Wolf Play : Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!
Chatbox
 Nikwasi
02:52:17 Mac
Vox
I've been in one of those kind of ships before
Pretty sure it was a museum but it was an old navy ship
It was not fun to walk though ;-;
 distant-lands
02:51:48 katy | beetle
Vox,
that sounds like hell ^^'
 Ghost Queen
02:51:33 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Mac beside her red mark yea but I want to get rid of the red mark XD
 Nikwasi
02:51:02 Mac
Does the quasar dye look good on her?...
 MLadySkylar
02:50:54 P'Sky
I could've sworn I had 50 mush but now it's says 35, I Wonder if I bought something? I'm too tired x.x
 Ghost Queen
02:50:43 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
But I want 5o change one if her marks though XD
 Voxtexy
02:50:21 Vox, Corey
Phew, just finished a drill the ship made me/my team do.

Lemme tell you one thing, I do /not/ enjoy going down four ladderwells, the last three being so fuckin' steep and there's tubes n stuff along to side making it so hard to grab the rails to go down safely (while carrying a bag with stuff to patch a "ruptured" pipe)
 Celestial Saga
02:49:40 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m back just finished watching the 7 season of 911 eager for September for season 8
 Ghost Queen
02:49:23 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey boa and definitely I'm have a good season this year so far I've already breed a 55ac and 53ac and now a natural born quaisar
 Boeing
02:48:25 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Ghòst
Damn well done O.o
 distant-lands
02:48:11 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

hoping this old lady will give me something good for probably her last litter e.e
 Ghost Queen
02:47:34 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Holy shit was not expecting that 😱

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
02:45:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boo
I ran out of apples ;-;
Maybe after my paycheck comes in
 Boo
02:43:48 Chrissy
emmet,
wanna try her with sixteen lines?
 distant-lands
02:43:13 katy | beetle
ugh apocalypse is giving everyone but me the cute pups
 Continental Wolves
02:42:40 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boo
My chims are throwing everything except a chim pup :,)
 Serpents
02:41:50 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask my oc please
 Serpents
02:41:20 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Ninjago rp pm me
 Continental Wolves
02:39:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I'm a partial reason for the jasmine prices, been buying the ones 1k and under to mass breed my customs
 Carpe Noctem
02:38:03 Queen of the Fishes
The apples were don't know about the jasmine

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Anaconda : -5
Black Bear : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Flood
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 3, 2023 07:57 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Slurpeesaredelicious said:

Hi! I changed my pack name from Aspen’s Quake to Slurpeesaredelicious. Thought I’d let you know!

Pack Name: Slurpeesaredelicious 300436

Character Name: Miakoda

Desired Rank (for apprentices):

Pack: Golden Forest

Scent*: Feathers and Lavender

Description (minimum 6 sentences): Koda is an elegant, black wolf with white paws and ears. Her eyes are dark amber, visible in the deadest of night. They have a certain charm to them, easy to make anyone give up an argument. She has a fluffy double coat. Her ears are large and prick, making it easy for her to sense upcoming danger. Her paws are large, and her muscles ripple throughout her fluffy, elegant coats. She has eyebrow-like, white spots above her eyes, which are easy to spot.

Crush: Tba

Mate: None

Pups: None

Kin*: Rameses-Half Sibling

Personality: Koda is a soft, shy wolf with a sprint not too much faster than a normal wolf, her top at about 6.6 mph. She will sometimes fish, if she feels like it. She will always try to share her catches with the others first. She will be rather soft towards pups, and wants some of her own in the future. She wishes every day just for her pack to be happy, and will let them eat first, after all, they have to be well fed to perform well! If someone stirs up a fight, she will side with whoever she thinks is right, but try not to push it further at the same time. If she sees a danger to the pack, she will try to lead the danger away, she doesn’t want to have to lead the pack to a fight or harm anyone or anything. She seems to take a liking to trees, and likes sleeping beside them.

Small Backstory*: Koda was born in the Golden Forest Pack, but her parents were both found dead soon after.

Other: She has a small scar on her right hind leg from a tussle with a bear

Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 3, 2023 07:57 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Slurpeesaredelicious said:

Hi! I changed my pack name from Aspen’s Quake to Slurpeesaredelicious. Thought I’d let you know!

Pack Name: Slurpeesaredelicious 300436

Character Name: Miakoda

Desired Rank (for apprentices):

Pack: Golden Forest

Scent*: Feathers and Lavender

Description (minimum 6 sentences): Koda is an elegant, black wolf with white paws and ears. Her eyes are dark amber, visible in the deadest of night. They have a certain charm to them, easy to make anyone give up an argument. She has a fluffy double coat. Her ears are large and prick, making it easy for her to sense upcoming danger. Her paws are large, and her muscles ripple throughout her fluffy, elegant coats. She has eyebrow-like, white spots above her eyes, which are easy to spot.

Crush: Tba

Mate: None

Kin*: Rameses-Half Sibling

Personality: Koda is a soft, shy wolf with a sprint not too much faster than a normal wolf, her top at about 6.6 mph. She will sometimes fish, if she feels like it. She will always try to share her catches with the others first. She will be rather soft towards pups, and wants some of her own in the future. She wishes every day just for her pack to be happy, and will let them eat first, after all, they have to be well fed to perform well! If someone stirs up a fight, she will side with whoever she thinks is right, but try not to push it further at the same time. If she sees a danger to the pack, she will try to lead the danger away, she doesn’t want to have to lead the pack to a fight or harm anyone or anything. She seems to take a liking to trees, and likes sleeping beside them.

Small Backstory*: Koda was born in the Golden Forest Pack, but her parents were both found dead soon after.

Other: She has a small scar on her right hind leg from a tussle with a bear

Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 3, 2023 01:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name:

Slurpeeesaredelicious

Pack Nbr:

Character Name:

Hawk

Character Role:

Hunter

Character Pack: Golden Forest

Character Gender:

Male

Character Age:

Character Appearance: Wolf Play - Online Wolf Game! (wolfplaygame.com)

Hawk is a black wolf with dark caramel splotches on his body. His eyes are ice blue,with small pupils and a mysterious glare. He has a light pink nose, with white paws and tail tip. He has a rather bulky body, with slightly slimmer legs and tail. His fur is shorter, just able to keep in enough heat, but his face fur is fluffy. His muzzle is 10 inches long, his height being 3,7 at the shoulder, and 4 feet from the shoulder to tail tip.

Character Personality: Hawk has a rather mysterious, introverted personality, however can socialize when he wants to without being that awkward. He is rather slow, but his jaws hold true power. He can be rather smooth with comebacks, so it would be a bad idea to get ogn his bad side, but if you do, then it isn't life-threatening, you just might get roasted like burnt chicken. In an elk hunt, he would run after them and get a couple bites in, then problably wait until the herd settles down and think hes gone, then go for the kill. If you were to danger a pup, he will attack, but not so furiously with a regular member.

Other:

Backstory: He has a rather traumatic past, being the only survivor in a litter of 6, and he watched all his siblings' deaths (Which is why he is protective of pups.).

Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 4, 2023 08:39 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kírari
-∴-
-
-
Aroma:
Basil + Rosemary
-
Pack:
The Dark Pines
-
Nurse Mother ( Formerly a Hunter )
-
Desired Rank:
Content.
-∴-
Appearance:
Kírari has a gentle look to her.
Standing at roughly 2"7 feet tall, she could be described as an average sized female wolf. She weighs just above 90 lbs, and that weight has helped her with hunting and running before. Along with agility. Keratin is a slimmer wolf, though she looks bigger now than ever because she is due within a moon.
Kírari's coat is lovely. Her mother was a red wolf so she inherited most of her coat genes. Her coat appears to be a red color with white mixed in around some places. Such as her back, chest, and legs. Keratin has a black face mask that covers her eyes and cheeks, as well as behind her ears. Her tail is also black at the tip and paws, her paws are more like mitts really.
Keratin has topaz coloured eyes that really pop out against her fur coat.
-∴-
Personality:
Neat and Tidy • Gentle • Kind-Hearted • Empathetic • Understanding • Needs Her Space Sometimes • Cautious • Knowledgeable or Wise • She Won't Take Sides • Motherly • Fair • Elegant • Graceful • Hopeful • Passionate • Observant • Reliable • Extremely Loyal • Patient • Adventurous • Self Confident • Truthful • Pleasant • Humorous • Dedicated • Strong Willed • Controlled • Obedient • Hardworking • Trusting and Trustworthy • Respect Her And She Will Respect You
-∴-
Crush:
Open, PM me!
-
Mate:
Her previous mate, and sire to her expecting litter was a loner. They had fallen in love but unfortunately for Kírari, he left unexpectedly after she mentioned her pregnancy. His name was Iruko.
Open!
-
Pups:
Open for 2-3 unborn pups! PM me!
-
Kin:
All deceased...
-
Affiliations:
Open, Pm me!
-
Other:
She has a scar on the back of her right hind leg from an experience with humans...
She's finished! I might add a reference picture of her later, but overall she is done.

Edited at August 5, 2023 08:46 AM by Biologist at Work
Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 5, 2023 08:46 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
My character is finished!
Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 5, 2023 10:08 AM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Biologist at Work said:
Kírari
-∴-
-
-
Aroma:
Basil + Rosemary
-
Pack:
The Dark Pines
-
Nurse Mother ( Formerly a Hunter )
-
Desired Rank:
Content.
-∴-
Appearance:
Kírari has a gentle look to her.
Standing at roughly 2"7 feet tall, she could be described as an average sized female wolf. She weighs just above 90 lbs, and that weight has helped her with hunting and running before. Along with agility. Keratin is a slimmer wolf, though she looks bigger now than ever because she is due within a moon.
Kírari's coat is lovely. Her mother was a red wolf so she inherited most of her coat genes. Her coat appears to be a red color with white mixed in around some places. Such as her back, chest, and legs. Keratin has a black face mask that covers her eyes and cheeks, as well as behind her ears. Her tail is also black at the tip and paws, her paws are more like mitts really.
Keratin has topaz coloured eyes that really pop out against her fur coat.
-∴-
Personality:
Neat and Tidy • Gentle • Kind-Hearted • Empathetic • Understanding • Needs Her Space Sometimes • Cautious • Knowledgeable or Wise • She Won't Take Sides • Motherly • Fair • Elegant • Graceful • Hopeful • Passionate • Observant • Reliable • Extremely Loyal • Patient • Adventurous • Self Confident • Truthful • Pleasant • Humorous • Dedicated • Strong Willed • Controlled • Obedient • Hardworking • Trusting and Trustworthy • Respect Her And She Will Respect You
-∴-
Crush:
Open, PM me!
-
Mate:
Her previous mate, and sire to her expecting litter was a loner. They had fallen in love but unfortunately for Kírari, he left unexpectedly after she mentioned her pregnancy. His name was Iruko.
Open!
-
Pups:
Open for 2-3 unborn pups! PM me!
-
Kin:
All deceased...
-
Affiliations:
Open, Pm me!
-
Other:
She has a scar on the back of her right hind leg from an experience with humans...
She's finished! I might add a reference picture of her later, but overall she is done.

Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 5, 2023 06:11 PM

Hollywood Hills

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name: Hollywood Hills
Character Name: Eirian
Desired Rank (for apprentices): Hunter

Pack: Golden Forest Pack
Scent*: Fresh water, bark, mint
Description (minimum 6 sentences):

Adol/Teen image

Adult image

Eirian is a very sleek and lithe wolf. He is noticeably a little thinner than most of his size should be, but not by a lot. He has a slender figure lined with lean muscle, covered by a silver-black coat. His paws look a little too big for his body at the moment, a sign that he will grow into a good sized adult. His eyes are a rare but beautiful calming sky blue, lined with black fur that makes it look as if he has on eyeliner. His ears and nose are black, as well as his paw pads. Two circled white markings sit above his eyes like eyebrows, and the color flows along his body between the black and silver fur, making him look as if he's made of silver water.
Crush: Dapple
Mate: Dapple (once adults)
Pups: None yet
Kin*: Deceased
Personality:

Eirian is an enthusiastic, energetic, and determined individual. He is very passionate about learning as much as he can to become a Hunter one day, and takes training very seriously. Despite his energy, he tends to appear very relaxed and confident in most everything that he does. Although he is young, Eirian seems to be very mature for his age. He is very patient, especially for most wolves around his age, and he often thinks carefully about every decision he makes.

He is very respectful towards the adults in the pack, and aims to be friendly to everyone he meets. He is agreeable and honest. Something he wants very badly in life one day is a romantic partner. He loves the idea of starting a family with someone and having someone to always be able to rely on.

Eirian loves to explore and play, and absolutely adores chasing and hunting things. He loves to hide and watch prey and how it acts, to study them for weaknesses. The young wolf finds a lot of things funny, and its very easy to make him laugh. He is easily trusting of almost everyone, but is wary of most adult males.
Small Backstory*:

Eirian was the only born pup to a single packless mother. His mother brought him to Golden Forest Pack and gave him to them, dying soon after. He was too young to remember her very clearly now.

Other:

Loves swimming/water. Adores everything to do with rain and changing seasons.

Edited at August 5, 2023 09:35 PM by Hollywood Hills
Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 5, 2023 06:34 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!
Just wanna let you know tho that your links say can't be found

Hollywood Hills said:

Pack Name: Hollywood Hills
Character Name: Eirian
Desired Rank (for apprentices): Hunter

Pack: Golden Forest Pack
Scent*: Fresh water, bark, mint
Description (minimum 6 sentences):

Adol/Teen image

Adult image

Eirian is a very sleek and lithe wolf. He is noticeably a little thinner than most of his size should be, but not by a lot. He has a slender figure lined with lean muscle, covered by a silver-black coat. His paws look a little too big for his body at the moment, a sign that he will grow into a good sized adult. His eyes are a rare but beautiful calming sky blue, lined with black fur that makes it look as if he has on eyeliner. His ears and nose are black, as well as his paw pads. Two circled white markings sit above his eyes like eyebrows, and the color flows along his body between the black and silver fur, making him look as if he's made of silver water.
Crush: TBD
Mate: TBD
Kin*: Deceased
Personality:

Eirian is an enthusiastic, energetic, and determined individual. He is very passionate about learning as much as he can to become a Hunter one day, and takes training very seriously. Despite his energy, he tends to appear very relaxed and confident in most everything that he does. Although he is young, Eirian seems to be very mature for his age. He is very patient, especially for most wolves around his age, and he often thinks carefully about every decision he makes.

He is very respectful towards the adults in the pack, and aims to be friendly to everyone he meets. He is agreeable and honest. Something he wants very badly in life one day is a romantic partner. He loves the idea of starting a family with someone and having someone to always be able to rely on.

Eirian loves to explore and play, and absolutely adores chasing and hunting things. He loves to hide and watch prey and how it acts, to study them for weaknesses. The young wolf finds a lot of things funny, and its very easy to make him laugh. He is easily trusting of almost everyone, but is wary of most adult males.
Small Backstory*:

Eirian was the only born pup to a single packless mother. His mother brought him to Golden Forest Pack and gave him to them, dying soon after. He was too young to remember her very clearly now.

Other:

Loves swimming/water. Adores everything to do with rain and changing seasons.

Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 5, 2023 06:47 PM

Hollywood Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you^^
Post edited
Doomed Valley | Realistic Semi-literate wolf pack RP | OPEN!August 6, 2023 10:33 PM

Red Ash

Neutral

Give Award
Cyrene
~¤~
Pack: Dark Pines Pack
Scent*: She has a smoky scent mixed with the smell of Autumn.
Description: She has a dark gray coat, with bits of brown near her nose. eyes, and legs. She has short, thick, fur that doesnt get matted easily, though it still gets slightly tangled. Her eyes have a stormy look to them, deep, and gray, with glints of blue and lighter grays. She has always been on the smaller side thugh she is strong, and weighs 57-60 pounds. She stands 2.3 feet tall, and is long legged.
~¤~
Personality:
She can be sarcastic, and a little grumpy, though she is mostly quiet and minds her own buisness, though if she hears something she doesnt like she will butt in, being slightly nosy if its dangerous. She is very loyal to her pack, and worries that she might fail them, not being able to get them food when they need it, and often doubts her skills. She is skilled but never gives herself any credit, always giving it to someone else.
~¤~
Strengths & Weeknesses:
Strenghs
Agile. Since she is on the smaller side she can fit into small spaces and weave easily making her.
Fast. He long legs help her run at faster speeds, though she is mostly faster under pressure.
Quick Thinker. She is able to think things through quickly, especially under pressure, and can quickly put together a plan.
Weeknesses
Water. She isnt a strong swimmer, and doesnt spend too much time near water enough to learn it.
Brightness. Open meadows or anywhere open can often hurt her eyes, she preffers gray days and shade.
Trust. She isn't trusting, and that can often lead to problems. When she needs help and doesnt get it.
~¤~
Small Backstory*:
She was the rut of the litter, being on the smaller side and never fully caught up to the others. She was often pushed away from food, and didnt eat much. She still doesnt eat much, leaving much for the others, even if she is hungry.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us