Wolf Play : Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:24:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Just so you know..if you customise him he will lose his exclusive pelt
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!
 kycantina
04:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Vul, I'm using the CBs and saving the tokens
 Vulpixles
04:21:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I'm trying really hard to save my coins for the new boost
 Amygdala
04:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Tell me the secret...i keep getting raven feathers 😭
 kycantina
04:21:22 ky but it's spooky
I just got another CB, time to pull >:)
 TheFlyingKitten
04:20:47 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Why is writing so hard? I've had Writer's Block for weeks and whenever I get an idea, I don't know how to arrange the words in a way that sounds... right.
 Continental Wolves
04:19:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
you just tied the votes between 1 & 2 actually
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:17:07 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

I like 1 better, but apparently that's contrary to popular belief.
 BloodWeb
04:17:03 Blood/Nicole
He takes 5 hell hound hearts
 Malcuth
04:16:50 Wander
He wants 5 of the hearts
 TheFlyingKitten
04:16:38 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Amy

Ah, okay. Thank you!
 TheFlyingKitten
04:16:26 Petri Dish/Sorceress
*Nudd

Of course I spell everything else right.
 Amygdala
04:16:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Petri
Just 5
 TheFlyingKitten
04:16:02 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Two Hell Hound hearts. Does Gwyn Ap Nud want you to get, like, six of them or something?
 Malcuth
04:12:51 Wander
Gwyn ap Nudd dropped the blessing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 8, 2021 01:49 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ignore replacing

Edited at January 6, 2022 01:26 AM by Imperial Sands
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 8, 2021 01:56 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Banished Lieutenant
I didn't change a lot from Nikos in my Rp because I kind of wanted it to still apply but with him being older.

Name:

Nikos
Stallion/Male
Herd:

None Now,
Formerly Sunny Valley

Banished Lieutenant
Desired Rank:

His Old Rank Back.
Or Lead of a Small Herd
Appearance:

Being a stallion of tall nature, it's no wonder that Nikos was chosen to be his father's successor, albeit a bit young to do so. Standing at 17 hh tall, he is the mirrored image of his father to those who don't look that closely, just younger. Nikos is a stallion of the bay coloration, though, upon further inspection, it's clear that the male carries the Dun gene, becoming a Bay Dun, or Classic Dun, instead of just the Bay his father was. However, that's where most of the similarities end for him and his father.

While Nikos is a tall stallion, he isn't a very burly one, having a more of a lean build than a stout one. Whereas his father was big and tall, Niko is more so just tall. However, that doesn't mean the stallion isn't strong, muscular, or anything of the sort, it just means he hasn't yet bulked up fully yet. Recently, he's been slowly been growing in weight, but it's clear the male will always be on the tall and leaner side, with an athletic build.

He's got long legs built for more endurance and stamina than short bursts of speed, though he can carry a fast pace for a while, just not a super fast one. Anyone who looks at his legs, though, can see the power they currently hold. It seems inevitable that the stallion will become a force to be reckoned with as he gains experience. Along with his legs, Nikos holds a pair of powerful shoulders, and a well muscled neck that is attached to a rather defined head. His head isn't delicate by anymeans, but there is a chiseled ruggedness to it that many might find attractive. There isn't a single thing about this male that could be mistaken for delicate or dainty.

Along with his Bay Dun coat, Nikos carries a few different markings with him. First he has black stockings on all four of legs and the stereotypical dorsal stripe down his spine. However, beyond those, though, are a pair of white socks on each of his right legs. The only other white on in is the tiniest little speck of it on his forehead that is easily overlooked. His muzzle is black and velvety, something that is soft to the touch. The stallion's mane and tail are also black, often tangled from the wind, and about mid in length. Nikos holds a pair of dark brown eyes that are somewhere inbetween dark chocolate and milk chocolate. They aren't too dark as to appear black, but they aren't too light either.

Personality:

Nikos is exactly what one would expect a 6 year old stallion to be. Confident, bold, reckless and a bit impatient. Despite being well out of his colt phase there is a lot in life that the dun stud needs to learn. With all of this sprung on him all of a sudden, it's no wonder that the stallion doesn't necessarily hold the perfect qualities to lead right now, but it's something he can likely learn.

The Dun equine is known throughout the herd to be a confident creature, borderline cocky if we're being honest, and not one to know insecurity. At least until now. With his new position dumped on him, Nikos cannot help but to feel insecure about the decisions he makes and the life he leads. While still being young and dumb, he wants to lead the herd well and be a stallion they can be proud of. But he can't just shake off who he was over night. Nor is he trying terribly hard to be different, more so trying to mold who he is into the role and hope others accept it.

If there is one thing Nikos is also known for it, it's for his love of the ladies. Flirtatious to the maximum, Niko loves to spend his days trying to attract the attention of any young mare who will so much as glance his way. If they give him the time of day, he will definitely come their way. Of course, that's about where it ends for the male. He doesn't actually know how to woo a mare once he has her attention. Does he love the flirtatious attention he gets from mares? Yes. However, he doesn't know what to do with it when they're serious and genuinely interested in him and possibly even hoping for courtship. Nope. That sends the poor guy running for the hills because he just doesn't know what to do.

Naturally a bit impatient and slightly hot-headed, there are definitely a few things that are likely to rub the tall stallion the wrong way. The young male absolutely despises being made to feel stupid or inferior, or anything of the sort, and it's likely to set him off in a fit until he can prove that he is, although it's mostly to himself that he needs to prove it to. He hates being challenged and doubted, it makes him a bit reckless in life, because he feels like he always has to do whatever he can to prove that he is at the top of the mountain. He makes foolish and reckless decisions in hopes that it proves his devotion and dedication, as well as anything else he might feel he need to prove at the moment. Along with being a bit of a hot-head, Nikos is also known for being a rather loud stallion. Not only is he loud in pretty much everything, he's also bold and brazen about everything. He has no qualms with getting in the face of others, and doesn't bat an eye if doing so irritates another. If there is one thing Nikos is good at, it's bravado. He's good at putting on a show and puffing out his chest so he seems like the better and superior stallion. Now if only that translated into actual skill.

Of course, there is a softer side the reckless colt that is Nikos. He's an affectionate stallion who honestly just desires to love and acceptance of those around him. For a long time, all he wanted was the approval of his father, a sign that he was making him proud and who he wanted him to be. While part of him will never hear it aloud, Nikos believes his father is proud of him, and an even bigger part of him wants to continue to do so by leading the herd as best he can. With others, Nikos kind of wants this too. He just wants those around him to be happy, especially with him. When they're happy with him, he can be a very doting and dedicated creature, as well as incredibly protective. He might not have the experience behind him to really have the chops, but Nikos is a rather protective stallion. Those he loves are always at the back of his mind. If something is going down, you can bet he's making sure they're safe and okay. If they're threatened, he isn't the type to hesitate to throw himself in front of them to keep them safe. While he hasn't had to do it under any very serious circumstance, Nikos has no doubt that he would still do it. He's a loyal male, and once someone has earned his loyalty and trust, they're have it until his last breath unless proven otherwise.

Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None
Foals:

Open to Unborn or New Foals

Kin:

His Mother & Father were from a different herd.
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
Not me using too many pictures because I liked all of them. ;-;

Credit for All Images Belongs to Shi-Stock on DA. Credit also on all Images. These are Stock Images.
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 8, 2021 12:57 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nikos is accepted ^^
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 9, 2021 04:10 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Form

Name: Alaska

Herd: None

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

Alaska is a strong looking mare with a well refined body for a lone mare. Her coat is gorgeous in the sun and her mane is silver and gold like the sun and moon. She has a small white mark on her nose and a slight brownish tinge to her coat. She also has one white cornet on her left hind leg but other than that she has no other markings. Her hooves are well formed and she is a very sure footed horse. Her muscles are built for stamina but in a quick situation she is very fast across the rugged terrain. She has bold brown eyes which have a slightly soft side to them if you look closely but to any advancing stallion there is a fierce glint that shines through. Her head is nicely shaped and sits on top of a cleanly formed and well muscled neck. Her leg muscles stand out ever so slightly due to the amount of travelling she does.

Photo credits to venomxbaby.devianart.com

Personality:

Alaska is not a mare to be messed with, however she does have a softer side which she shows to those she trusts. She is slightly traumatised because the sire to her foal is a herd stallion who she did not know but she later found out had snuck away and found her. She is cautious and fierce, especially towards stallions and older colts. She sympathises with the line mares she meets, as most go through traumatic events just like she had. She is not afraid to defend herself and especially now that she is in foal she is as fearsome as any pregnant mare would be. During her travels ever since she left her dam at aged 2 she has seen a lot of life that very few herd horses see. She has nearly been shot, adding to her traumatic experiences. She has discovered what lies out of the forest and Sunny Valley and is eager to start afresh with the herd. But she is unsure what rules she has to abide by and so has delayed going to the herd.

Crush:

Open (when she eventually joins the herd she finds one)

Mate: Open

Offspring: Currently Pregnant (Open)

Affiliations (Includes Kin)

Maybe Jade? Rising Shadows? Can Jade and Alaska be friends?

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 9, 2021 04:13 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Took it down lol

Edited at December 9, 2021 11:26 PM by Night Shade Pack
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 9, 2021 10:10 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Night Shade-
They can be friends, yes. She's accepted -- just know that venomxbaby stock can't be used without changing the background on the image
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 9, 2021 11:26 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh sorry//
didn't know
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 10, 2021 08:41 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Night Shade Pack said:
Oh sorry//
didn't know

No worries. If I have time this weekend I can edit it for you. I know the image.
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 10, 2021 08:02 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh okay cool!
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 10, 2021 09:56 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve lead mare and foal?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10