Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Closed, Re-Making
Chatbox
 Insane Sanity
10:15:28 Insane | Sanity
AC stands for All Common, it means they don't have any rare noses or coat colors ^^
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>
 Sabbath
10:01:32 Rook
⚧Pissboy■⊛ joins in the group howl with their little puppy voice!

great work, pissboy
 Pyr0M4ni@
10:00:35 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nightmare of the Abyss sings to Alfredo Linguini w/ Bay Shrimp in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Gay wolves
 Sickly Sweet
09:59:11 
Anyone wanna Rp? Pm me please!
 Hallow's Eve
09:58:49 Hallow, Eve
I absolutely would be interested!
 Insane Sanity
09:58:15 Insane | Sanity
Would you be interested in some males too? xD And then a figurine dump to up your dominance followed by an invite to my alliance :P
 Hallow's Eve
09:57:01 Hallow, Eve
Well I will gladly accept her!
 Insane Sanity
09:56:16 Insane | Sanity
Her affinity isn't great with me so I needed to get rid of her ;)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 02:06 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll look over them all in a bit, but just assume they're accepted. I trust y'all.

Ciao said:
aha I'm actually making two riders. i have no self-control. i believe kris and zehra are done

Spellbound said:
Oop-
My bad let me fix that. I thought I edited that part out :,)

Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 02:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
For Zehra,
You'll have to Adjust her age down to 250 or Under. ^^
Otherwise she's accepted.

The rest are accepted too ^^
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 03:00 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh this one popped up again! Nice.

Reserve an Air dragon and Rider?
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 03:07 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it :)
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 03:36 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Aether
"Spirit of the Wind"

190 years

Male

Class:

Air

Appearance:

Everything about him is sleek and graceful. With a build that is much more slender and petite than most other dragon classes, he was made for pure speed and agility, especially apparent when he is in flight. WHile his lithe build means that he wouldn't really stand a chance in combat with a stronger dragon, in a head to head confrontation with little space to manuever; but it also means that he is harder to catch, with the natural speed and grace of his kind. He won't last against a stronger opponent, but for that to happen, he has to be caught first.

Standing at nine feet tall, Aether is perhaps not the largest dragon around. It makes sense, seeing as his class isn't known as the largest among dragonkind, rather the opposite. But it aids him in his speed and agility in the air. For this reason, it is best that he has a rider who is more lighter, for if he has a more heavily built partner, it may impede his agility in the air. And preferably, in his eyes, a human who is more able to cling onto him when he is preforming tight or high speed manuevers, else he would feel like he would have to check how tight of a turn or dive he makes, and tone down on the speed; granted, he will have to do that with a rider on his back anyways. And someone who has no problem with heights, for he tends to glide higher than most dragons can or would.

His large wings are often folded close to his body when not flying, or when at rest, but can unfurl with a snap quick as anything; either to propell him skywards or to flare outwards. In comparison to his smaller body, his wings are large, especially when in comparison to his body. With a curved sharp talon on the front of the wings, the spot where the 'thumb' is, he can anchor himself to a more solid place when using his ability. Though if caught in the right place, the talon on each wing can cause some damage, although it is unlikely he will use his wings; the thing that gives him the advantage in a combat situation, stead of his teeth and claws, tail and ability.

A sleek head with a slender muzzle of medium length is connected to a long serpentine neck that is often held in a distinctive arched fashion. Two spiraled horns, one on either side of the head, pointing backwards, each one about seven inches in length; which are a warm ivory in color, with silver speckles of varying sizes scattered along their length. A lipped maw hides a neat row of sharp white teeth on both the upper and lower jaws; made for tearing flesh from prey and enemies alike. Along with his slender body, he has a long tail, tapering down to a whip-thin point.

In terms of coloration, like others of his class, he is quite light. The base color of his scales is white, a clear unstained white; like freshly fallen snow. Though that is only on the upper half and sides of him; the scales of his underbelly, from throat to tip of tail, are the same warm ivory as his horns. The silver is less noticable on his body, though when his large wings are opened more, one can see a beautiful silver color fading into the white; most of his wings are the white of his base color, but the edges of the wing membrane are colored silver, and then gradually fading into the white as the silver gets farther into the wing. If one takes a good close look, one can see speckles of silver littered on the pristine white scales of Aether's body, with even a few freckles of the more noticable ivory; though the silver blends in with the white from a far or mid range distance, he has to be quite close for the silver to be visible, and for those who are not standing a few feet away from him, the silver can be seen in the right lighting.

Personality:

Aether is more calmer than some other dragons. Having a more peaceful nature, he is harder to anger or provoke than many; he is definitely not a quick-tempered creature. There are many words to describe his calm nature, and to him, being called quiet or calm isn't an insult; after all, there's enough impulsive or aggressive or quick-tempered dragons out there. And being of a nicer demeanor balances out all the fiery personalities out. Besides, he is not always like this; calm and peaceful and still like wind in a forest. He knows when to bite back at an antagonist; he isn't a pushover, despite all appearances, and will stand up when he needs to. He is the type to be perfectly calm, passive, until being provoked; and then he will show that even with his class' peaceful reputation, he is still a dragon. And dragons are best not to be provoked.

This creature is an alert one, watching and listening to things and people and other dragons. Not many things escape his attention, even when idle, and at rest it seems like he still has a ear for anything strange going on. No one could accuse this one of being unware or oblivious of his surroundings; and often he can be the first, or one of the first ones, to notice something and therefore draw others' attention to it.

Aether has certain amounts of cautious, of course, everything has to have that instinct that whispers to be careful' even though some may say he is the exact opposite in some ways, especially in relation to his particular fondness of often risky high-speed manuevers quite high in the sky. But for one reason, is that he is smaller and weaker than many other dragons, and cannot stand to be picking fights right and left and all that; and part of it is just general sense. Caution can keep one alive and healthy, but life isn't life if there were no risks one has to take. He personally thinks that he is a good judge of when to be wary, and when to be bold.

A thing to know about Aether, is that he is an independent creature. So much like the winds, he is a creature of the air, and so is as independent as the element. He doesn't care to be controlled or ordered around, most don't, but he will do as told. Most of the time. With him, sure, he can and will accept help when he admits that he cannot do something, and be glad for the teamwork. But if he needs to do something himself, he will, he doesn't always need to be reliant on somebody else. And he often doesn't like to be, anyways. He likes to solve his own problem, do things himself. Just in general. While gentleness is part of his nature, so is independence; the the feeling of freedom. Like the wind.

This male can be quieter at times, and sometimes he can be more vocal. It fluctuates depending on mood, situation and so on, if he needs to say something, then he will. He is intelligent, obviously.

Aether is confident. Not in the arrogant flashy manner that one would see in quite a few indiviuals; especially those of a younger age. But his confidence is rather a quiet calm thing; and it is just as, if not more, effective than those who boast and strut about. Sure, he naturally doesn't like to have his abilities doubted and insulted, nobody really does, and he will most likely have to respond in some way to show that he will not stand to be pushed around.

Rider:

Open

Ability:

The air class ability is pretty much exactly as it sounds, their jaws produce a wind tunnel that can either create a tunnel of wind of varying speed and velocity. The wind itself cannot cause harm, but strong winds can throw things, including beings that light enough to be lifted, which can end up damaging anyone caught within its range. Those outside its range of fire [about maximum 20 feet in a conical shape] will feel the wind, but are out of harm's way. Air dragons can choose the direction the wind blows too, so they can push or pull things, thought it is either away or from them or towards them, they cannot actually throw a specific target in a specific direction.

Strengths:

-Faster flier than most dragons and more manueverable, as a result more stealthy in the air

-Calmer personality

-Wind tunnel ability

-Can fly higher for longer and more resistance to changes in temperature

-Observant
Weaknesses:

-Smaller, more petite in build

-Physically weaker in combat and in general

-Less durable than other dragons

-Wings, injure a wing and he's pretty much out of the game

-As he is built for flight, he does not do well in the water; slightly better chance in calm waters, but rougher water? Until he manages to get himself up onto something, or another dragon hauls him out of the water, he's probably going to drown. Everything that aids him in flight, is a disadvantage in the water.

-Flying in general

-Humans (some of them)

-Being high up

-Colder weather

-Nice people

-The mountains

Dislikes:

-Rough water, ocean or sea

-Hot weather to an extent

-Fire dragons, for their aggression mostly, and their fire breath

-Water dragons, mostly because of a fight he got into one and got subsequently dragged into the water and nearly drowned.

-Not being independent

-Impulsive, arrogant, or nasty indivuals

-Being underestimated

Affiliations:
Open

Other:

How to Train your Dragon trilogy, and the Inheritance cycle books

Edited at September 7, 2022 01:52 PM by the Wayne pack
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 04:04 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ana-Lucia Caballero

Two first names. No middle name.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:

Ana Lucia is about average height, standing at an even 5'6". Her weight is somewhat average as well, weighing in around 135 lbs. Her figure is curved and feminine, but she still holds some toned muscle. Particularly in her arms and legs from her constant work, though not enough to make her appear buff, you'll be surprised at her strength if you ever get into a tussle with her. She is thin, but holds a slight hourglass frame, with hips slightly wider than her shoulder width.

Now her skin tone has warm undertones, and the color overall is considered to be almond. With this being said her color is noticeably darker and allows her to easily tan in the summer, and has little trouble when it comes to burning. Her skin itself is rather smooth, though she does have light acne scars around her temples and sides of her forehead, though it is mostly the coloring and not deep markings. It is normally covered by her hair or makeup. Ana's face is more of a diamond shape, with higher cheekbones and a defined jaw. Across her nose and upper cheeks are a splash of freckles, which are harder to see due to her skin tone, but are there if you stand close enough.

This female's facial features are rather eye-catching, with her upturned full lips, and natural beige color to match her skin tone. Her cupid's bow is softly defined, and her upper lip is slightly thinner than her bottom. Now her nose is rather small, though not unnatural, she has a little button-shaped nose. Her other facial features include soft angled eyebrows, colored a dark brown like her hair, and long dark lashes, simply to die for. This female's eyes are quite stunning as well, a dark shade of brown, similar to chocolate, with smaller lighter color flecks surrounding her pupil, and a dark brown rim surrounding her outer iris.

Onto her hair, which is by far her favorite feature. Ana Lucia's hair is a bit on the thicker side and is a very dark brown. It could be thought of as the darkest shade of brown without looking black. Its length is long, falling down to end past her shoulder blade, however, when her hair is straightened it can be rather long, ending past the middle of her back. Her natural hair is defined waves, not quite spiral curls, but not limp waves either, it's more of a mixture between the two, though appears more like curls. It could be considered 2c curls. Ana Lucia's hair is parted similarly to a middle part, though is not just a straight line, it is parted rather "rough". She normally likes to wear her down, but has half of it pinned up is a silver clip given to her as a gift by her mother. To keep her hair out of her face so she can work better.

Personality:

When first meeting Ana Lucia, one can definitely see her confidence. In the way, she holds her head, the way she talks, and her eloquent speech. She is well versed in various languages, and is quite intelligent, as her parents raised her to be. At times certain words she pronounces may have an accent, especially if she is switching talking between languages. This maid is also quite observant, picking up key details and having an excellent memory to remember them later. Her demeanor is rather calm and collected, she is rarely the type to have an outburst, but if you take it far enough she will verbally tear you bit by bit, while simultaneously touching up her makeup. She can be sarcastic and witty, but reserves this personality for when she is around her friends and family. In light of the situation, she is a tad more serious and won't be as social around those she does not know, not wishing to come across as overly harsh or insensitive.

She is not afraid to speak up for herself or defend herself if she is ever put into a position that she does not like. Ana Lucia won't take the blame for someone else's wrongdoing. The only exception is covering for her close friends. Her loyalty to them, and her family is unwavering, which is almost a dangerous thing considering the lengths she would go to take care of, and protect them. Outside of the Academy, she has many hobbies, including horseback riding. She tries to go out as often as she can, her love of animals draws her to the sport, but her life prevented her from really getting into it. She is excellent at sewing as well, which comes in handy a lot of the time, especially if she accidentally rips her clothing or her parents bought a shirt too big that needs adjusting. Ana does enjoy some drawing as well, she finds it easier to do in her free time since she doesn't need to leave the castle to participate in it. She has dabbled in archery but knows a ton about hand-to-hand combat and knives.

While she does have a social side and is rather friendly to those she meets, her trust may be harder to earn. She isn't willy-nilly when it comes to trusting someone, that's something they have to earn. Ana herself is a trustworthy character, tell her anything and she will easily keep it to herself. She hates drama, and rumors and wants no part in it. In social functions she can be the life of the party or the complete opposite, it truly depends on her mood. When her anxiety decides it's time to act up, it can quickly turn the night sour. She tries to avoid situations with large crowds, loud music, and flashing lights, even though a part of her is drawn to it at times. Ana Lucia enjoys dancing, as well as quiet walks, watching the sunrise or star gazing. She is very easy to please and the simple act of bringing her flowers, or sharing kind words will be enough to brighten her day. Especially if it comes from the right person.

This female is hardworking, giving her all to her work and taking her time to do things right. She isn't one to rush a project that she wants to be done correctly. In short, she hates to rush through things, Ana Lucia rather take her time and enjoy it while it lasts. She enjoys small cleaning tasks to fill her time, as well as organizing items, she hates when anything is out of place or unnecessarily thrown about. This rider won't tolerate any disrespect towards her friends, family, or her dragon. She is very persistent and is not one to give up easily.

Dragon: Open

Strengths:

➼ Intelligence, both book smart, and street smart

➼ Horseback riding, a skill she acquired when she was younger and can still put to use today if need be. This may translate to help her with dragon riding.

➼ Drawing

➼Knives, and hand-to-hand combat

Weaknesses:

⦿ Brute strength, she is strong, don't get me wrong, but it will be a challenge to take on someone larger than herself

⦿ Anxiety

⦿ Loyalty, she will stick with her loved ones to the end

⦿ Fear of fire

♥ Shiny objects, she is a sucker for anything that reflects the light, as her silver hair clip she normally wears does

♥ Warm sunny days or rainy days, are her two favorite weather types, nothing too extreme. She likes being outdoors as well.

♥ The colors green and purple

♥ Working with her hands, such as small sewing projects, or drawing, which is a hobby of hers

♥ Animals, particularly horses and dogs

♥ Sunrises and Sunsets, she likes to get up early to start her day out right and will watch the sunrise.

♥ Organization

Dislikes:

○ Any insects at all. She has a strong fear of them, but won't hesitate to kill them.

○ Loud, crowded rooms.

○ Strange nicknames, she won't appreciate you calling her "Annie" or "LuLu", use her full name or Ana.

○ Obnoxious and hyper human beings, it becomes annoying

○ Disrespect towards the royals she serves, her friends, or her family

Kin: Sister is Geneviève
Backstory: None really, she was born and raised in Ederia and decided to accompany her sister to the choosing ceremony.
Affiliations: Open!
Other:

Edited at September 8, 2022 09:32 PM by Ciao
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 04:11 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

[ dragon ]

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Sihir

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Indonesian for 'witchcraft'"

[Age]
250 years
[Gender]
Masculine

[Class]
The Seer
[AppeSihirce]
IMG-1935.png
[image done by me. do not steal or trace]

The masculine is truly an odd specimen. With the face of a deer and a body best resembling a bear, Sihir is indeed an oddity of a creature. He is best described as a deer when it comes to his facial features, and a bear when it comes to his body.

Sihir is an ancient dragon. While he isn't as old as some, he certainly looks the part, especially upon his antlers. Upon his head they sit like a crown, and span several feet in both width and height. They are perhaps the most impressive thing about him, for he has not only one, but two sets. They are dark in colouration, similar to that of an oak hue. However, due to their age, it isn't uncommon to see moss growing from them. Indeed, Sihir's antlers have not only moss hanging, but mushrooms. A minature ecosystem resides upon his antlers due to his many days and nights spent within the deepest parts of the woods.

His first set (the biggest and closest to his eyes) is his strongest pair. They protect him and serve as a replacement for horns. They reinforce him and allow him to use them for defense as well as offense. They are particularly large to ensure his protection. The second set (the smaller that sits behind the bigger ones) allow for more offense and are closer to the back of his neck. They allow him to protect his back, especially paired with his set of spikes. Upon his cheeks grow more antlers. They are small, but do not underestimate their sharpness. Finally, upon his head, right in the middle, sits a small crown of antlers. Within them, a hole that Sihir had carved out rests with a singular purple jewel.

Sihir's neck is not as long and is stumpier. He has a tough armour upon his underside the same colour as his antlers: brown. The remainder of his body is a lighter brown, almost fawn, and is bushy. Upon his thighs he even has small fawn-like spots. His body is where the bear features come into play. Sihir is not slim like a deer nor fast. Rather, he's bulky, tall, and wide. He runs like a bear, stands like a bear, and looks like a bear. He can't even get into the air without flapping his wings once or twice to get him started. After all, he stands at a solid 18 feet.

Sihir has long claws with a lengthy, bladed tail. His habitat includes the cliffs and forest. Thus, his claws allow him to climb, while his tail allows him to cut through foliage as well as protects him. The male is fairly muscular, especially on his neck. Having to hold all that weight upon your head, who wouldn't be? He is also bulky and muscular around his arms and legs, as Sihir often utilizes his strength to climb cliffs.

In terms of his wings, they are fairly large. So much so, that they drag behind him. One would be surprised that he could even fly due to his extreme bulkiness and slow nature, but Sihir makes it possible. It may take him a moment, but he can do it.

Overall, his colour is a variety of browns and creams, while his eyes are a dark green. Well.. eye singular. He is blind in his left eye, which is what allows him to see so easily as a seer.

[Personality]
Observant || Calm || Aggressive(?) || Independent || Welcoming || Stoic || Proud || Intelligent || Cunning || Good Reader || Knowledgeable || Articulate || Loyal || Gentle || Understanding || Honourable || Blunt || Territorial

Sihir is an observant creature with a good ability to read others. He knows what it's like being in somebody else's body (quite literally). As a result, this has taught him to be patient and understanding of others, as well as gentle. It has also shown him how to be observant. Using his ability, Sihir is always looking around and being aware of his surroundings. He knows how to pay attention to detail and can easily spot when something is wrong. If you want a good observer, Sihir is the one. Hardly anything gets by him nowadays.

He is an overall calm and welcoming individual. Sihir is a rather relaxed creature and, while solitary, never turns down company. He's a fairly good host as well, always catering to others if they need anything. Need a favour? Ask Sihir! He'd do anything in a heartbeat to please another. The male is a kind soul with a gentle and loyal nature. There is never a time that he'll shout or yell at another unless they harm somebody he cares for, but that's normal. Truly, who would ever let that pass?

He may be aggressive every once in a while, especially at fighting, but isn't everyone? Well, Sihir perhaps goes overboard. When danger is near, he makes sure that it's eliminated. He won't simple chase another out of his territory if they offend him, he'll chase them for hours to ensure they never return. He'll do it waving his tail and slicing the air as well. He is a tad dramatic when it comes to those situations.

Very knowledgeable, articulate, and cunning, Sihir is smart in different categories. He particularly enjoys botany and has learned what can or cannot be eaten by studying through other animals. Sihir loves hobbies. He's taken up many throughout his long life. Reading, botany, singing (even though he's tone deaf), collecting, exploring, and the list goes on. Truly, he's a fairly curious dragon, always enjoying hearing new information or stories.

While he is kind, is also blunt and bold. However, he delivers news and information in the kindest way possible. For instance, he will tell somebody if they're acting rude, but he will do so in a kind manner. He isn't fond of drama and tries to avoid it at all times, though he is confrontational. He will tell somebody if they're acting unacceptably, but again, in a kind manner. Sihir isn't aggressive nor rude unless he needs to be, and even then that's rare, for he avoids most situations like those.

One thing about him is that he's fairly territorial. Sihir not only has the body of a bear, but acts like on as well given his home and those he cares about. The male can be a tad possessive, even wicked at times to the point where he tries to make others stay away from what he claims as his.

[Rider]
Open

[Ability]
The Sight
"The Seer Class of Dragon have a Unique Ability, like several other dragons do, that is not seen in any other type. Rather than having an offensive or defensive ability, Seer dragon's have a more intel based ability. They are able to use one or both of their eyes to see through the eyes of others animals. They do not control this animal, though they can communicate with it telepathically to look in a certain direction when they are inside their mind. Seer Class dragons cannot cause any harm when in the minds of an animal, they cannot read any thoughts unless they are directed at them specifically, and they cannot force them to do anything. They are, basically, just there for the ride to see what the animal sees. While they are there, the animal can still see just fine, but they are aware of the extra presence within their head.
With Dragons, the Seer Class must gain permission to see through their eyes, but they can be difficult to shut out once permission is granted. If a dragon wishes to grant them long term access, the two must touch their foreheads together and verbally speak permission and acceptance.
While looking through the eyes of another animal, dragon or other, the Seer Class is vulnerable, as their senses are decreased, as their mind is focused through the eyes of another. This means they don't always have the reflexes or time to respond to an attack if they are found Seering. It takes them about 5 to 10 Seconds to completely reorientate into their own body basically."
Strengths:
~ Plant Knowledge: Sihir knows his plants! He's gained knowledge by using his ability on animals. By doing so, he knows what's safe or not. By further investigating, he knows which can help heal injuries.
~ Strength: Sihir is very muscular. He is able to defend himself by using his body alone. However, it does come with its disadvantages.
~ Strong Climber: He can climb very well despite his size! While he may be slow to move, he can scale up cliffs like nothing.
~ Intelligent: Sihir is a very smart and cunning individual. He's had time.
~ Observant: Because of his ability, Sihir has learned how to be observant and know when something is off. Nothing gets by him anymore, and he's become a good body reader because of this.
~
Weaknesses:
- Slow: Big and strong = slow. Except Sihir isn't just slow. He's painfully slow.
- Bad Sense of Direction: When flying, Sihir has a bad sense of direction. He hardly ever flies alone and usually prefers the ground. When he's in the air, he needs a moment to gather his thoughts.
- Aggressive: Again, Sihir isn't typically aggressive, but when he is, he can overdo it. Somebody can smack him and he'll return it.. only 10x harder.
- Bad Swimmer: He's big. He's bulky. His antlers weigh a lot. Asking him to swim is a death wish. He can, simply struggles immensely.

+ Forest and Cliffs
+ Hobbies
+ Company
+ Helping
+ Friends
+ Peace

Dislikes:
- Loudness
- Yelling
- Swimming
- Rudeness
- Stuck-up People

[Affiliations]
WIP

Edited at September 8, 2022 03:45 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 04:11 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

we're scrapping the rider. life be busy :,)

Edited at September 5, 2022 04:34 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 04:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ana-Lucia and Zehra are accepted ^^
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 07:07 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sihir is accepted :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups