Wolf Play : New group roleplay
Chatbox
 mummified
04:21:36 
@amy
ahh im just unlucky then rip. thank youu! :)
 Arachne
04:20:46 Ara/Kat
i saw la lloroma in forest
 ZEFHYR
04:20:45 
I got a message from someone that actually says for me to fix the code! come on, already!
 Amygdala
04:19:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
I saw her both in forest and jungle
 ZEFHYR
04:19:24 
it is still not working in barter, to purchase items with mushrooms. blah.
 mummified
04:19:20 
@amy
i havent seen her at all in the forest for like 8 levels rip
 Amygdala
04:18:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
I am pretty sure in all of them
 mummified
04:17:13 
anyone know what biome la llrona spawns?
 Creeping Death
04:11:24 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
yes I hope for me as well. I think im just feeling nausea because of something I ate or having too much caffeine yesterday, well i know the caffeine didnt help. But if im still feeling sick today then it might be like something else...
 Amygdala
04:09:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anyone up for pvp?
 Disturbing Mushroom
04:09:32 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Kirk,
I hope so too man. I hope you feel better soon as well!
 Creeping Death
04:09:03 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
Well it all depends on if the doctors can figure out whats wrong, which lets hope they do soon.
 Disturbing Mushroom
04:08:11 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Kirk,
Hence my struggle lol. If its pots, i could get a service dog. If it isnt, i have no idea what i could do about it
 Creeping Death
04:07:11 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
Good chance it might be pots then but theres probably many other things that it could be.

Disturbing Mushroom
04:05:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Kirk,
No. The doctors think its POTS, but the first time was only saturday so we dont have a lot to go off of. My blood work came back and im not anemic, so at least thats rules out
 Creeping Death
04:04:25 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
Well, thats not so good haha. Do you know why you fainted that many times?
 Disturbing Mushroom
04:01:34 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Kirk,
Feeling pretty bad myself. Fainted 5 times in total yesterday, and one of the times lasted 10 minutes. And im feeling super sick. My throat is killing me
 Creeping Death
03:57:49 Kirk | Krik
Froggy
Terrible actually, have felt nauseous all day yesterday from this exact time and now currently woke up again feeling nauseous.

How about you?
 Amygdala
03:55:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey chat how is it going
 Disturbing Mushroom
03:51:58 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Kirk,
Hows it going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -5
Caiman : -3
Jaguar : +2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

New group roleplayJune 4, 2024 03:20 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hi, it's me Vana... I recently came with an idea of a wolf pack roleplay, but I'm not sure it will do well. I have great competitors in the sign-up forums. And I want to see it is worth my while and if it will thrive...

I have no name for it yet. As I start working out the name after I get it all organized and thought out...

The Lore:

A wolf pack with queer customs than most. A nomadic wolf pack follow the elk herds. (They only have two main locations that they live through the summer through fall and winter through part of spring).

Due to this they live through harsh conditions and rough on the young.. They have to train hard and select the ones that will thrive, instead of weighing them down..

Most pups succumb to illness or disasters as mother natures will replenish them to the balance of nature.. Though the ones that survive to be yearlings face hard choices.

The alpha bloodline is reached from the starter of the first alpha's. Only with a male patriach reigning over the pack..

Main Plot:

The alpha pair has tried for their male heir. Failing with lost pregnancies of litters or the youth dying out.. Their only survive a young female that has became to be their heir.. The first ever female monarch that has became an alpha. The alpha pair has died from old age/ may change later..

The young female will be faced with some anger as males are supposed to be in charge.

Some males will side with the bloodline and some will not...

Some females will side with her and some will not..

She will face with troubles of her own... The great journey following the elk herds. Allowing mates for pups.. Facing her own fears of motherhood, relationships, and leadership..

Side Plots (I have):

-Famine

-Love triangle with alpha female

-Rogue issue

-Omen

Open to more..

I'm still expanding and creating more into the plot.. If I do publish this to sign-ups it may be changed to fit to a certain degree..

(If you want to join, if I create this.. Please drop a comment.. Any questions/suggestions pm me or comment)

Poll Question: Do I do it?
Total Votes: 12
Yes : 1083%
No : 217%

You have cast your vote.
Edited at June 4, 2024 03:22 PM by Nirvana_Sky
New group roleplayJune 4, 2024 07:11 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
please pm me if this gets created!!

Forums > Socialize > Polls