Welcome this critter: -WP Click-
 SilverShadow
03:09:43 Ash ☆ Crow
Aedra

But do they want to show it off first?
 Silent Lucidity
03:09:39 Silent, Lucid
I only have one statement to say about poodles:
Be prepared for a dog that has a lot of energy, could try to take advantage of you if itÂ’s not trained well, but also a very loving and fluffy dog breed.
 Celestial Saga
03:09:30 Queen / Jo
Redd oh itÂ’s understandable.
 Ecifircas
03:09:12 
TheFlyingKitten, ask people who own horses. The vast majority of people here don't and of those that do, you have no idea if they're dispensing good advice or not - or advise that would even suit your horse at their age, activity level, etc.

WolfPlay doesn't know much about animal husbandry. Not about what horses should be eating or what breed you should get for your first horse.
 SilverShadow
03:09:04 Ash ☆ Crow
Yes!
 Wilverbeast
03:09:01 Will
@Eci

He's a silky terrier something or other 😭
Looks almost purebred
But he's got these big ol floppy ears haha
 Inferno Abyss
03:08:59 Raven, Flame
Hi Silver <3

How are you doing?
 The Night Walker
03:08:45 Anemoia/Aedra
Anybody want a sneak peek at my friends new avatar?
 SilverShadow
03:07:52 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey Raven
 Ecifircas
03:07:34 
Wilverbeast, ahh. I'm excited for you. Getting any regular dog is cool but especially a service dog prospect.

What kind of dog is your mutt?
 Wilverbeast
03:07:09 Will
@Nyx

>:0
Omg
We must fix this
I've been eating edamame since I was little
 Inferno Abyss
03:06:59 Raven, Flame
Red
Yesss! XD
 Wilverbeast
03:06:10 Will
@Eci

I have a close friend who's really passionate/fixated on breeding and showing helping me out! I wouldn't call myself a dog snob per say, considering all of my pet dogs have been rescues (even the purebreds) but I wanted to make sure to do my research since I wanted a purebred poodle to train as a PSD ^^

I love them so much :')
I love my scruffy mutt lol
But I see people walking their poodles and am in love all over again
 TheFlyingKitten
03:06:03 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Speaking of: How often should horses eat Alfalfa? Is it a food they can enjoy often or a fattening food that should only be fed once a week or so?
 Red River Wolves
03:05:52 Redd
Inferno,
We love battle wolves whose only purpose is to sit and look pretty

Queen,
I'm trying to pool BE on these guys for the rankings. Otherwise it'd be smarter to rotate them.
 Silly
03:04:43 SL, SilverLined
Whatever plague I have is fighting through 875mg of antibiotics I'm going through it currently
 Mistress Nyx
03:04:20 
I have never had edamame
 TheFlyingKitten
03:03:11 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-Click-

Palamino jumpscare!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +2
Death Adder : +5
Bobcat : -4
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 09:23 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
I believe Tikanni is finished.
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 09:25 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
tikanni is accepted! thank you for joining :)

Ciao said:
I believe Tikanni is finished.

city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 09:53 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
form by - south park / sibella
R E E S E
mix
- husky/wolf mix
rank
- pup
appearance
personality
- like most pups, reese is a very energetic wolfdog. she enjoys running about with her mama, and will always enjoy. she is very respectful to her elders and will never have a problem putting another pup in their place. although her parents are the alphas, she doesn't go and brag about it. i mean, why would she? reese loves spending time with her kin, and in fact you can find her with her mother most of the time. she adores her parents and she'd do anything for them, like most pups. reese isn't going to be labled as a "nice" pup, because she sort of isn't. her personality is much like her fathers. dominant, blunt, and quiet. you can, and will only find her being open around her parents or another wolfdog she's pretty close with. reese is never afraid to speak the truth because she knows if she can't defend herself, her mama will. ever since reese was a wee baby, her and her mom have had a very strong bond, which unusual for wolf mixes. she loves spending time with her father, armen, and prefers sleeping by him at night.
scent
- vanilla bean (like her mama)
- being near her mother or father
dislikes
- elk
- hot weather
- fire (for some odd reason)
- crowds
birthday
zodiac
- aries
phobias
- being alone
mate
- n/a
pups
- n/a
crush
- n/a
kin
- armen | father
- atasi | mother
other
- ALL picture credits go to south park/sibella on WP

Edited at September 2, 2022 10:04 PM by South Park
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 09:54 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
reserve the female border patrol? ;)
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 09:58 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
yes of course

queen. said:
reserve the female border patrol? ;)

city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 10:05 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name
queen.

Pack ID

_____ ISKRA _____

"Don't give me an excuse to just leave you here."

Female | 7 | Border Patrol | Husky/Wolf

Appearance

Personality
This female is not of a kind nature. Most would consider her to be quite ruthless and rather cold... which is true. Iskra has been known for such an attitude, her words normally laced with a cold venom that could simply hurt you within a moment's notice. She doesn't take anyone's shit, and is definitely what you would call independent. Iskra has a tendency to be rather straight-forward, never sugar-coating anything. To most, this is annoying. To herself, she finds it to be rather eye-opening as she tends to prove a bunch of points.

Iskra is quite an observant thing. She's always picking up on small details that probably don't matter, but could mean something in the long run. She has this way of being quite sneaky about it as well. It could be from studying one's body language to picking up the smallest detail within her own surroundings. That being said, because she picks up so well on other's body language, their behavior, sometimes even their vernacular, and she becomes quite good at reading emotions. In most cases, you can find Iskra using this against others. Observing others to find what they react to the most like their weaknesses can come quite in handy when wanting some sort of revenge on someone.

That being said, Iskra isn't necessarily vengeful, but fuck with her or someone she cares about, you will in fact see something you never wanna see. In most cases, she will make it obvious she doesn't like you. She will have a very valid reason not to like someone, she doesn't just do it to do it. Iskra is mainly cold towards them, brutally rude, and probably disrespectful -- even if they are her superior.

Iskra truly doesn't care what happens to her. In a way, this makes her seem to be quite reckless. She is... in a sense. Iskra doesn't go out of her way to simply

Mate
None

Crush
None

Offspring
None as of now

Kin
Taisiya -- Sister / Alive

Other

Edited at September 4, 2022 02:56 PM by queen.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us