Moonlit Lake
08:28:22 
Hi Athena. It's Sandy from HEE.
 Shadowprancer
08:25:46 
Ha ha can you put paws up for my 3 awesome girls
 Akira Fire
08:25:44 Athena
What the hell? I log on for the first time in awhile and now I can't read forum text or see links in chat
 RuinsPack
08:24:57 Ruins
I hope I did the crediting for my pack avatar this time around TwT
 Eternity
08:23:52 ET
Pssst, check out this poll
-WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
08:23:34 Petri Dish/Sorceress
I am going to nibble on the toes of everyone nice to me. Affectionately. We gonna have words. >:V
 Eternity
08:21:52 ET
Sal
It really is, I'm literally on the other side of the house from him 😭
 Shadowprancer
08:21:10 
God damn it the thing is being annoying
 Salom_
08:20:55 Sal
ET
Oh my goodness thatÂ’s always the worst T-T
 Eternity
08:17:25 ET
Dear god someone tell me why I can hear my brother slurping food from a different room.
How loud can one motherfucker be 😭
 Destinations End
08:14:01 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Rain
Please try to remember to spell your words out as well. Text talk/chat speak isn't allowed. The only exceptions are listed in the rules
 Whispering Rain
08:09:19 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Well I m a percussionist at heart. Idk if you have been in a band but to be a percussionist is really the best
 Lapin
08:08:54 Rabbit
Oh you're a surprise
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
08:07:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Be right back, I need to find my toe spacers because I'm starting to rub my toe raw again
 Forgotten Dreams
08:06:06 Chip/Dreamer
-WP Click-

gear/decor suggestions
 Destinations End
08:05:38 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Crow
Please remember to spell your words out.
(I am referring to not spelling out because/cause, just so you're aware)
 Meliora Wolves
08:04:22 crow (he/they/zae)
im a huge music nerd and it shows
 Meliora Wolves
08:03:55 crow (he/they/zae)
Whisp
oh sick ^^ honestly it does suit him, plus i couldnt help sneaking it in there cuz its my one of my fave slipknot songs
 TheFlyingKitten
08:02:50 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Heck, didn't put the link: -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -4
Leopard : +5
Bobcat : -1
    Winter Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Blizzard
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    118    119    120    121 

Western RP | DiscussionApril 17, 2024 02:45 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
How dare you... I'm so disappointed... xD No all good, but yes, our gay cowboys and lesbian ruffians are the best and we really need to get this rp going again!

Exactly! Like yeah, Germans can sound mad when speaking because German is quite a harsh language, it's not as singy songy as some languages can be but literally, they are so polite and honestly, nicer than most Swedes I'd say and apparently Swedish people are supposed to be super nice, not sure at all where people got that from though xD
Western RP | DiscussionMay 18, 2024 12:08 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Hello fellas! School had me in a chokehold again so I didn't have the time or motivation to get on, but we're ending wednesday so I'm almost free again!
But if you both want to try and start this roleplay back up, soon I should be able to finish my reply?
-
Also, how have you both been? :D

Edited at May 21, 2024 05:42 PM by Black_Sand
Western RP | DiscussionMay 22, 2024 12:39 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
School is sucky, that's just a fact -.- Glad you're free soon!

I'd love to start this rp back up, I love rping with the both of you!

I've been good, just stressed as hell TvT Finally finished both my biology and Swedish though which was two of my last classes! Have a test in history left and then I should be good pretty much. I have prom tomorrow and then in two weeks I'm free! Last few weeks are just gonna be days for chilling pretty much. We have a tournament against other schools next week in beach volleyball, a baseball tournament against our teachers and at the same time challenges against the other class and whichever class gets the most points, they get to run out from the school first. I got my septum pierced yesterday just because of that xD And someone in my class got our mentor's initials tattooed on them
Western RP | DiscussionMay 24, 2024 06:38 AM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
School is over, but now I'm sick and the doctor told me I have to be bedridden for a few weeks, so I'm going to spend that time getting back into writing, which I don't think I've done any of in the past five months we haven't posted in the RP :')
But, I had a surge of motivation last night and re-read the whole Rp, before I went and finished both of my replies! If everything goes accordingly I should be able to post them, probably in a few days, but I'd like to make sure Determined is still with us first!
-
Oo, I hope you had fun at your prom Roaw! I didn't go to prom this year cause none of my friends were going, but we're all going together next year. Your school sounds like it has a real exciting end of the year, we normally just play games the last week, they give us some popsicles, and then we all go home xD

Edited at May 26, 2024 09:20 PM by Black_Sand
Western RP | DiscussionMay 28, 2024 11:04 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh no.. Hope you get better soon! But I do look forward to reading your reply!

It was definitely fun, but it did rain a lot so the time we had to spend waiting outside was horrible, but otherwise everything else was good!
Yeah we're doing a lot now especially since for most of us we're completely done with school for pretty much forever
Western RP | DiscussionMay 30, 2024 12:03 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you! I'm better for the most part. I got a confirmation from Determined that they're still in the RP, so I'll probably post my replies tonight when I have time!
-
Damn rain keeps showing up to ruin every event the past month it seems. I'm glad ya had fun though!
I'll be a happy, happy man the day school is finally done for me. I'm almost there though, if I can just survive another year :')

Edited at May 31, 2024 07:59 AM by Black_Sand
Western RP | DiscussionMay 31, 2024 08:13 AM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Both posts have been made! I can't believe the last time we posted was Christmas, it doesn't feel like it's been that long at all. That was the most I've written in so long, my past five months have been nothing but super shittily written essays >->
Western RP | DiscussionJune 2, 2024 12:55 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just a few more days left and then I'm done TvT And tomorrow I have my test for my drivers license...

I loved your replies! Hopefully once I'm done stressing with everything else and I've had time to catch up on some other RPs, I can get some replies out for this one!
Western RP | DiscussionJune 2, 2024 10:13 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
hey sorry for not being on! I just recently was free from school and work but then instantly got a mild concussion so I have just now been able to check on things. I think I should be able to write responses tomorrow but we'll see. How are you both doing?
Western RP | DiscussionJune 3, 2024 09:41 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Oh shit, are you alright Det?
Glad to see your back!
I've been doing pretty well. I got nastily sick for a while there and missed my last few days of school, but it gave me time to get back into writing and drawing. How about you?
-
Good luck with getting your driver's license Roaw! I've been too scared to drive, so I already applaud your bravery in even attempting to get it-

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    118    119    120    121 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us