Wolf Play : Western RP | Discussion
Chatbox
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   122 

Western RP | DiscussionNovember 11, 2023 07:47 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will do my best, more worried about my friends not following that though heh

K is our beloved Danish guy. Today I ended work at 12 but then he kidnapped me to come look at his foals at our other stable, it was quite nice but it is fucking cold today, and rainy... But no, no one got hypothermia xD

Slicker TvT Don't get yourself killed baby TvT
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 11, 2023 06:55 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
I think I fucked up my wrist :')
I was at a musical practice for my school, and while carrying around some heavy ass desk (I'm built like a toothpick, ain't got no muscles), I accidentally slammed my hand against a wall and now it hurts like hell.
-
Slicker post!! And I thought the Vincent responses were pretty in character so you don't need to change em if you don't want!
In a rush of pure adrenaline, I started on an Ollie post, and now have the outline of it done. I might be able to finish it tomorrow before I'm gone for the rest of the day, but if not tomorrow then it likely won't be done till next weekend since I'm busy all week
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 11, 2023 07:08 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
well tell your friends that for me then!! >:T

Glad you answered my question before I asked! XD I am not even mad at how cold you probably were because foals are so adorable and are so worth it!

god, that sounds painful... also if you are built like a twig, lift weights! run laps!! be buff to break your enemies in half!!! (and also what muscial production are you doing?? :D)

Haha glad you both liked the Slicker post but don't worry... he's totally not going to get into any trouble if he stays here any longer

oooo! Well a) glad the Vincent dialogue was spot on and b) I really hope you're able to finish soon because I am so excited to see more of Ollie and Vincent!

Western RP | DiscussionNovember 11, 2023 08:25 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
We're doing The Drowsy Chaperone this year! I'm just one of the stage crew, I can't sing or anything like that. But I have been starting to exercise in hopes of gaining muscle so hopefully, with enough time and work I'll get somewhere!
-
They've been in PurePoint for a day and all hell has broken loose, I don't get how they're going to make it out of this alive with the amount of bad luck they have o.o
Vincent's probably my third favorite of Ollie's siblings (gotta put Aiden and Avery ahead of him), so I'm glad you're interested in seeing more of him! I should be able to finish my post tomorrow if I get the motivation :D
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 19, 2023 10:54 AM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Heyoo, I'm finally back! I was practically living at my school for the past month, but musical has finished so I'm free :D
I'll try to finish my post today, but if not today then tomorrow!
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 19, 2023 11:19 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
yayyy! Congrats!! how did the play go? Also yes yes yes yes! Ollie poooost!!!!
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 19, 2023 12:22 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh how did it go???! And yeah, super excited for another Ollie post! ^^

Think I'm gonna work on a short Del reply soon and then I was thinking if I should have Esther wake up or if I should wait with that? What do you guys think?
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 19, 2023 02:29 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
It went great! Out of the three show nights, number two was probably the worst physically and mentally for us all, so many people got hurt, though the first and last night went smoothly. I'm sad, though glad it's over :')
-
Hmm, kinda depends on what you wanna do with her I guess, or at least what her reaction to the others would be? It could go a few ways, staying calm to talk it out, starting a fight, ect, though you do whatever you think would be best!

Edited at November 19, 2023 09:51 PM by Black_Sand
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 22, 2023 01:48 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
How did people get hurt during a play?? :0

I was kinda thinking of just having her join in on what was going on but maybe I should wait until Lucile get her calm and they sit down or something to have Esther wake up and come looking for her since she'll definitely notices she's gone and so is Es' gun

Guess what fun activity we had to do yesterday at the stable... Rake leaves for like two hours! TvT

Edited at November 22, 2023 01:49 PM by Roaw
Western RP | DiscussionNovember 22, 2023 02:26 PM

Black_Sand

Neutral

Give Award
Theres surprisingly a lot of ways.
Tripping (most of the girls had longer dresses, and with the dank, shitty stairs we had a lot of accidents), getting cut on random things, and then there was also a fistfight, which I got dragged into.
Story time! Two girls (who had reputations for not being very nice...), got mad at each other for some unknown reason and started a fight on the second show night right before curtain time. I couldn't really do anything about it at the moment, I was already stressed as hell, agitated, and about to have a panic attack, and as the aggression between the two went on I finally told them to stop cause we had to start, and well, the one girl swung me upside the head.
Long story short they were taken out of the musical for fighting (after that night, it was too late to get one of the directors by the time we had to start, and then we had to re-choreograph the dances for the last) and while she didn't hit me too hard, it did bruise a bit :')
-
Alrighty, sounds like a plan!
-
Wowww, that sounds so fun! (That sounds kinda boring-)

Edited at November 24, 2023 05:23 PM by Black_Sand

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   122 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us