I have too much yarn in real life and in game. At least the owl can crochet
 Amygdala
06:14:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Hopedully XD
She is on my current explore team
 Zeraphia
06:13:47 Vah is old :(
I might have to try and make a couple of angels to get some apples for figurines.

... oops.
 Red River Wolves
06:13:14 Redd
Amy,
Ooh, top 50 maybe?

Vah,
Yikes. Well, you have 3-4 days to figure something out
 Amygdala
06:12:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Vah
I almost breed all my girls at once😅
Luckily i was able to stop myself in time...i have breed half my girls today and the rest will be up tomorrow XD
 Zeraphia
06:11:58 Vah is old :(
Never

:D

What a mood though.
 Nevermore.
06:11:29 
Vah

All the time. It's amazing that I'm still alive.
 Zeraphia
06:11:04 Vah is old :(
Amy

XD

Glad I'm not the only one.

Because I have three females at 2 hours... and only three spots in my den.

I am... so screwed.
 technoblade
06:10:45 Lil Techy | Techno
300+ BE on my team in just half a day isn't too bad
 Amygdala
06:10:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Vah
Yup XD
 Amygdala
06:09:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-
I'm so proud of her climbing the leaderboard XD
 Serpents
06:09:30 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
ninjago rp pm me

if anyone sees my wolves in explore let me know
 Zeraphia
06:09:22 Vah is old :(
Y'all ever do something and then realize how stupid that thing was?
 The Night Walker
06:08:53 Anemoia/Aedra
I got jumpscared by a plate of scrumptious looking spring rolls, I've been hungry for the past hour. I'm gonna take a bite out of my fuccking wall at this point-
 Red River Wolves
06:07:29 Redd
Amy,
True, true

Aedra,
Same here. I just had a vague idea based on the nature of the franchise and everything along the way confirmed it
 The Night Walker
06:04:57 Anemoia/Aedra
Redd
I try not to spoil the end because I don't wanna spoil the s a d
 Silent Lucidity
06:04:32 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Amygdala
06:04:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I mean i don't mind them that much they are just a bit long at the beggining XD
 Red River Wolves
06:03:16 Redd
Aedra,
I got spoiled for the ending in the sense that "there's no way this ends well" but that epilogue felt so empty at first.

Amy,
Might just be me, but I could listen to those voice actors all day. Say what you will about Dutch, but he did have charisma
 binders united
06:01:02 binders|sand|school
hi!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +1
Coyote : +5
Caiman : -5
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   28 

Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 29, 2022 11:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Valorous said:

Luna,

Maybe there's some kind of secret society of adults in the outside world working to try and get the kids the chance to escape. Perhaps one of these people, or a few, infiltrate the guards or scientists to also aid the kids in getting out. From there, they could be given directions to a safe haven or something, and so it turns into more of a quest I guess for all the kids to reach this safe haven, all the while evading the scientists or whatever after them. It's just a thought, I don't know if I like my ideas though.

That sounds quiet mysterious honestly. I personally think it sounds like a great idea, because not all adults would want to give their children up and want others to have a chance in the world. This could be interesting if several others think so as well. I do agree with Forerunner though.

I've also been thinking about if I should make the kids time a bit longer since the others have much longer periods in the "freedom zone".

Edited at August 29, 2022 11:50 PM by River-Luna
Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 30, 2022 01:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River-Luna said:
I'm running low on plots
... A wee-bit of slice of life? It could flesh out the world within the facility, seeing as we can see how the scientists interact with the experiments, as well as explore the facility a bit.
~
A failed escape attempt? It could be a fun way to showcase powers, while presenting why the scientist are capable of holding these individuals in custody. Builds up our foes to make the eventual escape even sweeter.
~
The idea with the Powered Individuals infiltrating the Lab could be cool.
~
The escape, obviously.
~
Maybe a traitor?
Someone who either purposely works with the Lab or is forced to somehow? Haven't fully considered this idea.
~
A few scenes of our characters on the run after their great escape.
maybe spend some time lost in the woods?
maybe they find a town?
who knows?
~
An encounter with free powered individuals?
Maybe it could be a nice perspective sharing moment between both groups? Maybe they have a whole hidden society? Who knows?
~
Maybe something wacky.
can animals potentially gain powers too?
if that's possible, imagine the group having to fight like a bear or something capable of shooting lasers or the group could meet an intelligent, speaking dog.
~
Vigilantism is always fun.
Maybe if they find a town or city at some point, they do a good deed or two.
~
More slice of life?
Explore the outside world.
~
Maybe a character could reunite with their family? How would that effect things, especially given their history? Were they taken or did the family hand them over? How would this new angst effect the group?
~
A setting change?
Maybe someone gets found out and the group has to flee again? How would this effect everyone? Surely some wouldn't want to leave, they might have gotten their lives afloat.
~
Just a few ideas.

Edited at August 30, 2022 01:41 PM by King of Winter
Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 30, 2022 02:57 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
King of Winter
I like the first two a lot! Exploring the whims of the facility and the life aspect inside. As well as a failed escape attempt! I think showcasing their powers would be really cool.
Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 30, 2022 09:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
King of Winter,
Personally, I love all of those ideas. If we pace ourselves, why not eventually do all, or at least most of them? Starting out with a bit of slice of life I think will be fun so we can break into our characters, setting, etc. The failed escape attempt of course will be interesting. The idea of a traitor -willing or not- is a fun one to entertain as well. And then eventually the escape and all of that fun stuff will come later as we progress.
Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 30, 2022 09:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I agree with Valorous although we may not be able to do all of them but at least try. Also, animals with powers as well. That sounds interesting and could certainly create and interesting part of the story. This rp should be very interesting! ^^
Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 30, 2022 09:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I agree with Valorous although we may not be able to do all of them but at least try. Also, animals with powers as well. That sounds interesting and could certainly create and interesting part of the story. This rp should be very interesting! ^^
Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 30, 2022 09:33 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Val
yes yes YES!
Not saying we have to do it right now, but maybe as a group pick out favorite ones?
Luna
Thx so much for making this. I've been so excited to get back into roleplaying and this one is going to be so fun!!
Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 30, 2022 10:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

If we're doing animals with powers, I would love to see an old, mangy, one-eyed cat that talks. It has to have an accent of some sort -perhaps it's a saucy Frenchmen- and it must be a bitterly firm believer that it's on it's ninth life, and cannot wait to pass over. This isn't necessary of course, but if wacky is the goal, then this is my desire lol.

Back to the point...

I'm just as excited for this rp, and I have no doubts that it will be anything less than interesting. How could it be anything less when we have a child that can summon Bowser after all? XD

Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 31, 2022 05:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I just wanted it to stand out from a lot of other, Kids with Powers trapped in Evil Facility RPs. xD
so much violence, so much angst, so much brooding!
Then again... The kid who can summon Bowser has the ability through the "Power of Emo", as I so lovingly consider it.
~
ANYHOW!
How is everyone?

Edited at August 31, 2022 05:58 AM by King of Winter
Captive For Powers | Magic Kids | Discussion ThreadAugust 31, 2022 08:02 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award

King of Winter said:
I just wanted it to stand out from a lot of other, Kids with Powers trapped in Evil Facility RPs. xD
so much violence, so much angst, so much brooding!
Then again... The kid who can summon Bowser has the ability through the "Power of Emo", as I so lovingly consider it.
~
ANYHOW!
How is everyone?

I'm very well!! I don't have any homework tonight so, that's fun. What about you?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   28 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us