Wolf Play : Hybrid Wolves || Discussion
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
05:49:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Yup, Im either yapping or lurking, no inbetween
 Existence
05:48:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I need to find myself more 2G 40R+ wolves but If I fill my den I will regret it xD
 Amygdala
05:48:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Insane
It was a great match XD
 Tech
05:48:16 
Spoopy
You always pop out of nowhere
 Insane Sanity
05:47:32 Insane | Sanity
Amy I just barely walked away from that battle xD
 Amygdala
05:47:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Insane
Good game...it was super close
 Existence
05:46:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Mushroom, that is fair, I use bones for explore moves I'm just cruel to my dud pups xD Fodder is fodder
 Continental Wolves
05:46:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Yesss
 Tech
05:46:18 
Chat
yes or no?
 Disturbing Mushroom
05:45:46 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Exist,
I never really use bones and i wanna keep these ones until they just die naturally
 Existence
05:44:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Mushroom, retire get their bones for later use xD
 Disturbing Mushroom
05:44:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
I think ill just let all my wolves die so i can restart my pack
 Apothecary
05:43:24 Medicinally Autistic
Wanting to change base coat but resetting your whole custom
 mission goofy
05:42:26 
My brains still completely fried from yesterdays shift
 Existence
05:40:49 Exist / Kuskyn
Heaven forbid you wanted to change the wolf coat design xD
 SilverShadow
05:40:13 Ash ☆ Crow
-WP Click-

Thoughts? She is a Ghost Face baby
 Apothecary
05:40:06 Medicinally Autistic
The forums when it was a separate page.
 Apothecary
05:38:12 Medicinally Autistic
Apples cost like 100-200
 Apothecary
05:38:01 Medicinally Autistic
Accidentally adding talents to the wrong wolf and cursing yourself out.

Back then you didnÂ’t get the extra 5 apples. And the apple prices werenÂ’t halved.
 Existence
05:36:58 Exist / Kuskyn
Lord the days when you had to add talents through customs those where mm 😩

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +3
Boar : -2
Black Bear : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    30    31    32 

Hybrid Wolves || DiscussionMarch 29, 2022 07:03 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Here are mine

Hybrid Wolves Roleplay

Name: Skadi(from Greenland was captured and sent here.)

Sexuality: bisexual

Bird Type: Raven

Wolf Type: Greenland isles grey wolf

DNA Abilities: Raven wings growing from back.(mimic she can memorizes almost everything she hears and can vocalize it back and if she focuses can make her voice project to a different location)

Appearance: Skadi is quite a large (36inch that's 3 foot 110 pounds)Dark grey wolf From mutation she has a blue and silvery sheen to her fur like a raven . Her eyes are a striking bright Gold from the depths of her Kind but strong face. Her wings are Black Ravens wings with the blue sheen to them as well, they are big enough to aid her in battle if need be or to shield her friends from enemys. A scar from polar bear claws goes over her back hip.

Personality: Skadi is known to be on the friendly side now with her pack. She does wonder by herself sometimes needing to be alone for awhile and scout to clear her head. She is very loyal to those she cares about and will put up a fight to protect them. She despises humans for what they put her and her new pack through.

Likes (2+):

Skadi loves spending time with her pack. She may be observant and more likely to listen to others speak and enjoy the company than share her own tales for awhile before she opens up. Skadi also likes thunderstorms because her old pack of friends would go hunting during them running with the storms through the snow

Dislikes (2+): cages she hates being locked up, any form of chains, muzzle or being alone small spaces she can get Claustrophobic.

Strengths (2+): Skadi is very intelligent/witty, she also seems to always know what direction they need to go. Her mimicry helps divert things in the way or as a way to remember information. Strong flying wings

Weaknesses (2+): heavy sedatives, Sleep is hard her as she is often plagued by nightmares from all the past with the humans. Small spaces Claustrophobic

Crush: Luke

Mate: none (currently)

Family: Skadi left her family pack young as they couldn’t feed everyone. Greenland is a icy wilderness. Seals, Elk, Caribou, and Polar Bears these are the prey and predators she's had to deal with to name a few. A year and a half ago Skadi was captured and brought to California. Her first mate Jairo and her friends died in the fight when the scientists captured her. Her and Jairo were more of friends that had become the alpha pair of their small group of dispersal friends. She missed her friends a lot and the pups she should have had.

Offspring: two(deceased at birth due to her experiments) none living. Needs a little time but would love to find a new mate and start a family.

Other: None

Name: Emily
Bird Type: Snowy Owl
Wolf type: Common grey wolf
Abilities: Wings, feathers
Appearance: Emily has light yellow eyes. She has a white face and front paws but her ears and the rest of her body are black. She has white snowy owl wings. Snowy owl feathers are seen on her making a few white patches.
Personality: She is very playful and loves playing with her fellow pups. She is a prankster sometimes. She enjoys playing with the older pack members too but is wary of stranger wolves and new members.
Likes: Playing, Dancing, Sleeping and spending time with the other pups.
Dislikes: Loud nosies and Water she's not a strong swimmer
Strengths: Wrestling, Running, Flying (When she learns how)
Weakness: Stealth she is rambunctious and a little clumsy and Swimming.
Crush: None
Mate:None
Family: Sister is sky. They share the same mother and birth pack. She got taken from her family by humans.
Offspring: None
Other:None

Name: Gem

Sexuality: Pansexual

Rank: Loner at moment but will be asking to join pack soon

Bird Type: Peacock 🦚

Wolf Type: Dakota valley wolf

DNA Abilities: Peacock feathers, He has no scent

Appearance: His eyes are purple color since birth a genetic condition his mom also Had. He was an all black wolf but as the experiments started his fur turned a purple and green color in some places his black fur remains on his face, legs, and undercoat. He has peacock feathers all over him little fluffy ones throughout his fur and then full ones throughout his tail. He is on the sleeker faster side. 26 inches and 95 pounds

Personality: Gem is a charming wolf and sweet He is also a bit of a flirt but respectful. I'll update him once I start roleplaying him more.

Likes: He loves to enjoy the sun or go for a swim. He also very much enjoys to sing and or howl

Dislikes: Wolves who are rude for no reason he is very straightforward truthful wolf and doesn't like liars, or humans.

Strengths: he is small and sleek and a good runner. Besides feathers he has no scent therefore he is very very hard to track

Weaknesses: No wings therefore he is stuck on the ground.

Crush: (open)

Mate: (open)

Family: none(his twin brother died in experiments a few years ago)

Offspring: none

Other: n/a

Edited at March 29, 2022 06:29 PM by Ravensrun
Hybrid Wolves || DiscussionMarch 29, 2022 03:19 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
my wolves images are at the bottom here
Hybrid Wolves || DiscussionApril 13, 2022 07:19 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award