Wolf Play : Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
04:26:13 
Urux, it's my Halloween username every year because I'm not creative enough for username-based puns.

'Sacrifice' was runner up, though. 🎃
 Arachne
04:24:58 Ara/Kat
something going on with event quests?
 Urux
04:24:42 Urox
Ecirfircas
I was sitting here like who if Pumpkin King in my PMs lmao
 The Pumpkin King
04:21:32 
So happy about this event. :')
 MLadySkylar
04:01:32 P'Sky
Anyone else glitching>>
 distant-screams
03:45:52 katy | beetle
Fei,
ah i feel that, i've got the squirrel quest right now.

emmet,
lol alright xD good luck!
 Continental Wolves
03:45:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
After I dump these 5.5k moves into forest ill try out the elephants
 distant-screams
03:43:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
oh my wolves do fine against all the normal enemies lol. it's just eve's and elephants that take out the whole squad xD
 Feiella
03:43:11 Fei the writer
distant
Not what I was expecting. I was looking for squirrels
 Continental Wolves
03:42:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
Its nice going through more than half a level fighting things like brown bears / mountain lions / bobcats and barely even using 1 health potion
 distant-screams
03:39:15 katy | beetle
lucky, i haven't seen a bigfoot in ages.
 Feiella
03:38:32 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Big Foot.

fucking hell. I literally took one step
 distant-screams
03:36:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
my team has 3/6 ghostface babies, no HW's though. i think the only HW i have on my team right now is my mela/FB girl.

you should definitely see though! if they can take down eve, i'd say they have a pretty good chance against some elephants.
 Continental Wolves
03:35:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
My team is made of 6 HW DH ghostface pups, half tempted to explore in jungle to see how they fair against 1-2 elephants
 Moonbane
03:34:07 
I hope you're all having a fantastic day.
 distant-screams
03:33:19 katy | beetle
oo nice, emmet. my explore team could never lmao
 Continental Wolves
03:32:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Also just made like 600 mush in one explore trip :D
 Continental Wolves
03:30:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Killed 2 eves in a row with no damage to my explore team
 Drunken seas
03:30:24 Pera
-WP Click- Help would be appreciated :D
 distant-screams
03:26:13 katy | beetle
-Click-

which of the three names fits him better? i can't decide.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -4
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 9, 2023 11:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nashka
Name Meaning:
Means "Honest" in Arabic
Role:
The Delta
Aroma:
Rosemary & Pine
Appearance:
Nashka is quite the regal-looking wolf, to say the least.
Standing a medium height of 2'4 feet tall, she has a runner's body. Lean and delicate, but power is in her strides. She is not a dainty flower that could snap if you so much picked at it. When the female wolf walks, it has the word "confidence" written all over. She is never low to the ground, and never, even with the Alphas lowers her head. It makes her feel weak to give in to silly rules like that, besides she is the Delta, she shouldn't need to do that in the first place.
~
Nashka's coloring is quite common, a grey wolf's coloration. Her throat and cheeks are a light creme color, almost white. That goes for her underbelly, sides, and her lower legs. This wolf's back includes multiple shades of grey, black, some browns, cremes, and tans. Her tail is the same color except near the tip of it where the color is almost all black. Nashka has a pointed facial structure and pointed ears, as well as her cheek fur which is pointed outward.
Personality:
Firm • Honest • Social • Agreeable • Elegant • Strict • Understanding • Courageous • Charming • Calm • Brave • Adaptable • Bossy • Motherly • Loyal • Warm-hearted • Able • Successful • Known to Snap • Helpful • Energetic • Adventorous • Brilliant • Challenging • Confident • Creative • Flexible • Gracious • Observant • Orderly • Polished • Trustworthy • Selfless • Tolerant • Wise • Amusing •
* Going out alone
* Hunting
* Rain
* A quiet pack/a calm pack
* Challenges
Dislikes:
* Illness
* Swimming
* Yellowjackets/Wasps/or any sort of stinging bug
* Being challenged
* Threats
Strengths:
*Agility
* Stamina
* Being open-minded/open to new ideas
* Jump-scares
* Plant gathering
* Handling pups when things get out of hand
* Soothing different wolves
Weaknesses:
* Speed
* Stubbornness
* Half deaf in her left ear
Kin:
Lichen (Brother)
Open.
Affiliations:
Open, please PM!
Crush:
Open.
Mate:
Open, please PM!
Offspring:
N/A
Other:
[ Credits for al images go to @Lakela on DA ]
Finished!

Edited at May 10, 2023 05:40 PM by Plant Mother
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 10, 2023 10:28 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
accepted!
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 10, 2023 11:55 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP

Name:

Helios

"Sun"

Male

Pack:

Lunar

Apprentice

Desired Rank:

Perhaps Healer or Lead Hunter

Appearance:

(Credits to Khalliysgraphy on Deviantart)

It is clear upon a glance that Helios is already of an impressive height, the juvenile male stands tall at the height of 32 inches, almost tipping into 33 inches at the point of his shoulders; and he may very well grow to be even taller in time. Despite standing on the taller end of the height spectrum, he does not weigh all too much compared to other wolves of similiar stature, weighing at about 110 pounds on average at the current moment.

This young wolf is of a taller and slender frame, rather than a more solid build. While it is important to keep in mind that he has not yet reached his adult weight, it is quite easy to see that he will not have the bulk or muscles of a being more suited to strength over speed or agility. Indeed not all of the slimness on Helios is from adolescence, although it will be decreased as he fills out a bit more; he is a naturally slender wolf, having a lighter build than most males. He is more suited to speed and endurance and agility rather than brute strength and durability, albeit his size and future musculature will enable him to engage opponents in combat, and he has light muscle from activity even now.

Helios often appears taller than he actually is, due to the slender build he is in possession of and his long legs which support his body. He is definitely lanky in appearance, and as he grows older and starts to fill out more rather than grow taller, this will decrease until he is at a more balanced look; still tall and lean, but no longer awkward as an adult. One could see the elegance in the lines of his figure and the inherent grace in his walk as he moves, and this quality will only become more apparent in him as the juvenile gains confidence in himself. His typical bearing is that of a more neutral standing, not standing too high and giving signs of dominance and confidence, but also not actively lowering himsef to the ground in a signal of submission; and while not common nor is it uncommon, he can be seen in the pose of one unsure, in an awkward pose that manages to convey that he doesn't quite know where to put his long limbs and tall body.

This juvenile's pelt is quite the unique one in coloration, being that it is composed of pale gold and the blue-black that is so common on wolves. His base coloration is quite obviously a warm yellow hue, the shade reminiscent of the sun's rays at sunrise or sunset bathing the forest of field in golden light; his back bearing the dark almost black gray pattern of most wolves, and even then it is a bit different from the solid saddle marking, patches of the pale gold poke through the gray-black in a manner that creates a dappled effect, especially towards the hips and base of the tail. The only deviation of this back marking is the area on the back of his neck to the shoulders, and that is where the gold of his pelt is largely untouched by the gray. A mask of a slightly darker hue extends over his eyes and down to his black nose, making his pale yellow eyes pop out a little, whereas those eyes would blend right in with the warm hue of his sleek coat.

Helios stands out from the rest of the pack in appearance, the unusual coloration of his pelt draws the eye, especially when standing in the sunlight, in which case makes his coloration even more noticeable. Among more monochromatic shaded wolves, the black and brown and grays and whites of most wolves, the pale gold is quite something to see; even if it is a little tricky to blend into the group, he doesn't really mind his coloration.

(Credits to EternalOcean on Deviantart)

Personality:

Helios is of a calmer temperment, it is harder to rouse him to anger, unless he is with someone who just manages to push all his buttons or does something that skips through the emotions and straight to irritation. But normally, he just gives off a calm vibe, something about how he acts gives the impression credence. He is far from unshakable, as he can still be visibly affected and is fairly easy to read when he's relaxed and such, but he not a high-strung wolf either; steady if not for the bursts of energy and curiosity that poke through his normal personality. It still is a interesting thing to see in one so young, the calmness is typically found in mature specimens rather than a juvenile such as he.

This young male is fairly mature for his age and lack of worldly experience, it simple is not in his nature to complain about something he doesn't want to do or do things for childish reasons. He does his best to upkeep this as well, he doesn't really want to be seen as just another foolish yearling that is still developing his personality and everything; he wants to come off as calmer and level-headed, more mature than his age would normally dictate he should be. And indeed he manages to come off like this quite well. Predictably, he does have his moments of breaks in this mature aspect of himself, after all he is still learning and has yet to cultivate the steadiness that will inevitably come when he has matured in both body and mind.

For all he likes to show a calmer face, this young wolf has a competitive streak that runs through his personality. He likes to test against others of his age, whether it be a sparring or training session or something else that's more lighthearted. For as reserved or quiet as he usually comes off across, having a competition with another is like a release valve of sorts, where he can just focus on what he's doing and maybe even have some fun while he's at it.

Helios is perhaps not the most social of wolves in the pack, but he is not entirely withdrawn either. It is somewhat dependent on his current mood, he sometimes just doesn't feel up to interacting with others at the moment or he can feel like he has to talk or do something with another wolf, usually around his own age as he can feel awkward around adult wolves at times.

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Viveka - Rivals

Crush:

We'll see

Mate:

None

Offspring:

None

Other:

clearing

Edited at May 13, 2023 02:56 AM by the Wayne pack
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 10, 2023 05:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
≡ Lichen ≡
Pack: Nightlock Pack
Desired Rank: He's Satisfied
Appearance: Black all over, with white ish grey paws. He has brown eyes, and his claws are long and sharp. His fur is long and scruffy, and he has some scars from many different scrufflles with animals. He has a hunter's body, when he runs, his muscles are clearly visible, rippling underneath his skin. His eyes are soft, and caring looking, and in a certain light, they twinkle. His paws are tough and hardened from long hunting trips, and he looks scrappy, almost, but his muscles prove otherwise.
Personality: He loves rain, even though it gets his pelt wet, and it takes him forever to dry off. He's very respectful of pack customs, and enjoys following them. He is slightly sociable, and always enjoys a good conversation. He has common sense, seems to know what to do in a tough situation. Sometimes he can come out a bit rough and distant, but once you get to know him, he does open up quite a bit. Is also slightly pessimistic, and sometimes wonders things like "Why can't we just be gone already?" And "Why do we exist in the first place?" But, overall he's a nice guy.
Dislikes: Really warm weather, Wolves that don't respect personal space.
Strengths: Swimming, hunting.
Weaknesses: Bees (allergic), being bossed around by someone younger than him. (Makes him very awkward/hard to be around)
Kin: Nashka(sister)
Affiliations: N/A
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Other: Clearing :D

Edited at May 10, 2023 05:39 PM by Hoalvinous
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 10, 2023 05:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok, the above dude is done!
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 10, 2023 08:22 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Credit to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA for Image

Name:

Clovis

Meaning “Glorious In Battle”

Male

Aroma:

Leaf-Litter & Pine

Pack:

Nightlock

Warrior

Desired Rank:

Lead Warrior, but he knows he won’t ever get it.

Appearance:

Ah, Clovis. What an imposing wolf he is. Sure, he may not be as large as some of his pack mates – only standing around 33 inches and weighing 138 pounds – but manages himself just as well, if not better, than all of them. Adding to his already imposing and intimidating form are his muscles. Each and every one of them are well defined and are nearly impossible not to notice – even at a distance – when in use. Which is practically always. This heaviness of body may make it appear as though the male were nothing but muscle at times, as they will ripple and sift quite a bit underneath his pelt. Though, at times of little movement, his long and heavy fur will hide the full extent of their power. However, what has to be the strangest and most eye-catching part of him has to be his tail. Not because it is unbelievably fluffy, or because it has some interesting coat pattern. Rather, it grabs the attention of wolves due to its structure. It is crooked. Not by much, but enough to be noticeable. It bends slightly and and towards the right, giving it the look of an awkward tree branch. While this tail has not caused many issues for him, it has hindered his ability to balance. Particularly when running or taking sharp turns.

~🗲~

The war-torn male’s coat has a variety of shades of brown and gray within its follicles which, combined, do make up some interesting patterns and looks. A mix of the darker hues of these colors reside along his back, scattered about with no rhyme or reason to its madness. In a way, the fur along his back is comparable to the leaf litter of late autumn – where the colorful leaves are just turning brown and the older ones underneath the new ones begin to break down into darker shades of what is often considered black. Some of the gorgeous orangey-brown (akin to bright amber) as well as some lighter-almost white browns can be seen as well within this leaf-litter as well. Namely towards the middle of his back and shoulders. His tail follows this leaf-litter “pattern” but to a lesser extent. Less black and gray can be seen in its coloration, but it is not void of it. The most notable patch of this color is at the tip of his tail, where it appears his fur has been dyed a midnight hue. A little less than half-way down his side, the gray and black of his back fade away and let a lighter spectrum of brown rein supreme. Here, the brown is nothing more than a bright, sometimes amber-like tan that fades into a creamy white. These colors mark the outline of his legs and underbelly, as though it were attempting to divide his body in two.

~🗲~

The same amber-like tan that is located on his upper legs can be found running down the top of his muzzle, all the way down to his pitch-black nose. Surrounding the fur above his eyes is a gray-almost black mask that has formed in an arch-like motion. In a way, it looks like it was literally painted on – which is fitting as he often considers it his “war paint.” Or whatever wolves have that is akin to war paint. Berry juice maybe? But that’s besides the point. Underneath his eyes is a much lighter gray with hints of brown in it that connects and fades into his tan muzzle. Covering his cheeks and lower muzzle is a slightly “dirty” sheen of white, akin to that of threaded-through snow. It stands out quite a bit due to his dark-gray mask, which generally makes it look brighter and cleaner than it actually is. Dark reddish-brown ears crown the top of his head, slightly larger than those of the typical wolf but nothing too impressive. His eyes are of a similar color, if not a tiny bit darker around the shaded parts. The pupils of his eye, however, have begun to gloss over – gradually turning a milky white in color. This shift is more noticeable in his right eye than it is his left.

~🗲~

This walking pile of violent leaf-litter has faced many battles during his time as a warrior. He’s challenged loners, cougars, grizzly bears, and much more over the years. As such, it is of no surprise that he has gathered quite the quantity of scars from battles well fought. They litter his body like the black of his pelt. But, most have been covered by fur as time went on. One of the few still visible scars includes a large slash across his shoulders. Its structure mimics that of a bear’s slash, which is precisely where it originated from. A few nicks in his large ears are also present, with most apparently being a decently sized notch in his mid-left ear.

~🗲~

Clovis’ voice is one of power and authority – despite having no right to command most others within the pack’s hierarchy. Just a single and simple word demands respect from the receiver. And he will not take anything less from them either. The pitch of his voice is neither high nor deep, being mostly in the middle octave of voices. Though, it is impossible to mistake for a female due to its masculine ring and grumbly yet somehow smoothe aspects. The tone of his voice is almost always monotone – carrying nothing but the chilling weight of pure emptiness. It is only at times of roaring anger, slight amusement, and worried for another that his tone will shift to something a bit more “lively.”

Personality:

Aggressive || Violent || Slightly Sadistic || Hot Headed || Intimidating || Selfish || Reckless || Arrogant || Protective || Loyal || Stubborn || Apathetic || Serious

“Without war, there is no life.”

~🗲~

There is no mistaking Clovis as anything but aggressive and violent. Conflict or, more specifically, fights are his forte. His hobby. His life line. There isn’t a day that goes by that he won’t try and start something. Whether it be for his own sadistic amusement, or to take the edge off of some unsavory emotions that he may be harboring at the time. Verbal or… an all out brawl. He’ll never hold back – not even against his own pack mates. Thus, it is best not to step on his toes. Nor on those of his loved ones. However, that is seemingly impossible for some wolves, due to his “prone to anger” self. He’ll take offense to anything thrown his way, particularly doubts about his… viability as a warrior. However, it’s always worse for those that think that could get away with insults to his family. Even if it’s so much as a simple, unassuming glance at his family, he’ll rip you a new one without a second, glancing thought or doubt. The only exemptions to this, of course, are his blood-relatives and whoever they may care for.... and his superiors. He does not wish to take on any of them just yet.

~🗲~

Intimidating, if it wasn’t already made apparent, is the understatement of the year when it comes to this male. There is nothing about him that can be viewed as soft, kind, or caring – to those outside of his kin, anyway. He is a warrior. A killer. Heck, murderer if you will. He carries an aura of red hot, perpetual malice every step he takes – one that could make even the strongest of souls shudder. He knows this. And he loves it. There is no doubt that he’ll use this to his advantage in order to get whatever he wants from nearly every wolf (minus the mention exemptions).

~🗲~

This pile of living, fluffy leaf-litter is quite selfish… in his own special way. While he does do things for himself and himself alone (as was previously mentioned), he mostly uses selfish nature for the “betterment” of his family. Now, I know what you may be thinking. Wouldn’t this just be him being selfless? Afterall, he’s putting his family’s wants before his. But the truth is, no. Oddly enough, he is not at all being selfless. For a gain for his family is a gain for him – even if he is not directly impacted. So, in a confusing and interesting way, he is doing it for himself.

~🗲~

The war-torn male has always been known for his recklessness and arrogance. He can and will run head first into any challenge without any regard for his personal safety. Well, sorta. While he will never consider his chances when the prospect of battle is brought forth (for the most part), he believes himself to be invincible. Nothing can touch him. Nothing can break him. Nothing can pose any sort of danger to him. He is the best warrior there is, and he cannot be defeated. At least, that’s what he believes. One day or another, he is bound to learn the lesson he should have been taught years ago. However, let’s hope that it’ll never come to this. Because it will likely end in disaster.

~🗲~

If you were to take only one thing away from this wolf, it would have to be his insistence on protecting his family. Extended and direct. They come first, even before his own wants and needs. He’ll never leave them behind, even if they betray him. (“For the last time, I. Am. Not. Selfless! I’m nothing but selfish! I’ll prove it if you don’t shut your trap!”). They are his entire life – aside from needless violence. He’d give his life for them, and give any potential mates for his son and nephew a chance. He may even play match-maker from time to time. Shhh! Don’t tell them. Those outside of this circle would receive no such protection, nor loyalty. Only violence.

~🗲~

This male’s mind is a stone wall. Impenetrable. Unbreakable. Immovable. Once he makes up his mind, the only thing one could do is knock him out. He’s not stopping until completes whatever “task” he’s gotten up to. Even if it kills him. The command of his alpha will not deter this leaf-ridden male. Nor will the common sense of his pack mates. Though, he… may stop if he were asked by his son, nephew, or sister. But that would have to be in the form of literal begging to have any impact on him. That is unless he is only his “blood run” in which running or (as already mentioned) knocking him out would be your only options… or killing, but it’s probably not the best idea considering who he’s family with.

~🗲~

Towards those outside of his family and those within his pack, Clovis will always come off as incredibly apathetic. Feels no empathy for the broken hearted. No sadness for the hurt. Not a droplet of sympathy for those nearing death. He simply doesn’t care. Do not come to him with issues, complaints, or concerns. Nor with good news, pleasantries, or just all around joy. He’ll snarl at you to “scurry off” and nearly take your head off in the process. He. Doesn’t. Care. In fact, he may as well detest it, simply because you told him. All in all, don’t come to him for anything unless he considers you family.

~🗲~

Finally, Clovis is an incredibly serious wolf. He takes practically anything as the straight-forward truth… unless he suspects one to be lying, but that’s besides the point! To him, there is virtually no situation where jokes or sarcasm are appropriate (mainly because he generally can’t tell the difference between them and an actual statement). In fact, he despises these two things… with the only exemption – per usual – being those coming from his family. Particularly his sister. He will tolerate those… for a certain period of time before snapping. Not violently or aggressively, but just snapping. Throwing insults for “fun” is fine, but no jokes. Nada. Zilch. Zero. He’ll chew his own ears off before he’s forced to listen to any… or, actually, he may just bite into the other wolf’s jaw. Yeah, now that’s more like it.

Strengths:

- Strength

- Stamina

- Sense Of Smell

- Sense Of Hearing

- Battle Hardened

Weaknesses:

- Patience

- Violent (Looks for Trouble)

- Poor Eyesight (Due To Age; Near Sighted)

- Agility

- Lack Of Empathy (Will Not Help Most Wolves)

- Balance (When Running or Walk Across Thin Objects)

- Fighting

- Challenges

- War

- Helping & Spending Time With Loved Ones

- Winning

- Autumn & Winter

Dislikes:

- Losing/Failing

- Far Away Objects

- Summer & Late Spring

- Having Nothing To Do/Boredom

- Those Who Are Against His Kin

Kin:

Xola – Sister & Healer From Lunar Pack

Hymir – Nephew & Warrior From Nightlock Pack

Morozko – Son & Delta From Lunar Pack

Open

Affiliations:

Xola – Clovis has always been amazed by his sister's ability to deal with the sick and injured. The way she can skillfully heal any damage brought to them as well as memorize the usage of each and every herb? Now that was talent. Honestly, he considers her position to be a win-win situation for the both of them. He can dish out as much damage as he would like, all the while supplying his sister with patients to deal with. It’s the perfect combination!

Hymir – The violent male couldn’t be any more proud of his nephew. What an amazing wolf he is. And nightlock warrior at that! He can’t wait to fight side by side with him in battle!

Solaris – Clovis would be lying if he said that he didn’t respect the sun-touched male, even a tiny bit. His mastery over the hunt and large form would be enough to make even this male second guess challenging him. His silence does not help this manner, either. He’s always found it to be quite… unnerving. The warrior is just glad that he won’t ever have to face this beast on the opposite end of a battlefield.

Varsha – A pest. A pain in the neck. A thorn in his side. An all around annoyance… Yet a protégé all the same. He sees potential in the young apprentice. He really does. The way she walks. The way she talks. Her insistence on training and fighting. Honestly, if she wasn’t so peaceful, he’d easily see a younger version of himself in her. Then again, all things are bound to change, aren’t they? If they send enough time together, he may just consider her the daughter he never had.

Open

Crush:

Unlikely, But Open

Mate:

Open

Offspring:

Morozko – Honestly, Clovis barely knows anything about his son. It’s not that he doesn’t care, he just hasn’t had much of a chance to interact with the pale fellow. All he knows of his son has been relayed to him through his sister at the occasional meetings the two will have.

Other:

- Clovis is ready for this war! He doesn’t care if lives will be lost, he just wants some action before he passes and this clearing will provide him that! He just hopes that he won’t be forced to retire before the fighting starts.

- Thanks to his sister, Clovis knows a decent amount of herb knowledge. However, he despises the job of healing anyone besides himself and his family.

- The leaf-litter wolf is not at all loyal to his alpha, but he’s also not explicitly against her. As long as she doesn’t step on the toes of his family or cause them any harm, he’ll tolerate her commands.

Credit to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA for Image

Edited at May 14, 2023 01:33 AM by High Hills Pack
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 10, 2023 08:22 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ignore, I figured it out. XD

Edited at May 11, 2023 12:00 PM by High Hills Pack
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 11, 2023 04:57 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
all above is accepted
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 12, 2023 04:19 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
°•.•╔✿════๏⊙๏════✿╗•.•°

B L Á T H

.•°•╚✿════๏⊙๏════✿╝•°•.

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

"Flowers are more important to me than anyone else. If you say otherwise, I'll kill you."

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Name:
Bláth

Name Meaning:
Blossom, Bloom, Flower [Scottish Gaelic]

Preferred Name:
N/A

Nicknames:
Flower Guardian, The Weird One, Petals, Wildflower, Rose [By Others]

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Pronouns:
He/Him

Aroma:
Mixed Flowers

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Pack:
Nightlock

Medic

Desired Rank:
Content

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Appearance:

WIP

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Strengths:
Herbalist/Toxicologist
Trickery
Stamina
Stealth
Mind [Wits, Memory, Emotions]
Athleticism [Balanced Body]

Weaknesses:
Socialiness
Childish
Hunting [Too Lazy To]
Lacks Caution
Durability
Defense

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

"What to know more about me? Hmm, too bad!"

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Personality:
Confusing ✿ Two-Faced ✿ Childish ✿ Lazy When Bored/Active If Intrigued ✿ Manipulative ✿ Trickster ✿ Honest-Liar ✿ Gossiper ✿ Drama Starter ✿ Unstable ✿ Reliable/Unreliable ✿ Friendly/Hostile ✿ Content/Ambitious ✿ Merciful/Brutal ✿ Petty ✿ Vengeful ✿ Annoying Little Brother ✿ Treacherous ✿ Thoughtless ✿ Strong-Willed ✿ Sly ✿ Sauve ✿ Somewhat Loyal ✿ Blackmailer ✿ Puppeteer ✿ Secretive ✿ Rowdy ✿ Protective-Possessive ✿ Overimaginative ✿ Obnoxious ✿ Neglectful ✿ Uncaring ✿ Kind/Uncaring ✿ Peaceful/Bloodthirsty ✿ Supposedly Naive ✿ Morbid ✿ Dark-Humored ✿ Playful ✿ Impish ✿ Difficult ✿ Freewheeling ✿ Earty ✿ Nature-Lover ✿ Plant Dad ✿ Deceptive ✿ Complex ✿ Youthful ✿ Tolerant//Narrow-Minded ✿ Sociable ✿ Skillful ✿ Self-Reliant ✿ Self-Sufficient ✿ Sane/Crazy ✿ Relaxed/Tensed ✿ Oddly Romantic ✿ Daredevil ✿ Sparing/Murderous

Tricking Others/Fellow Tricksters
Napping/Snoozing In A Flower Field
Climbing Things Or Others
Having Fun
Collecting Things [Flowers, Feathers, Bones, ETC.]
Fellow Playful Wolves
Nature
Learning, Surprisingly
Closed Spaces
Being Late
Comfortable Silence
Wandering
Flower Fields
Helping Others That Benefits Him
Playing In The Leaves
Hiding To Scare Others

Dislikes:
???

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Relationship Status?:
Single

Crush:
He doesn't crush

Mate:
Nada

Offspring:
Nope

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Affiliations:
Mishka | His Big "Sister" | Her Personal Headache
WIP

Kalevala | Half-Sister | Would Likely Kill
WIP

Open

Kin:
Kalevala [Supposed Half-Sister]

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Backstory:
WIP

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Other:
WIP

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Both images are credited to HOTNStock @ DA.com

Edited at May 13, 2023 12:39 AM by Tamesis
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 12, 2023 06:53 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I know it's already started, but could I grab a Nightlock warrior?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us