Wolf Play : The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!
Chatbox
 BloodWeb
06:21:24 Blood/Nicole
Mine says it all the time but I never actually see it happen I've only beaten her once and all the others times they remained the same
 Nevermore.
06:18:04 Never/Nev
The encounter where she drops 50% of your wolfs health if you don't please her or is there a different encounter?
 Magnus Bane
06:17:36 Mag/Maggy
I'll say it once more my Americans who live on the gulf coast. Port strike is over!
 BloodWeb
06:17:01 Blood/Nicole
My 8mo puppy is a absolute menace so I feel that
 Magnus Bane
06:16:26 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Basically
Honestly I don't even think she knows what she wants
 ZEFHYR
06:15:51 
mmm ok :)
 Boo
06:14:32 Chrissy
your first born child.
 Falling Stars
06:14:20 star, she/her
my pup is bullying a man with a broken leg. Where did i go wrong with this child 😥
 BloodWeb
06:12:07 Blood/Nicole
Fed, watered and have dominance staggered. Also helps if they all like each other
 ZEFHYR
06:11:25 
what does it take to get over 75 in pack happiness?
 BloodWeb
06:08:27 Blood/Nicole
AH I actually did it wow what timing
 starmutt
06:08:21 marsh | they/it
yell at her really loudly
 BloodWeb
06:06:19 Blood/Nicole
Ok no like how do you actually beat the banshee??
 Magnus Bane
06:05:28 Mag/Maggy
Chey
Ohhhbyea lol
 Upper Mountains
06:04:10 Upper
Nikki
I said here xD like on the game haha
 Magnus Bane
06:01:51 Mag/Maggy
Chey
Not like there's two other ways to contact me 👀
 Upper Mountains
06:01:21 Upper
Nikki
What do I know? 😇
 Presumed Dead
06:00:50 Outcast/Nightshift
Thanks for the answer marsh!

Also yeah sorry about that sleepy, i'm into creepy stuff lol
 starmutt
06:00:01 marsh | they/it
i mean its a good question
 Magnus Bane
05:59:35 Mag/Maggy
Spirit
I honestly don't blame you.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
Alligator : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 3, 2021 09:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! If you could, maybe put a small description under each of your strengths and weaknesses ^-^

The Draconians said:

Name:

Hana

Translation: Blossom (Japanese)

-

2 years

-

Female

-

Raku

-

Appearance:

Hana’s fur is a very pale silvery-white color with a black muzzle and paws (basically a really pale silver vulpes pelt), and her fur is a bit on the longer side even for a winter fox. She has pink skin on her paws and nose, and her eyes are a soothing shade of amber that, if they know what tea is, might remind one of chamomile tea. Her body is oddly bulky for a fox, and it’s not because she’s fat. Hana has a surprising amount of muscle for a fox that doesn’t hunt, and that’s from the sheer amount of effort she has to put into foraging for herbs and burying them deep enough into the ground that the frost and cold winds don’t kill them. She cleans her fur often, so it’s always bright and silky, and she has a way of movement that makes her seem approachable. She’s a big fox, but not one that’s very intimidating.

-

Personality:

Hana’s personality is about as intimidating as the rest of her. She has the calm disposition of a sage despite her relatively young age and is rather motherly towards the rest of the pack. Hana is also a bit of a charmer, though she hasn’t really ever considered taking a mate. She walks slowly through life, enjoying every moment that she can and dealing with problems as they come. She’s not much of a planner, rarely having much of a schedule for the day, but often comes up with interesting ideas due to the amount of time her head is up in the clouds. Hana is also very stubborn, though, and far too accepting at times. She’s also not afraid to question the actions of others and will usually let them hear what she thinks. Somehow she never seems to realize just how hurtful or inappropriate her actions can be.

-

Relationship(s):

None so far

(PM me maybe? I don’t know-)

-

Strengths:

• Charismatic
  • Level-headed
  • Lots of stamina
  • Creative

-

Weaknesses:

• Escapist
  • Often oblivious to the impact of her actions/words
  • Set in her ways
-

Other:

I love my little foxy girl. <3

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 3, 2021 03:53 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! :D

Aphantasia said:
Name: Etienne

Appearance:
Etienne is a large fox, standing at about 2 feet tall, 6 feet long from nose to tail and weighing 6 pounds. He has extremely dark blue eyes that almost appear black and soft silver-white fur that often appears a tad bit messy. The outside of his ears are a slightly darker silver, as are his shoulders and his eyebrows. He has a streak of true silver down his back that blends into his fur, and an odd marking on his abnormally long and fluffy tail that almost looks like a "v".

Personality:
Etienne is a vagabond, not one to settle in one place. He is an unbound and angsty free-spirit, travelling through the world with aimlessness and rootlessness. He's observant, highly flexible and is willing to adapt to the situations he ends up in, and is eager to try new things. Etienne isn't easy to insult, either: He's thick-skinned and has a good sense of humor. However, he can be quite terrifying when enraged. He's truly the appitamy of "demons run when the quiet man goes to war."

Relationship(s):
None yet, DM to claim!

Strengths:
Etienne is flexible and adaptable, so if a plan goes wrong he's easily able to get back on track and find a way to fix things. He's also stealthy, and clever enough to foil the deigns of the hunters. He's highly perceptive as well, able to sense things coming almost to the point of seeming to be psychic. He's not, however.

Weaknesses:
Far from the most physically strong, Etienne is not hard to overpower despite his size with most of his prowess coming from his agility and litheness. Despite his willingness to try new things, he also absolutely refuses to join a skulk and moves around far too much for him to get fully aquainted with one area. Also, he is liable to start panicking if he is trapped and would likely shut down.

Other: Why do I want to add a scientist looking to recreate the powers of the foxy bois?

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 3, 2021 06:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Marcia

Appearance: Marcia is very tan with dark freckles. She has long, black, hair that has long bangs that reach around to her eyebrows. She wears a very fluffy Winter fox fur coat. She also wears Winter fox fur boots and baggy brown pants. Marcia has a scar over her right eye, it is old but it has caused her to grow blind in that eye. She has an enchanted dagger from killing a Winter fox

Personality: Marcia is very sweet to her own kind and has many friends their. When it comes to Winter foxes she only see's them as vermin that will put a halt in the humans survival. She despises them and will not hesitate to kill one, even if it is young. She is also very harsh on the hunters following her if they don't do what their told. She can be very snarly and witty if she doesn't get her way and often hurts people in a mad rush of anger.

Relationship(s): Has a son at home named James.

Strengths: Marcia is a very strong person and could probably carry to squirming foxes over her shoulders if she felt like it. She is also very smart, I don't mean school smart for she hardly passed, I mean street smart. Marcia can build a logical trap that will likely end up catching a few foxes if she felt like it or she could try to make the foxes as uncomfortable as they could by confusing them with simple mind tricks. Marcia also has great hand-eye coordination and if she wanted to play basketball she would probably be the star player.

Weaknesses: Marcia is quick to anger and doesn't look where she's going if she is angry. Though she may quickly anger, she is not very fast, mainly due to the fact that she's walking through snow, but if she were to be in a chase the fox would probably get away. If/when she does get overwhelmed, she will most often make a lot of noise. She will probably kick a tree and she might just yell loudly. This weakness could cause the foxes to know where she is.

Other: I feel bad for the poor foxy's :(

Edited at November 4, 2021 05:34 AM by Sunmoon
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 3, 2021 07:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alright, I can accept her as soon as you put a small description for each of your strengths and weaknesses. Doesn't have to be much but please sum it up ^-^

Sunmoon said:

Appearance: Marcia is very tan with dark freckles. She has long, black, hair that has long bangs that reach around to her eyebrows. She wears a very fluffy Winter fox fur coat. She also wears Winter fox fur boots and baggy brown pants. Marcia has a scar over her right eye, it is old but it has caused her to grow blind in that eye. She has an enchanted dagger from killing a Winter fox

Personality: Marcia is very sweet to her own kind and has many friends their. When it comes to Winter foxes she only see's them as vermin that will put a halt in the humans survival. She despises them and will not hesitate to kill one, even if it is young. She is also very harsh on the hunters following her if they don't do what their told. She can be very snarly and witty if she doesn't get her way and often hurts people in a mad rush of anger.

Strengths: Strong, smart, good hand-eye coordination.

Weaknesses: Can be blinded by rage, not to quick, can be very loud.

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 4, 2021 05:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I edited it :)

Fangsoffire said:
Alright, I can accept her as soon as you put a small description for each of your strengths and weaknesses. Doesn't have to be much but please sum it up ^-^

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 4, 2021 10:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! Adding her in now~

Sunmoon said:

Strengths: Marcia is a very strong person and could probably carry to squirming foxes over her shoulders if she felt like it. She is also very smart, I don't mean school smart for she hardly passed, I mean street smart. Marcia can build a logical trap that will likely end up catching a few foxes if she felt like it or she could try to make the foxes as uncomfortable as they could by confusing them with simple mind tricks. Marcia also has great hand-eye coordination and if she wanted to play basketball she would probably be the star player.

Weaknesses: Marcia is quick to anger and doesn't look where she's going if she is angry. Though she may quickly anger, she is not very fast, mainly due to the fact that she's walking through snow, but if she were to be in a chase the fox would probably get away. If/when she does get overwhelmed, she will most often make a lot of noise. She will probably kick a tree and she might just yell loudly. This weakness could cause the foxes to know where she is.

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 8, 2021 09:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 14, 2021 07:26 AM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 8, 2021 07:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! Adding him now :D

_*~Shadow_Walkers~*_ said:
Name
Pipkin is the name he goes by; he doesn't tell anyone his real name for personal reasons.
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
Rank
Hond
~~~~~
Appearance
Stellan is a solid black fox holding a dark gray undercoat, with a tennis ball sized white splotch on his chest shaped vaguely like a rose petal. His fur is a bit on the scruffy side, but is soft and fluffy to touch if he were to let you touch him (which is rare, so don't count on it). This male's eyes are an oddly hypnotic and beautiful shade of ice/teal blue, and they seem to have silvery specks dotted in them. His nose and pawpads are different colors too, having retained a coal black nose, with his pawpads being a pale shade blushrose pink. He's a bit more on the lean side build-wise, but he still has a decent bit of strength, and can still move with speed and agility when he needs to; Pipkin has a slightly more feminine build than most males as well, though it's not noticeable at all unless you're good at noticing tiny details or based on his posture.
~~~~~
Personality
Pipkin is a quiet, somewhat shy individual who always seems to smile at everyone he meets when he's not acting distant or aloof. He's a sweet guy who loves to cuddle (especially on/with soft things), though he's a tad stubborn when it comes to asking for help. Oftentimes he'll get emotional, but that's mainly if his feelings are hurt or if he's tired. Though he tends to be a bit sensitive, it's hard to tell what he's truly feeling until it's too late. But it's a big mistake to anger him, because once his anger is directed towards you, it'll be like releasing a beast from the depths of hell onto the battlefield; he's very scary when he's mad basically.
~~~~~
Relationship(s)
Though he's technically the mate of the Arun, he keeps himself distant; mostly it's emotionally, sometimes even physically, but more often then not it's a personal thing. He used to have a best friend, a male wolf named Kenzi, but he disappeared a little over two years ago, only to be discovered as dead a few months after his disappearance. He doesn't keep many relationships, friendship or otherwise, due to this fact.
~~~~~
Strengths
- He's very calm in most situations, and he thinks over things carefully before acting on it.
- He's sort of like that one "therapist" friend almost due to being a good listener, and he often gives advice when it's needed.
- He can be very honest, so if you were to ask him to give his most honest opinion or ask for advice, he would either give it in the bluntest way possible or just be brutally honest.
~~~~~
Weaknesses
- He gets stressed easily when he takes on too much, and will often lash out if you push him too far on these particular days.
- He's the type where, if you're kind to him, he'll give his kindness in return; if you hurt him, he'll hurt you back more in any way possible.
- Not everyone enjoys his brutal honesty, and often people will call him too blunt, rude, or cold because of it.
~~~~~
Other
- He has quite the 'foxy' grin when he's feeling mischievous.
- He's pansexual with a slight male preference. He also doesn't have a personal preference for species when it comes to having a love interest.
- His real name is Hitori. The only ones who will ever know this are those he trusts absolutely. Feel free to send me a pm if you want to be a close friend of his or something! :>

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 11, 2021 08:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: zeal

Appearance: brown eyes, short fur around paws and face, bluich tint on tail

Personality: she is kind but shy

Relationship(s): none yet

Strengths: she is fast and smart

Weaknesses: she can panic if put into hard curcumstanses. she refuses to think someone will kill her

Other: she likes carrots
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 11, 2021 09:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Declined. This is semi-literate, Please reread the rules.

stuffy the crow said:
Name: zeal

Appearance: brown eyes, short fur around paws and face, bluich tint on tail

Personality: she is kind but shy

Relationship(s): none yet

Strengths: she is fast and smart

Weaknesses: she can panic if put into hard curcumstanses. she refuses to think someone will kill her

Other: she likes carrots

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us