Wolf Play : The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!
Chatbox
 BloodWeb
06:21:24 Blood/Nicole
Mine says it all the time but I never actually see it happen I've only beaten her once and all the others times they remained the same
 Nevermore.
06:18:04 Never/Nev
The encounter where she drops 50% of your wolfs health if you don't please her or is there a different encounter?
 Magnus Bane
06:17:36 Mag/Maggy
I'll say it once more my Americans who live on the gulf coast. Port strike is over!
 BloodWeb
06:17:01 Blood/Nicole
My 8mo puppy is a absolute menace so I feel that
 Magnus Bane
06:16:26 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Basically
Honestly I don't even think she knows what she wants
 ZEFHYR
06:15:51 
mmm ok :)
 Boo
06:14:32 Chrissy
your first born child.
 Falling Stars
06:14:20 star, she/her
my pup is bullying a man with a broken leg. Where did i go wrong with this child 😥
 BloodWeb
06:12:07 Blood/Nicole
Fed, watered and have dominance staggered. Also helps if they all like each other
 ZEFHYR
06:11:25 
what does it take to get over 75 in pack happiness?
 BloodWeb
06:08:27 Blood/Nicole
AH I actually did it wow what timing
 starmutt
06:08:21 marsh | they/it
yell at her really loudly
 BloodWeb
06:06:19 Blood/Nicole
Ok no like how do you actually beat the banshee??
 Magnus Bane
06:05:28 Mag/Maggy
Chey
Ohhhbyea lol
 Upper Mountains
06:04:10 Upper
Nikki
I said here xD like on the game haha
 Magnus Bane
06:01:51 Mag/Maggy
Chey
Not like there's two other ways to contact me 👀
 Upper Mountains
06:01:21 Upper
Nikki
What do I know? 😇
 Presumed Dead
06:00:50 Outcast/Nightshift
Thanks for the answer marsh!

Also yeah sorry about that sleepy, i'm into creepy stuff lol
 starmutt
06:00:01 marsh | they/it
i mean its a good question
 Magnus Bane
05:59:35 Mag/Maggy
Spirit
I honestly don't blame you.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
Alligator : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 09:55 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes please! I'm just lacking the insporation to do them right now, but I swear I'll get to it

Fangsoffire said:
Your reservation is also up as well. If you want them reserved again, tell me!

Dragonhorse said:
Can I reserve a queen and a loner? Edit, Crap I posted, sorry!

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 10:11 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Queen pls? ^^
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 10:17 AM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
*Completed *
Sign-Up Sheet:

Name:
Sumire
Nicknames:
Mir

Queen

Appearance:
Mir's coat is on auto camouflage for the most part. Either a rocky grey for the rocky areas of Alaska or perhaps a barky green for the forest areas, it all depends on where she finds herself. There isn't really anything unique of her traditional white coat as it is similar to other Winter foxes. She has slightly darker 'freckles' around her muzzle and eyes.
Her size is what makes her unique to an extent, being quite small for her kind. Her size measures similar to that of Fennec Foxes- smaller than an Arctic Fox yet slightly bigger than a Fennec. She has a slim, lanky build easily hidden by her fluffy coat. As for facial features, Mir has a black nose and light blue eyes. In human terms, her eye colour is called periwinkle.

Personality:
Mir is a guarded individual, not easily trusting others outside of the skulk. You're either born in the skulk or you're an outsider. This does make her seem old fashioned in some ways. Thanks to human's hunting her kind for years, Mir has developed quite the strong flight reaction. This does not necessarily make her a coward, it just allows her to choose her battles a bit more selectively. If another skulk member is in danger, she will not hesitate to help them in the best of her abilities. She's a loyal vixen because once you've gained her trust, you won't be getting rid of her anytime soon.
Generally she keeps to herself, or would be quiet company to others. She's a great listener if you ever needed to get something off of your chest. She's quite the gentle soul and would much rather go back to the days where Winter foxes lived in peace, no human in sight. She adores the youth, to tell them stories of old and new.

Relationship(s):
Open, TBD
Daughter: Dewdrop

Strengths:
- She's agile.
- She's quite observant, her brain taking note of almost every detail in her surroundings.
- She's light on her feet and quick to react
- Stamina

Weaknesses:
- She's not the best swimmer due to her old leg injury, so hopping on pieces of ice is her only option
- She has a slight limp from an old injury, so it's more of an inconvenience but it does cause setbacks.

Other:
She's one of the foxy ladies^^ and no it isn't because she's a vixen.

Edited at November 3, 2021 01:40 PM by Lunar Frost
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 04:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Who might the mother be?

Bloody Revenge said:
Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: Dewdrop

Appearance: Dewdrop seem's to appear as "Dirty snow", since she has a black tint. She seem's smaller then her littermate's being only a foot and half long. she doesnt stand more then half a foot, since she has short leg's. She seem's to have darker paw's, though it could be the light playing with her fur. As she age's her fur developes into white with dark spot's, more of a grey then a black. Her fur is long, but as she grow's, it even's out to be a soft scarce pelt. She overall seem's like she had'nt "grown into" her body.

Personality: Dewdrop seem's to a little mischievious, though she really just want's to have fun. She has trouble's following the rule's being that she doesnt enjoy being bossed around. She tend's to be bossy, although she act's upon her instinct's, which are quite often mistaken and unsafe. She tend's to put herself in more danger then in good way. She dislikes being told she's wrong and always has to have the last word. She tend's to only listen to her mother.

Relationship(s): Daugther, Sister.

Strengths: Dewdrop seem's to be good at being bossy, though her smaller strength's are not at all evident.

Weaknesses: Dewdrop has short leg's causing her to trip and fall constantly. Also her fur tend's to obstruct her eyesight, making her walk into tree's and other obstacle's. Her instinct's are particularely a weakness, since they are mislead and wrong. She tend's to be overlooked, or perhaps she tend's to overlook other's.

Other: foxy

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 04:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved ^-^
Lunar Frost said:
Reserve Queen pls? ^^
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 1, 2021 10:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Sky

Appearance: She is a classic white fox with off-white spots on her tail and paws. her muzzle and tail have light gray tips with an Ombré effect. her eyes are icy blue on the edges and deeper blue near the pupil. half of her left ear is missing due to an encounter with a human.

Personality: she is a bubbly fox who loves almost anybody. She does believe in love at first sight and second chances. she especially loves kits or small things like squirrels and chipmunks. She only hates humans and betrayers. she is excited about things that aren't all that exciting. Sometimes she can be a little weird or annoying, as she is still young

Relationship(s): N/A

Strengths: She is a good mother when she was little her parents had died from humans and she had to take care of her 2 younger siblings (NPCs for now). She is also a great hunter she learned while taking care of her siblings. She is good at protecting what is hers with a passion.

Weaknesses: although she is a good hunter, she hates killing things and watching them die after her 3rd sibling died by a hungry fox rouge.

Other: foxysss

Edited at November 2, 2021 09:01 PM by The Raptors
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 2, 2021 07:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Im not sure since i havent seen the queen's, nor have i discussed it.

Fangsoffire said:
Who might the mother be?

Bloody Revenge said:
Sign-Up Sheet:

Appearance: Dewdrop seem's to appear as "Dirty snow", since she has a black tint. She seem's smaller then her littermate's being only a foot and half long. she doesnt stand more then half a foot, since she has short leg's. She seem's to have darker paw's, though it could be the light playing with her fur. As she age's her fur developes into white with dark spot's, more of a grey then a black. Her fur is long, but as she grow's, it even's out to be a soft scarce pelt. She overall seem's like she had'nt "grown into" her body.

Personality: Dewdrop seem's to a little mischievious, though she really just want's to have fun. She has trouble's following the rule's being that she doesnt enjoy being bossed around. She tend's to be bossy, although she act's upon her instinct's, which are quite often mistaken and unsafe. She tend's to put herself in more danger then in good way. She dislikes being told she's wrong and always has to have the last word. She tend's to only listen to her mother.

Strengths: Dewdrop seem's to be good at being bossy, though her smaller strength's are not at all evident.

Weaknesses: Dewdrop has short leg's causing her to trip and fall constantly. Also her fur tend's to obstruct her eyesight, making her walk into tree's and other obstacle's. Her instinct's are particularely a weakness, since they are mislead and wrong. She tend's to be overlooked, or perhaps she tend's to overlook other's.

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 2, 2021 09:35 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alright, well she needs a mother. I can extend the mothers slots if you want to reserve a queen ^-^

Bloody Revenge said:
Im not sure since i havent seen the queen's, nor have i discussed it.

Fangsoffire said:
Who might the mother be?

Bloody Revenge said:
Sign-Up Sheet:

The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 2, 2021 09:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I made a queen
The Winter of Extinction Sign-ups ~Revamped~ OPEN!!November 2, 2021 09:36 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Declined. You need more in appearance and personality, as well as full sentences in strengths and weaknesses. Remember that this is semi-literate.

The Raptors said:
Name: Sky

Appearance: She is a classic white fox with off-white spots on her tail and paws. her muzzle and tail have light gray tips with an Ombré effect. her eyes are icy blue on the edges and deeper blue near the pupil.

Personality: she is a bubbly fox who loves almost anybody. She does believe in love at first sight and second chances. she especially loves kits or small things like squirrels and chipmunks. She only hates humans and betrayers. she is excited about things that aren't all that exciting.

Relationship(s): N/A

Strengths: mothering, protecting, hunting.

Weaknesses: although she is a good hunter, she hates killing things and watching them die.

Other: foxysss

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us