Wolf Play : Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!
Chatbox
 Urux
04:30:51 Urox
Ecifircas
I love Halloween, but it's not a very big thing here. Though i am going to a friend's party at the end of the month
 The Pumpkin King
04:26:13 
Urux, it's my Halloween username every year because I'm not creative enough for username-based puns.

'Sacrifice' was runner up, though. 🎃
 Arachne
04:24:58 Ara/Kat
something going on with event quests?
 Urux
04:24:42 Urox
Ecirfircas
I was sitting here like who if Pumpkin King in my PMs lmao
 The Pumpkin King
04:21:32 
So happy about this event. :')
 MLadySkylar
04:01:32 P'Sky
Anyone else glitching>>
 distant-screams
03:45:52 katy | beetle
Fei,
ah i feel that, i've got the squirrel quest right now.

emmet,
lol alright xD good luck!
 Continental Wolves
03:45:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
After I dump these 5.5k moves into forest ill try out the elephants
 distant-screams
03:43:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
oh my wolves do fine against all the normal enemies lol. it's just eve's and elephants that take out the whole squad xD
 Feiella
03:43:11 Fei the writer
distant
Not what I was expecting. I was looking for squirrels
 Continental Wolves
03:42:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
Its nice going through more than half a level fighting things like brown bears / mountain lions / bobcats and barely even using 1 health potion
 distant-screams
03:39:15 katy | beetle
lucky, i haven't seen a bigfoot in ages.
 Feiella
03:38:32 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Big Foot.

fucking hell. I literally took one step
 distant-screams
03:36:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
my team has 3/6 ghostface babies, no HW's though. i think the only HW i have on my team right now is my mela/FB girl.

you should definitely see though! if they can take down eve, i'd say they have a pretty good chance against some elephants.
 Continental Wolves
03:35:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
My team is made of 6 HW DH ghostface pups, half tempted to explore in jungle to see how they fair against 1-2 elephants
 Moonbane
03:34:07 
I hope you're all having a fantastic day.
 distant-screams
03:33:19 katy | beetle
oo nice, emmet. my explore team could never lmao
 Continental Wolves
03:32:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Also just made like 600 mush in one explore trip :D
 Continental Wolves
03:30:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Killed 2 eves in a row with no damage to my explore team
 Drunken seas
03:30:24 Pera
-WP Click- Help would be appreciated :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -4
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 6, 2023 11:27 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Discussion Thread:
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 7, 2023 11:39 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res Loner for me? <3
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 7, 2023 11:42 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserved<3
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 7, 2023 12:20 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

C H E R N O B O G

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"I care little about the livelihood of weaklings. If they die, they die."

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Name:
Chernobog

Name Meaning/Origins:
The Black God [Slavic]

Preferred Name:
Chern

Nicknames:
The Wanderer, Unfortunate One

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Pronouns:
He/Him

Aroma:
Sandalwood

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Pack
N/A

Loner

Desired Rank:
Chern has little care for packs and enjoys watching their disputes from afar. However, if a pack is worthy of his time, he'll join and remain loyal to them. If they're proven to be disappointing, Chern will leave them in search of something else.

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Appearance:

Darkly handsome is the perfect way to describe this older male, but his coat is rather unkempt as he spends little time grooming himself. Oddly, it gives a roughish look, an appearance that suits him well. His presence is similar to gloominess and foreboding, yet it depends on Chern's mood as the aura's intensity will change. When he's in a lighter mood, his atmosphere is that of a calming night. You're able to relax and be around him without concern. At times, it'll calm someone else down so much that it'll put them to sleep. If he's upset over something or someone, the aura will increase in thickness, making someone uncomfortable as it feels like they're being choked and preyed upon by unseen threats. To summarize, Chern's presence has two sides: one that's a peaceful night, while the second is the threatening abyss. Although there's one rare occurrence when he's genuinely happy around those he cherishes, his disheartening spirit would significantly change, being warm and welcoming to those he treasures.

His build is the perfect fit for a warrior, his muscles well-formed and the size of his body making him appear to be an unstoppable force of nature. Chern is massive in height and weight, coming in around 32 inches, and his weight is estimated to be 170-175 pounds. His muscles make him a powerful force in battle, able to knock a wolf down with heavy strikes and pin smaller wolves down easily. Chern is hard to knock down by those weaker in the muscles, yet those similar in strength can do it. With his large frame, his stamina and speed aren't the best, making him slower than wolves well-trained in such aspects. He can hunt animals that aren't as fast, but creatures such as rabbits and other fast critters he would struggle with. What's unique about him is his skill to latch onto someone or something with his teeth with unyielding force. Once Chern's fangs are in your body, good luck getting them out.

When it comes to Chern's coat, there's nothing special about it, as it's a solid black coat with no other markings. The density of his fur is average, but it will grow in thickness when winter comes. When summer arrives, he'll shed most of his coat to thin it out to adapt to the heat. Still, Chern would complain about such weather even though it doesn't affect him much. On random spots on his coat, they're missing patches of hair from the many fights with fellow wolves and animals he's received. A few did grow back, but it's rough and patchy, while most didn't, leaving his healed wounds visible to others. Four recognizable injuries are on his neck, right hind leg, left side, and underbelly. The one on his neck is a set of teeth marks that another wolf gave him as they tried to rip out his throat. Tiny teeth imprinted on his right hind leg from a fox that tried to annoy him away from a carcass, but Chern batted it upside the head to shoo him off. The ones on his side are claw marks from a mama bear who was trying to move him away from her cubs when he accidentally bumped into them. He gladly took his leave and still holds a grudge against bears. Lastly, the scar under his belly is multiple scratches bundled up together. It was from another wolf, his mentor, who took him under his wing after his pack was eradicated. His mentor's training was brutal, but Chern didn't hold it against her as it made him more powerful than ever. He doesn't hate his healed injuries and sees them as accomplishments of enduring hardships.

Lastly, his eyes vary depending on the lighting. When light reflects off his eyes, they're a lovely shade of yellow. When in the dark, they're a light brown color. His eyes always hold a judgemental observation, even when no one enters his vision. Deep within his eyes are an immense amount of hatred, but such fury is directed at himself and his former weaknesses. Chern loathed himself more than he hated everyone else, but they're moments when his wrath flares up and can be clearly seen. Those who noticed such a spark would believe that it was directed at them and would either take offense or concern for themselves, often causing them to avoid Chern entirely for their wellbeing after such an incident. The way he carries himself is that of a proud warrior: his walk confident, head held high, his steps mighty and steady, tail raised to establish unwavering confidence, and his eyes diligent of his surroundings. Appearance-wise, he appears to be an unstoppable and courageous warrior, a fearsome opponent to meet on the battlefield. Internally, it's a different story. One Chern isn't eager to share with anyone.

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Strengths:
Adaptable
Survivability
Endurance
Instincts
Combat
Strength

Weaknesses:
Moderate Mobility
Socialness
Stamina
Hunting [Average At It]
Stealth
Cooperation

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"Tell me this, young one. Are you willing to die to save those you love and be the hero they need? Or will you turn tail to save your skin like a coward?"

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Personality:
Superficial ⋆ Tough ⋆ Selfish ⋆ Miserly ⋆ Mawkish ⋆ Stern ⋆ Solitary ⋆ Private ⋆ Obedient-ish ⋆ Intense ⋆ Irritable ⋆ Somewhat Loyal ⋆ Insensitive ⋆ Responsible ⋆ Hard-Worker ⋆ Haughty ⋆ Complex ⋆ Wise ⋆ Vivacious ⋆ Subtle ⋆ Stoic ⋆ Serious ⋆ Sarcastic ⋆ Responsible ⋆ Teacherly ⋆ Observant ⋆ Logical ⋆ Freethinking ⋆ Independent ⋆ Brave ⋆ Protective To Few ⋆ Active ⋆ Brutality Honest ⋆ Mannerful ⋆ Skillful ⋆ Harsh ⋆ Tough Love ⋆ Self-Hatred

Dislikes:
Being Bossed Around By Weaklings
Needless Drama
Working With Others [Begrudingly Does It]
Immaturity
Being Interrupted [Sleeping, Speaking, ETC.]
Crybabies
Frail Packs
Socializing
Overly Happy Wolves
Those Who Lack Manners
Extreme Weather [Hot Or Cold]
Inactivity
Gossip
Non-Stop Talking
Falling In Love [He Doesn't Hate It, He Fears It]
Terrible Puns/Jokes [All Jokes Are Horrible]
Closed Spaces
Slackers/Laziness
Bears
Getting Soaked
Losing Those He Cherishes

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Relationship Status?:
Single

Crush:
Nope

Mate:
Nada

Offspring:
Blank

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Affiliations:
Open, PM Me

Kin:
All deceased. Well, supposedly. Unbewknost to him, he has one living relative.

Sage [Sister; Alive; Played by Opal Fruits]

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Backstory:
He isn't too eager to recall such a history, finding it unimportant enough to share.

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Other:
Chern doesn't enjoy talking about things he likes, but those observant enough can notice the male's liking. One noticeable thing is his favoritism for stargazing. Those who stay up late can spot this male transfixed by the stars, but it's not wise to approach him while he's in the zone.

It's unstated if Chern is an ambitious male or not. If he was ever in a pack, he'll work hard to benefit the pack and would accept a higher position if the alphas granted him the status. However, he would leave everything behind once he detects a strong sense of weakness within the group.

Chern may seem to hate pups, which is partially true. The male hates mannerless youngsters who talk back to those older than them for no apparent reason. Chern's feelings towards pups are that of tough love. He would keep them safe (secretly adoring them), but his lessons would be severe. All he wants to do is give the younglings a better chance to survive.

His ways of expressing affection are gift-giving (though he does it nonchalantly) and acts of service.

Completed

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Both images are credited to HOTNStock @ DA.com

Edited at May 7, 2023 02:30 PM by Tamesis
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 7, 2023 02:04 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Chern is done <3
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 7, 2023 03:13 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
All finished forms are accepted<3
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 7, 2023 05:55 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a spot for (male) beta in the Lunar pack?

Edited at May 7, 2023 05:55 PM by HazelDragonlove
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 7, 2023 05:57 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserved!
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 7, 2023 05:58 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh, I forgot to include this too but can I also reserve a spot for a hunter in the Lunar pack as well?
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 7, 2023 05:59 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
of course! reserved

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us