Wolf Play : Object: Survive (Character Slots full)
Chatbox
 kycantina
06:05:36 ky but it's spooky
Walker, of course, if you have any other questions let me know, I'm a returning player too :))
 The Walking Dead
05:44:00 Walker, Rogue
Ky, thank you! Seems my boy threw a black phase I'm used to other games giving you the pups/cubs like a brood dynamic but oh well, faults on my end ^^.
 The Walking Dead
05:41:41 Walker, Rogue
I found that bit just about!
Was highly confused been about 8 years since I truly played so a good bits changed.
 kycantina
05:40:14 ky but it's spooky
Walker, typically you need to reach some sort of agreement with the female's owner :)
 Forest Shadows
05:39:39 
You can interbreed within your pack now tho! Not just alphas
 The Walking Dead
05:39:12 Walker, Rogue
Ah, Thank you Forest, been so long since I've done a reverse breeding I don't know how they work anymore.
 Forest Shadows
05:37:52 
Walker

No, unless you have POL, pick of litter. Which will allow you to have 1 wolf
 The Walking Dead
05:37:10 Walker, Rogue
If you breed to someone's female wolf do you get the pups?
 kycantina
05:32:30 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat! it's 'splorin time
 Tiny Village
05:22:52 Tiny
Morning guys!
 distant-screams
04:40:12 katy | beetle
Kat,
i know right *^* i love high rarity's that look low rarity, lmao
 Arachne
04:39:41 Ara/Kat
Katy
oooh she is super pretty :0
 distant-screams
04:38:42 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
no sv's but i found a pretty red merle gal :p she'll be my CP dump for a while
 Arachne
04:38:12 Ara/Kat
🦋Hecate ³ cowers as 🍓Caecius ⁴ scowls at them.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Angry
be nice to your mother >:/
 distant-screams
04:35:59 katy | beetle
ugh, once again i've ran out of wolves to give dominance to >.>

time to see if there's a spare SV on the market lmao
 mummified
04:35:08 
@amy
i was wondering why she kept missing lmao
 Amygdala
04:28:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
Well she was up against my LW nimble foot wolf XD
She did win so good on her
 mummified
04:28:01 
@amy
thanks u too! lol my poor girl whiffed so many times lol.
 ZEFHYR
04:26:28 
Howling to the Moon my frustratio with not being able to purchase things in the market under gear or decor with mushrooms like you are supposed to be able to do
 Amygdala
04:25:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mummified
No problem XD

Also good games ;)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -5
Grey Fox : -1
Black Bear : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 9, 2023 02:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

William Blake Carter

Named after his Father's favorite poet, William prefers to go by his middle name, Blake. His father's name was also William, though more along the lines of Shakespeare... Obviously there was a trend here...

Blake is eighteen, coming close to nineteen within the next three months...

He thinks? He lost track after the first six...

Male

Sexuality:

Straight

Not that Blake every really shows it. He keeps romantic feelings close to the chest. They are a confusing mess that he didn't really explore because from what he's seen, it simply made things complicated... More obligations, more responsibilities, more restrictions... Love seems to just make people miserable idiots.

Regardless, in these trying times, why deal with what he deems, "... Unnecessary problems...".

Appearance:

Credit to 熨(のし) on Picrew.me

An average sized man, standing near 5'11 and a head of dirty blonde hair. Blake's features are sharp and defined, a sort of regalia simply oozing from him and yet tainted. It's clear he's been living rough for quite a while, he's a weathered individual with dirty hair, untrimmed facial hair, thin face, weary muscles, mud and oil all over his body, and his eyes speak of nothing but intense passion and emptiness in harmony... His smile is often kind, if not faintly somber but always genuine.

Personality:

- Blake takes small pleasures, making sure not to be consumed by his own wants and desires. Living modestly, not taking stock in worldly possessions. He can simply be content with the clothes on his back, and his good will. It is this idea that he finds makes him feel somewhat satisfied with himself, "...With the World the way it is now, nothing is permanent...". It has taken some getting used to, definitely, but he has always been adaptable.

- Blake has always been a wanderer, and the Apocalypse simply exaserbates that fact. He isn't afraid of new experiences or things, but he is weary of them. The watchful sort, he is. Constant Vigilance has kept him alive, and he refuses to meet any end that he is certain he can avoid. He is extremely adaptable, having for years to make due with very little.

- Having nothing for so long is definitely both humbling and embittering, but it matters not now. All that mattered now was how long you could last and what you do with the time you have. Blake has a very... Staunch approach to survival. Doing your damnedest to do what is necessary. He isn't afraid to use whatever tool is in his arsenal to see another day from dumpster diving to sheer intimidating brutal violence. Desperation pushes people, and Blake isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

- Blake is an amateur writer, like his namesake, he enjoys writing poetry... Not that he is very good, but it's a decent dose of copium. Art makes his soul feel full. He hopes to write an anthology. If society ever fixes itself, maybe he could make a history novel, recording the things he'd seen and experienced? Who knows...

- Blake is the type of person who takes his responsibilities seriously. He is definitely what many consider to be a, 'Mother Hen', but it isn't his fault many of the people he's encountered during this whole Zombie things have the Preservation Instincts of a igneous rock... Maybe they simply have troubled souls?

- Blake seriously dislikes people, or well... Certain behaviors in people. In times of stress and trauma, people often repress emotions, and that often leads to ticking time bombs... Emotional Blow Ups! Grimm Dark! Edge Lord's of whom need a corner to brood! He isn't asking for people to ignore the crazy shit going on, but why must you force everyone to endure your larping anguish when there is nothing they can do about it?

- He tries his best to be civil with other people, but times like these make it difficult to know what to expect from others... Everyone is wildly erratic, and Blake won't exclude himself from that either... But he isn't the type to shoot first, ask questions later. Blake is more than willing to take the first step towards peaceful relations, he is not a social butterfly, but he won't lie and say he thrives in his alone time. He's very much an ambivert.

Strengths:

Blake has a good head on his shoulders and can keep calm in tense situations.

Blake's simply a smart person, very crafty. He has experience working on various machines from cars, to clocks, to a very basic hydronic press... He is eager to learn new skills and make the most out of everything.

Blake's willingness to make the hard choices. He doesn't hesitate to do something when he decides something needs to be done, a strong will is important during these times.

He is capable in a fight, though its mostly due to his unpredictable nature and willingness to use dirty tricks... Watch your fingers, he will bite them.

Weaknesses:

Blake doesn't really have any formal training with weapons. At most, he can hit you with a wrench or something heavy, but true skill is something he lacks.

Blake's sense of pride can sometimes alienate him from others. He will make a choice, pursue it, and realizes to late that no one else had that same conclusion.

Blake lacks survival knowledge. He can scavenge, but providing for himself by means of hunting and gathering aren't part of his skill set.

Blake's very pacifistic, while he isn't afraid to commit acts of violence, he's often the type to let his opponent make the first move. He feels it eases his consciousness that his reason for causing such harm to an enemy was justified.

Blake enjoys learning. He liked school... But that's impossible now.

He enjoys writing. He's never been a good story writer, poems were where he shown any real promise. He found the idea of presenting abstracts to page intriguing.

Blake liked sour candies... They are becoming increasingly harder to find as time continues. Sour Patch Kids were his favorite.

Blake enjoys conversations with people of sound mind. The amount of crazies he's encountered isn't pretty. Not by a long shot.

Springtime is his favorite season. He was raised by an orchard, and growing up seeing the trees bloom each year was a beautiful sight to his eyes.

Freedom. Complete Freedom. No obligations. No rules. It's a concept he never truly understood until the Apocalypse happened and he was met with the realization that he could literally do anything. He could be anything or anyone. As terrible as it was to consider, it was basically a fresh start at life, and despite the horrible circumstances he took it in stride.

Dislikes:

Emotionally unstable people. They are loose cannons that can't be controlled. They put themselves and others in danger.

This whole damn Zombie Apocalypse thing. It's utter bullshit. Thanks Universe.

People who lack any foresight. Ignorance of Cause and Effect in times like these is what gets people killed...

Winter. He used to love snow, that was until last Winter... It was a miracle that he'd lived through it.

Unnecessary Violence. It's wasteful of peoples health, lives, time, and resources.

Overly sweet food.

Kin:

He was an only child, raised by his Mother and Father.

Their where abouts are unknown. Blake doesn't even know if they are alive.

Crush:

Open, PM Me

S/O (Significant Other):

Ha ha! Nope.

Other:

Deep greens and yellows.

Edited at May 14, 2023 12:38 AM by Danse Macabre
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 9, 2023 05:29 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
RedRiot, Freedom and Danse Macabre
Accepted, welcome to the roleplay :))

Edited at May 9, 2023 05:30 AM by Pastry Lord
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 10, 2023 01:56 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving a Surviror ?
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 10, 2023 01:59 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Tiras Desaraye-Desideratus Abercrombie

" Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall, Show Me Who's The Baddest Bitch Of Them All "

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Shortened Name:
N/A

Addressed As:
N/A

Nicknames:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Social Status:
From A Wealthy Family

Survivor

Desired Rank:
N/A

Pronouns:
They/Them

Sexuality:
Pansexual & Demiromantic

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Apperance:
[ Stock Image. Credits to nursanur @ picrew.me ]

When seeing this person, you notice their face first. They bear rich dark brown skin, obviously well cared for with assortments of lotions and skin care routines. They have a rather soft, heart-shaped face - with a sharp yet somehow also sharp jawline. Their cheeks are rather full and round, giving them a juvenile and youthful air - to add to this youthful appearance are their doe eyes. Yes, the eyes that can entrance you with their beauty. They have hazel eyes, yet they bear grey flecks, their eye color being an almost pale-greenish color with hints of gold around the iris, and then the greyish tone over it. Sometimes they appear a pale blue or green in the light and sometimes a haunting silver if the lighting is just right. Their eyes being unreadable for the most part, yet one carefully watching them will notice they can grow an almost stormy silver-grey when upset or a very pale greenish-blue, kinda like amazonite stones. They have a rather cute button nose, and then they have rather full heart shaped lips, the top lip being a darker brownish-red color and the lower lip being a pinkish-brown tone for two-toned lips. Their lips always having some sort of gloss on them to enhance them. Their lips always being upturned in some sort of smirk or mocking jester of someone. They have assortment of beauty marks on their face; one on the right corner of their lips, three on the left corner of their eye - each being a different size, two on their neck almost looking like they got bitten considering the spacing, and two on the bottom left of their chin. And if one were to notice, they have a beauty mark right on their lip and one hidden in the corner of their nose. And they have other beauty marks haphazardly scattered about their neck, back, chest and if one were to see or undress them ; along their upper and inner thighs and their hips and other intimate places.

This person is of rather short stature, standing in at 5'5, but they don't let that get them down. In their opinion it's the perfect spooning and cuddling height - and not to mention if they wanted to, they could kick one in the kneecaps, shin, or where the sun doesn't shine quite easily if annoyed. It's quite plain to say they have an alluring figure, if not from the way their hips sway confidently when they walk or the way the jut out when they're being dramatic or ranting about something ; then the sculpted thighs they bear from training and exercise, they are highly agile - able to maneuver quickly and effectively around territory, it's quite hard to catch them when they start running. Not to mention squats must be doing them right with all the movement in the back, it's safe to say that they have a rather lithe and athletic form. Not being overly bulky, but not flimsy either. They have dip hips, perfect for holding their slender, slutty waistline. And it's also quite hypnotizing to watch when they dance, and they can dance quite elegantly and are light on their feet. They are also very flexible and can do many aerobic stunts ; splits, tumbles, flips and other types of moves. They have rather soft hands, with long and slender nails - the nails always long and rather sharp, but always well-kept. They either have clear polish or black polish on them, rarely if ever is it a different type of polish.

Now for their crowing glory, their hair. It is quite oblivious to note that their hair is very noticeable for multiple reasons; the color being reminiscent of fresh snow, the sheer length of said hair, and then the beauty of it. Now many speculate that there was some sort of reccesive albinism within their family for them to have such pale hair, and they would be correct. Their hair is quite literally ; snow white in appearance, and when touching it, it's quite soft and silky to the touch - quite obviously well kept. The curls upon their head being big, bouncy and voluminous and seem to bounce and crash like waves as they move whenever they go. They have a mixture between tight and loose curls, and they are quite beautiful to marvel at. Especially when they are carefully styled and cared for by them, they use only the best oils and treatment for their hair and that's why it's so stunning and their crowning glory. The hair is also very long, coming to their waist, and when straightened it's possibly even longer. They also bear thick and healthy white eyebrows, that are meticulously plucked and unkept to keep up their darling appearance, and to frame their pale eyes are thick and naturally curled white eyelashes that make their eyes even more appealing to look at.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Personality:
One thing to note about this person is that they are quite an complex and sometimes confusing person to know: the first thing you notice is their demeanor - they present kindness and warmth, with honied words and practiced politeness and manners. Carrying themselves with the upmost behavior and bearing of someone with a privileged upbringing - carefully crafted words, and practiced smiles ; though most of this is true, they are and can be kind - it's just a standard politeness they extend to others and nothing special. If you were truly special to them, you would see a very different type of soft side to them. But one would be right to be careful around them, they're a rather cunning and crafty person - always watching and observing from the shadows, the one to somehow find your buried secrets and bringing them to the light. They know how to use their words to their advantage ; whether it be by bluffing, crafting intricate lies, or just plain seduction or using flattery. Their voice being able to be soft and gentle, pleasing to the ear of the recipient- however, it can be a bell of warning . Such a pretty face, but they can hold so much venom, but how could such an innocent face hold such a thing. With perfected doll eyes that can just make one melt and confide in them, they have methods of getting your innermost secrets whether it be pleasurable or a bit . . . bloody. It's safe to say, they have a monopoly of the usage of manipulation, using information and knowledge to their advantage - knowing how to play the game better then most, it takes a lot to outwit and outplay them. Most find themselves hooked under their charm.

It's well know they're a heartbreaker ; known for rejecting confessions and even engagement rings . They've had men, women, and anyone in between between their sheets - one can say that they only persue ones that catch their genuine interest or someone who can do something for them. If it's not obvious by now, this person is a rather flirtatious creature, using both words and body language to convey their point - knowing how to use and work their features. They can do well in a flirting match, able to keep up with most, however only a rare few can actually get them hot under the skin to get a blush out of them. You got to be one hell of person to get this flirt to be at a lost for words. They're one who is rather high maintenance ; enjoying the more lavish things in life, and they desire and want the undivided attention of their lover. Not in a selfish way though, they're quite a jealous creature. Not taking kindly to someone flirting or making moves on the person they love or they deem a lover - even if it is just for a fling. When they have true love for someone, you won't see a trace of fakeness from them - you can see the love for their partner in their eyes, and the acts of service they do for said lover. Whether it be cooking or cleaning for them, or making them a simple gift. It can be said that the reason they're so quick to break hearts is because they've had theirs broken one too many times ; and so they promised themselves to never ever cry over a lover again and that no one would ever see them at their lowest.

For the most part they're rather stoic - a calm and serene disposition on their face, almost like the lazy waves of the ocean crashing against the shore. One can hardly ever read their emotion unless they expressly want you to - however, those with more sharp eyes will notice subtle things ; the roll of an eye, a twitch of a finger or quirk of a lip. They may not show their emotion much, but they can rather verbally express it quite well. They have a rather softer voice compared to most, it having a hint of androgynous undertone - it not being masculine, yet, it not being feminine either, yet they can deepen or lower their voice to portray either sex if the need arises. However, other than their voice, one would do well to notice how their voice can command attention when needed, spew venom and damnation when required, or be low and sultry to tickle one's ear. They never let their next move be known, they plan ahead and for afterwards, it's a skill and quite a dangerous one. They like to toy with the minds of others at times, to said persons expense . They can be quite callous and selfish, not caring for the lives for others - after all they're only pawns in their game, why should they care if they live or die? However, if you somehow manage to wiggle your way into their heart, they will genuinely care for you, and ensure no harm comes to you. For the most part they only care for their well-being and their fortune or misfortune, and if they fall and you're the cause of it - you better damn well know they're bringing you down with them. And somehow, they find a way to claw their way back to the top again, and fight rather vigorously to stay there - whatever it takes, even if it means killing.

If we're being honest, while they may come across as a stone hearted bitch who doesn't give a damn about what others say - while some of is true ; they actually care very much about what others think of them. Maybe it's the remnants of when they used to be more pure-hearted and weren't so marred by the world. But they are rather sensitive to words and actions, they may not show it a lot, but there are moments of weakness when they breakdown. When they go through their room and trash it ; shattering mirrors and vases, tearing cabinets down , and ripping and tearing until they feel better, it's unhealthy but that's the only way they know to how to their frustrations out. They've vowed to never let anyone see them cry or see them vulnerable - after all they have to have thick skin, so they play it off with a smile or snarky remark. Now it is to be known that this person is a rather vindictive and vengeful creature, they remember everyone who's wronged them or anyone they love and they don't take kindly to that. They are patient in trapping the object of their hatred, and they will find a way to make them pay whether it be for something like petty insults or a missing comb. They also would move mountains and valleys to get those who harmed their family as well, while it's bit good to be vengeful, they're just really protective of people they care for - why? Because they've lost too many they've cared for, and then some don't even care for their protection - but they don't care, they're giving it.

Dislikes:
WIP

Strengths:
Agility & Grace
Flexibility
Knowledgeable About Herbal Medicine & Can Also Do Minor Stitches And Treat Wounds If Needed
Very Intelligent + Strategic
Determined
Negotiations & The Gift Of A Silver Tongue
Manipulation
Flirtation & Seduction
Running
Endurance
Can Use Blades Quite Well [ Knives & Daggers ]

Weaknesses:
Insomnia
Can Be Quite Bratty & Selfish
Cares For Only A Select Few
Perfectionist
Fear Of Being Abandoned/Alone & Being Unloved
Can Be People-Pleaser
Weak Immune System [ Gets Sick Easier]
Severe Allergy To Tree Nuts
Can Be Too Cutthroat Or Intense For Others

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Family:
They Wish Not To Be Associated With Those Bastards

Significant Other:
No One, But They're Quiet Confident In Their Current Endeavor

Crushes:
They Have Their Eyes On Someone

Exes:
They Leave A Long List Of Broken Hearts And Ex-Lovers

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Affiliations:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Other:
N/A

Edited at May 10, 2023 02:40 AM by Spellbound
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 10, 2023 03:09 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Spellbound
Accepted
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 10, 2023 10:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Louis Dimanche
Name Meaning:
Louis (Lo-ee) {Famous Warrior}, Dimanche (Dim-a-n-ch) {Sunday}
Sexuality: Pansexual
Home Country: Canada
Appearance:
Louis is a towering figure, standing tall at 5'11, with a physique that shows strength and power. His light bluey white died hair adds an interesting part to his overall appearance. It makes contrast against his dark olive skin that has been naturally tanned from various holidays around the world.
Despite his height, Louis chooses to dress in very loose clothes that allow him to move about freely. He often sports track pants and baggy jerseys that give him a laid-back and casual look. However, beneath these clothes, lies a chiseled body that shows off his love for working out. His muscles are well-built and toned, and they provide a glimpse into the hard work and dedication that he puts into his fitness regime.
The light blue color of Louis' hair stands out, and it complements his white skin perfectly. It adds a certain brightness and vibrancy to his overall appearance, making him stand out in a crowd. His olive skin gives him a distinctive Mediterranean look, which is perfectly highlighted by his hair color.
Overall, Louis has some distinctive features that come together to create a harmonious and striking look. His height, white hair, olive skin, and chiseled physique make him a memorable figure that is hard to forget.
~
Personality:
- Fun loving - Joking - Stoic - Social - Empathetic - Responsible - A little weird - Addictive Behaviors - Loves horror movies - hyper fixated - a little full of himself.
~
Strengths: Most physical activities - cooking - socializing - using computers.
~
Weaknesses: - Swimming - Hot guys - Math - Bees (he's allergic XD) - addictive things.
~
Likes: Food, horror movies, having fun, talking with people, bragging.
~
Dislikes: Other people bragging, being told off, missing out on things.
Kin: Dad, James Dimanche, Mum, Suzan Leblanc
Crush: Has a teeny weeny developing a crush on Deamon XD
~
S/O (Significant Other): N/A
~
Affiliations:
Deamon: Louis has his secpisism about Deamon. He knows how oblivious he can be, and thinks it's a but stupid. however, Deamon manages to sway him, and he ends up with a bit of a crush on him.
Akira: Louis respects Akira, as a friend. He thinks of him as kind, and likes to think Akira respects and enjoys his company.
~
Other: Has ADHD, and this can sometimes alter his behaviour. (Yellow)
~
Backstory: Louis was raised by his dad, in Toronto, Canada. His mum abandoned him their, after divorcing Louis' father, and moving to California. His best friend in was Chris Feaston, who died of leukemia just shy of 5 years ago. Louis never totally recovered emotionally, but hides it very well in his day to day activitiy.

Edited at May 14, 2023 01:23 AM by Hoalvinous
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 10, 2023 11:58 PM

RedRiot

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Akira Kafes-Mintz

Meaning:
"Bright/Clear" in Japanese
"Coffee" in Greek

Nickname:
Aki

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Birthday/Sign:
June 21, Cancer

Alignment:
Neutral Good

Love Language:
Quality Time/Giving Gifts

Appearance:

(cr to NurSanur on Picrew.me)
Height:
5'8/172.8cm

Eye Color:
Brown

Physical Build:
Muscular, but still thin

Special Features:
He has dimples when he smiles, as well as a scar over his left eye

(cr to naylissah on Picrew.me)

Personality:
| Loyal | Kind | Spontaneous | Intelligent | Naive | Modest | Vindictive | Obsessive |
Aki, like his sister, is very family-oriented, though he makes friends far faster than she does. He is kind, generous, and happy to help in any way her can. He's incredibly smart, but also very, very, very dumb.
While Akira is one of the gentlest people you will ever meet, he is also remarkably petty and his bad side is one that many people don't survive. He becomes so focused on getting back at someone, whether it's in a positive or negative way, that he often gets himself in trouble.
(It isn't a secret, but it's not well-known that after the Apocalypse began, he intentionally lured a small swarm to the house of one of his former bullies. It gave him an excuse to finally let Catalina kill them.)
He is full of crackhead energy and not even Catalina can stop him.

Strengths:
| Knowledge of field medicine |
| Knowledge of technology - he likes messing with phones, computers, etc. |
| Experience with swords |

Weaknesses:
| Socialization in large groups - not in a bad way, he just likes to talk a lot|
| Anxiety. So much anxiety |
| Lactose-intolerant, which he hates because ice cream is his favorite food |

| Playing the drums, the flute, and the acoustic guitar |
| Thunderstorms |

Dislikes:
| Bugs |
| Being alone |
| Talking about his missing family |

Kin:
Siblings (adoptive) - Catalina Calliste Kafes-Mintz and Raymond Ambrose Kafes-Mintz
Mother - Nahira Kafes
Father - Micah Mintz
Other N/A

Affiliations:
Aki more or less gets along with everyone, but there are people who stick out.
Catalina: despite Aki being the older one, he lets Cat get away with watching over him. He loves his sister with everything he is and would do anything for her. That being said, he lives up to the "little-brother" title and drives her insane.
Clovis: Aki sees the similarities between Clovis and his sister, so he adores her right off the bat. But, like with Cat, he does mess with her from time to time.
Deamon: Oh man, these two are absolute besties. The chaos duo. The gremlin team. The little brothers.
Blake: These two get along fine, on the verge of being friends. Siccing Catalina on him was satisfying, though.

Crush or S/O:
Open, pm me

Backstory:
Aki was given up at birth, so he doesn't know his bio family. However, he adores the family he has, and wouldn't change them for the world. Despite he and Catalina being the same age, he is 100% the younger brother.

Other:
Purple is my second favorite color
Aki's is short cause he isn't my primary character :)

Edited at May 13, 2023 04:24 AM by RedRiot
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 11, 2023 02:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My guy is done! Sorry it's not very detailed >.>
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 11, 2023 07:17 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry guys give me a moment.
Hoalvinous
I can accpet if you add a little more detail on his appearance
RedRiot
I'll see if I can open two characters slots per person :))
Object: Survive (Character Slots full)May 11, 2023 03:55 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
RedRiot
Accepted.
Hoalvinous
I can give you until tomorrow until I open the rp thread to add more to your appearance :))

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us