10:24:43 Phoenix, Rogue
lol
 BloodWeb
10:24:43 Blood/Nicole
I'm going for the hades dye and all eyes on you
 distant-screams
10:24:06 katy | beetle
i want silent hill and all eyes on you *^*

the only thing i got from this event last year was the bat pup gear, then i went on hiatus 💀
 Poe
10:23:03 
I think IÂ’m gonna need the deaths slumber wolf background o.o
 BloodWeb
10:22:43 Blood/Nicole
I'm running out of relic space
 Rogue Whispers
10:22:23 Phoenix, Rogue
Yeah. If there's no event, I don't explore much. Only to get more BE
 distant-screams
10:21:43 katy | beetle
Rogue,
i'm pretty much the same lol. i only really explore for events / FMC
 Rogue Whispers
10:21:14 Phoenix, Rogue
no problem ^^
 Rogue Whispers
10:21:04 Phoenix, Rogue
Katy,
lol. I normally don't explore alot, but this looks fun
 distant-screams
10:20:44 katy | beetle
rowan it is, thanks
 Rogue Whispers
10:20:16 Phoenix, Rogue
Katy,
Hmm... Rowan
 distant-screams
10:19:57 katy | beetle
Rogue,
lmao it's for the october event. if you explore it'll make sense xD
 distant-screams
10:19:37 katy | beetle
-Click-
-Click-

which one deserves more art today?
 Rogue Whispers
10:19:30 Phoenix, Rogue
What the frick is 'Brimstone'?
 RoyalNightStorm
10:18:28 
hi
 distant-screams
10:11:57 katy | beetle
yeesh, i think this is the last time i do a YCH xD

at least, a feline one.
 Echo Eclipse
10:08:04 Echo | Thunder
Hey chat
 BuggyOs
10:06:53 Bug-a-boo
I am back with less blood
 Hallow's Eve
10:01:31 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

That sounds awesome! I am exploring for a little bit before I study for my quiz today
 Forest Dwelling
10:01:19 Wolflocke Challenge
This is the lucky lady who gets to live in hell with my pack lol -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +4
Caiman : +2
Snapping Turtle : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 4, 2022 07:32 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
this roleplay has 5 spots remaining! 1 being a fractured role while the other 4 are part of the group that didn't get into the accident!
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 4, 2022 07:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can i resever a spot also will go here for fractured
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Jade O'Neil

Nicknames- J or KC

Age- 18

Gender- Female

Role- Fractured

Sexuality- Pansexual/Poly

Personality-

Jade is very caring of her friends and doesn't like when they are harmed. She has bad trust issues due to her father who is dead. She honestly doesn't like her name Jade but doesn't wanna change her name either. Jade is a kind and loving person but to anyone who doesn't know her she can come of rude and cold. She adores her family and will protect them with her life if necessary.

Jade has a view that if you hurt her she needs to find something of yours so she doesn't lose them. She values honesty in people and doesn't like it when others are two-faced. Jade is compassionate even tho she has trust issues. She is scared of wolves which is a few different things that had cause this. Jade adores horses tho and will never sit by watching someone hurt one.

Appearance-

Jade is 5'4" and weighs in at 170 pounds. She has mixed skin color and has long wavy hair. Her hair is brown with black highlights going through it. She wears her hair in a ponytail and she has on a crop top and a skirt. Her skirt is black with red patterns like plaid and her shirt is a white shirt with the letters "I wish i could sleep" in navy blue.

She has hazel eyes and bangs which helps the fact that she has a big forehead in her opinion. She wears laced up combat boots which are black. She has sliver eye shadow she wears as well but she also has her ears pierced. She wears icicle like hang down ear rings. Jade has a rose tattoo on her arm it circles her arm and the stem wrap around her arm.

+Animals+

+Black+

+Friends+

+Snow+

Dislikes:

-Authority-

-Rules-

-Thunder-

-Karens-

Edited at June 4, 2022 08:04 PM by Icewing
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 4, 2022 07:37 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
You can reserve a spot, reservations last 24hrs! For now only one character is allowed per person though! Since the roleplay only has 9 spots until further notice. c:
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 4, 2022 07:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright so can i reserve fractured then please
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 4, 2022 07:40 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course you can! ^^
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 4, 2022 08:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Done :)
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 4, 2022 08:11 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
your character is accepted! feel free to hop into the discussion! (linked on the main post on page 1)
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 7, 2022 11:28 AM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

━━━━━━━━━

[ ASHARA ]

"I mean, it's not a crime if we don't get caught."

━━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━━

Full Name Ashara H. Zanni

Age 18

Gender feminine

Orientation unlabeled (male lean)

Role designated idiot

━━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━━

Height: 5'6" [168 cm]

Appearance:

Ashara has tanned skin devoid of freckles. She has sunspots on her face that she's rather hateful about, though she could always lie and say they're "unique freckles". Her calves are well-shaped, which she credits to aggressively running whenever she sees large, flying creatures. (Namely birds. She hates birds that are flying. Normal, perched birds are perfectly fine though). Her forearms are, in her opinion, the better sculpted parts of her arm (though it's not really. She's just very stupid). She turns red incredibly easily, and it's not just including emotions. She's a naturally flushed person, something she strongly dislikes because it looks as if she's drunk or embarrassed during random times.

Her hair is layered and voluminous, a rich brown color that’s rather similar to the color of her eyes. Her hair is usually about the length of her middle back. Ashara consistently brushes her hair back, being far too lazy to tie it up, and too petty to want to tuck it behind her ears. She has two blond streaks in her hair, which aren’t actually dyed hair due to the fact that she doesn’t want to constantly take care of dyeing them. Instead, she uses twin extensions. Ashara didn’t even bother looking up how to properly use the extensions, deciding to wing it. She was satisfied with the results though, so she doesn’t bother doing anything differently. If anyone were to insult her hair, she wouldn’t even bother trying to fix it. She’d rather not bother wasting her time on someone else’s opinion on herself when she’s fine with how she is.

She wears a chain necklace that’s silver, given to her by her mother. The chain is a bit thicker and hangs loosely on her neck. She also has two silver earrings. One being a cross, and the other a small, thicker hoop. She also occasionally swaps out rings, typically equal (or close to equal) on both hands. Her max amount of rings on one hand is usually two or three.

She stands at about 5’6” (US Customary) or about 168 centimeters. She has energetic features that easily pop into an excited look, or drop down to a confused glower. She isn’t attractive, by any means, but her smile is what she considers her best features. It lights up her face and her eyes crinkle as if they’re smiling in their own little way. Her canines stand out in the midst of her teeth, as when she was younger and had braces, they hadn’t shaved down her sharper teeth. Ashara has a confident posture, and is extremely proud of that fact. Her lashes are relatively long, but her eyebrows are rather light. She has a sharp jawline, and bulky shoulders.

━━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━━

Personality:

A bit of a mother bear figure who isn’t at all afraid to tackle someone for being bothersome. Even though she’s only 18, she’s… oddly motherly. She absolutely adores children and feels incredibly protective of most of them. She does not, however, like disruptive and disrespectful children. There is a 99.99% chance she will want to dropkick an irritable child. She will also not hesitate to aggressively correct someone for slouching. Or being bothersome. Or being disrespectful. It’s unknown whether she enjoys bossing people around and tackling them, or whether she feels very stern and maternal-ly. Ashara can pour out her entire life story for no reason to anyone who will listen. It causes a lot of conversations to magically double in time.

All those things, though, do not mean she is intelligent. If anything, she is a very obvious idiot. She stumbles over her words often and constantly circles back to what she’s saying because she randomly loses her thought process. Ashara also happens to be the type of person to give up easily. If things don’t go her way, or she doesn’t learn something in three attempts, she’ll just drop it. In her own words, ‘it’s better to not spend time working on something you can’t get.’

She also happens to have photographic memory, which she hates incredibly much. She doesn’t like being able to remember things so clearly. Ashara isn’t anxious about ever being alone. Sometimes, in groups of others who are laughing, she’ll zone out. She loves making friends and meeting people, but sometimes, social interaction is too much. When she’s participating in socializing though, she can get confused incredibly easily. Most of the time, she’ll only pay attention to some parts of the conversation, but hey. At least she’s paying attention. She likes making people laugh or smile. It makes her incredibly happy. She also likes paying attention to the people who are getting interrupted over and over. It makes her feel more - what’s the word? - useful.

Her features are an array of light. If she’s excited or trying not to laugh, it’s extremely obvious. She isn’t good at hiding her expressions. She’s a mediocre liar, though. When she attempts to convince someone of something, her features are dull. It’s as if she’s getting her game face on. It’s a dramatic contrast. Where most people are rather expressional when they lie, Ashara is far from that. If anything, she’s a stone statue when she’s trying to lie.

She’s the type of person who randomly switches between a lopsided jog and a lazy walk when she’s going somewhere. Ashara is absolutely a hopeless romantic. She will genuinely accidentally obsess over someone. She absolutely wants a fictional romance. She’s also someone who would sit in the rain and listen to it. She wouldn’t even mind if it was pouring buckets on her. But let’s be honest here. Who doesn’t like rain?

Books: mainly the smell of books; old and new and papery

Lollipops: she especially likes ones with gum, or the ones that are swirled

Kids (not in a weird sense): loves their laughs and smiles and feels motherly

Dislikes:

Grass: she hates the smell and the color and the way it itches your skin

Oranges: she hates the smell but not the taste so she just doesn't eat them

Coffee: she just strongly dislikes it and there's no compound reason

━━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━━

Skills/Abilities:

Ashara can speak two languages - Spanish and English. She just doesn't like speaking the former due to her... relationship with the language.

She has photographic memory. There isn't much to say about it except she's pretty sure it runs in her family. It irks her, though, as she doesn't like remembering random things.

Strengths:

She's a well-rounded person who's both protective and incredibly non-nonsense. She's not the brightest in the box, but she does have decent common sense. And by decent, she knows who gives off a bad feel, who gives off a good one, and who is going to be a major hassle to deal with.

Weaknesses:

She's not very intelligent, as already stated. She doesn't bother trying to understand things she can't grasp after she's tried three times. She also gives up a bit too easily, as defeat is not a thing she enjoys.

━━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━━

Other:

She strongly dislikes waffles and would only eat one if it had berries and whipped cream on top. She also hates oranges, coffee, and grass. Ashara isn't a picky eater, but those things are just not it for her.

RP Examples: EFT, ZEOU

━━━━━━━━━

Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 7, 2022 02:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve one of the remaining character?
-
I simply need to figure out who I wish to use... Hm. So far we have a therapist type, a tutor, former doesn't care, and maybe a designated idiot... Hmm... What type of character is still needed... Hm... Do we need a bi narcissist(male) or a gay sensitive heartbreaker or a ace/gay matchmaker or a demi angsty teen(afab-male/enby) or a lesbian thrill seeker/musician or should I make someone entirely new? So many options... Hm... Or I could do a gay bodyguard-isque character.
-
Do any of you have any preferences? Right now I'm leaning towards either the gay bodyguard, ace/gay matchmaker, demi transmasc angsty teen poet, or gay sensitive heartbreaker. Hm...

Edited at June 7, 2022 04:13 PM by Overthink101
Fractured || Summer Roleplay || 3 open spotsJune 7, 2022 03:41 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Xuân,
Your character is accepted!!

Overthink101,
Of course! You've got a ton of neat character ideas already, and I don't think I could prefer one over the other- they're all intersting! :0

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us