Wolf Play : Western RP | Discussion
Chatbox
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:51:35 
Boe
thank you
 Boeing
10:46:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
82-101 hours including labour
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:45:34 
New Player here-
how many hours does pregnancy last?
 Narran Park
10:40:20 Sting
UGH the vitals let him down!
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
10:38:56 Floor
He is now another number to my set free quest

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   122 

Western RP | DiscussionDecember 1, 2022 09:09 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:
wait seriously?? Alice has yet to have kids but she does have a husband-

Black_Sand said:
I haven't really mentioned it yet, but Ollie has a wife, and two kids XD

Yeah, his wife's name is Mary Jane, and currently he has an 11 son named Charlie, and a to-be-named 2 year old daughter. They'll all probably show up sometime during the summer.
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 1, 2022 09:12 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:

Aiden: "I uh... don't actually remember? I am going to be honest, I barely remember much of my childhood, but the earliest thing I remember was... a really bit explosion-thing! Since then, I have just always loved them!!"

Lucile! Any enemies of yours that the gang should look out for??

Lucile: "I kinda killed most of 'em. But if I had to name anyone, it would be the leader of the Silver Knives Gang. I still have no idea what her name is, but all I know is that I don't like her, and she dosent like me."
For Everyone: how many languages can you speak? Fluently, or broken?
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 1, 2022 09:31 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Slicker: "Well, I can speak two languages fluently: Spanish and English. Two languages is more enough for me though."
Vera: "Two. English and Spanish. English is not very good though because it is so haaard! Hard sounds, hard grammar, and even the word hard is hard! It does not roll off tongue."
Aiden: "I can speak quite a few! So far, I think I remember English, Spanish, Frence, Italian, and a bit of something else. Don't ask me how I am fluent in them 'cause I honestly don't know."
Alice: "I speak English and some broken Frence but enough Frence to let me survive the two week trip my husband graciously did not force me into. Prick."

random note but why do I feel like Alice flirts with Ollie about getting with him and his wife

anyway! Everyone, I want to know what you think your spirit is!

Edited at December 1, 2022 09:31 PM by Determined_Wolf
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 05:47 AM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
That would probably happen :') Ollie's reaction would not be a pretty one.
-
Lucile: "a horse, maybe a deer? I don't know, something about the freedom and wildness of the animal is calming."
Ollie: "A baby sea turtle. I live in a shell, I die in a shell, and I'll probably never make it to the sea."
Roxie: " Wow Ollie, that was morbid. I think I'd be something like a dog. I don't know what breed of dog, but I'd be a dog"
-
For Everyone: What is your favorite hobby?
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 06:59 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

pffft so doing that then! if Ollie gives an interesting reaction, Alice would probably keep doing that too.

Slicker: "Hobby, eh? Well, I like practicing my shooting and playing cards. Especially playing cards. Call me a masochist but it's the funniest when everyone realizes I am gonna to win and starts making threats."
Vera: "Cleaning is good, cooking is okay, and reading is nice but it is hard to find books I can easily read."
Aiden: "Does taking apart and puttin' things back together count as a hobby? If so, that! That is definitely a fun hobby even if I sometimes forget to reset the handle of a watch if I take it apart..."
Alice: "Chess! I am a chess master afterall and it is my favorite thing to do anyhow."

For Roxie: What do you look for in a person you want to date?

Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 10:17 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
I just realized that even though Slicker is tall for the time period, everyone else is taller and Slicker is actually shorter than William-
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 12:35 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied yet, I've just needed a few days to myself because I've just been feeling pretty crappy to say the least. I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow!

Also he is?? O.o I thought I was taller xD Guess I missed that

Edited at December 2, 2022 12:35 PM by Roaw
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 12:40 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:
I just realized that even though Slicker is tall for the time period, everyone else is taller and Slicker is actually shorter than William-

Wait, hes meant to be tall?
XD I thought 5'6-5'10 was the average height for a man in the 1870s, while the average height for women was supposed to be around 5'2-5'5.
I could be wrong, but I checked around a couple different sources.
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 12:47 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
@Roaw
Its perfectly fine, take your time Roaw! If you ever need to take a break from the RP just tell me!
Western RP | DiscussionDecember 2, 2022 02:09 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Take your time Roaw!! I honestly feel a little crappy too so I totally understand it.

I honestly think I might change his height to 5'11'' or 6' because he is so much shorter-

I also thought slicker was on the higher end of the height thing from the source I checked when I first made him but it was probably wrong so I am probably making him a few inches taller at the very least-

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   122 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us