Wolf Play : city of six | sign ups
Chatbox
 OCCULTIST
04:04:44 Man Lover
Vah,
I was like?? did eve remove the login button? am I just not allowed in specifically?? lmaoo
 Graywing
04:04:08 Slate, Gray
Occultist

Same! It took a minute
 Feiella
04:04:00 Fei the writer
I like it ^^
 Zeraphia
04:03:44 Vah is old :(
Occu

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one.

I was so confused.
 OCCULTIST
04:03:32 Man Lover
the new menu layout 😭 I had no idea how to log in for a second
 Zeraphia
04:03:07 Vah is old :(
Moon

Oh nice!
 Zeraphia
04:02:54 Vah is old :(
Eci

It is. It's like one of my top old songs honestly. I was so happy when it got featured in the FNaF movie.
 Moonflower87
04:02:45 
Zeraphia

Working on my new boy. :D
 Ecifircas
04:02:21 
Oh my gosh aaa. Talking in Your Sleep is *such* a good song.
 Zeraphia
04:01:55 Vah is old :(
Eci

Yes. Absolute yes.

I have a few of them.

Artificial Paradise from OneRepublic

Girl in Blue from Animal Sun

Be More from Stephen Sanchez

Talking in Your Sleep from The Romantics

Those are my top ones--
 Ecifircas
04:00:24 
Is a song you listen to ever so good you get fullbody shivers?
 Zeraphia
03:59:38 Vah is old :(
Not bad, a little bored but that's self-inflicted.

You?
 Moonflower87
03:58:35 
Zeraphia

How are you doing?
 Zeraphia
03:57:50 Vah is old :(
Heya!
 Zeraphia
03:57:40 Vah is old :(
Fei

I /wish/ I could get something out of my ladies.

They have consistently given me nothing but duds.

Out of my OWN dudes who will throw anything and everything.
 Moonflower87
03:57:28 
Zeraphia

Hello.
 Feiella
03:57:04 Fei the writer
Zera
Reminds me of what my custom girl would produce. Gave me heart attacks.

Will
Same here
 Zeraphia
03:56:22 Vah is old :(
Oh for real though.

Except for RP notifs. I love those ones but I don't get them too often.
 Ecifircas
03:56:16 
I like notifs but I so rarely get them unless someone comments in my shoutbox.
 Wilverbeast
03:55:09 Will
Notifs stress me out sometimes :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Black Bear : -2
Death Adder : -2
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 05:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
is it possible to add more info to your post? you can look at my form, or @queens form for an idea of what the form should look like ^^' if not, you may need to send a roleplay example to show that you meet the requirements. please re-read the rules as you forgot something as well ^^'

Dawnforest said:
Name: Ina
Type: Siberian husky/ grey wolf
Appearance: Silver with black ear tips white paws
Personality: brave, cunning, friendly observant
Dislikes: mud, exiles, humans
Strengths: intelligence, powerful, sharp senses
Weaknesses: focuses on one thing to long, simple things can lead to stress

Edited at September 2, 2022 07:01 PM by sibella
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 06:32 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Yekaterina

"Why are you so damn loud? It's annoying."

[ Name Meaning ]
If this name rings a bell, that’s because Yekaterina, pronounced eh-kat-er-eena, is the Russian version of Catherine (and also the name of one of Russia’s most revered rulers). Though the name is longer than others, it has a straightforward meaning: “pure.” It also comes with a variety of adorable nicknames, like Katya (arguably the most popular) and Katyusha.
Species & Breed:
Dog
Alaskan Malamute
Appearance:
Credit belongs to FurLined on DA. Stock Image.
Personality:
When first meeting this female one notices her seemingly calm and gentle demeanor. This female just has a knack for getting someone to loosen up or be calm around her, it's quite a talent. Maybe it's the well polished words that let one put down their guard - after all this female can use her words to bring down someone's very carefully build up defenses. One can say that she has a inborn silver tongue within her, being able to put it for many uses. If necessary being able to be the one you go to for comfort when you've had an extremely rough day or when something has been saying on your mind - she can find the words to comfort your heart and soul. She can find the words to light a passionate fire in you, yes she can rise to the occasion and take charge and prove her merit and worth with her words along with giving you the motivation to do what you need to get done. She can also find ways to sneak her words in your ears and they stay there like little earworms. Oh, yes, while she can be kind and civil with her words she also knows how to get down dirty with them: pettiness, sarcasm, and down right being vicious and blunt with them are not off the table it's just what cards you come to her with, it's what she deals right on back to you, whether it be for good or for worse.

This female is hardworking, when assigned a task she will do anything and everything in her ability to make sure that it done correctly and efficiently. Her ability as a worker is well displayed through her actions. The way she can find small ways to help those around her and those she cares dearly about. Or the way if asked to do one small tasks, she finds other unnoticed things and does them as well. She can complain about how hard some of the work is but she keeps it to herself - she knows when to and not to complain about things. Now just because she can go out on a limb for some doesn't mean she will do it all of the time or every single time as well - she knows how to say no and she's not afraid to deny a request either. It also doesn't mean she's a people pleaser or that she's a pushover for wanting to do what's necessary for others around her. If she finds she doesn't want to do something for you, she won't do it unless she's absolutely forced to do such a thing for someone.

Looks can be deceiving and the same can be said for this female. Though she is mostly calm and can be gentle with others , don't be mistaken - she can have quite a vicious streak when need be. This female though polite and cordial to everyone has very few who completely hold her heart and adoration, and these people she is fiercely protective of. Her friends and family are very dear to her heart and are an example of those who she would do anything for. You must never harm them in any way, this means if you even look at them in the wrong way and they felt sad or uncomfortable she will be there to make sure it doesn't happen again. If someone even thought of harming them? Then she'll be on her own metaphorical war-path towards you, her words won't be fiery and loud or without a purpose. When she aims to be hurtful with her words , she aims to maim, destroy, kill, and shatter with them. So you can expect that she will not have anything nice to say but her words will either be spoken with the sweetest sugar, yet having a poisonous aftertaste or spoken in the iciest tone with the most lethal venom. Careful how you chose your inevitable death.

This female is a rather confident and intelligent creature. This dame isn't confident to the point she's arrogant and rushes head-long into things. No, she's confident to the point she's sure of herself and her abilities, however is she humble enough to know she does need help and she can accept help. However, she doesn't like her "toes" so to speak to be stepped on when she can handle a situation, nor does she like to be underestimated for no apparent reason. That's when she can get a bit bull-headed, yes she can be stubborn at times, but a lot of the times she's right to be stubborn. She's sharp as a whip, and she knows how to use her mind to her advantage- whether it be on the battlefield, hunting grounds, or just helping with a small problem with her pack. She'll figure out a solution. With intelligence comes the need cautious and wise, she's not quick to trust others and not quick to be fooled by them either. She watches, listens, and learns - taking it all in - she doesn't make an assumption based on here say or rumors she needs cold hard facts, even is she's mad or doesn't like a person she may hold a bit of pettiness to retaliate but she doesn't do it without reason.

This female is a rather social, yet anti-social person - ambivert if you will. She's content to socialize with others and enjoy conversation. As long as said conversation is dull and boring of course . Yes, she enjoys company - rather small groups at a time . Large amounts make her nervous and it drains her social battery. While she makes time to do things and hang out with other people , she also knows how to slip away and make time for herself. The way she recharges is by having some private time to herself or taking a small nap. And be warned because she tends to not get much sleep due to pushing herself or overworking she finds her naps to be very precious and anyone who dares disturb them will face her fury. Anything thing about this female is that she is rather protective and dare say even overprotective of what is hers, whether it be a pet, an object or person. She will protect them or it with her life, and anyone who finds themselves facing her when like this will find themselves in for the beat down of a lifetime.

Crush:
None
Mate:
No
Offspring:
None
Kin:
Possibly Open For A Sister Or Brother
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
Czechoslovakian wolfdog

Edited at September 2, 2022 07:13 PM by Spellbound
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 06:36 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
spellbound -
she's lovely <3 is yekaterina the hunter or second in command? also, please add your favourite wolfdog mix in other :~)
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 07:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 07:11 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
She'll be the Hunter!
I'll work on my second soon.
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 07:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
okayy!! take your time :)
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 07:26 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Taisiya
Mix:
Husky/Wolf
The Second In Command
Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits to Khalliysgraphy on DA.

Standing at 26 inches which is tall considering her Husky heritage this female stole the height genes from somewhere down the line. She weighs in at around 55 lbs, and from nose to tail she is about 34.5" maybe a bit longer. Her body is lean and muscular in appearance being built for endurance and her long legs helps her cover more ground quickly. Her nose is charcoal in color. Her coat is long and thick able to keep her warm, and it's mostly soft but some areas hold a certain roughness to it. Her coat is a mixture of black , white , silver , and grey possibly even some brown or tan undertones. Her face is dominated by the black color except for the rings of a creamy bronze color around her eyes, and splash of white on her chest and cheeks. Her eyes are a bright blue almost sapphire like color. She even has small white dots that would be mistaken for eyebrows as it makes her face seem a bit more expressive. She has what would be considered white 'socks' on all of her legs except her back right one.

Personality:

The first noticeable thing about this female is the air that surrounds her. The air of confidence and power - the way she walks in a room and it commands attention and respect. The way she walks with the grace and confidence of a well-mannered dame, her posture and body is never lacking and you will never catch her slipping. She holds her head high with almost always a stern or serious expression on her face - one would assume that she is some snobby brat by the way she looks and holds herself. However, this isn't the case - yes she has a very high standard for how she would like things to go and she is confident in herself, but not to the point of arrogance. She speaks with elegance and class, always holding herself in a prim and proper manner, you will never even see a fur on her head because she make sure it will not show. Her words are always charming and ladylike - her voice brimming with confidence and daintiness, she can speak with flowery speech. Being able to drive hard bargains and negotiate very effectively, also has a knack for catching people off guard with her intelligence - not to mention she is able to verbally psychoanalysis a person with pinpoint accuracy after being with them for even just an hour or few hours at most.

This dame is wickedly intelligent. Able to take in and soak even the littlest pieces of information to make an accurate deduction. She is also intrigued and enthralled by intelligence - strategizing and coming up with plans of action and carrying them out being her specialty. She is quite opinionated, even if she doesn't regularly give or express her opinion on serious subjects - however if asked she will comfortably be able to give an answer. She loves learning, knowledge is power to her and she makes sure to make the most of it. After all, what's the use of having a brain if she doesn't use it to the best of her ability. This female also can be cunning and manipulative when needed, she's the one you call if you want revenge - she knows how to play with people's strings just the way she needs to get what she needs or wants. She can be the sweetest charmer, a chaste female, or a temptress, or if you try her the most venomous serpent. Her words are her weapon and she knows how to affectively use them, she tells people what they want to hear and lets it go from them - not necessarily outright lying by a half-truth if you will. However she is able to weave and concor stories on a whim. She knows how to be shrewd and play her cards right, especially with enemies. She's witty and sharp - and anyone who doesn't know that about her or underestimates her will find themselves at her mercy.

This female has a very protective and motherly nature. Pups are her weakness even though she won't admit it. She may have a scowl on her face when seeing children, or derogatorily call them "little goblins" because of their outrageous behavior at times - however she is definitely a sucker for their big, innocent eyes and the dumb and cute things they do. She is the one to become attached to a pup and name herself their wine drinking auntie . Once she claims a pup - they are under her protection and she protects with a vengeance. She may be ladylike but she's not above getting down and dirty with the parent of the pup who hurt her honorary niece or nephew. And she's also the one to teach her nieces how gaslight males and other pups when needed and she also teaches them how to go for the jugular in a fight, and for her boys she does the same - along with teaching them the ways of treating a female right. She is protective of her friends and family and will not take any threat towards them lightly. She will protect them with a vengeance.

This female is able to take charge when needed. And she is an excellent communicator and is able to work with others well. This dame listens, and observes others very well, able to be very perceptive and reads people like an open book. She's able to quickly deduce a lie and pick out the weak from the strong, and know who she should ally herself with. She also is a hard worker, give her a small task or small job and she will find a way to it better than it has been done. She's ambitious and knows her worth - she won't settle for being at the bottom rung of a ladder, while she's not one to actively destroy her competition or get in the way of others, everyone has a point they are pushed to. Only when she's desperate would she ever use such cutthroat methods to get what she wants, otherwise she's an honest worker who will use her talent and abilities to get where she needs. It's quite honestly scary how she can turn this fearsome side to her with a flip of the switch, and it's quite rare that she has to use it but she views it as a good thing. If people think that she doesn't have such a dark and side - then it's easier to get to them and also shows them she's not one to be trifled with.

This female can be described as the pure definition of an introvert and extrovert. She is sociable and doesn't mind going out and having fun with others. She actually enjoys going on outings and fun adventures and such, however she has her limit. She can be charming and kind with others for a while, and that's until her "social battery" begins draining. When it starts to drain she loses her excited tone and becomes more silent and quiet, and starts lurking around the back - she's also a bit more irritated and possibly sarcastic and snippy with her words. The only way to fix this is to get her to leave the place and take her home, she'll need to recharge with some alone time. And maybe just maybe - a small amount of company when she gets bored.
Mate:
None
Crush:
She Doesn't Want To Talk About It . . .
Offspring:
None
Kin:
None
Affiliations:
Open/WIP
Other:
None

Edited at September 2, 2022 07:33 PM by Spellbound
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 07:37 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
she's accepted!
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 08:29 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
When will reserving pups be availible?

Edited at September 2, 2022 08:34 PM by Dawnforest
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 08:41 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
please fix up your form; once the rp starts pups will be allowed

sibella said:
is it possible to add more info to your post? you can look at my form, or @queens form for an idea of what the form should look like ^^' if not, you may need to send a roleplay example to show that you meet the requirements. please re-read the rules as you forgot something as well ^^'

Dawnforest said:
Name: Ina
Type: Siberian husky/ grey wolf
Appearance: Silver with black ear tips white paws
Personality: brave, cunning, friendly observant
Dislikes: mud, exiles, humans
Strengths: intelligence, powerful, sharp senses
Weaknesses: focuses on one thing to long, simple things can lead to stress

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved