jackal : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    593    594    595    596    597   ..   603 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 9, 2024 12:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Lmao yeahhh
Devery just absolutely looking super annoyed hearing about Garvin making this random bartender worry. Devery might even apologize for him lmao
But yes, beautiful bartender friendship now starts
-
Hmmmm, alright then-
For figuring out if it's the first time or some other time, did you figure Garvin would have dyed hair already or no?
-
Probably not exactly how Mergen phrases it, but
Well
Karma gets introduced to Garvin by Mergen probably. And then Garvin just gets to slowly worm his way into another person's heart completely on accident
-
No, no, talk me out of it, please
-
Yeah, I figured the actually properly pronounced words was going to be a clear give away lmao
Nico so confused immediately by the Garvin-branded issues. Garvin and sense of self and identity is all very fun stuff to look at. Because he doesn't realize it's terrible because uh it's literally rooted in it being non-existent.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 10, 2024 08:14 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Narin would be so confused if Devery tried to apologize for Garvin, lmao
-
I believe I was thinking it was already dyed, mostly because that's what I started with the idea of at the start of the song, haha
-
As he does, lmaooo
-
Ummmm
I mean, if it's gonna cost you too much time (it probably will-), definitely don't make yourself do it, lol
-
Yepppp, haha
For sure, probably the only person who would fully (or mostly fully anyway) understand, would be Briar-
System buddies XD
Not that Briar would talk to Garvin about it though, they mostly ignor it too, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 10, 2024 08:25 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Devery too used to Garvin causing trouble lmao
-
Mmmm, alright then, so definitely not the first time they ever go over there
That
Actually makes this way easier haha
-
Always. Meanwhile Garvin doesn't even realize lmao
-
We'll find out ;-;
-
Well, it's not that Garvin doesn't have a sense of self/identity. He actually has a pretty strong one. He knows exactly who he is. Well. Moreso, what he is.
It's just that though. His sense of self/identity is literally rooted in how he doesn't exist. He knows who he is, and who he is is someone that doesn't really exist. Is someone that doesn't matter, that's worth absolutely nothing.
So.
You know.
Less about him not having a sense of self and more about him having a sense of self that's completely wrong and twisted. Literally all he really knows about himself is that he's worth nothing, that he doesn't exist in any of the ways that matter, that he owns nothing, not even really himself, all he concedes that he might own is the trench coat- Yeah, his sense of self is very... Warped.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 10, 2024 08:48 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's very fair, lmao
-
That's good!
-
Yeah, that makes sense
Briar's a little different because they tend to have a lot of confusion, especially surrounding who they're meant to be. This is worse when they're dissociating and then even worse than that when they're being told to be something/someone else to fit in or be the ideal of someone. It's slightly different depending on who's fronting and all that, but if we're talking about just Briar, there's some major struggle with what the fuck is going on while also just... not really caring. Unless they're in the midst of a break down. Then they care. A lot.
Lol
-
Oh, also, how would you say (T8P) Aries would react to a little fronting? Specifically Teige?
I'd say he may have a slight idea about DID at this point, thanks to Stellan, but he hasn't actually met a little yet-
I have an idea for another story :)
I'm also totally not trying to put off writing 48 Hours for a little longer because it's a lot and kinda messy so far, lmaooo
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 10, 2024 09:23 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh
Garvin doesn't really know who he is, but he also doesn't really have the time or the self worth to care. He knows what he is, and that's really all that matters. He can be whoever anyone wants him to be, nothing can change the fact that they'll throw him out at some point, that he's worth nothing and doesn't really exist.
When he finally starts healing, sense of self is a totally different story because then he's struggling to figure out who he is and what he had previously thought he was is being proven wrong soooo
Yeah. Way more identity issues than previously.
-
Oooo, that's a good question
Probably depends on a couple different things-
1) Is this the first time Teige is fronting?
2) What caused Teige to front?
No matter what, Aries is probably either protective and supportive or trying to be chill and supportive.
He's definitely worried, no matter what. But he's trying to at least seem calm as to not make anything worse.
Aries is okay with children though, if anything he's just a little awkward. But so long as the child doesn't seem to absolutely hate him, he'll be fine at interacting with the kid. Probably.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 10, 2024 09:32 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, makes sense
Briar just tries to fit whatever mold someone else sets up generally, only really sticking to the idea of being the jokester outside of that. But, yeah, the healing process might cause a fewwwww breakdowns due to identity confusion, lmao
-
In front of Aries, yeah, it'd be Teige's first time fronting. Actually his first time fronting in quite a while-
He'd be fronting from a negative trigger (sudden, loud noise), and before that, Bri's already in the middle of a pretty bad dissociation episode as well. You know, fun new trauma things, lol
And Teige would for sure not hate Aries in the slightest, he's most likely to just get attached really quickly if anything, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 10, 2024 11:41 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Yeahhhh, Garvin does pretty much the same usually. Only, instead of 'whatever mold someone else set up' it's 'whatever gets him money or food'

Other than that, he just takes up whatever. He doesn't really see why he has to fit in a box. He doesn't know who he is, and he's aware of that, but he also just doesn't care because well... Of course he doesn't know who he is, he isn't really anyone. That, plus, who he is isn't really important, it won't get him money or food or shelter. What he can do is what'll get him that stuff.

-

Hmmm, okay, definitely protective and supportive then, probably.

-

Also, just because I'm wondering-

How do people sit and lay down in the polycule?

Like-

What's their casual way of sitting and laying down and whatnot? And what's their way of sittng and laying down when they don't feel so good?

Revan, when sitting casually, is pretty standard, honestly. He sits like a normal person. When he isn't feeling too good, he just gets a lot better posture or a lot worse posture. Laying down, meanwhile, Revan tends to sleep on his side, you know, when he does sleep, and when he isn't feeling too good he just doesn't sleep. When he does, he just curls a bit more.

Garvin, on the other hand... He takes up space. He spreads out. Sitting down casually for him always means he's taking up as much space as possible. He could have one leg out to the side and one bent with the foot propped against the leg of the seat. Literally, he just trying to get comfy. When he's laying down casually, it's much the same. He fucking sprawls out. Limbs going in every which direction. He taking up space. Foot off the bed, arm over the headrest- He literally just taking up as much space as he possibly can. When he isn't feeling too good, there's really too different responses. Either he spreads out more or he gets small. Either he's trying to take up more space, take up more room, either to soak it up or seeing how far he can push people around him with his presence. Either one. Either way, he's trying to take up more space. Or he gets small. He hunches, curls, holds himself close. He practically hides. He tries and tries and tries not to take up any space at all. As if taking up any space is the worst thing he could do. As if every inch he takes for himself is a risk, is a crime against humanity.

It should also probably be noted that Garvin tends to not sit still. He shifts how he's sitting pretty often, moves around, taps his fingers, taps his feet, kicks them, literally he is constantly fidgeting or shifting or doing something. Unless he realizes he is, and then he's still. Or if he's not feeling too well, then he either moves around more or he doesn't move around at all. Same goes with laying down, to be honest. Except for when he's asleep, then the moving around calms down a little. At least to the point where he wouldn't be kicking anyone or messing up someone cuddling to him. Not unless he's having, like, an absolutely horrible nightmare. But the worst ones don't happen all that often. Nightmares tend to wake him up pretty quickly too anyway. So. Yeah.

Edited at September 10, 2024 11:52 AM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 10, 2024 04:44 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
So, uh, still working on the short story and haha
Think this is a good time to go ahead and tell you-
Most arguments between Garvin and Revan are because of Garvin pushing his buttons on purpose.
Garvin would do this with everyone in the polycule, except, well-
Nico's been in toxic, abusive relationships and also just way too nice, Garvin can't justify that.
Ingall's... Ingall. Way too stressed, gave him food whenever they first started interacting for free while expecting nothing in return, and just- Overall, Garvin can't justify that one either.
Akira is the only one Garvin would consider trying to push the buttons of, not going to lie. But that's really only when Garvin's feeling super self-loathing/self-destructive and is moreso wanting to pick a fight he knows he can't win. Otherwise, Garvin won't really be trying to push Akira's buttons because, well, they're both street rats, no need to take anything out on them, Garvin just can't justify that.
Revan though? When the two first meet, he seems like easy pickings. And then it just becomes habit that Revan's who becomes Garvin's choice for trying to start arguments.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 11, 2024 05:39 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, all very healthy, I'm sure
-
Alright then! :)
-

Oooo, good question! And I love the info!

Let's see-

For Ingall, when casually sitting he's usually either sitting with his legs pulled up close to his chest or with his legs folded out to the side. Just whatever feels most comfortable at the time. For laying down, he's usually just on his side or back, again, just whatever feels right in the moment. When he's not feeling good though, he's very tense. Like, usually perfect posture that couldn't possibly be comfortable, and he's also usually fidgeting. Realistically though, if he's not feeling well Ingall's not sitting or laying down at all, he's up and trying to be productive to keep from spiralling.

When comfortable, Nico tends to go right to the criss-cross position for sitting, and they're usually doing somthing with her hands. Or they're fully in their partners space and begging for cuddles, lmao. For laying, Nico's almost always in the fetal position, both when comfortable and when not, it's just habit at this point. For sitting when not feeling well, though, Nico just tries to be small in any way he can. He doesn't want to take up space or get in the way, he doesn't really want to be noticed, so she'll just make themself as tiny as physically possible, even going as far as to breathe more shallowly in order to be less obvious.

And Akira's kinda similar to Garvin in just taking up space when comfortable. Not because they mean to, it just kinda happens. They'll sit however's the most comfortable, which usually means their feet are up or their legs are spread, sometimes their arms are swung in different directions, it's whatever really. Though they do get a bit better about putting their feet up after being with Ingall for a while, at least. They also do tend to seek out a partner to lounge with, like, Akira actually hates just sitting alone, they need someone else there, even if they're reading (which is the only exception on occation, usually if they're upset), and more often than not they seek out Garvin or Nico, who are generally pretty good bets for wanting to cuddle and hang out. For sleeping positions, Akira's usually either on their back or just being a giant teddy bear who either laying on or holding one of their partners... Thus why Ingall tends to sleep on the opposite side of the bed for them for the first while of their relationship, lol. When Akira's not doing well though, one of two things will happen.

First, Akira may actually just refuse to do anything other than physical activity... meaning to the point where someone's gonna have to drag them to bed to sleep. (Those days are fun-)

Or, second, they just kinda shut down and won't do anything but lay. And in a much more reserved position than usual. More closed off and pulled more into themself.

Edited at September 11, 2024 05:39 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 11, 2024 05:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Mhmmm, all very healthy, of course, it's Garvin, so of course it's healthy.
-
Love all that information- That's greatness
Garvin and Akira totally end up, like, tangled more often than not, I can already tell lmao
-
Darn it, I have like
I have two short story ideas now
The argument/attempt one
And a new one that could be... Interesting. Definitely sad.
Also, I had a lot of the argument done and then decided I hated it and am rewriting most of it soooo, oops, no clue when that'll be done
Or if I'll do the new idea at all

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    593    594    595    596    597   ..   603 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us