Wolf Play : The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSED
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:25:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

When you unlock them go to jungle or tundra, those are the best.
 Eternity
02:25:23 ET
I find jungle is best during winter, but it can be pretty expensive in terms of health potions and healing your team haha.

How're you enjoying exploring every half hour? :D
 The Unknown
02:25:18 Unknown | Dark
Ooo okay! I love exploring and I found out that if I buy enough moves at once I make a profit off grinding so I'm going to grind explore all day
 The Unknown
02:24:30 Unknown | Dark
Lol of course during winter. Where should I go for winter then?
 Boeing
02:24:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Unknown
Once you unlock Jungle, of you want mush then you never leave lop
 Inferno Abyss
02:24:11 Raven, Flame
Unknown
Depends on your preference. I use Jungle :')
 technoblade
02:24:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Unknown

Forest is the best during any season but winter
 The Unknown
02:23:21 Unknown | Dark
Which is the best for mush grinding? I've been going through the forest to level up
 Ecifircas
02:21:58 
For every 10 overall territory levels you have, you unlock a new terrain. So you unlock Swamp at overall territory level 10, and Jungle at 20, and so on until you unlock Tundra at level 50.
 teddy
02:21:12 its yellow
mac
i think 10
 Boeing
02:20:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
Every 10 levels
 Rogue Wildfires
02:20:30 Mac and Cheese
How many levels do you need to change your location you explore in?
 Boeing
02:20:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy what are you doing
 Desolation
02:17:36 Deso the 👻
I gotta bounce

Peace chat <3
 Tiny Village
02:15:26 Tiny
Good afternoon
 Amygdala
02:13:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
LW nimble foot...not to bad for dodging attacks
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:11:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Goddamit why are you not HW🥲
 Poe
02:02:36 
-WP Click-
He is quite the cutie.
 Inferno Abyss
02:01:41 Raven, Flame
Bounce
Aww, well you deserve each other. I'm sure he'll keep doing you well :D
 Nevermore.
02:00:45 Never/Nev
Fiery

He does *^* Makes me wonder every day what I did to deserve such a horse. He is a dream come true 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Badger : -2
Arctic Fox : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 22, 2022 06:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve human snapped and human seeker, please!
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 22, 2022 07:50 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sorren is accepted and reservations are added
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 22, 2022 07:51 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Sweet thanks
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 22, 2022 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Im working on my characters but i finished My female human were i reserve a spot
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 22, 2022 09:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Victoria Arpina

Female

Tribal Affiliation

Erren

Beast

Eidrune

Role

Snapped

Rank

Second in command

Appearance

Victoria’s appearance isn’t anything to scoff at. Standing at a rather tall height for a lady, 6’3, she’s the tallest of her family which is hard to achieve seeing as every member is above 6’0. Her rectangle body and lanky arms seem to add to her height, having little curve and being relatively straight from top to bottom. Although muscles have noticeably built up, mostly around her arms and legs, her body looks as if a single gale-force wind could knock her to the ground. Her rich brown skin, that’s warm with earthy undertones, looks like a canvas for her family markings. Any scar she may have had has been covered by many tribal marks that litter her body, alongside her freckles. The most notable of which is a bright red mark that curves up from the center of her chest towards the top of her neck. It pictures many simple images of animals that seem like they’re running up her body, it’s a tradition within her family for each new generation to add their bonded beast somewhere to themselves to pass along. The girl’s full lips are also marked, three lines a few shades lighter than her lip color run down the middle of her bottom lip. Her hands are a stark contrast to the rest of her skin, pale in color and covered in scratches, and calloused from a life in the mountains.

Her oval face with fully rounded cheeks makes her appear younger than she is. It’s adorned with a Roman nose and lightly peppered with dark spots. Her blazing yet glassy blue-green eyes are held within sharp, deep-set shapes. Her sharp eyes coupled with her height, would make for an intimating presence. However, her natural hunched-over posture, as well as constantly fidgeting hands, make her seem smaller than she is.

Victorias' long, kinky hair is a dense field of fiery auburn red. Before, her wild hair was always tamed into a spotless bun. Now, after the snapping, she usually braids it towards the back before being allowed to flow freely down to her upper back. Unbraided, her hair ends a little short of her mid-back.

The girl's voice is naturally high-pitched, hardly adjusting any even throughout her older years. Although her voice sounds much like the voice of a young child, her tone is often bitting and annoyingly taunting.

Her attire is comprised of neutral-colored leather pieces often covered with fur towards the openings. The neckline of her shirts often shows off her collar bone and the markings curling around it. She prefers to wear sleeveless ensembles, as they give her more mobility in her upper arms. Victoria has always admired the Kaa tribes making of jewelry she saw when they traded the mined ores—when she was younger, crafted rocks into rough shapes in order to emulate the intricate jewels. Most of her pieces were lost but she has kept a few. The one she can most often be seen wearing is an item with five dull red and white pebbles with crude scratches on them connected by a string of twine.

Personality:

Pre Snapped:

|| Timid || Quiet || Stoic || Bored ||

Victorias’ family has built a legacy upon nearly every member having bonded with a multitude of creatures for well over a century. Through trial and error, their success throughout the generations has been attributed to a strict upbringing coupled with perfect personality molding. A mild, even-tempered personality along with a sophisticated and meeker attitude proved to be the ideal combination for the success of a bond. And so, the Arpinas became a family of the same person. As such, Victoria was raised the same as her father, her grandmother, and all of those before them were. She came to be a near-perfect Arpina, seemingly since birth. Her entire being was meek and timid and yet she gave off the air of a respectfully quiet young lady. If she were to have one fault, it would be the gloomy and bored expression that always settled on her face. Secretly, after her older brother's failure to form a bond past the age of 20, Victorias’ family pour all of their expectations onto her. As a result, she gained a borderline obsession with the mere idea of bonds and began to grow bored of everything and everyone around her, including herself.

Post Snapped:

|| Wild || Stubborn || Sassy || Childish || Cheerful || Aggressive || Hyper || Arrogant || Sadistic ||

The sheer, dominating, overpowering freedom that came with the —ever so slightly malfunctioned — bond caused her personality to change dramatically. Or is that her true personality was revealed? She herself can’t even say.

Anyone who has seen the quiet young lady before would be hesitant to compare the two. The Victoria of now is a whirlwind of emotional waves. Her emotions are quite unpredictable, fluctuating from enthusiastic and hyperactive to angry and cantankerous the next. She loses interest in things fairly quickly. She holds no hesitation towards using those around her for her own gain and yet is quick to turn to violence. She tends to act quite selfishly; she has little reservation about expressing herself and her desires. Her bank of respect towards her fellow human beings has long since run dry.

Contrary to this, Victoria very often seeks to please those above her in rank or experience, albeit with a bit of sass. She holds deep respect towards these people and that along with her impulsive nature leads her to aline herself with their principles, no matter how warped they may be.

Her habit of running around doing what she likes when she likes often leads to others becoming uncomfortable or hostile towards her. To this type of treatment, she acts in kind, lashing out and usually pouting when she doesn’t get her way.

Affiliations:

Open

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Offspring:

Open

Other

Edited at June 25, 2022 06:08 PM by Flower Field
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 22, 2022 09:16 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yui-
Jade is accepted. A griffin is a great idea; I'll add that as an option.
Flower Field-
I'll accept her as the second in command. Her beast would be Eidrune.
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 22, 2022 09:19 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a snapped human raider?
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 22, 2022 10:29 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 23, 2022 01:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I think i finished all my characters.
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 23, 2022 02:34 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'd like Jasmine's appearance and personality expanded since she is a more major role. Your others are accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us