Narran Park
12:02:58 Sting
I just unlocked Jungle too!
 Luna👻
12:02:45 Silver (She/her)
The stone is brimming time to hit explore
 Enigma
12:02:30 
Arachne, can you send an image of what you see to chat, I want to go exploring to see for myself but I don;t haev the food to feed my wolves
 Luna👻
12:02:26 Silver (She/her)
Ooh, whatÂ’s the spectre dye?
 distant-screams
12:02:14 katy | beetle
happy spooky season ^^
 mission goofy
12:02:12 
oh lawd what is brimstone-
 Arachne
12:01:53 Ara/Kat
happy best month of the year hehe
 Stygian Forest
12:01:52 
Is Brimstone weather good?
 Luna👻
12:01:51 Silver (She/her)
Ayayay! I have 30 leftover brains from last year yay
 Boo
12:01:48 Chrissy
oh yeah, the fire everywhere event.
 The Sigma
12:01:33 Leon, Sigma
Happy New month!!!! :D
 Enigma
12:01:31 
Goddammit is this me regretting giving away my explore wolves so soon
 Arachne
12:01:13 Ara/Kat
Ooh, i have 11 brains from once upon a time i do not remember :0
 Luna👻
12:01:10 Silver (She/her)
HAPPY SPOOKY SEASON!!! IÂ’m sure mods will make an all caps exception because spooky season is hereÂ…
 technoblade
12:00:54 Lil Techy | Techno
the laaag
 starmutt
12:00:52 marsh | they/it
brimstone yay

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +1
Bobcat : -2
Anaconda : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   35 

Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 8, 2024 11:02 AM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
Hiii! Darkstalker is definetly a really good villain. the fact that he in convinced he's doing good makes it even better. arctic wouldn't really count as a villain but he's also well written. My favourite villain would be scarlet though. she just gives, i don't know, villainy vibes. i love the fact that she enjoys watching dragons kill each other.

Moonnightshade said:
Hi ya'll! I am currently going on a 24 hour flight to India today, lol. Btw, who is the best villain in Wof? For me it's def Darkstalker.

Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 8, 2024 03:30 PM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award

Moonnightshade said:
Hi ya'll! I am currently going on a 24 hour flight to India today, lol. Btw, who is the best villain in Wof? For me it's def Darkstalker.

Wow! That's so cool! I think it's darkstalker too.
Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 8, 2024 03:33 PM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award

Ghosts of Glory said:
Hiii! Darkstalker is definetly a really good villain. the fact that he in convinced he's doing good makes it even better. arctic wouldn't really count as a villain but he's also well written. My favourite villain would be scarlet though. she just gives, i don't know, villainy vibes. i love the fact that she enjoys watching dragons kill each other.

Moonnightshade said:

Yeah Queen Scarlet is really terrifying and evil. I just wish Darkstalker hadn't made his father rip his heart out and cut off his tongue.
Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 8, 2024 05:00 PM

Element

Neutral

Give Award
I love Wings Of Fire and would love to join your alliance. My Pack's name is Element and we have done very well so far. I have very legendary custom wolves with over 100 rarity. I have to get lots of apples to pay for them so I could bring them into my pack. I love Tsunami, Glory, Clay, Blue, Cricket, Sunny, Moonwatcher, Winter, Quibli, Starflight, and many more!!! I love books 1 through 15! Book 15 was hard to read at first, but now it's easy! I finsished all 15 books and have only the legends Dragonslayer and jade winglet books left! I also finshed legends Darkstalker!
Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 8, 2024 07:50 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award

Moonnightshade said:

DarkStalker. We have the same childhood. Should I be happy/sad/worried?
Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 8, 2024 07:54 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crooked Magic said:

Ghosts of Glory said:

Moonnightshade said:

Yeah Queen Scarlet is really terrifying and evil. I just wish Darkstalker hadn't made his father rip his heart out and cut off his tongue.

I belive the exact words are "Take your talons rip open your stomache and show us what you are really like on the inside pour your life on this stage."
Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 8, 2024 10:03 PM

Devil town

Neutral

Give Award
yeah, when i read this part of the book i was like "OH MY GOD" and i literally had to put the book down, walk away, pace around a big, then pick it back up out of curiousity. like that moment was EXTREME

Bobcat said:

Crooked Magic said:

Ghosts of Glory said:

Moonnightshade said:

I belive the exact words are "Take your talons rip open your stomache and show us what you are really like on the inside pour your life on this stage."

Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 8, 2024 10:17 PM

Embershed

Darkseeker

Give Award
*casually eats popcorn while eavsdropping on all of you guys*

Edited at June 8, 2024 10:17 PM by Embershed
Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 9, 2024 01:11 AM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award
Watches Embershed eat popcorn with a suspious face on
Yeah that moment was like so frickin crazy. I did not know wof could get so bloody. I was scared for my life.
Wings of Fire Club HangoutJune 9, 2024 06:05 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Bloody" might be an understatement.

Crooked Magic said:
Watches Embershed eat popcorn with a suspious face on
Yeah that moment was like so frickin crazy. I did not know wof could get so bloody. I was scared for my life.

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   35 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us