Wolf Play : The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSED
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:28:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chat do i use up the rest of my 5k mush on wolf party or not
 The Unknown
02:26:22 Unknown | Dark
I love the explore boosts! Exploring is probably my favourite feature and being able to do it so often is awesome
 technoblade
02:25:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

When you unlock them go to jungle or tundra, those are the best.
 Eternity
02:25:23 ET
I find jungle is best during winter, but it can be pretty expensive in terms of health potions and healing your team haha.

How're you enjoying exploring every half hour? :D
 The Unknown
02:25:18 Unknown | Dark
Ooo okay! I love exploring and I found out that if I buy enough moves at once I make a profit off grinding so I'm going to grind explore all day
 The Unknown
02:24:30 Unknown | Dark
Lol of course during winter. Where should I go for winter then?
 Boeing
02:24:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Unknown
Once you unlock Jungle, of you want mush then you never leave lop
 Inferno Abyss
02:24:11 Raven, Flame
Unknown
Depends on your preference. I use Jungle :')
 technoblade
02:24:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

Forest is the best during any season but winter
 The Unknown
02:23:21 Unknown | Dark
Which is the best for mush grinding? I've been going through the forest to level up
 Ecifircas
02:21:58 
For every 10 overall territory levels you have, you unlock a new terrain. So you unlock Swamp at overall territory level 10, and Jungle at 20, and so on until you unlock Tundra at level 50.
 teddy
02:21:12 its yellow
mac
i think 10
 Boeing
02:20:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
Every 10 levels
 Rogue Wildfires
02:20:30 Mac and Cheese
How many levels do you need to change your location you explore in?
 Boeing
02:20:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy what are you doing
 Desolation
02:17:36 Deso the 👻
I gotta bounce

Peace chat <3
 Tiny Village
02:15:26 Tiny
Good afternoon
 Amygdala
02:13:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
LW nimble foot...not to bad for dodging attacks
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:11:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Goddamit why are you not HW🥲
 Poe
02:02:36 
-WP Click-
He is quite the cutie.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Badger : -2
Arctic Fox : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9 

The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 23, 2022 03:03 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Leha Stephans

Age (Read Bonding Ceremony): 19

Tribal Affiliation: Faolain Tribe

Beast: Emrys

Role: Snapped

Appearance:

Leha is an odd yet pretty human, standing at around 5’5”. She holds a rather slim and agile build, designed for running through thick environments at decent speeds. Her stature, however, still holds a good amount of muscle. Her legs and arms – especially the arms – hold the most. Those in her legs – formed from years of hiking and traveling – help her maneuver, turn quickly, and hurdle over decently sized objects. Meanwhile, those in her arms formed from years of hunting – specifically with a bow and arrow. These muscles allow for incredibly quick movements when nocking arrows. She is even considered to be one of the fastest when it comes to this skill. Her middle section is also pretty strong, but still needs some work – with lifting heavy objects being her main weakness. Physical fighting is also not her forte, being used to hitting at distance and having little experience with this form of combat. If a close up battle ensures, there’s little she can do.

The Faolain girl’s skin color can be considered to be rather surprising, given her tribe's known area. A rather light-tan makes up her complexion, likely accumulated from time in sunny clearings. A few scars decorate her skin, painted with a pale skin tone. These old wounds – namely cuts – come from plants such as briars and roses, as well as some bite marks from wild animals such as snakes. However, the most interesting of them comes from the obvious human-inflicted scars – looking as though she was forcefully thrown to the ground or outright hit. When questioned, she never answers truthfully, brushing it off with the claim she was just clumsy.

The biggest oddity of this girl is her eyes. Dull purple in color – almost mistaken for a shade of indigo or blue – really causes her to standout from the crowd, a kind of recognition that she wishes she didn’t have. It is unknown how or why Leha has purple eyes. She has no ailment that would cause such a coloration in her iris. However, many believe the oddity is due to her father having gray eyes and her mother having blue. In other words, the colors combined. Long, dark brown hair covers her head, framing her face in an interesting way. The parting of the hair is not centered, located more so to the right of her head – giving each side an uneven amount of hair follicles. The left side – due to having more – curves around the side of her head, coming very close to her eye but not covering it. It can come so close that one cannot see the skin that becomes before her eye. Her lips are a natural shade of pink, being more on the darker and dull side for the color. A scar runs across the right side of her mouth, cutting through this color with the pale skin seen on the rest of her scars.

Leha’s clothes are more for usefulness and practicality, rather than fashion. She dawns a green shirt, akin to that seen on pine trees or ferns. The shirt carries no decoration other than a few stains from hunting trips. No blood, but plenty of mud and pollen. Tan pants compliment the green, creating a forest-like blend of colors. These pants share the stains of the shirt, just with more visible green plant stains. Leather boots finish off her main outfit – strong and durable yet lightweight with a lot of traction. The leather of the boots takes up a dark brown complection. A leather cloak with a fur hood – likely that of a gray wolf’s – drapes over her shoulders. Its leather is decorated at the bottom, having a mix of green, white, and golden swirls. She almost always has the hood up, as to keep her eyes hidden. On her left ear, a silver earring pokes out, but does not dangle. The earring has a spherical shape and holds an opal in its center. No such earring can be seen in her right ear.

Personality:

Quiet || Lonely || Kind || Somewhat Peaceful || Determined || Pushover || Defensive || Conflicted/Uncertain

Leha is and was a very quiet girl, rarely speaking unless spoken to. When approached, she will only use nods and hand movements to converse. It takes a lot of persuasion to have her partake in any conversation, including those concerning her. It is unknown what exactly gets her talking as she takes interest in a variety of concepts. Though, she does enjoy a good conversation. Just, not when other people start it. Oftentimes, she won’t know what to say – having little experience in social interactions – and doesn’t wish to embarrass herself or anger the speaker. Well, that is, before the snap occurred. Now, she loves not saying a word, especially when it drives people mad. While not very talkative, the tan skinned girl despises being alone – even if she often is. She finds it rather terrifying to be so, as though there is always something out to get her when no one is around.

Somehow, despite the snap, the brown haired girl managed to hold on to some semblance of kindness. While she does not exactly put others before herself, she is fond of aiding others – especially the wounded and sick. To her, this provides a purpose to her existence – one she felt she had been lacking. She also dislikes seeing anything in pain – likely a trait cumulated from her mother. However, she will not risk her life to save anyone. If healing someone means risking her own life, consider them a goner.

Like her kindness, the purple orbed female has retained some level of peacefulness. She detests most violence and avoids it when she can. When a fight breaks out, she will threaten the offender and talk things out as best she can – in hopes they will break off the attack. However, if they make one wrong move, she will go against her peaceful nature. Aside from detesting violence, Leha just simply loves the quaint moments of life. The ones where she can just sit back and not have a care nor worry in the world. She will often leave the group in search of these moments, mostly picking areas around small springs or streams. Anywhere where nature completely rules. A lot of inner monologue takes place during these times – self reflections, questions, plans for any interaction she may face, and the like.

Leha has always been known for her hard-headed determination. Once she decides on anything, she will stick to it until the very end – even if it is considered outlandish or horrible. She never admits defeat, pushing herself until she can no longer stand. No attempt to change her mind will ever work, no matter how persistent the other being is. It’s best to go along with whatever she has in mind so she doesn’t get hurt.

However, this Faolain girl is a major pushover – easy to walk over and compliant. When asked to do something, she often will – as long as the request is not outrageous. Even when against it, she will generally comply if the person is “intimidating” enough. However, after the snap, she had grown defensive – not taking any crap from anyone. She will speak her mind (in her own way) and has become less cooperative. Upon a request, she’ll question what it’s for and decide from the answer whether to grant them their wish. Now, if anyone so much as attempts to push her around, she will push them back.

Leha has been rather conflicted and uncertain since the snap, rather than her previously indecisive nature. While still having some of the indecisiveness, she is more concerned over what is right and what is wrong instead of what to do. She especially questions her actions during the night of the ceremony. At the time, it felt right. So, so right. Finally, after all these years, those who treated her so poorly would experience exactly what she felt all that time – if not worse. But now, she’s not so sure. Her mind is telling her yes… but her heart is telling her now.

Affiliations:

Open

[Would like a brother with a strained relationship. If not, unseen NPC time]

Skya [Possibly]-

Crush:

Open

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Other:

- Leha is only interested in guys, but does not actively pursue them. Though, she will be more interested in those not from her tribe.

- Leha had wonderful parents before the snap. They treated her like any good parents would. However, the same could not be said for her tribe or siblings.

- Leha is a decent hunter, having practiced a bit before the snap. However, her main strength comes from her knowledge of herbs. She knows many remedies and often carries around a bag of them, in case of an emergency.

- Leha was… unsure whether she should get bonded the night of the ceremony. On one hand, she didn’t feel ready. What if she gets bonded to the wrong beast? What if the beast doesn’t like her? On the other, she wanted – no – needed a beast. Maybe then she wouldn’t be alone. Maybe then people would leave her alone. Maybe then she would finally have someone who would understand her for her. But look at where that got her.

- Pre-Snap: Quiet || Friendly || Kind || Pacifist || Determined || Pushover || Lonely || Indecisive || “Cowardly”

Edited at June 29, 2022 03:38 PM by High Hills Pack
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 23, 2022 03:04 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leha's accepted!
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 23, 2022 05:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Aberrant Canines said:

Tukaii

She has been alive for centuries even though she can die she becomes rebirthed shortly after combusting into a pile of ash.
Tukaii was rebirthed just before the bonding ceremony.

She remembers only some of her past life but represents a new start in life.

Species: Phoenix

Human: Michael

Role: Seeker

Appearance:

Tukaii is a flaming ball of red and has the body shape of a peacock. She stands at about 9ft at the shoulder with a wingspan of about 35 feet. She has a beautiful set of plumage. Her body feathers are a firery red with a few thin black lines on each individual feather. She has slick facial features that are feminine and a cowlick crest of feathers which are more orange with mixed shades of red. Her eyes are striking emerald green and look cold compared to her flame covered body. Her beak is pitch black and slightly hooked like a bird of prey.
She had darker blood red feathers at her wing tips that fade to a lighter shade of red and orange. She has legs as a raptor as well with talons the length of a young child's arm. They are black with red scales scattered throughout her legs.
Her train (the same feathers a male peacock has on his tail) is many shades of red, yellow, and orange and are covered in flames and is the most dangerous part of her body.

(This is not as long as I would like it to be but birds are harder to describe lol)

Personality:

Tukaii is alot of things but friendly is not one of them. She has a manipulative nature and will do anything to get her way. To this flaming ball of feathers playing with others feelings is a game. Seeing as she was destined to bond with a human, she was not exactly thrilled at the prospect of it, she hung around the humans instead and began to learn their ways anyways making the most of it.
She is a very observant being. She has great patience and is not easily provoked. Her morals revolve around herself and what she thinks is best for her. She lacks empathy for others and finds it hard to work in groups. This is a result in being on her own since day one. Her only experience with others as a hatchling were negative and usually it was to take her food or eat her even. Instead of having a bleeding heart for others and wanting to help them she became the opposite.
She is rather careless and is a living in the moment bird. Her need and search for control helped gain the pairs ranking but really, it was her human who got them the position. She had never been a someone to anyone in her life and the sudden changes that occurred when she was bonded to Michael changed her forever. She is still trying to find her place and purpose in this world and the task of finding and taking down (that's her view of the mission) The Snapped have given her purpose. While trying not to get attached to her human, she feels as though something will happen, she is at war with herself over wanting to protect her new friend or remaining in the situation like it is only temporary.
Tukaii has a lot to learn about taking care of others but she will get the job done no matter what it takes. She is organized and precise and isn't going to stop until she's satisfied.

Affiliations: Open

Crush: open

Mate: closed

Offspring: none

Other:

- Her bonded human will not be burned by her feathers. Though he can still feel the heat.

- He gains her longevity and sharp eyesight

- She can be ridden but would require a special saddle for a non-bonded human

Changed my forum!
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 23, 2022 06:29 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted ^^
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 23, 2022 07:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I please reserve a Hellhound beast? I have a quick idea of her, if you'd like.
Viviane is a multi-headed Hellhound. She is pitch-black in color, with solid red eyes. She's about 13 feet from ground to eartip, and has a build like a Cane Corso. She is lethe and agile, but slightly fluffier than most hellhounds. She honestly kind of looks like a panther, but a dog. She has a bite force of 5,000 PSI--the record of a bite force, placing her in a tie with the Nile Crocidile--the top creature in PSI of bite force. She has an intense amount of tireless energy, and would let her bond literally work her to death if they desired. She has the intelligence of a human in her left head, the intelligence ofa German Shepard in her middle head, and the intelligence of a pit bull in her right head. Her middle head is the dominant head, but her other heads think for themselves and have their own personality. She is a guard dog to the max--think Rottweiler * English Mastif + Fila Brasileirot. She will kill anything she has to to protect her bond--and will go after anyone she believes is a threat to them. She is very sweet to her bond though, and is playful when she's in a good mood. However, she has intense mood swings, and is likely to go for a stick one moment, an arm or a leg the next. But all of her being is put into being the closest to a perfect bond that she can be. She would take abuse and near-death to make her bond happy. She's about 75 years old, but her right head is still puppy-like, her left is very mature, and her middle is pretty neutral. She's honestly someone you wouldn't ever want to mess with--unless you're her bond. If you are, she will walk to the ends of the earth to make you happy.
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 23, 2022 07:21 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Forrest Pack-
Would you like to reserve one for Seekers or a Snapped? I like her so far :)
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 23, 2022 09:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright i can do that :)

Rising Shadows said:
I'd like Jasmine's appearance and personality expanded since she is a more major role. Your others are accepted

The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 24, 2022 03:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Resent, sorry

Edited at June 24, 2022 03:31 PM by Forrest Pack
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 24, 2022 03:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ugh resent again

Edited at June 24, 2022 04:52 PM by Forrest Pack