02:11:01 PointyGardener(PG)
Goodnight
 SilverBird
02:10:45 Dawn sun
Marsh

Same here
 Apothecary
02:10:15 Medicinally Autistic
I think I'll just go on the data, of the alphas, and the trophies, and the FMC competitions, that my explore habits are profitable.

So if we're done I'm going to go for the night.
 Amygdala
02:10:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi queen
 Salom_
02:09:47 Sal, Salmon
Hi Jo
 Salom_
02:09:35 Sal, Salmon
starmutt
Haha thatÂ’s fair. Well thatÂ’s whatÂ’s cool about the game though! Everyone can enjoy their own thing and still be an awesome community
 Ghost Queen
02:09:34 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey lucifer
 Enigma
02:09:29 
@Apothecary
Thank you! That's all I needed to know ^^ sorry for the headache
 starmutt
02:09:28 marsh | they/it
morning Jo <3
 Celestial Saga
02:09:05 Queen / Jo
Good morning I feel asleep while on game
 starmutt
02:08:52 marsh | they/it
@Sal
lol i don't explore enough to warrant spending on a team. arting lots more enjoyable for me xD
 Amygdala
02:08:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
Tyraxes howled at the moon! 33 wolves hear them, and 14 wolves howled back!

My excelent howler🥲
 Apothecary
02:08:03 Medicinally Autistic
Prey found has to do with how much CP is on your wolves, it has nothing to do how many wolves you have in explore, The CP guide in the forums would explain that perfectly if you have further questions.
 Enigma
02:07:36 
And whether you have data to prove that less wolves in explore with maxed CP fields is no less effective than a full team with full CP
 Salom_
02:07:34 Sal, Salmon
Apothecary
That sounds like a good strategy! I have like 4-6 not fully trained so your strategy sounds amazing :)
 Midnight Moon Pack
02:07:05 PointyGardener(PG)
I haven't seen any event creatures?
 Enigma
02:06:51 
@Apothecary
All good, I think you're misunderstanding my wondering whether there are disadvantages outside of battle. Obviously less wolves in battle have less damage. But I was wondering if less wolves on the lookout means less prey found
 Ghost Queen
02:05:56 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Yes all my customs are done
 Apothecary
02:05:28 Medicinally Autistic
I'd really like to stop discussing this, I don't know how many times I need to say having more explore wolves is superior to having only one team :/

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +3
Ermine : 0
Mamba : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 12, 2022 11:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Theo's accepted
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 15, 2022 09:13 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a hellhound seeker

Edited at June 15, 2022 09:14 AM by Ravensrun
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 15, 2022 02:08 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving kelpie second of the Snapped if available.
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 15, 2022 07:01 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Both reserved
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 15, 2022 07:22 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a snapped beast (dragon) raider?

Edited at June 15, 2022 11:35 PM by High Hills Pack
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 15, 2022 10:35 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Calamity

Species: Hellhound

Human: Kavik Forger(Erren)

Role: Seeker Beast

Appearance:

Standing at a strong 10 feet at the shoulders Cala has the strikingly strong resemblance to a hyena. With a powerful stocky but lithe build. Her heavy musculature ripples as she moves. Covered in a hide as tough as her iron strong will. Long black front legs holding her upper body and head high. Her back legs and lower half are her most powerful limbs capable of kicking even the strongest opponent off of her or carrying her distances very quickly. Short coarse fur in lightish brown shades covers these areas. Layered with dark red stripes and spots aiding in camouflage. Her fur as it moves to her shoulder region and back of the neck becomes long and spiky in shades of deepest browns and has flashes of scarlet red peaking through. Her fur on her head, ears, paws, and face is of darkest black with a few tan spots and stripes through out. Two pairs of flame red eyes peer out with the pure mind chilling promise of death if you stand in her way. One pair sits in the standard spot the second are slightly smaller and are set above but slightly farther apart than the main pair. Cala's head shows off a massive powerful set of skull crushing jaws. Sharp and powerful bone grinding teeth come to points in her maw. Calamity's longest two top canines extend down into saber like tusks each an inch and half thick and six inches long. A decorative Golden band fitted around each. Her black paws are tipped with razor sharp claws that have seen much battle and blood. In battle she is a fast and powerful ally her hyena like laughs and growls echoing eerily as she makes her kills. Wreathed in darkness as she shadow walks to take even more victims.

Personality: Sultry|fierce|humorous|proud|hardworking|observant|loyal

Calamity at 97 years of age is almost at the end of her choosing age. A very strong minded and intelligent individual she can be found calculating and scouting what ever she deems her territory be that Land or creature. She is a bit haughty and proud but not arrogant. The terrifying female while a warrior at heart is also fond of things of beauty especially her own self or humor. Her hyena like laugh sending chills into most creatures sending them running in terror if her laughs are directed at them in threat and not jest. Often cracking joking remarks to or about the ones she cares for when she's in a good mood. This can be a bit unnerving no matter how well received. Cala while having a unsettling sense of humor she is not to be mistaken for a gentle soul. She finds great joy in battle and tracking her prey. Her blood runs hot with the thrill of a kill. She isn't cruel however and wouldn't kill for nothing. That would be a waste of energy of course. Calamity is a seasoned survivor who hasn't been able to find her bonded human in decades. Never finding one who truly matches her iron will. Becoming quite lonely while she wouldn't admit it. This time she senses will be different.

Affiliations: open

Crush: open(pm me)

Mate: none(open to any gender pm me)

Offspring: none

Other: n/a

Edited at June 30, 2022 08:51 AM by Ravensrun
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 15, 2022 10:42 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Are we starting the rp setting before after or during the most recent ceremony.
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 15, 2022 10:53 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I truly hope this RP gets off the ground.

Reserve Snapped Pegasis?
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 15, 2022 11:00 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Same this sounds awesome.
The Breaking || Semi Lit to Lit || CLOSEDJune 15, 2022 11:56 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
All reserved! And it'll start a week or so after the ceremony when the Seekers group is put together.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us