Wolf Play : Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign Ups
Chatbox
 Silent Lucidity
05:54:47 Silent, Lucid
The Sakura surge and antlers are awesome. I can never afford the gear that I would love
 Continental Wolves
05:51:16 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Tay
 Apothecary
05:51:00 Medicinally Autistic
Continental <3
 Tech
05:49:48 
Spoopy
Since you said yes I better get back to drawing
 Continental Wolves
05:49:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Yup, Im either yapping or lurking, no inbetween
 Existence
05:48:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I need to find myself more 2G 40R+ wolves but If I fill my den I will regret it xD
 Amygdala
05:48:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Insane
It was a great match XD
 Tech
05:48:16 
Spoopy
You always pop out of nowhere
 Insane Sanity
05:47:32 Insane | Sanity
Amy I just barely walked away from that battle xD
 Amygdala
05:47:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Insane
Good game...it was super close
 Existence
05:46:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Mushroom, that is fair, I use bones for explore moves I'm just cruel to my dud pups xD Fodder is fodder
 Continental Wolves
05:46:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Yesss
 Tech
05:46:18 
Chat
yes or no?
 Disturbing Mushroom
05:45:46 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Exist,
I never really use bones and i wanna keep these ones until they just die naturally
 Existence
05:44:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Mushroom, retire get their bones for later use xD
 Disturbing Mushroom
05:44:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
I think ill just let all my wolves die so i can restart my pack
 Apothecary
05:43:24 Medicinally Autistic
Wanting to change base coat but resetting your whole custom
 mission goofy
05:42:26 
My brains still completely fried from yesterdays shift
 Existence
05:40:49 Exist / Kuskyn
Heaven forbid you wanted to change the wolf coat design xD
 SilverShadow
05:40:13 Ash ☆ Crow
-WP Click-

Thoughts? She is a Ghost Face baby

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +3
Boar : -2
Black Bear : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 12, 2024 08:58 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished West's form!
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 12, 2024 11:26 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
West is accepted.
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 13, 2024 11:17 AM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Honey
————— .:- ° -:. —————
Breed:
Central Asian Shepard [Aka. Alabai] 50%
&
Golden Retriever 50%
Bought by her owners who were hoping for a tough guard dog, while in fact they were getting someone entirely different.
Diamond or Fang?:
Diamond
Appearance:
A massive, fluffy teddy bear.
The first noticeable thing about Honey is her sheer size- standing at roughly 28 inches tall at the shoulder and weighing in at approximately 138 pounds, she is an absolutely humongous canine. She has a muscular body, her legs being her main support as well as her neck in which holds her head up high. She has a thick and dense double coat which regularly sheds, causing her to have to have a visit to the groomers at least twice every two weeks. Honey has broad shoulders that allow her to walk with a lazy yet somewhat intimidating posture, though she usually has no ill intentions when out and about. Her large head sways slightly to the left and to the right as she walks, her spine being just a bit hunched over, a cat-like agility helps her move around as well. Honeys head is more boxy than anything, having wrinkles on her forehead and a strong jaw that has the power of a 710 PSI bite force.
When it comes to Honeys eyes, some may say they are the windows into this dogs soul. They are big with a dark chocolate color to them, giving off something soft and playful when she meets another's gaze. Her nose is a black color with pink near her nostrils. The young females face resembles more of a Golden Retrievers while her body looks more like an Alabai's. Her ears are small and round, like her mothers- the both of them having a light tan color to them. Honey has a longer coat and that goes for her tail as well, it is fairly long in lengthy with almost feathery looking fur hanging down at the tip as it wags back and forth.
Honey takes after her fathers coat coloration, being a light golden or blonde color all around. Her face is lighter, as well as her stomach, chest and paws- while her back, sides, legs, and talk are a darker blonde. There are lighter and darker highlights strung throughout her coat but overall it is a honey-like color, hence her name.
Personality:
Loyal • Motherly • Protective • Affectionate • Playful • Bright • Loveable • Extroverted • Energetic
Honey does tend to take along a lot more of her fathers personality, who was a Golden Retriever, than her mothers.
The young female has a Golden Retriever personality, in both ways. She can be described as bright and sunny, always having a big toothy grin on while her tail is swishing back and forth. Her aura is a welcoming and affectionate space, you'll feel inclined to trust her, and its hard not to. Honey does have trouble with personal space at times, often forgetting she's bigger than she thinks she is and sometimes forgets that some people may not feel comfortable with a 130 pound dog jumping up on them. She is extremely affectionate, often giving people kisses and a big wag of her tail when first meeting them. She will then follow them around like a puppy until they reciprocate her affection. Honey is very much a social dog, extroverted if you will. She loves the company of others, whether that be humans or animals and can become quite clingy quite quickly.
One thing that you will notice right off the bat about this dog is how much moving she does- she's a giant ball of energy. Honey loves a good long game of throwing a ball, frisbee or jumping into the pool on a hot and sunny day. But the female also knows when to take a break and will lounge about in the shade for a couple minutes before going right back out to play. She has always seemed to be an optimistic creature, always looking to the good side of things and being a sort of light in dark times. She will be there when you need her to be, a shoulder to cry on- she's a good listener as well and doesn't do seem to mind just listening to people or animals rant on and on about their days. However, when she does get a chance to talk- its hard for her to stop or pick up cues that the other one listening doesn't want to anymore.
When it comes to the guard dog in her, she's pretty tame. Honey isn't a regularly aggressive dog whatsoever, actually she's the complete opposite. But when it comes to protecting the ones she cares for, she can go absolutely feral. Its only been a few times, maybe once or twice, that an incident between Honey and someone threatening someone she cared for has gone completely wrong. One of those times being a home intruder, which Honey was able to deal with quite quickly. The other time being when she was younger and hadn't been adopted yet, something nasty went down with an older dog and her two year old self. She unfortunately did not win, obviously- she wasn't trained as well then. Moral of the story, just dont mess with her in the wrong way.
Crush:
None at the moment, but open!
Mate:
Same as above.
Offspring:
Currently pregnant with her first litter, their sire being a Golden Retriever stud from a professional breeding institution. She is around 45 or so days pregnant and is due two weeks from when the roleplay starts.
Familial Relations:
Open for litter mates.
Other Affiliations:
Open.
Bonus Question:
I love this idea!
Other:
Finished^^

Edited at July 13, 2024 02:29 PM by Wiltshire
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 13, 2024 12:52 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Atlas

3 years

Male

Breed

Pittweiler x Lab mix

Diamond or Fang Dog

Fang

The reserved "newbie" of the group, a disappointment and "work in progress"

Appearance

Atlas is of a relatively small stature, standing in at around 23 inches at his withers. His head is a bit roundly square, his pitbull and rottweiler features extremely evident in his facial structure and muzzle. His ears are large and floppy, and his tail quite long and thin. He is a bit thin and undernourished, the slight form of ribs visible beneath his short glossy black coat. His paws are fairly small, his nails sharp and untrimmed.

His eyes are a deep and warm brown, and his skin leathery black.

Atlas weighs around 60 pounds, but if given proper meals ad care, he would weight in at around 75. His entire coat is a dark, glossy black, all except for a few white patters. He has a fairly large white heart pattern on his chest, and the toes on his hind feet are also white. The final white spot marks his chin, going partially down his neck.

The fur around his neck still has indents in it from a previous tightened collar that no longer is present there.

Color by me, Lines by spacepitbull

Personality

Nervous | Loyal | Protective | Intelligent

Atlas could be described as a rather nervous and skittish dog, especially around humans. He gets along fine with most other dogs, often attempting to be friendly before resorting to aggression. Sudden and loud noises scare him, making him flighty and granting him scorn from his new "pack" and family. Although he is nervous in most new situations, if pushed he is extremely capable of being very stubborn and hard-headed. If there is something he really wants, he will stand his ground and fight for it.

His true loyalty lies in the friends he makes, and in dogs he finds to be trustworthy. He is not a canine to start a physical fight, but once started he isn't afraid to finish it. He is extremely protective over those he calls his family or friends, and would do just about anything to make sure they stay out of harms way, even if it scares him to do so.

Atlas is young, but intelligent. He learns quickly and is very observant of his surroundings. He is quick to pick up on the behavior of others, and tries his best to fit in with those around him.

Bonus Info/Backstory

-Used to belong to an owner, but was given up/abandoned

-Life on the streets is new to him, and joining the Fangs was an option of survival

-He is in the process of learning how the Fang Dogs operate, in "training" of sorts

Affiliations- Open
Crush-
Open
Mate-
Open
Enemies-
Open
Friends-
Open
Best friend?-
Open
Offspring

N/A

Bonus question: Do you want to add clique aspect?

Could be fun!

Edited at July 18, 2024 08:14 PM by Caribou Creek
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 13, 2024 05:05 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished Honey^^
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 13, 2024 09:16 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Honey and Atlas are accepted.
Discussion thread is here:

Edited at July 13, 2024 09:19 PM by Red Moon
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 14, 2024 11:10 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Shortcake

5 years

Female

Breed(or mixed)

Black Mouth Cur and American Boxer Mix

Diamond or Fang Dog:

Fang

she is known as a devout protector of the Fangs and is quick to be aggressive and chase off unwanted dogs. she is very loyal dog who would do anything for someone she cares about

Appearance:

She stands at 23.5 inches tall at the shoulder. Her face is shaped like a boxer her snout being more snub than the average dog but long and more slender than a purebred boxer. She is mainly white in color, but she has large brindle patches of fur in different areas of her body such as the head, the back and shoulders extending down to her legs, the tail, and her hips. She has a white stripe on her face. She has white on her neck, neck, chest, lower forelegs, back legs, and tip of her tail. She has deep brown eyes that are warm and reddish in color. Her nose is pinkish and there is some brown on the tip of her nose. Her ears are floppy and triangular in shape and darker at the ends. Her chest is quite large and barrel shaped like a boxer and slenders coming to her belly, but her build is more even with a hint of Black Mouth Cur. She has a scar on her back left leg and a tattoo around it which looks like a sun or flower design.

1-BE93-E54-E2-EB-4241-91-FD-16-D2775-D6526.png

Credits to LucidNavy on TH (I don't remember their pack number)

Personality:

Bold, eager, energetic, headstrong, stubborn

She is not the wisest dog and can prematurely be aggressive over instances where it is not called normally triggered by a perceived threat to something she considers hers. Sometimes it is hard to predict what will set off her temper, because she appears to be a friendly and open dog. She is much easier going when she is by herself than when a loved one is near a stranger. Although she can be quick to anger it burns out in a short period of time. Once she has cooled off she can see when she was in the wrong.

She wants to be helpful and is quick to volunteer for dangerous or distasteful jobs. She is always willing to check out something suspicious or be the first to enter a hostile situation. She is rather an open book with her emotions and can be nosy and get in other dog's personal space. While when she goes to sleep, she conks out and is hard to wake in a hurry, she does not generally need naps and she often has excess energy she needs to burn off. She is protective of things that she considers hers. It takes time and being in her daily rhythms of life before she considers someone or a place her own.

Affiliations

Open pm me

Crush

Open pm me

Mate

open pm me

Enemies

open pm me

Friends

open pm me

Best friend?

open pm me

Offspring(more important for Fangs)

open pm me

Bonus question: Do you want to add clique aspect?

WIP

Edited at July 15, 2024 11:22 PM by Sir Froggington
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 15, 2024 10:32 AM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Clementine (Clem)
Breed:
English Cocker Spaniel
A former show dog.
A stray. She wouldnt consider herself a full on Fang Dog, shes just trying to survive and being in a big group of dogs helps with that goal.
Diamond or Fang?:
Fang
Appearance:
A pretty little thing.
Clementine was bred for the main purpose of sitting and looking pretty. And that she does. The female dog has a delicate yet sturdy looking body, she has more of a stiff posture wherever she goes. Standing at 16 inches at the shoulder and weighing 28 pounds, Clem is a smaller dog. Her weight varies based on how much food she consumes, which usually isn't as much as some of the other dogs in the Fang group. So Clementine usually scales in on the lower twenties for her average weight. She isn't necessarily a skinny dog, but she is slim so she may appear to be quite agile as well. Her long legs carry her at a maximum speed of 25 miles per hour with longer strides because of how leggy she is. Clementine has long and wavy fur that is surprisingly still silky to the touch after the two years of being a stray. But she does like to groom herself regularly, so that may be why as well. The areas of her body with the most fur is probably her chest and stomach, her neck, legs, and back.
Her head is a smaller rectangular shape with her snout dipping smoothly down. Clementine has a shiny dark brown nose and big, olive colored eyes that are always holding the most emotion of any of her features. Clem has long and floppy ears that reach below her lower jaw, on them is almost curly fur with the same silky texture as the rest of her body. Clementines tail is short and stubby, maybe four and a half inches long with somewhat wavy fur covering it.
This females coat is one of the things that is most eye-catching about her. Her base coat is a very light cream color, almost white while darker redish-brown spots litter her back, tail, neck, and ears. The tips of her ears both have the redish-brown color to them, and her neck has quite a bit of smaller freckling of this color. Now, her back and stomach are completely light cream in color, with the exception of a large patch near the base of where her tail starts- which is, you guessed it, the redish-brown color. Her paws look somewhat like they were splashed with mud, having a lighter red color on all four of them.
Thankfully Clementine hasn't received any scars yet, or major wounds so her appearance is overall what an normal Cocker Spaniel should look like- minus the few pounds she's missing.
Personality:
Shy • Quiet • Intelligent • Loyal • Sweet • Affectionate • Protective • Understanding • Blunt
Clem isn't at all what you would expect from a stray, especially one who resides with the group titled The Fangs.
This particular female is quiet and rather shy when it comes to interacting with others, she isn't necessarily scared to talk with them (though sometimes that is indeed the case) but it makes her anxious at times. When you've somewhat befriended her she is still her quiet and reserved self, but she definitely opens up more and isn't quite as shy. Clementine can be described by others as timid, especially if they don't know her well. But she is quite the affectionate and sweet little dog when people or animals actually try to befriend her. She does have a habit of reciprocating the moods that others give off, for example; if you are cold and distant with her, she won't be so open to speak or interact with you- whereas, if your welcoming and gentle in the way you come across, she will do the same.
In a time of anger or frustration, Clem's words can cut like a knife, deep and sharp. She may spit them out without completely thinking about what she's saying, often causing her to regret her words later. Clementine can become quite protective of a being shes growm attached to, often going out of her way to make sure their safe from danger, and often risking her own life to make sure theirs is ensured. The female doesn't like to get physical in fights, and its rare that she does. She doesn't like arguments, period. But if she feels the need to say something, she will. Outside of arguments, her words are well thought out, and they come out sounding intelligent and wise. Her words may be blunt at times, as she says things as she sees them herself, but she doesn't have any bad intention behind it- that's just simply how she speaks.
Because she is so quiet, the cocker is a good listener. She will politely nod when it seems like good timing and will give input if the being in which is speaking asks for it. She is surprisingly understanding when it comes to others feelings and actions, understanding that they can also say things they don't mean when provoked. This also goes for things going on around her, for instance; she understands that everyone has their own opinions on certain topics.... But that doesn't mean she has to agree with them. Quite often in the group she is in, she doesn't agree with most things they do, but she understands why the dogs do them, and has somewhat of a respect for that.
Crush:
None at the moment.
Mate:
Open, pm me!
Offspring:
Open!
Familial Relations:
Maybe, pm me.
Other Affiliations:
Open.
Bonus Question:
Totally here for it!
Other:
Finished^^

Edited at July 15, 2024 02:44 PM by Wiltshire
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 15, 2024 02:45 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alrighty, I think I've finished Clem^^
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 15, 2024 10:25 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Zenith

7 years

Female

Breed

Daniff (Great Dane x Mastiff)

Diamond or Fang Dog:

Fang

Leader or just a member (place her wherever you see fit!)

Relentless | Doesn't take shit from anybody | Powerhouse

Appearance

Zenith is truly a giant among dogs. She stands in at around 28.5" at her withers, weighing in at roughly 125 pounds on a good day. She is known for being quite the powerhouse in terms of physicality, her chest and shoulders broadened with thick muscle and her paws large and strong. Her head is broad and square, boxy in shape with large drooping jowls. Her ears flop on either side of her head, and her tail is long and uncut. Her coat is short but thick, aiding in protecting her skin during fights.

This Daniff's base coat color is a light golden-tan, her face and muzzle a brown so deep it's nearly black. The same dark color coats the lower halves of both her front and hind legs, as well as the tips of her ears. Her chest is mostly white, the pattern running down and thinning out along her underbelly. Her toes on her hind paws are tipped white, as well as her tail. Her golden coat is mottled/harlequined with various darker shades of brown and few splotches of cream.

Zenith's left eye is a warm walnut brown in color, while her right is significantly brighter, almost appearing icy blue in some light. Her dark muzzle is speckled with flecks of white and grey fur, a sign of her age.

Her large body is marred with various pockets and scars, stories of all the fights she's won and lost. Bite marks scatter along her legs, and various small scars litter her face, her ears lightly torn in places as well.

Personality

Determined | Extremely Loyal | Confident | Bold | Stubborn | Guarded

Zenith has a strong reputation the preceeds her, and while it is generally accurate, it does not tell of her more nurturing sides.

This Daniff is a very strong and protective dog who is very set in her beliefs. She believes that to be pampered is to be weak, regardless of proof otherwise. She not only has a hatred of humans because of past wrong-doings, but she also fears them. There was once a day where she would have done anything for her previous owners, but abuse and abandonment has warped her. Zenith knows exactly what she wants and is not afraid to go out of her way to get it, even if it involves brute force. She is extremely confident and that confidence unfortunately bleeds into stubborness that often puts herself and others at risk.

Despite this, she is calmed by those around her who are more level-headed and reasonable, often listening to reason and taking into account how others may feel about her decisions. There is a side of her that can be quite nurturing and sweet, especially towards those younger and smaller than her. She is extremely protective of the dogs who make up the Fangs, and calls many of them her family. She is merciful to those within her family, and forgiving of mistakes.

Zenith is typically a more quiet dog who enjoys her solitude. She doesn't like to be constantly surrounded or spoken to, and at her older age she is not as playful as she once was, conserving most of her energy for long scavanges or fights. She does enjoy the company of one or two close friends at a time at any given moment. She is territorial of the place the Fangs call their home, but is always actively seeking out larger areas to claim.

Affiliations: Open
Crush: Open
Mate: None
Enemies: Open
Friends: Open
Best friend?: Open
Offspring: Open

-Had a litter of pups before being abandoned, does not know where they are or what has happened to them

Bonus question: Yes!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us