Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,
 Pain Meds
12:34:54 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
lol not a bad thing. just harder to find the wolf you are needing CP on lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:34:17 Bau
Sheo

Shh, you see nothing haha, I've been grinding
 Ghost Queen
12:34:11 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I am being a customs so I might have spare apples to fix it if it stuffs up
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:33:53 Bau
Sheo*
dang- my bad
 Luna🌕
12:33:53 Silver (She/her)
Qyu
Whoah they did not like that wolf
“Yay, thier gone!”
 Pain Meds
12:33:50 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
your den has exploded lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:33:38 Bau
Shoe

You doing okay?
 Ghost Queen
12:33:21 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Qyu I mean that's good maybe I should risknit XD
 Qyusen
12:32:56 Qyu - all pronouns
it did bump my happiness from 0 to 53
 Luna🌕
12:32:45 Silver (She/her)
If you remember me from a long time ago my wolves were crazy and exclusive dyed and battle and wow they all died and look at my pack nowÂ…
 Ghost Queen
12:32:38 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Even if it's not much

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +5
Coyote : +2
Jackal : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    592    593    594    595    596   ..   603 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 10:39 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Devery's bar is probably in much better shape, not going to lie
He got funds, because even if he absolutely hates his family you better bet he's using the money
All we need is for the two to meet.
Hmmm
I, rather unfortunately, might have an idea too
-
They're so great, best polycule to absolutely torture and heal haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 10:42 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, see, Narin's the opposite, he has no funds, he built from the ground up, but him and his siblings get along very well, they're all super close, especially after their mother's death, haha
Oooo, an idea you say?
-
Agreed, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 10:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, that's great. Devery's brothers and him used to be close, but stuff happened and uh, yeah, they aren't so close anymore. Other than like, Logan and Axiom.
I think we both knew the idea would involve our favorite ginger
And basically, Garvin has no real preference about what bar he goes to, especially when he's feeling more self-destructive. Devery's bar is just the easiest to remember the way to.
But, well, a rundown bar off to the side? It seems like the perfect place, doesn't it?
Of course, it's not actually the perfect place for Garvin's trying to do but uh, not like he knew that.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 10:57 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo, yeah, that could be fun!
Definitly not actually the place Garvin's looking for though, literally the only people who go there consistantly are people who pretty much all know each other and go to either hang out or forget about the world... Or talk to Narin. You'd be surprised how many people show up because they came in one time feeling like shit and/or hoping to self-destruct only to leave in a much better mood and with a free drink and meal in their stomach because Narin took one look at them and went "Yeah, no. We're only here to help people out around here, have some free shit and I'll talk to you about anything or nothing for as long as you want."
Bro is a ray of sunshine and literally one of the nicest people on Earth. He rivals Nico.
His poverty trauma won't allow him to watch anyone walk away hungry, even if he's not doin' too well himself. And everyone loves him for it, which means they'll come in and tip well, which means Narin's making just enough to keep himself and his sisters afloat. And his bestie, who happens to work for him as a guard, lol
Anyway, yeah, not the place Garvin is hoping for, but he might end up fond of Narin anyway because there's no way in hell he's walking in and Narin isn't giving him free food and drinks. XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 8, 2024 11:06 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Definitely not the type of place Garvin's looking for
Ah well, not like he's going to turn down free food and drinks.
Dude walks in, immediately realizes it's not the type of place he was hoping for, but cannot leave because he just walked in and that'd probably be weird, so he ends up just going with it XD
Though whether or not he ever showed back up would be debatable.
Good luck to Narin getting Garvin to leave feeling less likely to self destruct though. He'd probably take the free food and drinks, maybe have a conversation or two, and then leave to find somewhere else to self destruct.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 9, 2024 06:57 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Also, have some choices-
For The Wicked by Friday Pilots Club.
End of It by Friday Pilots Club.
HIGHWIRE by Fuller.
-
Also, also, the song lyric thing kind of made me want to write something
I'm sure you can guess what the deity of angst has came up with
-
Also, also, also- We totally need to figure out how Garvin and Karma meet. Something tells me that Karma wouldn't particularly like Garvin at first lmao
-
Along with all that, I'm seriously about to start trying to learn how to draw just because of how badly I want to draw these characters
About to figure out even, like, animation.
Please help
I don't want to
-
Ah, right, also- I so badly want someone to eventually have a talk with Garvin about names because they notice that he just, never seems to really like the name Garvin. At best, he seems like he doesn't care about it, and at worst, he's forgetting it or outright grimacing at the sound of it.
Meanwhile Garvin's totally confused about the conversation because, yeah, okay, he doesn't really care for the name too much but he doesn't hate it or anything. It's just... Not really his. But literally any name he goes by would have that exact same problem.
It's not an issue because of, say, gender. It's an issue of just the regular Garvin-branded identity (or lack there of) issues.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 9, 2024 10:47 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Very fair, lmao
Narin would honestly be a little worried if he never came back, especially if he found out that he lived around the area. There's a real possibility he'd start asking around to make sure this dude was still alive and getting food
"Hey, weird question, but anyone seen a guy? Ginger hair, hella tall (totally not jealous), looks like a wreck? No? Well, if you do, maybe make sure he gets some food or some shit? I'll pay ya back, he just looked like he was struggling."
Bro clocks everyone that comes into his bar, and he's pretty good at knowing what type of person usually comes back to be fed again, Garvin fits that, so him not showing up again will trigger a worried alarm for Narin. Unless Garvin told him specifically that he didn't leave anywhere nearby and was just traveling, lol
-
Ooo, let's do End of It :)
-
Lmaooo, yeah, I think I have an idea XD
I'd be happy to see it though, if you decide to write it, haha
I'll probably end up writing someone else's POV too, honestly-
Probably Akira because if it's what I think, Imma make some more Garvin and Akira content because I'm for sure not hyper-fixated on their relationship or anything, lolll
-
Ooo, trueee
Yeah, Karma literally doesn't like anyone at first, so I think it's safe to say Garvin's no different. My guy literally hated Kostas at first XD
-
Omg, literally
The amount of time I've been like 'shit, that would make an amazing animatic, I wish I could draw' :'''')
But, alas, I don't have the time or energy to learn, haha
-
Oh, yeah, that could be fun
Of mine, Nico's for sure the most likely to ask about it. Nico, of mine, is probably also gonna be the first to pick up on switches too, so that may be part of it. Like, if I end up writing Nico's POV of the Monroe story, one of the first things they'll ask is for a name because they'll clock a switch almost immediately, at least since she knows/has an idea about DID already.
Anyway, even before that, Nico's most likely of mine to sit Garvin down and discuss names/identity
Akira may, but they're not too likely since it may feel like pushing
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 9, 2024 11:35 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh no. I found another angst song I want to use
Shit.
Lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 9, 2024 11:49 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Yeahhh, Garvin totally would’ve gone back. Except, you know, chances are that he won’t actually remember the bar. So. Uh. Narin can get worried and ask around and end up meeting Devery like that XD

Devery hears ‘Anyone seen a tall, ginger guy that looks kinda like a wreck?’ and he just huffs, sighs, shakes his head, and then continues to ask why they want to know lmao

Gotta make sure it isn’t someone Garvin owes money real quick, mhm

-

Oooo, fun choice, alright then

-

Haha, alright then, fun

The argument and the uhm, stuff after. Hehe.

Does mean I need any details you specifically were thinking of during the song 👀 Please and thank you

-

Garvin is literally so annoying, so no worries after the first meeting. Garvin will annoy Karma consistently. As one does.

Somehow, I kind of think Mergen is involved in the two meeting

-

Sameeee

I'm literally about to learn just because of how many songs my brain is thinking up animations for XD

-

Oh that's adorable, and actually kinda likely to work. At least in the Monroe story. And most of the Midas Sidesystem in general, actually. Honestly, I kind of figured that Nico was making a bracelet for a headmate at the beginning there, not gonna lie.

Love that Nico gets to talk to Garvin about names/identity though, totally turns into something out of their paygrade, probably. Since it's not exactly that Garvin hates his name or anything like that, it's just the Garvin-brand of not feeling like the name really belongs to him. Because, well, nothing does. Picking a new name wouldn't exactly help either because the way Garvin's looking at it anyways is that he... Kinda chose Garvin. It's not his, not actually, just what he's choosing to go by. It's a name, and that's about it to him.

-

Oh nooo, not another songggg

Have fun with that. Good luck. Enjoy. Very excited haah

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 9, 2024 12:10 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmaoo, yeahhh
Narin just immediately being like 'Oh, thank god.' As soon as he realizes Garvin knows Devery, because he for sure thought Garvin got himself into trouble or something 'I was just worried, he stumbled into my bar the other night and looked really rough. I just wanted to make sure he was still alive and getting enough food'
And thus begins the good bartender friendship XD
-
I honestly didn't have too many details worked out, I mostly figured an argument about something happened between Garvin and Revan sometime after the polycule goes to Revan's to eat with his mother (not sure if it's the first time or sometime after), which, uh-
Get's bad
And is worse still because none of the others were really around, at least not until the end of the argument.
After learning about it though, Akira runs off to find Garvin, who probably ran away, honestly. Nico's trying to get Revan to talk about what happened, and Ingall's clueless because he was off getting groceries and isn't alerted until Akira finds Garvin, who's probably in bad shape, and gets him to a hospital or some shit.
I kind of assumed Revan would be pulling back, but obviously you can write him better than I do, so that's up to you. But Nico will be trying to get through to him either way while Ingall deals with paperwork/getting info from the doctors (and trying not to have an OCD meltdown from being in a hospital) while Akria basically refuses to leave Garvin, even for a second (fuck visiting hours, bro's gonna kill someone if they try to kick them out-)
Everything else is up to you :)
-
Pfft, yeahhhhh
Oh, I can totally see that! Maybe Karma's hanging around Mergen after the argument with Kostas and is just like 'Hey, you know who else has abandonment issues? Meet Garvin!' XD
I can totally see Karma being so annoyed with both of them but secretly enjoying being around them so they aren't alone, lol
-
That's so cool thoughhh, I wish you luck, lmao
-
That's good at least! Oh, yeah, probably, haha
Nico's just watching Garvin, he get's up, heads to the bathroom, and the second Nico follows and Garvin starts talking, Nico's just like 'Oh. Got it. Different person.' Haha
Nico's probably also the best of mine at handling new alters too, she's just good at switching up to match energy and talk to new people, like, the only problem I could see happening is accidentally pushing too far, but Nico's also better at not doing that with new people, so-
Yeahhh, Nico will try so hard and then just end up lost because that's not what he expected XD
-
Yayyyy :')

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    592    593    594    595    596   ..   603 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us