Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Closed, Re-Making
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 03:39 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Swift
Class: Air
Appearance:
Swift is light silver moon in color with almost invisible pale yellow stripes arching down her neck and wings the tips of her horns are a dark almost blood red.
She is a graceful dragon with scales near her eyes and and flecked orver her body that seem to change the colors of rare gemstones in the light almost like a multi colored opal.
She has a elegant diamond shaped head,and is small and very leith with large wide set oval shaped Green eyes she has a few scars across her snout from ealier battles with territorial dragons.
her size is small just standing at a bit larger then 7 ft at the shoulder she is a long dragon with a wide wing span that takes up most of her total hight.
Personality:
Swift is a rather clever dragon and is loyal to those who earn it if you do it right you can home rather quickly. gaining her trust and friendship has many ups and a few downs she is friendly, and loyal to those she trusts and befriends but is rather a trickster for example: if you end up deciding to go on a swim together you thinking your cleverly on her back so you won't get wet if she's in the trickster mood then most lickly you will be dunked, splashed or a very small chance of ending up dry. eventually she might grow out of this but for now she is a trickster.
Swift is brave and mostly knows who she can trust but a few cleverly placed tricks and some honeys covered kindness could lead her to easily being manipulated.
Dislikes: sand, mud, dirt, mice
Weaknesses: weeker then the average dragon, one wing slightly shorter then the other, softer scales then most but still hard
Strengths: powerful, strong flyer, sharp minded, strong willed, very agile, fast, stealthy
Ability: wind tunnel
Rider: open
Other: Wings of Fire book 14

Edited at September 7, 2022 08:09 PM by Dawnforest
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 03:41 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Ærrax is done.
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 03:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
He is accepted :)

Moose said:
Ærrax is done.

Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 04:05 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is Swift accepted. if not how many words does it have to be?
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 04:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
As of right now she isn't. There isn't a word count. Its based off of literacy, which is higher than my normal for this RP. While I see you've tried to make it longer to adhere what I've said, I see the same grammatical, punctuation, and spelling mistakes that don't meet the requirements for the rp.
So, as it stands, she isn't accepted. I'm sorry.
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 04:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Storm Dragon & Rider?
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 04:58 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it :)
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 05:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

⸺「 Ava Aldine 」⸺

" Nothing inspires the words: Fuck off, like someone asking me to watch my language. "

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

Name:

Ava Aldine

18 Years
2 Months
16 Days

Female || Feminine

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

Appearance:

This particular woman stands nearly 5'5 tall, or, 66inches. She also is to be said to weigh around 130lbs, or, 58kilos. Then again, no one really knows her specific weight, what? It's rude to ask a lady their weight. Tsk. Her size is average for the normal mortal human female, but don't let her size deceive you. A woman such as herself is always looking her best, no matter the situation.

Her hair is a natural red, quite a sight in person. Yes, yes. Lighter streaks of red are visible throughout her hair, usually only visible when bright lights are shone down onto her vibrant hair. She normally wears her hair down, the longest strand of hair reaching almost halfway down her back. However, sometimes she likes her hair held up in a high-ponytail, all her hair pulled back, no strands left dangling beside the ponytail. Her hair is quite wavy, and in the sunlight, her hair shines, the waves only adding more glamour to her admiring appearance. Below her wonderful head of hair, her electric blue eyes are quite exquisite. As if staring into a deep blue ocean full of magic, her eyes are something that tends to attract other eyes. Above her attractive eyes, she has a light row of lashes, not too thick, a little scarce you could say. But it's barely noticeable unless you're looking at her lashes specifically. Weirdo.

Blessed with beautiful, ivory skin, the woman has no freckles, no moles, no scars, no stretchmarks, no acne- it's as if she has a goddess-like complexion. Matching her flawless skin, her body shape is curved, almost like an hourglass but not too curved as if she had been carved out from a rock. No, no. Her curves are soft and gently transitioned from hip to shoulder.

Personality:

Rude || Arrogant || Blunt || Malicious || Unloyal || Untrusting || Deceitful || Forward || Snappy || Unthoughtful || Careless || Callous || Violent || Dark Humoured || Doesn't take the word "no" to easily || Keen on destroying the world's happiness || In need of an attitude management class || Not a friendly Person

Why... why on god's green earth would you approach this woman without some sort of idea of who you are dealing with. Sigh.

If you are to know anything about this particular woman, first off, she has anger issues. Fiery temper, bad attitude, the whole shebang. If you dared to threaten her own well-being or anything she is highly protective enough, she may attempt to light your body on fire and watch as the fire and oils burn through your flesh leaving nothing but charred bones. Sometimes, you can see that she tries her best to hold back her anger and resentment, but her emotions get the best of her 90% of the time. However, sometimes, other than resulting straight in anger and violence, she taunts her victims. She taunts them with her actions, and her words, either trying to make herself seem to be their friend, or trying to dig out their dark secrets, and at their weakest point, boom. She attacks. Rarely using the 'get-to-know-ya friend' tactic, she gets into the habit of digging out others' deepest insecurities, fears, and secrets, and then she strikes. Rips them apart secret by secret, describes their fears in the most painful of ways and carves every detail of your horrid past. Yes. She is the ultimate queen of "Bitch" in her world.

Damn time bomb. Low patience. Very, low, low patience. The maximum capacity of her patience is, about, oh why bother? She doesn't have any patience in this life. She is one to get straight to the point, right to it, unless there is something to keep her from getting straight to the point head off. Which, is unbearably painful for her to endure. The waiting for the answer, the wait for the action to finally commence, it's all too exciting to wait it out, it's best for it to come to the light here and now. No waiting, no suspicion or tension, it comes out all in one piece. That's when the real fun comes to light. Ava is one of those... psychotic, girls you could say. She isn't necessarily one for death, but she wouldn't be afraid to joke about it, experience it, or even- no.. she couldn't. She may have the balls to do a lot of things, but to take another human's life? That's too easy.

Think of the typical high school bully, dipping your head into toilets, swirlies, chasing you throughout the halls with sharped scissors in her hand, the one girl staring you down all day long, and when the day is over, pummeling you nearly to death only to leave you be as you bleed out onto the grass of the school grounds- Ava isn't that bad, but she is not a nice person in the least. If you haven't gotten that yet- there is no real 'good' side to this person. She is more, of the villain in the comic books rather than a normal bystander of the hero. A very antagonistic character. She'll have her better days, and then she'll just be herself. On her better days, she'll give people a little more respect, keep herself isolated and do her own thing rather than go out and start drama and issues with random strangers. Sometimes, she'll buy someone a candy bar or something, but that's.. like.. super, super rare? No, it's barely imaginable. However, she has done it once in her 19, nearly 20 yr old lifetime. Amazing, right?

A rather complicated person to figure out, wow, right. Yes, she may be a ticking time bomb, about to blow a fuse who needs major anger adjustments, but she knows how to hide her emotions. No, no, not the anger, frustration emotions, her happy, sad, overjoyed, depressed, those emotions. Though she could control herself for a second there, ey bud? Hah, no. Ava has self-taught herself that showing happiness or sadness is a sign of weakness, and you'll be walked all over if you are found being so. So after years and years of practice, Ava has finally become the queen of masking emotions. Again, not the hangry emotions. Drop the hope. Because of this, you will rarely find her to be happy on the outside, with a big bright smile on her face. You'll rarely find her crying on the bathroom floor, tissues surrounding her like leeches. Yes, you may or may not find her once in a lifetime expressing her more deeper and sentimental feelings, but it is highly doubtful.

Don't expect this woman to feel bad when you've just tripped or have had your heart broken by your previous girlfriend/boyfriend. She won't feel an ounce of pity or guilt for you... heh- she was probably the reason why a strong, healthy, steady relationship was broken and torn apart. That's how Ava finds pleasure and joy in life.. making other people's life absolutely horrible and miserable. Imagine her sitting on the couch, a bowl of popcorn in one hand, her phone in the other, her thumb racing across the phone's screen, tearing your intimate relationship apart piece by piece as she cackles, and smiles in a mischievous way. Is it because she has yet to find a steady relationship? No. Is it because she is jealous of others? Heh, no. Is it because she is bored as hell? Yuppers. What other way to spend your boring life other than ruining people's love lives? Heh!

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

Dragon:

Shoteka

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

Strengths & Weaknesses:

- Thalassophobia
- Over Confident
- Self Absorbed
- Severe Attitude
- Fiery Temper
- Little Empathy
- Arachnophobia

+ Physical Strength
+ Strategic
+ Athletic
+ Intelligent
+ Precision
+ Determination

+
Emotions

Likes & Dislikes:

- Physically Outmatched
- Water
- Spiders
- Why do Fish have such weird eyes...
- Bananas
- People that resemble herself too much { one room for one Ava in this world }

+ Winning
+ Cheesecake { sucker for it }
+ Crushing people's lives
+ Cats
+ Strawberries
+ Watching people cry in their sleep

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

Theme Songs:

Cryin' like a Bitch - Godsmack
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Monster - Skillet
Get Out Alive - Three Days Grace

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

Affiliations:

PM Me

Other:

Hobbit- the movie with Smaug. I don't know the name, and I don't care if it isn't a dragon-specific movie but I love Smaug. Long Live Smaug 😤

Edited at September 9, 2022 06:20 PM by Covidic
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 05:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

——— ●⧼ Rimfire ⧽●———

" Never underestimate my power of intuition. I recognize your game even before you play it. "

⸺⸺⸺●⸺●⸺⸺⸺

Name:

Rimfire

202 Years
8 Months
30 Days

Male || Masculine

⸺⸺●⸺⸺⸺●⸺⸺

Class:

Storm

Appearance:

Rimfire is an astounding creature, he may not find himself pleasing to the eye, but from the unwanted compliments from absolute strangers, he was a gorgeous beast. Standing 18.3ft tall, Rim has a lean, muscular build.

Standing with an intimidating stance, Rim's body is littered with small, serrated scales that blend within each other just enough that if you stand a bit away, they melt into each other and look like smooth, shining scales. However, up close, their sharp and could slice through human skin with a simple graze. It isn't recommended to stroke him without protective gloves.. if you can even get close. Unlike his smooth-like body appearance, his underbelly, undertail, and his throat have long, jagged armored plates that peak over one another in a triangular shape. They too are quite sharp to the touch, but surprisingly won't slice skin with a simple graze, maybe with a more firm push, it'd most likely draw blood. Rimfire doesn't tend to use his scales as weapons, so it isn't really common for him to hurt people just by rubbing against them. Unlike other dragons, Rim doesn't have "armored" scales that overlap his base... they are all equally strong enough to defend and reflect attacks. It makes him look pretty without em- anyways.. but, like his fellow dragons. He has a series of spikes crawling along his spine, neck, and tail, it varies in size but for the most part, they grow bigger when it nears his head and tail, so around his back is where the smallest spikes grow. His horns though... large, wide, and thick, with sharp ends. They grow back, but with a small bend in the middle, they begin to grow towards each other but create another series of bends which turns into a half-spiral, giving him an intimidating set of horns.

Rim's body consists of 3, possibly 4 different colors, all within the same color scheme. For the most part. Below his markings, completely bald, he has a base of a solid black body, with several large smoky-white splotches around his thighs, chest, shoulders, neck, and tail. Like a dapple grey horse, but.. without the dapples, less horse-like and much darker. His head is completely, solid black. Above his base, dark gold lightning-like stripes start at his spine and reach downwards onto his stomach, legs, etc. They slightly begin to grow brighter as they reach their end, but not much, as it's a dull gold. Unlike the dull golden markings, Rim has bright, golden irises while a solid black sclera. Which can be pretty spooky at night as his eyes tend to glow.

Personality:

Honest || Blunt || Unwelcoming || Violent || Gruesome || Cold || Brutal || Demands Respect || Firm || Determined || Sharp || Does not Stand for weak Insults || Not afraid to speak up for Himself || Bold || Doesn't tolerate Liars || Intimidating || Aggressive || Protective || Loyal || Willing to die to save those he Loves

Rim doesn't take too kindly to strangers. Especially those with too big of an ego. It infuriates him and makes his blood boil beneath his skin. It makes him wish he had the ability to burn their organs with a simple snap of his talons. And of course, if he were to stumble upon one of these poor, unfortunate souls.. he'd find one way or another and strip them of their ego. This world is already plagued by the horrors of men.. there's no reason to add to that pile with a group of angry flying lizards. God, if he had the power to clean this world of its filth, he'd do it in a heartbeat. He's disgusted by it, by what it's turned into. He's lived long enough to see all the good and bad, and unfortunately, it doesn't just end there. Rim doesn't think so, but others have described him as an "Anti-Hero" of his own story. Regardless of his hatred for the world's stupidity and madness, and wishing death upon anyone or anything. He still has some good left in his old, cold heart. It's a tad difficult to find, but it isn't impossible. He just needs a little help in that department to truly find the good in himself again.

Respect must be earned, not given. Yes.. but in this case, Rimfire demands respect. He used to play by that rule, respect must be earned yadda yadda... but, as much as he would respect others he'd never receive in return. He spent years mending his troubles, fixing others' problems, and even risking his own life for others. But no one respected him, not honest respect. Fake. It was all fake, they only respected him for his strength and protection and even then, they only felt and said those things because they wanted his power and protection. Well, unfortunately for them, no more. Rim has had it, if he can't get respect the honest way then fine, he gives up. If he wishes to have respect, he'll do it the hard way. Many have fallen to his jaws because of their fake respect, and it wouldn't be much of a surprise if more are destined to fall.

A dragon's heart will never be full. But for Rim, it used to be. That was.. before he had lost his sister to his long-lost enemies. Ever since the passing of his dear sibling, he had grown distant from the other dragons, steering away from social gatherings and society altogether. It was difficult for him to keep his current friendships strong, and to grow healthy bonds with others, but as time passed he grew and learned to accept his sister's death and finally began socializing with the outside world again. Yet, he will never be the same as he once was, he will forever remain distant, cold, and vicious. Maybe, maybe he'll find his happiness again but he finds it unlikely. But that doesn't mean he doesn't care for very few souls. He may not express it in the best way.. ever, but if one catches his loyalty and love, he'll protect them until his very last breath. He'll protect them, he made an oath to himself he wouldn't fail them like he did his sister.

⸺⸺⸺●⸺●⸺⸺⸺

Rider:

Quill

⸺⸺●⸺⸺⸺●⸺⸺

Ability:

Lightning Breath

"The Storm Class of Dragon is feared for it's lightning breath, though it isn't as dangerous as it appears. They have the ability to charge and then unleash blasts, or bolts, of lightning from their jaws at their targets of varying degrees. The strength of the attack can be from anything of a little static shock-like thing where it's a bit of a discomfort, but harmless, to the same strength of lightning from a storm. It's hurt, fry things that are too small, and can be fatal if the targets heart cannot handle the attack. It also will have a momentarily stunning affect when strong enough, but it only lasts about 10-15 seconds at maximum effect on average to smaller sized targets, larger targets only about 5-10 seconds. Some dragons don't use their jaws, but instead use their horns to conduct their attacks.
Storm Dragons can only produce about 3 to 4 fully charged attacks before being depleted of strength. Can they be devastating, but once they're out, they're out. They charge through the energy storms create, and quicker if struck by lightning [they're a natural magnet to it]."

Strengths & Weaknesses:

+ Strong-Hearted
+ Built to Take some Hits
+ Physical Strength
+ Endurance

- Slow Runner
- Not very Social
- Let's his Emotions control Him { rarely }
- Reserved

Likes & Dislikes:

wip

⸺⸺⸺●⸺●⸺⸺⸺

Affiliations:

PM Me

Other

Edited at September 24, 2022 05:11 PM by Covidic
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 05:31 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Imp, just letting you know. I changed Mircea's last name to Rosenberg.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us