Wolf Play : Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!
Chatbox
 Tech
06:00:53 
Spoopy
I need bones but I need wolves to
 Continental Wolves
06:00:14 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Toss it to the bone pile, LW low rarity and non hero
 Accu
05:59:54 Accu | Cult
Aww my Viti boy passed t.t
 Tech
05:59:10 
Should I keep?
-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
05:58:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
I had an energy drink and can't stay still o,0
Help, I feel like a child thats had too much sugar
 Silent Lucidity
05:57:56 Silent, Lucid
*sythe
 The Wolves Of Time
05:57:04 Toaster, Thyme
From the Wolf Party in the Games tab
 Narran Park
05:56:28 Sting
"Free wolf from Wolf Party"

Where do i obtain this..."Free Wolf"?
 Silent Lucidity
05:54:47 Silent, Lucid
The Sakura surge and antlers are awesome. I can never afford the gear that I would love
 Continental Wolves
05:51:16 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Tay
 Apothecary
05:51:00 Medicinally Autistic
Continental <3
 Tech
05:49:48 
Spoopy
Since you said yes I better get back to drawing
 Continental Wolves
05:49:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Yup, Im either yapping or lurking, no inbetween
 Existence
05:48:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I need to find myself more 2G 40R+ wolves but If I fill my den I will regret it xD
 Amygdala
05:48:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Insane
It was a great match XD
 Tech
05:48:16 
Spoopy
You always pop out of nowhere
 Insane Sanity
05:47:32 Insane | Sanity
Amy I just barely walked away from that battle xD
 Amygdala
05:47:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Insane
Good game...it was super close
 Existence
05:46:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Mushroom, that is fair, I use bones for explore moves I'm just cruel to my dud pups xD Fodder is fodder
 Continental Wolves
05:46:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Yesss

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   12 

Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 15, 2022 05:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Juno
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Warrior
Bird Type:
Osprey
Wolf Type:
Northwestern Wolf
DNA Abilities:
Mimicry, Wings
Appearance:
Juno is ash colored wolf with a black under tones and a light brown belly. She is built sturdy and tall, having large frame with visible muscle flexing underneath. Juno's eyes are icy blue, complimenting her already intimidating look. Her fur never lays flat, it's always roughed up and spiky looking (very soft though). She stands almost at 37 inches at the shoulder and weighs jus a little over 120 lbs.
Her wings are seasoned with white speckles and light brown splashes.
Personality:
Besides her "aggressive" look Juno is a very playful wolf. She's always trying to have fun even if it gets her in a little trouble. Juno is very protecting with the ones she loves even if doesnt want to admit it. Juno also hates being alone unless she angry. She's afraid of being abandoned so she always looking for a best friend to bother (best friend spot is open).
Unfortunately Juno is very tricky to keep up with, her mood can change in a swish of a tail (I'm sorry XD).
Playing with pups
Dislikes:
Losing
admitting to being wrong
BEING ALONE
Strengths:
Agility
Strength
Speed
Weaknesses:
Being alone
Competitive
Distracted easily
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Family:
She was kicked out of her pack when she was a juvenile by her father (Not being perfect enough for her father's liking). Mother died while giving birth. Humans picked her up after they found her wandering the streets of a local town.
Offspring:
None
Other:
It's been awhile since a rp, bare with me please
Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 15, 2022 05:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Would you like Juno to have a mutation already? (the mutation is when the DNA mutated, giving the wolves one last ability and now they have 2 total)
Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 15, 2022 06:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I haven't looked through any of the other players sign ups, do most have a mutation already? (going majority)
Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 15, 2022 06:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, most do. They may not be in their sign-ups either. It had happened in the RP and mostly all of the wolves do already have a mutation. It's your decision though.

amico del corvo said:
I haven't looked through any of the other players sign ups, do most have a mutation already? (going majority)

Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 15, 2022 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I think Juno should have her wings but her mimicry mutation comes in later to spicy up the plot XD
Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 15, 2022 06:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok! Wings it is. ^^

amico del corvo said:
I think Juno should have her wings but her mimicry mutation comes in later to spicy up the plot XD

Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 15, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You can start the RP whenever you'd like! ^^
Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 15, 2022 06:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you, I also pm'd you with a question
Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 15, 2022 07:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted. You may now go ahead and start to post on the RP!! ^^

Eastern Brown Pelts said:
Name: Alo
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Bird Type: Barn Owl
Wolf Type: Alaskan Tundra Wolf
DNA Abilities: Wings
Appearance: Alo's primary color is a carmel brown with greyish-sliver spots in a V-shape pattern. His secondary color is ivory. He has a large and plump body shape, despite this he has an exceptional amount of strength. He has a large mane around his neck. This mane can perk and move during certain emotional states. His tail is wolf like but it has grown out flat with large tufts of fur that are also carmel brown with greyish-silver spots. He has multiple mutations that are noticeable. The first one is a large and round beak that is a a pinkish-tan color. The tip of his beak is tan and it gets pinker as it gets closer to his face. The second mutation is his bird like feet. They are similar to the beak in color. They are pink by the base and more tan by the toes and claws. His fur is soft and pleasing to the touch. They puff up when he is happy, angry, or excited. His wingspan is 10 feet long. 5 feet for each wing. His eyes are a deep brown. His ears are pinned back and do not rotate.
Personality: Alo is a cuddly and lovable teddy bear. He wants to be everyone's friend and always wants everyone to be in a postive mood. He tries his best at de-escalating conflict. Alo is sensitive to being insulted and can become disheartened from them. He hates watching people get harmed and despite his normally gentle nature, will become extremely aggressive in order to defend his pack. Any form of aggression coming from Alo is ushally very rare and is usually a last resort respons. Despite his friendly nature he does not like everyone. He will try his best to respect other members but he won't be as friendly.
Likes: Helping others, climbing, flying, digging, hunting, chewing things (sticks, bones, small unknown particles). Cuddling up to a fuzzy friend, telling stories, solving problems. He loves eating fish and rats.
Dislikes: dogs, fighting, conflict, and tension between others. He hates loud noises, rain, water, extremely cold weather
Strengths: he has an exceptional amount strength in his upper arm, beak, and wings. He has good stamina and can hold out for long periods of time. He is very good at keeping focus and keeping others focused. He has a lot of patients and will try to keep his composure with everyone.
Weaknesses: Alo can sometimes be too trusting and generous. He dose not like to fight and might rely on others to encourage him to fight to defend his pack. Despite his strength and stamina, he dose not have the best agility, and can sometimes tumble and fall over during hunts. He is super sensitive and hates being talked down to. If he is insulted it is a common response for him to cry.
Crush: none
Mate: Luna|F|4|Wings|The Midnight Wolves
Family: He has no recollection of his parents, but he believes they where raised in captivity. His mate Luna is all the family he truly knows
Offspring: none
Other: Alo has a deep and fatherly voice. He has a slight Scottish accent.

Hybrid Wolves || (sign ups) || Semi-literate || Open!!February 16, 2022 08:56 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

The Midnight Wolves said:
Yes, most do. They may not be in their sign-ups either. It had happened in the RP and mostly all of the wolves do already have a mutation. It's your decision though.

amico del corvo said:

I make sure I update my sign up regularly so new people and current players can go back and check things if need be

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us