Wolf Play : Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!
Chatbox
 distant-screams
02:18:53 katy | beetle
eee i get to draw a mummy cat for halloween ^^ this'll be fun
 Anxiety
02:18:17 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? I need a win for a quest :')
 Revelry
02:16:01 Rev
I need a gold crown gear
 Disturbing Mushroom
02:11:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
My little brother and i share a room and hes asleep, but i very clearly heard him say, "How bout window? How bout-" and then he was silent again lol
 distant-screams
02:09:26 katy | beetle
ok haha, arrax will receive the fancy new dye ^^
 Arachne
02:08:58 Ara/Kat
Katy
yesss!!
 distant-screams
02:04:59 katy | beetle
updateBrains is so funny to me for no reason
 starmutt
02:04:30 marsh | they/it
-Click-
he gone
 Icywolve pack
02:02:32 Elektra/Raven
This event is gonna be hard to BE train
 distant-screams
02:02:24 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
should i throw the spectre dye on this dude when i get it?
 starmutt
02:01:15 marsh | they/it
broke gullin :(
 starmutt
01:56:25 marsh | they/it
new forg!!
 Disturbing Mushroom
01:55:14 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Alright, new avi!
 distant-screams
01:52:23 katy | beetle
hey chat
 Anxiety
01:50:40 ancient as hell
it is not biome specific :)
 starmutt
01:48:41 marsh | they/it
it's an encounter you can run into :o not sure if its biome specific
 Nevermore.
01:47:39 Never/Nev
Wistman's woods is just forest biome, right?
 Destinations End
01:45:28 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Zef
Just keep at it and you'll get the hang of it :)
 Everlasting Torment
01:45:09 Anubis, Samael
Ah ok thanks
 starmutt
01:44:42 marsh | they/it
@Anubis
cp item
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Caiman : +1
Grizzly Bear : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 17, 2023 07:47 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Sage

6 years old

Female

Pack:

The Nightlock Pack

Lead Warrior

Desired Rank:

Alpha female has always been her main goal but being lead warrior is good enough for now and with the ever growing respect she has for her alpha, she would never challenge her without good reason.

Appearance:

Sage is a female of large height standing 34 inches and weighing a substantial amount of 130 pounds taking after her father in size, this is matched by her length and she easily surpasses 6 feet from her nose to the end of her tail. Through her fur, scars are clear and it shows she has been in a great deal of battles. One scar however, was more prominent and fur had never grown back over it. The scar runs from her front left knee up to her shoulder. This is the only damage her younger brother had gotten on her that had a lasting effect when the two were to fight to the death. Another outstanding feature is the tip of her right ear, it having been ripped completely off, leaving the ear flat at the top instead of pointed like her other. These however are far from flaws and she sees them as her strength, it shows she's a strong and capable fighter.

The markings on her face are quite similar to that of other wolves, her maw is of a lighter brown than the rest of her, which fades slowly up through her face to the ebony that she is. Her pelage is a pure ebony colouring consisting of not too thick but not overly thin fur that clung to her body, giving her a smooth look and causing her muscles to show even more. Much like her maw, her undersides are also lighter, however this is more of a strip down her stomach than covering the whole of it.

For a female wolf, although not the only one, she was considerably strong. More strong than agile and small. Running is definitely not something she is suited for unless it is into a fight. The eyes that glare from her narrow face are a deep Oak brown. She holds herself in a dominant manner, her posture tall and stiff only made more fierce by the muscular structuring of her body.

Personality:

Stoic, resolute, and fiercely ambitious. Sage is utterly unrepentant, in possession of ever-evolving yet strict morals. important to her is the concept of justice; a firm believer in an eye for an eye but she also believes there's only room for the strongest. Weakness will be everyone's downfall and she hopes to eradicate it. When it comes to the other warriors she will enjoys training them and watching them grow into stronger wolves, she will make them the best they can be. Sage seeks to approach problems pragmatically; this is made easier by her apparent detachedness and lack of connections. She would rather act now and think later but that isn't always the smartest choice now she's part of a pack and tries not to act on her anger so much. She now can't just care for herself, she wants to be reliable.

Tactless and blunt; growing irate easily when faced with the unfamiliar. The female wolf is volatile at times and a very powerful fighter. She knows how to kill and will do so if it deems necessary. Especially when it comes to protecting her pack and what she wants. It was at a young age that she had gained not only her morals but her walls. Sage was almost tossed aside by her pack and has since been disgraced by her mother since birth along with her brother and littermates. She never had an easy life and was neglected by her pack. She learned at a young age that no-one would ever care for her and it was up to her to not only survive but thrive. Her life goal was always to help grow a pack of her own, one that is stronger, one that cares more for their members but for now, she will settle as lead warrior and help keep the pack she is in, as safe as possible.

After departing from her birth pack she stayed on her own for a long time. Training, hunting, and bettering her skills just to return and brutally murder her mother for forcing her to kill her sibling at a young age. Her father witnessed and attacked her and attempted to prove his dominance; his attempts were foiled when she and her brother ripped his throat out together. It was all this that has led her to be the wolf she is today, she is strong minded and a powerful wolf, the perfect warrior.

Although somewhere, deep down within the walls she had quickly built up at a young age, Sage does have a heart. She looks out for others that are close to her and is always striving to be better. This she-wolf, although no one knows of it, has always dreamed of having a family. She wants pups of her own that she can raise better than her own mother did, pups with morals, pups that are nothing like herself but is also uneasy around other pups, she doesn't know how to act and doesn't want to scare them. The only wolf knowing of her in a kind nature is her brother. She hides it from all else, bidding it a weakness and there's never room for weakness.

Crush:

Open, message me!

Mate:

TBA

Pups:

Possibly in the future yet they make her uneasy as she doesn't quite know how to act around them.

Kin:

Chern | Brother | Alive but separated

Edited at May 8, 2023 10:27 AM by Opal Fruits
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 17, 2023 08:31 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
opal,
accepted!
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 17, 2023 03:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
GHOST】

Mod edit: nontock, no credits

Pack Name:
Lunar Pack
Name: Ghost
Aroma: Nag Champa- earthy, woodsy, smokey, hint of vanilla; heady and intoxicating.
Desired Rank: None
Mod edit: non stock, no credits

Appearance:

Standing at 150cm at the withers, Ghost is taller than most of those who share the same gender. With the bulk of her fur adding to her intimidating mass, giving the illusion of brute strength and size, this gives her an advantage in fights for jaws oft fail to find purchase passed the thick, almost overly long length of her fur.
Standing tall and proud, her build beneath her ebony coat boasts of a long, wiry frame with long athletic legs. Eyes of gold stand stark against the dark contrast of her fur. A small white 'star' lies at the center of her chest, marking the only other distinguishing feature of colour other than her eyes.

Personality:
With black and white thinking, Ghost has an all or nothing drive and will stop at nothing to achieve her goals and desires. What some consider aggressive, she stands as a true judicator of law, and isn't afraid of making the hard decisions. Once she is set on a decision, it can be difficult to sway her, often allowing her stubborness to dictate the outcome of events. She will stop at nothing to defend herself and hers, allowing her successful experiences in physical confrontations to speak for themselves. While earning her ire is not wise, she is quick to forgive. Despite her gruff exterior, Ghost holds others in the forefront ahead of herself, being overly fond of pups and yearlings.
Kin: None known
Affiliations: tbd
Crush: none
Mate: Alpha male
Offspring: none yet

Edited at April 17, 2023 10:57 PM by Feiella
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 17, 2023 05:54 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
black sun,
she's accepted!
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 18, 2023 04:03 PM

The Song of Achilles

Darkseeker

Give Award
res alpha male for nightlock and lead warrior for lunar while I work on the form please?
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 18, 2023 05:58 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Song of Achilles,
Because I am very picky about who can have a lead role next to me, I am having the Alpha Male be picked in the RP. Just so I can see how literate and detailed everyone's writing is before giving a large role to someone. I can reserve Lead Warrior for you though.
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 20, 2023 02:02 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Know what, I'm giving into my temptations. May I reserve a Nightlock Hunter?
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 20, 2023 07:25 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
high hills pack,
reserved!
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 21, 2023 01:04 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Credit to Quiet-bliss on DA for images

Name: Solaris

Pack: Nightlock

Desired Rank: Any Higher Rank

Appearance:

Solaris is a well sized wolf in terms of height – not the biggest around, but not the smallest. He stands at around 34 inches, right in the threshold of average height for his kind. His body, on the other hand, is incredibly bulky and is seemingly made of nothing but pure muscle and fur. His weight matches his bulky build – weighing in at a whopping 150 or more pounds. However, this immense amount of muscle is costly and forces him to eat more than a wolf’s fair share in meat just to stay healthy.

~❂~

The male’s pelt is of an odd orangy-white color, causing it to be of a seemingly cream complexion. It is often described as the pelt of the winter sun, hence his name (to an extent). Along his shoulders and the sides of his muzzle, the fur shifts to a grayish-black separated with a few strands of leftover creamy hairs. Meanwhile, his lower cheeks fade completely white – miraculously clear of any spec of dust more often than not. The fur is very long and thick, and almost always causes problems in the warmer months due to his lack of shedding. His fiery eyes are one of his more striking features, aside from his pelt. Being a dark yet somehow bright amber, his eyes add to his namesake – looking akin to a more rustic version of the orange hue of a sunset.

~❂~

As given for being a hunter, the sun-bleached male is covered in scars. They decorate his pelt like tattoos or jewelry, and he loves each and every one of them. He dawns these scars just as trophies. Triumphs of stories yet to be told. With every scar he earns, it becomes just another reward from battles hard fought. At least, that’s how he describes it. If he doesn’t come out of a fight without a new scar, then he will be quite disappointed in himself – believing that he didn’t do enough during the battle to actually be of any aid. His most noticeable scar is a slash across his pitch black nose and lower snout.

~❂~

The sun-streaked male’s voice, although used sparingly, is one of thunder and pure fire. Rumbling and crackly through ways of “spoken brown note.” That is to say, incredibly deep. It can shatter some of the boldest of “folk” if given the right chance and emotion. Though, he words are always slow and methodical – coming out in slow motions like waves calmly lapping at the edge of a beach. Truly a sound to behold. If you’re not on the receiving end of anger, anyway.

Personality:

Brave || Brash || Protective || Loyal || Quiet || Antisocial || Obedient || Determined

“Life is full of challenges. But you are not one of them.”

Solaris is an incredibly brave wolf. There’s no other way to put it. This male fears very little, and what he does fear always has a rational reason behind it. There is no challenge that this male will back down from. No danger that he will dread besides floods. There have even been times that he’s pushed past the very thing he truly fears just to save another. Though, he would never consider himself heroic because of this. He is simply performing his duty as a member of the pack. However, he is completely willing to… let go of the unsavory members of the pack if given the chance.

~❂~

The sun-stricken male can be quite brash at times. Not to the extent of being cocky or self-absorbing, but just enough as to where he can “pat” himself on the back and be motivated. Afterall, it is good to acknowledge one’s feats once in a while. Though, his brashness can cause him to seem unbearably rude at times. Strictly because he will choose to “pat himself on the back” at the worst possible times. Particularly when a packmate is either not doing so well with that certain skill, or when they do it well and he just one-ups them. The hunter never uses his achievements to bring down others on purpose. He just does so inadvertently…. A lot. But, do not be mistaken. He will in no way be ashamed, angry, or upset if someone is to surpass his skills. In fact, he actively seeks someone who can! It's all for the challenge after all.

~❂~

For those souls whom the male truly cares for, they have no need to worry about betrayal, danger, or anything of the sort. He is a loyal and protective being, giving it his all for those he sees worthy of his companionship. These wolves always consist of those who show him respect and/or kindness, with his fellow hunters being the ones he is most loyal to (besides the alpha). This combined with his bravery and brashness makes him an excellent hunter. He never leaves his fellow hunters behind, and will jump in front of danger at its slightest notion. Even if he is to sacrifice his life. However, those who do not show any respect or kindness from the get-go will never gain his loyalty. And thus, will not gain his protection.

~❂~

The sun-stricken male is a rather quiet and antisocial wolf, despite being very unhappy with a lack of company. He finds those who make conversation to be rather annoying. Especially the persistent ones. No, he is not going to give you an opinion on your coat. Stop asking! And don’t get started on trying to receive an answer from him. He won’t make a single peep. Not even growl. Afterall, why does one need to talk when they can just enjoy each other’s presence? Just being there is enough for him, and is all that he wants. Conversation just seems unnecessary. Besides, it would just give away one’s position in the first place. The only exception to this – to some extent – would be his blood relatives, future mate, and his own pups.

~❂~

Solaris is known to be quite obedient to those of higher ranks. At least, if they show him respect. He has never gone back on an order, always following it to a T. Even if the order wasn’t given to serve justice – such as harming an innocent to gain something – it would still be done. No doubt ever crosses his mind when following the command. No hint of regret flashes through his head as he makes the kill. No spark of compassion or anything of the sort. An order is an order and it is to be completed. One way or another.

~❂~

However, if Solaris is ever given an “order” by another wolf who is not of a higher rank or is not “trustworthy,” he will never follow through with it. That canine has no right to boss him around, after all, so why should he listen? Once his mind is made up, it can never be changed. Many have tried, but all have failed. Being a rather stubborn and bullheaded wolf oft causes problems, especially when said order truly needs to be completed. Thus, it is best that all orders come to him from any being he is loyal to. Thankfully, though, he is loyal to his alpha and will follow her every decision.

Strengths:

- Strength

- Durability

- Adaptability

- Stealth

Weaknesses:

- Low speed

- Lack of agility

- Does not take orders from those who he is not loyal towards

- Stubborn

- Loyal to a fault

- Thanatophobia (Fear of loss)

- Antlophobia (Fear of floods)

- High Metabolism (Has to eat a lot)

- Company (As long as they don’t talk too much)

- Pups (Same as above, but more tolerant)

- Defending Others

- Hunting

- Winter

- Napping

Dislikes:

- Bears

- Floods

- Loss

-Being alone

- Summer

Kin:

Viola - Little Sister & Fellow Hunter From Nightlock Pack

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Crush:

Open

Mate:

TBD

Offspring:

N/A

Other:

- Solaris has always been curious about the clearing, but generally avoids going near it unless told to venture there.

- The sun-touched male is not one to actively seek out higher ranks. Nor does he have any desire to challenge another for one (unless they are running the pack into the ground). However, if the alpha sees him as worthy enough for a higher rank, then he’ll gladly take it.

- This boy really wants an apprentice! He practically begs the alpha to grant him one every time a “mentor” is to be chosen – in his head, of course. One of his biggest goals in life is to train a youngster to be stronger and more skilled than he. He just hopes that they aren’t the talkative type.

- Solaris is always apprehensive when going near the river within the Nightlock’s territory. Having had some… unsavory occurrences with it in the past, he is always on the lookout for the slightest hint of unnatural rising of its waters.

- This boy can be rather oblivious to social cues. Especially the ones meant to be nothing more than a nudge. It’s best to be as brash or straightforward as he can be when interacting with him. He won’t take it as an offense… usually.

- Solaris does not have much of an opinion on taking a mate. Nor having pups. He wouldn’t mind either, but he’s not actively seeking such things. At least, that is what he tells himself.

- Due to not being a talkative wolf, the large male will use his ears and tail to communicate with others. Facial expressions are used as well, but only when strong emotions are felt.

Let me know if ya would like anything changed. ^^

Credit to Quiet-bliss on DA for images

Edited at May 13, 2023 12:34 PM by High Hills Pack
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 21, 2023 01:18 PM

The Song of Achilles

Darkseeker

Give Award
≡ Form ≡
Pack Name: Nightlock
Name: Morpheus
Desired Rank: Alpha Male
Appearance: A paler shaded wolf, having a thick, densely packed off-white coat. His coat features grey accents, often at the ends of his hairs, giving him a more silver finish. His black nose and grey eyes, as well as darkened hair around the edges of his mouth give him a greyscale look. The tips of his ears are also slightly darker grey, and a faint stripe going up his nose is also visible. Under his fur hides dark skin, again mingling white and black on his body. His pink tongue and spotted paw-pads are the only splash of colour on his body.
Personality: Morpheus has a laid back and careless personality, appearing aloof and disinterested when first encountered. His indifference makes him unapproachable, but he doesn’t mind it, as he isn’t fond of interacting with others. Despite this, he has great leadership skills, and others often end up relying on him for help, even if he isn’t the best conversationalist. He’s respected within the pack despite his relatively young age, as he’s knowledgeable and reliable when it counts. He struggles with empathy, but it doesn’t stop him from being kind when its needed.
Kin: N/A (Open!)
Affiliations: N/A (Open!)
Crush: N/A (potentially Mishka since he wants to be Alpha Male)
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Other: clearing

Edited at April 21, 2023 01:34 PM by The Song of Achilles

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us