Wolf Play : Way of the West // Sign-Ups // Open
Chatbox
 STS
02:25:24 TS, Speckles
I might go back to exploring, all this talking about dead, is hurting me again ;;
 EverygreenHills
02:25:00 
Silver
All hail the queso army.
 Amygdala
02:24:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Why would you say that...leave me and my mobile alone🥲
 Stygian Forest
02:24:21 
Blue

Its dead.
 Caeruleum
02:23:49 Cae, Blue
sty, ew, wp on mobile is gross. get on a computer
 Luna🌕
02:23:20 Silver (She/her)
Just added army ranks to my queso army!!! Check it out in my folder
 Boeing
02:22:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Oops lol
 Amygdala
02:22:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Take it easy on vhagar...this might be her last day
 Stygian Forest
02:22:03 
Blue

There is no shift on mobile.
 Caeruleum
02:21:20 Cae, Blue
sty, br tag doesnt have the closing one, its just <br>. as for having a line between paragraphs, hold shift when you press enter, that should do the trick ^^
 technoblade
02:21:04 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

i was thinking fert figs my bad
 Caeruleum
02:20:06 Cae, Blue
tech, bronze figs dont require apples lol. im just putting them off til im done with college and then free to explore and quest my ass off while job hunting ^^
 STS
02:19:43 TS, Speckles
Cres. Yeah thank you, its just hard to talk about it, Her funeral is on Wednesday next week
 Caeruleum
02:18:20 Cae, Blue
ts, take your time, love. time doesnt exactly heal all wounds but it does make it easier to carry them ^^
 Stygian Forest
02:18:08 
Blue

The spacing so every paragraph doesn't look smushed together like a high-rise building.
 technoblade
02:17:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

oh boy with apples or mush?
 STS
02:17:22 TS, Speckles
Cres. Awesome congrats, that is great to hear, yeah im okay not the best. but i will cope
 Caeruleum
02:17:07 Cae, Blue
sty, whats the issue? which part? <.<

tech, figs. all of them <.<
 Kingwolf
02:16:31 King
Pm me
 Kingwolf
02:16:26 King
Skylanders academy rp anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Way of the West // Sign-Ups // OpenSeptember 15, 2024 11:12 PM

The Amethyst

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oop :')
Way of the West // Sign-Ups // OpenSeptember 15, 2024 11:14 PM

The Amethyst

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hopefully that's it
Way of the West // Sign-Ups // OpenSeptember 15, 2024 11:18 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
No, unfortunately I don't think you're going to be a good fit for the roleplay. I'm sorry!
Way of the West // Sign-Ups // OpenSeptember 15, 2024 11:38 PM

The Amethyst

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hopefully that's it
Way of the West // Sign-Ups // OpenSeptember 15, 2024 11:40 PM

The Amethyst

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh alright
Way of the West // Sign-Ups // OpenSeptember 22, 2024 09:57 AM

Vulpine

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ooo this seems fun, I'll reserve a farmhand and a horse. I'll make sure to get them done either today or tomorrow. 👍
Way of the West // Sign-Ups // OpenSeptember 22, 2024 10:09 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sounds good!
Way of the West // Sign-Ups // OpenSeptember 22, 2024 01:48 PM

Vulpine

Darkseeker

Give Award

Farmhand:

Name: Shiba Kutsuki
Nickname: N/A
Orientation: Homosexual
Career: None at the moment, he can never keep a job longer than a few months.

Appearance: Shiba isn't a very fancy guy or even a very casual guy he likes to wear stuff that is in between fancy and casual. He often wears collared shirts with a sweater over it, more often than not they are nude colors(browns, tans, etc.). However, with his lower garments, he wears baggy dark brown cargo pants. He is always seen wearing black and white, ankle-high, sneakers, he won't wear anything else unless forced.

-

Shiba has heterochromia, his left eye is blue and his right eye is green. His hair is pearl white and medium in length, the back of his hair reaches his neck while more towards the front it only reaches his forehead. His hair isn't naturally white, he dyes it white, his natural hair color is brown and it can be seen on his eyebrows. His skin color is pale ivory, maybe he needs to spend more time outside instead of huddling up inside most of the time. He has two cross earrings, one on each ear, in addition to his earrings he also wears glasses.

Personality: Shiba isn't one to speak out and be a leader, he would much rather be in the back of a group and be in his own world. If asked to do something he will most likely do it with reluctance. Despite being apathetic Shiba is quite optimistic, though he won't speak his mind much.

-

Contrary to belief, Shiba loves animals, he just doesn't love how dirty they can be. If he is given an animal to pet he would be happy, it would keep him occupied for a couple hours. He is caring towards animals, he finds a sense of calmness with them.

Other: I don't roleplay humans much so please excuse my amateur roleplay for him, I'll try my best. (Yeehaw!)

Horse:

Name: Falco
Breed: American paint horse

Appearance: Falco stands at 4"8 at his shoulders. His pelt consists of mostly white, and he has painted areas of brown across his body including his flank, inner back thighs, neck, and head. His tail is the same color as his painted coloration but his mane is eggwhite. There is one spot of black on him, the front right ankle is 'painted' black. Falco has light brown eyes.

Personality: Falco is stubborn and mischievous, of course he is, he would much rather do what he wants instead of following directions. He isn't aggressive but will nip and stomp to show his mood, be careful around his hooves, he might stomp on your feet if you're not careful. Other than being stubborn once Falco has warmed up to someone he is loyal to the very end.

-

Falco's bond with Shiba is...well let's just say Falco isn't very fond of him. Falco has only been working with Shiba for a few months now, he still hasn't warmed up to him. Sometimes Falco will mess with Shiba by pretending to follow directions before straying away.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us