Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
09:23:51 Mag/Maggy
I've been on WP for 9 years!
 distant-screams
09:23:44 katy | beetle
Defeat 20 Alligators in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 19/20

e.e this is taking me forever for no good reason lmao
 Magnus Bane
09:23:21 Mag/Maggy
Hey!
 Saint
09:23:03 
also i think there is an encounter from a event i was after? i dont know lol
 Silver via
09:22:19 Silv, Via
Saint
ah, ok!
 distant-screams
09:21:30 katy | beetle
swamp is great lol. blue jay feathers are super useful
 Saint
09:21:24 
blue jay feathers lol
 Silver via
09:21:07 Silv, Via
Saint
why is your swamp level so high? I'm around 21, maybe :')
 Hugs4Bugs
09:20:23 Bugs || Ed
But I know I haven't touched jungle yet (only just unlocked it)
 Hugs4Bugs
09:19:57 Bugs || Ed
I have to check mine after my moves refresh, LMAO
 Saint
09:18:55 
Forest 100
Swamp 70
Jungle 44
Desert 11
Mountains 24
Tundra 97
 distant-screams
09:18:12 katy | beetle
i'm at forest 100, and everything else is 40 or less lol
 Frostyhills24
09:17:27 Frosty, (She/Her)
Boeing

Honestly I went through swamp without asking directions from anybody on what to do >-< or how I should approach explore
 The Amethyst
09:17:19 Dart
Wait is this a good idea?
Raffle a apple but to enter a ticket it's one apple??? Some people might be silly goofers-
 Boeing
09:17:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oops. Meant Jungle 50
that kind of makes it worse though
 Hugs4Bugs
09:17:09 Bugs || Ed
I don't mind swamp for the bluejay feathers
 Boeing
09:16:49 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest 25
Swamp 3
Jungle 40
Desert 2
Mountains 3
Tundra 2
Hmm xD
 Hugs4Bugs
09:16:36 Bugs || Ed
I really want to do more of my jungle and swamp now that I've unlocked them but all my quests are in the forest :''")
 Boeing
09:16:06 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Frosty
How can you tolerate desert and Swamp though >.>
 Frostyhills24
09:15:26 Frosty, (She/Her)
sorry forgot abbreviations aren't allowed, ignore that I meant never Mind

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +5
Red Fox : -5
Crocodile : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 2, 2024 01:12 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
reserving a storm dragon!

__________ DRANVDOR __________

"quote"

Name
Dranvdor

Role
New Dragon

Class
Storm Dragon

Appearance

This image was colored by me and the lineart was provided by LeviaDraconia over on dA. Please do not steal this design. Thank you.

A brightness will forever emit from this male, and not even because of his light coloring. He walks with a head held high and feet so grounded that one may think he doesn't even use his wings, almost a though they simply weigh him down. A long powerful stride and the flick of his tail could tell you that he has confidence out the front door. He is not ashamed of what or who he is but is rather proud of it. Dranvdor stands at roughly eighteen and a half feet with a rather slim, lean build, muscle still toned beneath his skin and scales. He is by no means a large dragon - no - but with his great posture he appears to be more than he really is. He has a way of puffing up, and this could partially be because of his large wings. His wingspan is up to twenty-five feet, his wings carrying him gracefully through the sky and on the ground as well. He has the 'wyvern' sort of build with two back legs and his wings acting as two front feet, walking on the very tops of them and one single claw to use as friction against the ground and to sometimes even hang if he must. His wings, when folded, give him a larger look in size, which explains how most are taken aback when they realize how truly small he is. Again, he is small and lean, muscle toned beneath his scales, and this allows him to be quite agile and quick on his feet.

Dran has a broad head with two horns protruding from the top. They are slightly curved and go outwards opposite from each other. They have the classic line definitions in them, the color being a light gray with the pink from the rest of his body covering the ends due to his defect. He has a scale that has formed more upwards, also looking like a small horn, on the top of his forehead and is the same light gray color. The rest of his face is a pale white, while his snout area and nostrils are pink, the nostrils being darker. His eyes appear to be a blood red, which is also due to his defect. Dranvdor has very poor eyesight because of this, and most could probably consider him blind. Instead, he relies on his other senses to help guide him. Continuing on however are small protrusions, protecting his face and are hard like scales. Following beneath his face, his neck has the classic 'lined' underbelly that appears to be in separate sections. It is the same light gray that can be found scattered throughout his toned body, which is mostly on his scales. However, it doesn't do much to contrast for him because of how pale he is. Following on the top side of his neck are the same little protrusions, similar to spikes as a defense mechanism though aren't very useful as they are not big enough and are still easy to avoid if he were to be attacked from above.

Dran's wings are similiar to that of a bat's, having a spine and webbing between each one. Of course, like the rest of his body, they are a pale white with pink fading into the ends of his appendages. His wings are flexible and can be compared to the quality of leather almost. They are a bit thin looking though durable and get the job done. He is able to glide with ease from say branch to branch and has the ability to fully soar. However, because his wings are not super strong and Dran doesn't always have the ability to rely on his other senses, you will never see him flying in rain or hard snow. It scares him.

Personality: [Detailed Description]
-Reliable & resourceful
-Determined & willing
-Quiet yet sympathetic
-Surprisingly charismatic and confident
-Protective and possessive
Rider: Open
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at June 4, 2024 07:13 PM by queen.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 2, 2024 01:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added ^^
From Here on Out I have locked the Dragons and will only be Accepting Riders.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 2, 2024 01:30 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Devereaux Lyra Aubellard

Nicknames:

Dev (anyone) Aubs (close friends)

Age: [15-18 for New Riders, 19 - 23 for Mentor/Squad Leader]

Female

Role: [New Rider, Squad Leader, or Mentor]

New Rider

Appearance: [Detailed Description]

Dev is rainy days, black and white movies, and the ocean after a storm. This young woman is average height, standing at around 5'4, and has a curvy, lithe build, which occasionally comes off as lanky. She is not particularly eye-catching, but is pretty enough, and especially for those who appreciate her humor, she is quite attractive. Although no one would describe her body type as delicate, she isn't built heavily, but she has very little fairy-like comparisons. She has long, slender legs, which she prides herself on keeping free of scars and blemishes. She has a sharp, straight collarbone, and a neatly hourglass body shape. She clearly takes time to keep herself in shape, with well defined muscles on her arms and thighs, and has a good lung capacity and stamina. She hates running, but swimming, walking, dancing, all show off her impressive physique, and don't push her too far. Despite the fact that she is a healthy young lady, she has a slight curve to her stomach, which she is slightly self conscious of, but she does her best to not hate herself for. Her shoulders are also muscular and husky from lifting, which gives them a more rounded shape than many girls at the Academy had.
Her facial structure is entrancingly different and unique, with high, sloping cheekbones and big, doe-like eyes. Her eyes are bright, strikingly green, like new forests, with hints of darker browns in them as well. She has a strong facial structure, with a firm jawline, and a proud look about her. Her skin is a very interesting thing, in the winter she becomes very pale, with dark circles beneath her eyes, and often looks very sickly, but in the summer, she blooms like a flower, and the colour returns to her cheeks, with bronzed, ruddy skin, and roses in her cheeks. Overall, her face is probably her most striking feature, with its sweet, cheerful heart shape, and her delicate features. She has thin, arching eyebrows, and though some may consider them too thing, she prefers them to the thick, bushy eyebrows some of the boys sport. Dev has no freckles, unfortunately, and she likes to paint them on with makeup, though people normally don't notice either way. Her lips are full and round, like a rosebud, and the same colour as the fullest and brightest azaleas, giving her a kissable and innocent look.
Devereaux has a LOT of hair, dark, ashy brown locks that fall past her waist. She is very proud of her hair, even though she spends a lot of time complaining about the effort she has to put in with in. It falls in waves, and in the sunlight, small highlights of golden strands stand out against the more dull colors. She rarely has it down, especially when riding her dragon, and will either weave it into heavy braids that fall around her shoulders, or up in a crown braid, framing her face. Dev has never been allowed to cut her hair, thanks to familial traditions, and doesn't have that much against it, but occasionally she wishes she could cut it off. During the summer, it gets hot to have so much hair, and the moment it gets humid, her waves get puffy and hard to control. She has been considering cutting it off for a while, but she's too scared of the backlash she might receive from her parents if she does so.
The style of this girl is very traditional, still stemming from her overbearing parents. She rarely shows off anything above her knees, and sticks to a very preppy way of dress. She normally wears skirts, or long pants, with blazers, sweaters, and blouses. On days when dressing up is necessary, she loves to wear rich, dark colors like green or red, and can be found in silk dresses, with her hair neatly styled. She likes to accessorize with gold jewelry, and hates silver jewelry, refusing to wear it. Dev likes to stick with one or two necklaces at a time, but goes hog wild with rings, always wearing at least six at at time, normally more than one on each finger, and most fingers decked out with these accessories. She normally wears a watch as well.

Personality: [Detailed Description]

Dev is a bright, curious, and practical young lady. She loves math, debating, and anything that involves critical thinking, and looking at problems from every vantage point. She is very logical, and is good at riddles, puzzles, and word games, and often does them in her free time, liking to improve her mind. She cuts corners, and doesn't always come across as very nice, just because of her brisk, no-nonsense way, but she loves talking with people, as long as they don't mind being scrutinized. She is extroverted and friendly, and loves to listen to other people, partially so she can try to internally solve their problems, but she also loves to hear what her friends are going through, and encourage them however she can. She is hard-working, sometimes to the point where she exhausts herself with the amount of work she puts upon herself. She has unreasonable expectations for her future, but pushes towards them anyways, mostly just as a goal. Dev is sensible and traditional, because of the way she was raised. She is very thrifty, and likes to pinch pennies, although she doesn't have to, she just likes the thought of waste-not, want-not. Dev is easily trusting, but once her trust has been broken, it is hard to regain.
Even so, Devereaux is not a very flexible person. Once she has made up her mind on something, she doesn't like to change it, and assumes that if you disagree with her, its because you don't like her, which is rarely true, and she has slowly realised this over the years. She is slightly scatterbrained because of all the things she's trying to accomplish, and often sounds like a laggy computer, because of how busy her brain is. She is indecisive from the smallest things like getting food, to the biggest decisions of what she actually wants to do with herself someday. Dev can seem like a know it all, and awfully verbose, especially because of how much she tries to apply herself to her studies. She can come off as disconnected from conversations, and hangs back during the more fun banter that occurs between students. Dev is a perfectionist, and very materialistic, considering her worldly possessions more important than whatever comes after death. She also hates people who are superstitious, or very religious, mostly because she doesn't feel like she has time for anything that isn't very real in the moment.

Dragon: [For now Put Open]

Open

Strengths & Weaknesses: [Min. 2 Each]

Strengths:

~Very Smart~

~Good Listener~

Weaknesses:

~Nosy~

~Very Analytical~

Likes & Dislikes: [Optional]

WIP

Crush:

Open >:D

Significant Other:

Open >:3

Kin:

Deceased Father

Overbearing Mother

Used to live with a lot of generations of her family

Affiliations:

Open :P

Other:

Nada

Edited at June 2, 2024 05:10 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 2, 2024 01:39 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Coyolxauhqui
Meaning: Aztec Goddess Of The Moon
Role:
Squad Leader's Dragon
Class:
Lunar Class
" Space Girl, I Saw A Lunar Eclipse "
Appearance:

When you set your eyes upon this dragon you are met with an imposing, yet enchanting figure. This young creature is quite tall, standing at a towering height of eighteen feet tall, with her neck making most of her height and her legs giving her the rest of it . And from her snout to her tail, she is about forty-four feet in length, with her tail adding a sizable amount of length to her body. When it comes to her body frame, it can be described as rather muscular and powerful, almost like that of a large wild cat. Her muscles make her appear sturdy and rather toned in appearance, though there is a sort of sleekness to her frame as well, something that helps her get around easier and more gracefully . Though she sizable, it is good to note , she is rather agile and flexible by most standards - able to quickly weave through most surroundings with ease, much akin to a cat stalking her prey. There is a sort of feline grace within her movements, how she loves quietly and stealthily just waiting to ambush her target within the darkness of the night or under the glow of the moonlight. It is quite evident to see that her main method of hunting would be her being an ambush predator, lying in wait for her target or stalking it over various miles of terrain - after all she has a very strong sense of smell . Being able to use it in even the most problematic of weather conditions, and her eyesight is rather sharp as well. She has a certain enjoyment for the hunt, appreciating the thrill and rush it gives her - and not to mention it keeps her senses and mind sharp. Another thing is, she is a powerful swimmer due to her affinity for water and love for it - and she can swim quite proficiently, though she's not one to be able to breathe underwater though she can still hold her breath for a reasonable amount of time for her to be able to enjoy some depths of the water. After all she was used to diving into frigid waters on her icu home and burrowing deep within icy caverns through the area due to being more nomadic, and establishing herself a territory for her live in and claim as her own.

When you first see this females face, one can definitely tell they're in the presence of an otherworldly being, even if she is a mythical creature of legend. It doesn't take one to understand that she quite literally came from the stars itself, after all a prominent marking along her forehead are star-like markings. With one large center star and two on both sides of the star, and it's to note that they glow brightly when her powers are in usage. Along her jawline are almost crystal like growths, they are rather translucent and glow a vibrant pale cyan hue under the moonlight, and sometimes even more vibrant colors under closer observation like purples, greens and even a bit of arulent. And crowning her head are these same beautiful crystal growths, that curve out elegantly into beautiful and ornate horns upon her head, and their are another pair that almost appear like antlers upon her head, with their delicate appearance, being thin (yet sturdy) with elegant curves. Atop her snout are the same crystal growths, with one noticeably bigger than the others, appearing almost like a rhinoceros horn, and then two smaller ones mimicking it much akin to a three horned black rhinoceros. Her growths are rather sharp and able to be used as weapons to gouge or fend off enemies, though they aren't used much - it's to note that she can and will sue these to her advantage when doing so. Now within her mouth, are powerful and terrifying jaws in which can both mercilessly crush skulls and gently carry brood if needed - her teeth are sharp and a bit longer than standard. Her bite strength can be measured up to 5,000 psi, matching that of a Nile Crocodile - meaning her bite force is very powerful and strong. These teeth are sharp and pearly white, almost having a pretty sheen to them - be warned, when she bears her fangs at you, it is not a good sign and that you probably should duck. When one sees her eyes, most say that they are rather haunting yet also alluring at the same time, her eyes start off as pitch black color - then transitions into a dark grey and lighter gray with whites intermixed into them, and it appears to be flecks and "craters" within them that one could say that they're looking into the eyes of the moon. If anyone saw her eyes when using her power, they appear a bright white color with no pupils - making her appear even more haunting and the way the change color with her "phases" - which we will get to sooner or later.

When it comes to her body, as mentioned she is rather sleek, and muscular in build - like that of a wild cat. It is also to note, that this female is quadrupedal, and she has "paws" like that of a wild cat as well. Her legs are strongly built, you can see the muscles in them contacting and rippling as she moves with grace and poise. Not to mention, her legs make her more adept for running, it's quite interesting to note that she's quite fast on her feet and rather fast on the ground and able to bob and weave quite effortlessly, and not to mention she is quite flexible as well in some aspects as well. It's also to note that she has slight padding on the bottom of them to make cushion the sound of her approach and makes her more stealthy in movement. Also, she has sight webbing between her paws, which aides in her ability to swim. On each of her paws she has four digits, from them grow the same crystal growths but this time in the form of claws, these talons being about 8 inches - powerful and sharp which are very helpful in hunting. They are also very useful when it helps her make her cavern homes, using them to dig through tough and frozen ground to help her make her icy cavern homes. It's also to note that she has fur along the her chest and along the back of her legs and down almost like the feathering of a horse. And it extends to her underbelly and to her tail as well, this fur keeping her warm in colder temperatures - not to mention it sheds and changes color as she does which helps her blend in to her environment. Her tail is powerful, being able to be used as a weapon or extra limb. She is able to use it to slam things or gently pick something up, not to mention she uses it to hang upside down on the thick trees that grow on her home or on anything that would support her weight. It's how she sleeps, either hanging upside down with her wings covering and shielding her body or she has a large and comfortable nest that she makes.

When it comes to wings, this female is rather unique, while most dragons either don't possess wings or only have a set of two wings - this female is in the unique class that possesses four wings, them all together making a X - Line aashape. These wings are powerful, being able to help her navigate through even the testiest of storms - of course, the membranes though reasonably thick are also very fragile and can be tattered if not taken good care of which would impact her flight ability, while she would still be able to fly though it would make her wings more vulnerable and sensitive along with making it harder on her wings to make more sharp and accurate maneuvers in flight if the situation causes it. Her first main set of wings are seventy two feet in width, with her secondary set being about forty three feet in length, - able to neatly be tucked underneath her larger pair. They each have a large scythe like hook at the tip, where she can use them as weapons for defense or extra stability when she is climbing. On the membranes on her wings are speckled dots, almost like constellations dotting them - under bright moonlight they shimmer and almost appear like false stars, it's quite interesting as it provides very good camouflage some nights. She also can make her wings disappear, being able to press them close to her body that they blend in and make her appear wingless. When she does it, it helps her when she is pursuing prey on foot as her wings would get in the way.

Personality:
" I promise you one thing, you won't like me when I'm mean "

Can you hear the cogs in her mind turning?

Can you not help but bask in her beauty and grace?

Only a fool gets on her bad side.

Incredibly smart - remarkibly tart, yes she is one to watch out for. A female who speaks with such eloquence and class, never speaking in improper syntax or vulgarly. Yes, her words are always spoken with a commanding, yet elegant aura from them - until they don't. Just as her words can be mild, gentle - they can be very sharp and degrading. Oh, she doesn't just fly about in an unprovoked rage - no, it's a quiet and collected anger. It's when an eerie calm washes over her, and her eyes seem to glimmer at the prospect of being able to verbally annihilate you. When she does so - she doesn't just go for you, she makes it personal, since you had the balls to make it personal - so will she. One should know, when she makes a threat that it's no threat - it's a promise. Her fangs are as sharp as her wit, and she's not afraid to show or use them. Her mind is always swirling ; analyzing others, scheming, and then dreaming.

Now, she may be a lady - but my does she just adore violence. Ah, to see another just writhing in pain brings her much joy. But of course, this is only if she had inflicted it for a proper reason. The violence she does herself is always meticulous, and with purpose. She would never kill or inflict pain on someone without a proper reason - no, such a thing is improper. She's not one to obstain from getting her talons dirty, quite the contrary - she loves the look of blood glittering on her talons and body [ for the right purpose of course.] Such a pretty face hides such a bloodthirsty creature - yes, she would do anything to further herself and give her children or friend help they needed. She's one to quietly - patiently, plan your downfall.

When this female wants something she will have it, no matter the cost. She takes what she wants, when she wants - and she doesn't give a damn about who gets hurt in the process - unless family and friends are in the mix. This dame is quite honorable aside from her scary side - she is one who truly cares and listens. Those under her are like her family - and one must pity the soul of the person that lays their hands on them. Oh she is fiercely protective of what belongs to her, and you best not touch or harm it. She'll find the most agonizing way for you to be punished. Yes, this female bear's a motherly rage, she is the mom or big sister friend. This femme always seems to have a bored or impassive expression on her face - one that seems to not care for the world around her or those around her - however, she is watching and taking notice of everything. To gain her favor - her respect, is something highly admirable and something one should be proud of because this means she veiws you worthy of her time and friendship when she'll barely give others the light of day. It means you have an ally for life - one who once views you as family wouldn't hesitate to kill nor throw herself in front of someone for you. One who would take your pain, and release hell on those who harmed you.

This female while having a graceful walk - a seemingly vain nature, could be far from it. Yes, she knows her beauty, her talent, her worth- and she'll be damned if anyone tells her otherwise. It'll be a cold day in hell before you knock her off her pedesal, because she is confident and sure of herself and that's all the assurance she needs. She's not one to be a follower - she's the one to do the leading if able. And what a great leader she would be - a stern yet loving leader, one who would destroy nations for her people and do everything in her power to make sure they don't suffer, one who would eradicate a nation just for harming one of her members. This female doesn't forgive easily, and rarely if ever gives second chances - if you offend her once then you have completely lost her respect. Only if you absolutely grovel will she even consider changing her mind - because she'd much rather see your head on a platter depending on the offense. This female is quite aloof in nature as well, if someone approached her with their woes and troubles and they were a complete stranger from a distant land - she wouldn't give a damn about them. To those that don't truly know her - she appears to be an ice queen, an abrasive and snobby bitch who thinks she's too good for the world. To those that truly get her - she's kind, elegant, a truly adventerous soul who has some rather darker tendencies.

This female doesn't tolerate disrespect - no,she abhors it. If someone disrespected her, they would feel her icy rage. If she is above someone, she is to be honored and respected - and if not then there will be hell to pay. If she is on the same level as someone and they disrespect her, then she will simply ignore them or piss them off. If she is beneath others, she will bow her head humbly and take the disrespect - but she will be planning on taking your position, your power and exacting 100 times the damage you've done. She is not one to be content at the bottom, no - she must rise. She enjoys having power - and once she achieves it she's content.

This female is quite the character when it comes to love. While, she may hate attention from anyone but friends and family - she absolutely craves attention from her lover. Yes, she is an attention whore when it comes to her lover. They must pamper and sweet talk her to keep her love, she is quite high maintenace when it comes to love. They can find she's an absolute diva - they must pay her attention, and if something is distracting them from her then she will throw a little hissy fit. She is very jealous - her lover is hers, and hers only. She's quite spiteful about them, and any female found flirting with them will find themselves on her bad side ; they may be 'accidently' knocked over or she will just plain embarass them, but of course with class. She's also one to casually flirt with other to make them jealous, and my can she be a flirtatious and seductive creature when she wants to. However, she's a complete hypocrite - her lover cannot flirt but she can, however it's quite rare for her to do such a thing as it's a last ditch effort to get their attention.

While she can be aloof, their is no denying that she has a morbid humor. She finds joy in the macabre and darker things as much as the light and beautiful ones. She loves playing jokes and tricks on others when she - is absolutely bored out of her mind. Yes, she has many layers and a good sense of humor and trickster is one of them.

Rider:
Avery Solstrale
" Goddess, Goddess, baby boy is fuckin' with a goddess "

Abilities:

Lunar Breath
This female exhibits a unique type of "breath", whereas most of her companions can breath flames - her breath is unique in a way. Her breath is a thick and frosty thing, coming out in a large 50-foot cone, bearing a snowy white with pale teal accents at the "tail" - making her attack range quite large - it is made up of condensed lunar energy with its appearance almost bearing a resemblance to a frosty comet, said energy needing her to recharge under moonlight for her to achieve the full power of her breathing technique. She is able to make up to four powerful shots, the breath hardening and being able to immobilize mostly anything in blast radius - not to mention, it is rather damaging to dragon wings, having an almost necrotic affect to the membranes so if the ice isn't removed quickly it'll eat away at the fragile wing membranes and can cause some terrible damage to the wings of the dragon afflicted by the blast.

Eyes Of The Moon
This female has the ability to see through the "eyes" of the moon. Meaning, whatever the moon light touches within the night, she is able to see through it, in a way giving her superior "night vision" . It's not limited by area, when she uses this power - she is spiritually connecting with the moon itself, and is able to pinpoint places if she knows where they are or if she has a vague description of the general location of her desired target. In this state she is quite literally, outside her body to see such a thing - meaning she is vulnerable to possession and being hurt in this stage until she releases herself from the trance-like state - not to mention she needs complete focus and concentration to complete such a task. This ability is very helpful in tactical situations, and she can use it quite versatility under the veil of nighttime. It is to note that what she sees and her "sight" is determined by the phases of the moon, meaning the brighter the moon - the more moonlight their is and the more she can see and perceive, but as the moon grows dimmer so does the effect of the power and it gets harder to see through the moon until she can't see because it's completely dark.

Curse Of The Moon
This power, is more so a spell that she can cast - however, it has special conditions that must be met for her to be able to use it. This is more of a curse, than a spell - most have heard of lunacy, in which under the light of a full moon ones can go crazy and into fits of rage and making them quite out of control . Well, this female can invoke this curse upon a certain radius in which when the moon is full and bright, those bathed in the moonlight when she recites the curse will be reduced to nothing but rabid beasts for five minutes unless she pushes herself to hold the curse field longer. This curse, invokes madness, causing the affected to go into a trancelike state - seeing nothing but red and destroying and fighting everything on sight . It takes immense control but one can break free if they're mentally strong enough to do so. This power has drawbacks, she is only able to use this curse under a full moon, and it's a draining ability. Not to mention, if used too much or too long, it will slowly chip away at her sanity until she loses herself - so this power is more or a less a last resort or used sparingly.

Blessing Of The Moon
This is a rather good ability that she possesses, this ability gives her the ability to heal others through the use of moonlight. It is to note that this ability is highly exhaustive, and not to mention very tricky - after all there has to be consequences for instantaneous healing or periodic healing. This female under the moonlight is enable to use this spell to heal the wounds of someone inflicted - this spell is rather noticeable and not tactful. She should only invoke a blessing under pure moonlight, because if their is no moon then the healing drains from her stored moonlight, which can mess with her life force and weaken her immensely until she can recover it or cleanse herself. This blessing comes down in a blinding display of light, washing over those within the area in a cold and freezing light - the person will be very cold for a while until warmed up, and then grow tired until they're lulled to sleep by the spell and are put in a state of comatose to heal themselves. The longer the healing, the more draining it is for her. She can also invoke a ring of moonlight to give periodic healing to those within the inner ring, and it constructs a "moon shield" to prevent unwanted guests from entering for sixty seconds. While she can heal, the pain transfers to her - so she feels the pain of the wounds until they are healed. Not to mention, she can't heal herself quickly, her healing is slower for herself. Also, while she can heal those deathly injured - it is to be noted that even her healing can fail of the person is too heavily injured, she also cannot bring anyone back from the dead.

Lunar Orbiting
With this ability, the female is able to manipulate gravity itself. This is rather versatile ability, being able to be used both offensively and defensively. She is able to make her own gravitational field, in which she either increases or decreases the gravity. Which will momentarily immobile or stun her opponents, it's to note that if they step foot into her field of gravity, they will feel the overwhelming pressure and it can and will crush them slow and painfully. Or they won't be anchored to the ground and float around in a vulernable state due to not being able to walk in said field or handle it. Not to mention she can use the gravity to lighten heavy objects and toss them at her foes. It is to note that this power works telekinetically and requires precision and her focus, not to mention where she uses this power has to be within her line of sight . Along with the fact the heavier te object or more powerful the gravitational field she's manipulating, the more draining and strain she's putting on herself physically.
Mirages
The ability to cast illusions though the usage of her mental and spiritual energies. Due to her connection with the moon, and it being associated with illusions or "reflections" it would be fitting that she could create illusions. She can weave different types of illusions, from simple tricks of the eye to a warping something completely. Her illusions for starters does have a decent radius field, meaning anything both within the illusion field stays the same and isn't effected, and that's only if she casting an illusion in reality. Due to being an empath, she feeds off the energy of others - meaning, she manipulate that energy and use it to "charge" her power to be able to cast the illusion. Particularly, for example - if someone is fearful, she feeds off that fear, using it to boost her illusion and how rely terrifying it can be. The strength of her lunar ability depends on the light of the moon, meaning - the brighter the light of the moon, the more complex and real "mirages" or illusions she can create but without the light of the moon, she cannot cast illusions at all. Also, along with this power being exhaustive, she can only hold and illusion for a limited amount of time and as she goes over that limit her energy drains. And not to mention if an emotion is too powerful for her to manipulate or use, it causes her a headache and can make her own emotional state unstable which can cause a "glitch" like effect or tears within her tapestry of her illusion and can cause the person being manipulated realize it is a false illusion.
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
- Adept Flyer, she is quite skilled in the air despite her size she manages to still be quick and agile, but of course smaller dragons built for speed can still outfly her.
- Her Mind/Wit, she's young but she's also wise and doesn't rush into things most of the time. She's very intelligent and likes to think rationally as it keeps her alive
Weaknesses
- No Moon / Darkness = Weaker Powers
- The Sun/Day , her powers are more powerful at night and it takes more energy to use her powers during the day
- Recharging, her powers aren't unlimited, so she must recharge by basking in moonlight or in complete darkness. And depending on the moon cycle it determines how much she gets charged at a time
- Her being so tall makes her easier to spot
- She's a good fighter but she's not a powerhouse like bigger and bulkier dragons
- Is very possessive and territorial
- The Moon & All It Stands For ; The Darkness, Coolness Of Night, Death, & Even Rebirth
- Water, It Just Makes Her Happy.
- Shiny Things, The Things That Glimmers And Shines Must Be Hers. She Especially Loves Things That Reminds Her Of The Moon. Has A Special Spot For Crystals
- Napping In Moonlight Or Darkness
- Winter Is Her Favorite Season Because It's So Cool And It Gets Dark Faster
- Seafood, Give Her Seafood And She Might Accept A Bribe - Squids, Clams, Mollusks, Crabs And Any Type Of Fish ; But If You Bring Her Eels She Will Bite Your Head Off
- Stories And Legends Of Any Kind
- Caves
- Her Territory And Space
- Her Rider [ For Now ]
Dislikes:
- Bright Lights . She's A Nocturnal Creature. Daytime Makes Her Extra Crabby.
- Summertime. All The Heat, Sunlight And Longer Days Pisses Her Off
- Being Awoken From Essential Naps
- Iron Ore
- Overly Optimistic People
- Starless Nights
- Not Being Left Alone
- Being Touched Without Permission
- Unfamilair Places / Major Change
- Annoying People
Crush:
Hmmm, There May Be Someone
Mate:
Not At The Momenr
Kin:
None
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at June 7, 2024 01:08 PM by Spellbound
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 2, 2024 01:51 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award

Res a rider perhaps? 👀
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 2, 2024 02:17 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dev is done >:D
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 2, 2024 03:17 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
| "In the heart of every dragon rider, there burns a flame ignited by the dragon's breath, a testament to the unbreakable bond between them." |
Name:
| Sthirseth Siniy Vanthael |
Name Pronounciation:
| SEER-seth , SIN-eh , VAN-thayell |
Nicknames:
| Seth, Thir, Fuzz, Fluff, Fireboy |
Name Meaning:
| Hellborn, Blue, Otherworldly/Angelic |
Pronouns:
| They/Them/Their/Theirs |
Sex:
| AXAB |
Role:
| New Rider |
Appearance:
| Seth is a captivating sight to behold, their presence a burst of light in any room. Standing at a height of 5’9”, that of which commands attention yet invites approachability, they carry an air of warmth that draws people in. Their skin, as resplendent as the first snow of winter, gleams with a healthy pallor. It's a striking contrast against their hair, a shock of fiery orange that curls over their forehead in large tufts of fluff, appearing almost like fur. Their eyes, the hue of a cloudless morning sky, are wide, bright, and expressive. Framed by long, dark lashes, these eyes are often the first thing people notice about Sthirseth. They hold an intense, inquisitive look, always eager to learn more about the world and the people around them. Sthirseth’s face is a study of contrast and harmony. High cheekbones, a strong jawline, and a straight nose lend them a certain sharpness. Yet this is softened by the fullness of their lips, the roundness of their cheeks, and the gentleness of their gaze. |
| When it comes to fashion, Sthirseth has a unique and distinctive style. They have a particular fondness for the color white, often seen wearing it in many forms. Their favorite is a long, flowing white coat that falls to their ankles. The coat, made from a soft, comfortable fabric, seems to glow in the sunlight. Underneath, they usually wear a simple, fitted shirt in a bright shade of yellow that complements their complexion and brings out the warmth in their eyes. Adding a pop of color to their ensemble are their pants, a vibrant shade of orange that seems to capture and reflect their fiery spirit. They are often seen wearing sturdy, practical shoes, showing a preference for comfort and utility over fashion. Around their neck, they wear a simple, elegant silver pendant, a stark contrast against their colorful clothes. It's a quiet, understated piece, yet it speaks volumes about their personality. |
| Sthirseth's hands are another notable feature. They are strong, capable hands, their fingers long and slender. These hands have seen work, their roughness a testament to their resilience. Yet, they also bear a certain elegance, a grace that is evident when they move. The only decoration to these is a simple black ring forged of onyx around the left index, and a loose band of skulls around the left wrist. They are never seen without these accessories, making it obvious to others that these accessories have weighty meaning. |
| In addition to their distinctive attire, Sthirseth carries a few more notable accessories that add to their overall appearance. A pair of round, wire-framed glasses perches on their nose, lending an air of intellectual curiosity to their features. These glasses, however, do not detract from the intensity of their azure eyes, instead serving to accentuate their keen gaze. However, this accessory is not vital to their sight, and they tend to be seen without them, or with them hooked to the collar of their top. |
| Their figure is lean and athletic, indicative of a lifestyle that involves physical activity, possibly adventuring or exploring. The muscles on their arms are toned, but not overly bulky, hinting at their strength and dexterity. Their posture is upright, exhibiting their confidence and vitality. There is a certain grace to their movements, a fluidity that suggests years of training and discipline. |
| Sthirseth possesses a voice that is as unique as their appearance. Their accent is a fascinating blend of Russian and English, soft yet authoritative, and has a captivating effect on those who hear it. The soft roll of their Rs, the slight lilt at the end of their sentences, and the way they pronounce certain words all contribute to an accent that is both intriguing and charming. This accent, combined with their selective speaking, often leaves people hanging onto their every word, waiting for the next sentence to be spoken. Even though they do not speak often, when they do, their words are always well thought out and meaningful, further adding to their captivating aura. |
Personality:
| Sthirseth is a being of contrasts, carrying both the warmth of a summer day and the intensity of a winter storm within them. They are a person of few words, often preferring to listen rather than speak. This is not because they lack thoughts or opinions, but rather because they believe in the power of silence. They are always observing, always learning, and these observations often translate into insightful comments that show a depth of understanding that is rare to find. |
| Their intelligence is one of the first things one would notice about them. They have an insatiable curiosity about the world around them and a thirst for knowledge that seems unquenchable. Always seen with a book in hand, they continuously strive to broaden their horizons and acquire new skills. This natural inclination towards learning has made them incredibly knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects. |
| Despite their intellect, Sthirseth is incredibly humble. They do not flaunt their knowledge or use it to belittle others. Instead, they use it to guide, to teach, and to inspire. They are always ready to help others, often going out of their way to do so. This kindness is not just extended to their friends and loved ones, but to strangers as well. Their compassion is one of the things that makes them truly remarkable. |
| Their kindness, however, should not be mistaken for naivety. They have a sharp mind and a keen sense of intuition, always aware of their surroundings. They are not easily fooled or manipulated. This, combined with their unwavering determination, makes them a formidable adversary. They are not one to back down from a challenge, and they face obstacles with a fierce resolve that is truly awe-inspiring. |
| Sthirseth also possesses a sense of adventure that is infectious. They love exploring new places and experiencing new things. They are not one to shy away from the unknown, but rather, they embrace it. Their adventures are not just physical journeys, but also mental and spiritual ones. They believe in self-discovery and personal growth, constantly seeking to better themselves.
At the same time, they value simplicity and find joy in the smallest of things. They can be found marveling at the beauty of a sunrise, or getting lost in the melody of a song. They believe that life is a gift to be treasured, and they live every moment to its fullest. They have a natural ability to find beauty in everything, and it's this perspective that makes them a beacon of positivity.
They also have a great sense of humor and a contagious laugh. They believe in the healing power of laughter and often use it to break the tension or lighten the mood. They are quick-witted and often have a clever retort ready, adding a touch of levity to even the most serious of discussions. Their humor is not mean-spirited or offensive, but rather, it's light-hearted and inclusive.
Sthirseth is also incredibly patient, taking time to understand others and not rushing to judgments. They believe that everyone has their own journey and their own pace, and they respect that. They have a calming presence, often serving as the voice of reason in heated situations. Their patience, however, should not be mistaken for passivity. They stand up for what they believe in and are not afraid to voice their opinions. |
| Lastly, Sthirseth is a creature of immense strength and resilience. They have faced many hardships in their life, but they have always emerged stronger. They do not let their past define them, but rather, they learn from it and use it to fuel their growth. Their strength is not just physical, but also emotional and mental. They have a will of steel and a heart of gold, making them a truly unforgettable character. |
Dragon:
| Open |
Stengths:
| Strong, capable hands |
| Unique and distinctive style |
| Lean and athletic figure |
| Observant, with a depth of understanding |
| Insatiable curiosity and thirst for knowledge |
| Humble, with a readiness to help others |
| Unwavering determination |
| Ability to find joy in simple things |
| Patience and understanding |
Weaknesses:
| Can be perceived as aloof or distant due to their tendency to observe and listen more than they speak. |
| Their thirst for knowledge can become an obsession, leading to neglect of other essential aspects of life. |
| They can be overly patient, giving people too many chances and potentially being taken advantage of. |
| Their adventurous spirit can sometimes lead them into dangerous situations. |
| They have a notable tendency towards laziness and procrastination. |
| They have a fondness for sweets, which may not be healthy. |
| They have a tendency to become engrossed in their thoughts, sometimes appearing to be in their own world. |
| They often prefer to be by themself, and typically don't like spending time with others. |
| They find difficulty in communication with others and oftentimes have pauses in the middle of their speech. |
| Taking long walks in nature [and in general] |
| Cooking |
| Playing chess |
| Listening to music |
| Quiet |
| Watching the sunrise |
| Flying |
| Hand-to-hand combat |
| Archery |
Dislikes:
| Loud noises |
| Being interrupted |
| Cold weather |
| People who are always late |
| Spicy food |
| Boring things |
| Drama |
| Being forced to do things |
| Sudden changes in plans
| Dishonesty |
Crush:
| Currently N/A |
Significant Other:
| Devereaux Lyra Aubellard |
Kin:
| Ibinie Vanthael: Deceased, Mother, NPC |
| Horandis Vanthael: Living, Father, 38, NPC |
| Lilithiir Vanthael: Living, Sister, 16, NPC |
| Others Open |
Affiliations:
| Mattis Monroe: Friend [Played by The Bewitched] |
| Koji Tveit: Close Friend [Played by Ciao] |
| Others open. Feel free to PM me! |*
Other:
| Kinda cliche but Wings of Fire pops off |
| "See, so it's actually better to wing it. Haha. Dragon pun. Wing it. I'm hilarious." ~Qibli |

Edited at June 6, 2024 10:57 PM by Nochnoy
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 3, 2024 01:24 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Finally figured out Zadok. He is finished on page three and Azzy is at the bottom of page one. Let me know if you'll have me change anything. ^^
Also, may I reserve another new rider? I believe a certain vengful gal deserves ta get some backstory ta her. >:3

Edited at June 3, 2024 01:37 PM by High Hills Pack
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 3, 2024 01:32 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Seth is entirely complete. Had to tweak some things, but please let me know if they have to be changed.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!June 3, 2024 04:30 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina is done on page 3!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us