Wolf Play : The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSED
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:32:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-
Eh
 Ecifircas
02:32:40 
You can find coyotes after level 11 in Forest, level 1 in Desert, and after level 15 in Mountains.
 Arctic Moon
02:32:19 NY, Malo, Arctic
Hello chat
 Amygdala
02:30:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Insane
Too late...i only need one yes 😋
 Serpents
02:30:48 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
what level do cyotes start at again for forest?
 Poe
02:29:24 
I am going to a concert tonight and I have no idea what to wear. I have never been to one during the colder months lol
 Insane Sanity
02:29:09 Insane | Sanity
Amy
No! Save it for next month! xD
 Boeing
02:28:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Yes
 Amygdala
02:28:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chat do i use up the rest of my 5k mush on wolf party or not
 The Unknown
02:26:22 Unknown | Dark
I love the explore boosts! Exploring is probably my favourite feature and being able to do it so often is awesome
 technoblade
02:25:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

When you unlock them go to jungle or tundra, those are the best.
 Eternity
02:25:23 ET
I find jungle is best during winter, but it can be pretty expensive in terms of health potions and healing your team haha.

How're you enjoying exploring every half hour? :D
 The Unknown
02:25:18 Unknown | Dark
Ooo okay! I love exploring and I found out that if I buy enough moves at once I make a profit off grinding so I'm going to grind explore all day
 The Unknown
02:24:30 Unknown | Dark
Lol of course during winter. Where should I go for winter then?
 Boeing
02:24:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Unknown
Once you unlock Jungle, of you want mush then you never leave lop
 Inferno Abyss
02:24:11 Raven, Flame
Unknown
Depends on your preference. I use Jungle :')
 technoblade
02:24:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

Forest is the best during any season but winter
 The Unknown
02:23:21 Unknown | Dark
Which is the best for mush grinding? I've been going through the forest to level up
 Ecifircas
02:21:58 
For every 10 overall territory levels you have, you unlock a new terrain. So you unlock Swamp at overall territory level 10, and Jungle at 20, and so on until you unlock Tundra at level 50.
 teddy
02:21:12 its yellow
mac
i think 10

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Badger : -2
Arctic Fox : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 25, 2022 06:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Im pretty sure im finished with Victoria
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 26, 2022 01:31 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jasmine and Victoria are accepted
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 29, 2022 02:10 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Working on the beast for leha will be a unicorn.
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 29, 2022 03:34 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Emrys

Species: Unicorn

Human: Leha

Role: Snapped Beast

Appearance: Emrys is 8 foot tall at the shoulder. His long graceful body toned and built for speed, agility, and endurance on the treacherous forest floors and hilly plains he roams. Emrys coat seems to be a normal white but it shines and gleams like it's the surface of an opal in the sunlight. The suns rays picking up hundreds of refracted colors as you get close. His long legs have grey dappled spots going down them ending with black hooves. His soft grey muzzle has the hint of canines peeking out. Still growing as he is a young stallion. Stark against his opalescent coat his long curly mane and tail is oil slick black. Dark Amethyst purple eyes staring at you through the locks. A medium length amethyst colored horn grows from his head. Looking almost like the male has a crystal growing straight from his skull

Personality: Emyrs is a very standoffish male known to be on his own more than not. Growing up his own herd abandoned him for unknown reasons. Assuming all of his equestrian beast fellows were to be the same he avoids herds and others to the best of his ability. Preferring the company of the birds overhead and the sound of rivers and wind through the trees as he travels. Before the snap he can be described as shy, and cowardly any form of confrontation or fight sends him running to save himself. Not trusting of anyone or anything. Now after the snap he has found a almost reckless boldness. Quick to anger when confronted. Eager to fight anything that tries to put him down. Very defensive of his new bond he would throw himself into anything to protect her. Holding back his healing ability unless those closest to them need it. Which is a short list. He had seen the female during the ceremony with purple eyes like him hiding behind brown locks. Standing alone like him. He was young for a bonded unicorn. Maybe too young. The bond had felt like a recoil and claiming all at once. Wrong but right that he wasn't sure.

Affiliations: maybe Cairo

Crush: open(pm me)

Mate: none

Offspring: none

Other: none

Edited at June 29, 2022 03:59 PM by Ravensrun
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 29, 2022 09:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Casper Foster

Age (Read Bonding Ceremony)

Male

Tribal Affiliation:

Djali

Beast:

Lily

Role:

Seeker

Rank

Appearance

Casper stands at 6'0, his body is lithe yet sturdy. His dark brown skin has a bit of a red undertone and. he has a long torso with equally long legs and a tiny waist. His body type and oval face are framed by very long sandy blonde hair, giving him a more feminine appearance. His long hair reaches down to his waist when left down, becoming slightly longer when wet. His face is adorned with thin, dark lips, a Romanian nose, and large, deep brown eyes and thick eyelashes surrounding them. His hands are small and a few calluses are starting to form from a few of his more daring escapes.

When in the city he often wears loose, airy cloth pants that travel down his legs, closing at his ankle, sandals, an almost sheer overlay, and a sash around his waist that he holds together with a grey brooch, a color that highly clashes with the rest of his personality and clothing-wise. The color of the rest of his clothing is often garishly colorful, a cacophony of reds; blues, and yellows. The man can hardly ever be caught

His hair is almost always put up in a high ponytail but on rare occasions, he partially braids it. Although it can sometimes get in his way, he refuses to cut it instead, taking an absurd amount of time to upkeep it.

Personality:

Casper is a laid-back, confident, persistent, flamboyant, and observant man who takes pride in his looks and enjoys the beautiful things in life. He has the tendency to chase after something he believes to be beautiful, however, he hates being pursued and values freedom over anything, he relishes the liberty that his power and circumstances allow him. With this, he takes every chance he can get to leave the Oasis and wander the city. in the town, Casper can be found tasting various foods and admiring the art people create, along with the people themselves. This man holds beauty in high regard and will compliment both men and feminine alike, often in a non-flirty way. Additionally, Casper cares about his appearance greatly and can be found awake early in the morning to get ready.

Casper isn't a vengeful person and doesn't even seek revenge on those that wrong him because he had decided way back that he doesn't want vengeance to cloud his mind. He instead has a positive outlook on life and tries to live life to the fullest. He rarely loses his temper except for sometimes depending on the case. He doesn't like conflict and is often willing to put aside his personal feelings for the greater good. Casper also likes children which to him is just anyone who looks younger than him, he teases them and tries to help them in any way he can.

Affiliations

Crush

Open

Mate

Offspring

Other

I'll expand on him later

Edited at July 4, 2022 07:56 PM by Flower Field
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 29, 2022 11:21 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Pygmy

Species: Amphithere

Human: Jade

Role: Seeker

Appearance:

Pygmy is – unironically – rather small for his species. He has a decent height, being 6 feet at the shoulder. However, he is extremely short – measuring at only 15 feet long, if not a little less. While this may not seem small to humans and some beasts, his species is known to get up to 45 feet long. His build is incredibly slim, with most of his muscle being in his wings and jaw. Aside from his bite and wings, he carries very little strength – being designed almost entirely for agility and speed. The snake-like beast is insanely light, weighing at a measly 165lbs. Most other beasts will have little problem picking up this pipsqueak, no matter how weak. This almost weightless attribute is likely due to his hollow bones, similar to what most birds have. While his bones are tougher than those seen in his avian relatives, they are still rather fragile. Though, this lightweight and “weak” build gives him a major advantage in the air – being able to out fly any pegasus and dragon around. He could even fly circles around them, if he so wished.

This speedy serpent’s body is mostly scales – smooth and gentle, but tough and hard to pierce. Most blades cannot put a dent in his hide, or even leave a mark. At most, they will bruise one of his bones. However, a well placed arrow will do a large amount of damage – especially when he is struck while in the air which is not an impossible feat. At most, it is very difficult, with only the best archers having a chance at hitting him. A pair of large, feathery wings sprout from his back, covering the majority of his body. These wings are nearly as long as he is, covering almost every inch of his body – leaving only the latter part of his tail and his full neck in view. His tail is tipped in a fan of feathers, similar to that of an avian’s tail feathers. They are incredibly long, trailing a good foot or so after his tail ends. Some feathers run down his spine and sides in scattered patches, creating interesting breaks in his scaly pattern.

This amphithere’s snake-like head ends in a beak, akin to that of a hawk and a parrot. The beak is thick, tough, and pointed – able to tear into flesh and crush a coconut with ease. Though, this beak does not make up the entirety of his snout. Just the beginning of it. The rest of his snout – for the most part – is reptilian. His nostrils are set above this beak, but remain rather close to it. The beast’s eyes are placed higher up on his head. Specifically on the front of his head and pointed forward. Thus, giving him binocular vision like that of a falcon. Where his head and neck connect (but more so on his head) is another fan of feathers – now in the shape of a headdress. This headdress has a single layer that can shift up and down at will. Generally, these feathers are used to show emotion. When flying, they rest flat on his neck. The feathers along Pygmy’s head are longer than those seen on his tail, being about two feet or more.

This small beast is a very colorful amphithere, choosing beauty over camouflage. His scales are a bright parakeet-green (unlike the color of an actual parakeet) and is basically the only color that could provide him some camouflage. His underbelly is a light yellow-almost beige color with slightly darker marks showing its scaly separations. His eyes are also yellow, but are much brighter than that of his underbelly – being more of a sunshine yellow than anything else. The pupils of his eyes are, of course, snake-like – black slits that can expand on will. Actually, while looking more serpentine, his eyes act more like those of a house cat’s. Pygmy’s feathers have the most interesting color patterns – being slightly different, depending on where they are located. Those along his head and tail are the more colorful ones – starting as a seafoam green before fading to a capri and finally to pacific cyan. Those scattered about his body stay mostly capri color, with the longer ones having a small fade to pacific cyan. Meanwhile, his wings start as pacific cyan and slowly fade to capri.

Personality:

Curious || Strong Sense of Self-Worth || Friendly || Trusting || Playful || Caring || Adventurous || “Coward”

Pygmy has an extremely curious nature, finding anything new interesting. He always wishes to soak up new information, especially the most useless of it. Many questions come from this beast’s beak, enough to fill the minds of even the most empty-headed of beings. If his questions are not answered, he will not be disheartened – making it his duty to discover the answers to his questions himself.

Well, if they don’t answer then they simply must not know! No one would ignore me, after all.”

Attempting to convince this beast that he’s horrible in any way… will never work. He takes up a strong sense of self-worth, never thinking bad about himself in any way. If he sees a part of himself he needs to “correct”, he will just do so – believing that he can do it no matter what. Otherwise, he is very content with his life. A good family, a great new friend, and all the coconuts one can eat.

“Me? Stupid? Nonsense! I simply have not explored enough. There’s still so much I am going to learn!”

The capri-feathered amphithere is rather friendly to those he meets, often approaching strangers cheerfully. Stranger-danger is not a saying in his vocabulary, as any person he meets is an automatic friend in his eyes. Even the most violent-looking of beings will be approached without any fear. However, the beast is dangerously trusting of these strangers – leaving him open to manipulation. In his mind, no one would dare harm him. He’s too kind and too caring to hurt. He’s the best friend anyone could have!

“Hi, I’m Pygmy, what’s your name?.... Huh, you want me to meet some of your friends in that suspiciously dark alleyway?.... Why of course! I’d love to meet them!”

The beast can be quite playful, with jokes and “keep-away” being his go-to for fun. After all, what is more to life than having fun? He enjoys a good gag, even those pulled on him. To him, they show how much he and others care about each other. Unless someone is harmed, that is. His pranks are not limited to those he’s close to. While the majority are conducted on his loved ones, he will joke around with anyone he comes in contact with. Even those who explicitly state that they hate such actions. Though, his favorite kind of pranks are those done with others.

“Hah! Gotta catch me first, Onyx!”

Pygmy carries a caring soul in him, wishing the best for every and any being he meets. This includes those out to harm him – with “sorry” and “hope you feel better” being his main response after a bad encounter. In social interactions, he is known to be patient with those speaking – listening and hanging onto every one of their words. He is also respectful in this regard, never interrupting the speech and waiting until they finish to ask any questions. He is very generous, having no problem giving up something of his own if it makes another feel better. Even if it’s one of his lovely… delicious… coconuts.

“I hope you feel better soon, Luminis! Sorry about the bites!”

This speed-boi has quite the adventurous streak, often seeking the thrill of exploring new sights in the hopes of discovering something new. During the choosing of seekers, he was one of the beasts who outwardly volunteered to join for the sole purpose of visiting the other tribes. With so many new faces around, Pygmy cannot wait to get this adventure started. So many questions to ask, so many friends to make! Who should he start with first?

“Whoa, that’s so cool! I’ve never seen anyone like you before! What are you? Where are you from? What is it like there? Can we be friends?”

Many beings – human and beast – view this pipsqueak as nothing more than a coward. His option in battle is almost always flight, literally. As quickly as the fight starts, the amphithere will take to the skies – avoiding the entire thing. However, this is where things take a turn. While he does run at first, when in the air, fleeing is never his choice. He will fly in and around his opponent, confusing them while also delivering blows they can rarely dodge. Sure, these blows are rather weak and do little damage, but enough of them can leave one bruised for some time.

“So, you’ve pulled my trap card, have you? Many don’t fly after an amphithere next time, yeah?”

Affiliations:

Open

Crush:

Open

Mate:

None

Offspring:

None

Other:

- Pygmy enjoys eating small animals, such as squirrels and lizards, as well as coconuts. Especially coconuts.

- Like some of those in his species, Pygmy has the ability to manipulate air currents. However, he is not the best at this skill. Its main usage is to speed him and others up, or slow pursuers down.

- This green and cyan beast loves nature, and will often stop and stare at any critter that crawls by.

- The capri-feathered beast is rather good at imitating sounds, with many having to come incredibly close before realizing the sound is distorted. This ability weaks when he is emotional.

- Pygmy enjoys mixing sounds together with his favorite being a mix of cat purrs and bird songs.

I have a makeshift species form for amphitheres if ya would like it.

Edited at June 30, 2022 11:02 PM by High Hills Pack
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 30, 2022 10:20 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Ravensrun said:

Name: Sorren Lamont

Tribal Affiliation: Djali

Beast: Onyx(fire dragon)

Role: Seeker

Appearance: Standing at 5'10 while on the shorter side the male makes up for that in well defined muscles from his many years of being a leather worker for making beast and rider tack/gear. Strong sturdy hands are darker in color than the rest of his already tanned skin. The hands and wrists a henna red color from working with leather tanning dyes. His skin is covered in white tribal tattoos that go over his back, shoulders and arms they also run up his neck. This goes well with his shorter cropped pure white hair a common color among his tribe. Normally long and braided back. Was shorn in mourning as is custom. Because of his bond his age of 68 seems like a joke as he looks easily early to mid thirties but his age shows in his pained golden brown eyes holding the true weight of his age. His face is strong but kind. Laugh lines visable. He wears cool rust red riding leathers when training or working but under or day to day he wears the loose desert tones of tan and cream clothing of his tribe. A worm tunic and flowing loose pants. sinched at the waist and ankles. A few necklaces with seashells on leather cords hang about his neck. A gift from his late wife. He also wears sturdy sand shoes. And formal wear he has a deep blue silk sash that doubles as a sun scarf

Personality: Sorren is a kind man with a big heart who is known for taking care of his fellow tribe mates. Always there to help someone if they need help fixing something or help them move a broken cart. However a bit on the gruff side though when in a bad mood; years of working in desert conditions will do that to you. He grew up in the Djali tribe and followed his parents trade once they passed. He has been working with leather for a long time now and met his late wife Quiin on his travels to the Kaa tribe for trading. They lived a good few years together her staying with her family a lot by the oceans as she wasn't accustomed to the heat of the deserts. One of her travels back she was ambushed and killed by unknown creatures. It has been five years and Sorren is still trying to recover. Though the company of his beast makes it much easier.

Affiliations: potential npc in-laws in Kaa, (other open)

Crush: none

Mate: Quiin(deceased)

Offspring: none

Other: Roleplay example https://wolfplaygame.com/blog.php?id=271244&b=1

Didn't add much but edited Sorren a tiny bit. Gave him a last name as well
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 30, 2022 11:40 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Amphithere info would be great; I'll add it to the list. ^^
--
I'll edit in his last name