Boeing
04:29:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
hello kneecap stealer
fine I'll break the tie
 Enigma
04:29:06 
From gwyn? Hi Boe!

@Amy
Exciting!! I may check in periodically throughout the tournament. Let me know if you would like any of my wolves to help
 Amygdala
04:28:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...tied again lmao
 Amygdala
04:28:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
For me it's 2
 Vulpixles
04:28:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Emmet
I like option 1
 Continental Wolves
04:27:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Need a tie breaker, chat which design are we liking more?
-WP Click-
or 2?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wonder what would come out if i breed him with this gal
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Not joking...i like colorful guys
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:26:03 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Oh, darn, now you need a tie breaker
 Amygdala
04:25:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well the tokens give you a free wolf...no point in waiting fot half off and i want HW DH more
 kycantina
04:25:41 ky but it's spooky
Amy I'm way too autistic to tell if you're joking or not XD
 Vulpixles
04:25:33 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I think im going to go take a nap and then when i wake up, I'm going to draw myself a halloween avi
 Amygdala
04:24:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Just so you know..if you customise him he will lose his exclusive pelt
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

The Lost and changed | openJune 28, 2022 01:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Perfect ^-^

Lost_Griffin said:
reserving a Desert hybrid if that's okay?

The Lost and changed | openJune 28, 2022 11:35 AM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Qua (kyu-a)
Gender (include pronouns): they/them
Role: Experiment
Species they are mixed with (only one): Red macaw
Corner (if hybrid what corner do they go to): Forest
Appearance (be realistic mix their human form with their animal form too if you want) :

credits to me- forgot the beak cuz I'm an idiot
Qua is rather short for their age, standing at only 4'10, significantly shorter than the average height. They have a healthy structure but are especially light due to hollow bones and extra air sacs along with their lungs. These flimsy bones are brittle and easily breakable.
Qua's most notable feature is her lack of arms. In their place are two red, feathery wings, which span about 9 feet altogether. This allows flight but makes it difficult to use tools and carry things while standing up.
Qua's legs and feet are those of a bird's. They have a rough texture and a grey color and are tipped with talons. They are shaped to be able to grip onto branches and poles, but not to walk on land, making it uncomfortable to walk for too long. Having your only natural weapon on the feet you stand on is very inconvenient, so Qua is pretty much useless in non-aerial combat.
Qua has large, round green eyes, which can see more colors than a human can, and large white patches around them. She also has a beak instead of a mouth. This beak is slightly smaller proportionally compared to her head, so that it doesn't weigh her down, although it makes it hard to sleep on their side and reduces flight speed. The beak is shaped in a way that allows them to mimic sounds and voices near-perfectly.
Qua's eyes can see very well, and have the ability to see more colors than a human(although I'm not sure when that will be useful).
Their hair is short and dyed dark red, although dark brown roots are visible, indicating their hair has been dyed for a while. It's choppy at the ends and doesn't reach past their shoulders.
Personality:
Qua, like her parrot counterpart, is very talkative. She can sometimes be a bit manipulative(although she prefers the term "persuasive") when she doesn't get her way, and she's rather childish. She laughs easily and likes to mess around with people. Despite this, Qua can be just as gullible herself, and can be convinced easily.
But Qua's also much more flight-over-fight- with almost no natural weapons, and the inability to hold things(not even a tree branch!) while standing up.
Qua's not the most loyal, or righteous. They value themselves over others, although they don't show it in their words. She isn't willing to risk her life to help others. She's also very good at lying and hiding emotion.
Qua isn't abnormally knowledgable or logical, but her memory is acute and sharp, and it's hard to forget things.
Qua cares a little too much about how other people see her, as she values her charismatic trait highly. Rough living is harsh on them and they're picky eaters.
Strengths (3+): -Ability to mimic sounds
-Charisma
-Flight
-Memory
-Lying

Weaknesses: (3+)
-Bright colors make camouflage near impossible
-picky eater
-brittle bones/weak body
-cannot hold weapons/tools
-no natural weapons other than talons
-gullible
-self-conscious
-not used to rough living
Backstory*: When Qua was whisked away, she also lost her memory. She retained some of her skills but forgot who she was and her past. She still knows how to draw and swim, but she can no longer do either.
Other: I can extend some descriptions if necessary

Edited at July 11, 2022 02:23 PM by Quagsen
The Lost and changed | openJune 28, 2022 12:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Kazimierz Nocturne
Nickname(s):
Kaz, kazi, Noct, Foxy (anything yall come up with)
Gender (include pronouns):
Male (he/him/they/ it)
Role:
Experiment
Species they are mixed with (only one):
Fennec Fox
Corner (if hybrid what corner do they go to): Desert
Appearance (be realistic mix their human form with their animal form too if you want) :
Before he was taken he stood at a simple 5'6" however as time passed he's grown now standing at 5'10". His used to be blackened hair now streaked with blonde hues as large ears sprout from the sides near where his human ears used to be, the ears were fuzzy and had the same odd coloring his skin -or at least what was left of it- was covered in small yet thick peach fuzz enough that in the new found heat he remained cooler, along with this change his hand had retractable claws making it easy to cut and dig. Kaz has brown eyes now tainted to orange his appearance was altered but not entirely different if he was released people would know who he was but questions would definitely be had. Along with his appearance change Kaz noticed he didn't get as thirsty going a week maybe even more he wasn't sure without water, seeing to hunt at night wasn't as problematic either. He kept a smi-well kept figure by far not fat but not skinny either many would say he was fair in muscles.
Personality:
Kaz has always been a kind hearted loner, yes he enjoyed people's company but only in small bouts not often and not prolonged. However as he grew he became more aware of his loneliness, he realized he wanted more to his life than sitting alone in a burrow of his own making.
Many felt Kaz was to hard to understand with how quiet he was why would someone so dark seeming want others around, he just wasn't sure how to converse more easily so he remained much more on the awkward side.
However once off the introduction and initial awkwardness -if you stick around long enough-, many will find Kaz is a very smart and giving person, whether it puts himself in danger or at a lower stance or disadvantage long or short term. The self destructive nature was brought in the idea that others always needed more.
Other than the self destruction he is also everyone's biggest support though holds reserve and will say if something is stupid or reckless. Though if you still persist he will go along and help as much as he can.
Strengths (3+)
Better vision at night
Heightened hearing
Needs less water intake
Able to dig better than most
The claws come out quicker making for a better defense.
His size makes him slower
He requires more rest
His vision impedes him during the day
Harder to hunt due to his colored hair and stature
The retractable claws hurt him when retracting
Backstory*:
Kaz was taken from home when he was 15, he isn't sure why nor is he sure how. He went from happy and in his bed shortly after gaming to waking up in a box with sand on the floor and barely any water. He was terrified, where was his family? He had no source to the outside no source of day and night. Nothing to help him with anything just a boxed room with a toilet, bed, and blanket. Before all of this he was a loner he had dark hair brown eyes and a semi tanned complexion, he gave thanks to his Porto Rican mother and his French father that he had a fair looking features. He did have friends, all online but friends non the less he knew their schedule and they knew his, all made it a point to be on a game playing together. He had a joyous life maybe not rich but he wasn't poor either he lived perfectly content where he was but now; now he was alone entirely.
Other:
Just incase I forgot to list any of his morph I'll short list them here.
Kaz has thicker peach fuzz on his body to keep him cool in the hot weather.
Large fennec fox ears sprouting from where his human ears used to be laced between blonde and black fluffy hair, the same for the midlength hair on his head.
Has brownish orange eyes that help him see better at night.
He has sharpened canines to assist with the animals and food he eats.
A fluffy and fair sized fennec tail with the same color pattern as his ears and hair, black and blonde highlighted.
He has retractable claws sharp and assists with digging his burrows for him to sleep.

Edited at June 28, 2022 08:22 PM by Exotic Dreams
The Lost and changed | openJune 29, 2022 01:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Exotic Dreams
Accepted thank you for joining!
The Lost and changed | openJune 29, 2022 02:32 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a desert please? :) She'll be a roadrunner cross if thats allowed? :) thankyou
Edit; wait, no, an Arabian oryx instead :)

Edited at June 29, 2022 02:38 AM by Teddy Bear
The Lost and changed | openJune 29, 2022 02:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving now! And yes she can be an Arabian Oryx as it lives in a desert biome :)
The Lost and changed | openJune 29, 2022 02:48 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Thankyou :) ) Done :)
Name
Rozelyn White
Role
Desert Hybrid
Species they are mixed with
Arabian Oryx
Corner
Desert
Appearance 0708207-C-B8-C2-496-F-9-D04-B20-B114-BFCBF.png
Rozelyn is quite short only standing at five foot two, she has mostly taken on the appearance of her hybrid animal, the Arabian oryx. Her skin/slight fur is mostly the pale cream colors of the Oryx, this helps reflect the heat off of her body, her legs, however, are a dark brown, in winter this short fur will darken slightly to absorb a little more heat trying to keep her warm. She has muscular legs and a long slim tail but is a little weaker with her top half. Short lighter orangy-brown hair, the same color hair also along her back right down to the top of her tail. Her ears, tail, legs, back and the outside/top of her arms are furred, it's very short, almost like a fuzz. Usually, she tends to tie her hair in a little ponytail and is almost always seen with her little rose (it's a fake rose so it won't die in the desert or with age etc.) She also has a set of horns, however, they're much smaller than that of her hybrid species, nonetheless, they're still there, and her eyes are also black.
Personality
Rozelyn is a little shy and quiet, at first she tends to 'hide in the corner' until she finds her comfortable spot, then she becomes a little more herself, cheerful, humorous, chatty, and so on to the point, people will probably tell her to shush. When they do that though she tries her best to hide it but becomes sad and tries to hide away, trying not to talk or interact with others hoping she's not annoying them still. Sometimes depending on the situation, she'll either react by saying something along the lines of 'stuff it let's do it without a second thought, other times however she will become extremely cautious and most likely well and truly overthink the situation. Her personality is very all or nothing, all chatty, if excited can become a little loud too, completely unintentional of course, once someone mentions it she retreats, she becomes silent, shy, cautious, and anxiety-ridden.
Strengths (3+)
1. Can smell when rain is coming
2. Due to the glare of her light skin and fur it is hard to see her from long distances
3. Excellent endurence/stamina
1. Not very fast at running
2. Terrible swimmer
3. Though her body is good at cooling itself, she struggles a little to keep warm if its freezing cold temperatures
Backstory*:

Other:
- Her nickname is Roz

Edited at July 8, 2022 04:49 AM by Teddy Bear
The Lost and changed | openJune 29, 2022 04:28 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve scientist,hybrid and Water/Ocean corner person please :)
The Lost and changed | openJune 29, 2022 04:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserving scientist and one in the water ocean corner if that's okay? As the water ocean corner is the last one left and just updated rules sorry trutly am really sorry
The Lost and changed | openJune 30, 2022 02:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
oop nvm

Edited at June 30, 2022 02:50 PM by Finnick

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us