Wolf Play : The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Destinations End
08:14:01 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Rain
Please try to remember to spell your words out as well. Text talk/chat speak isn't allowed. The only exceptions are listed in the rules
 Whispering Rain
08:09:19 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Well I m a percussionist at heart. Idk if you have been in a band but to be a percussionist is really the best
 Lapin
08:08:54 Rabbit
Oh you're a surprise
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
08:07:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Be right back, I need to find my toe spacers because I'm starting to rub my toe raw again
 Forgotten Dreams
08:06:06 Chip/Dreamer
-WP Click-

gear/decor suggestions
 Destinations End
08:05:38 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Crow
Please remember to spell your words out.
(I am referring to not spelling out because/cause, just so you're aware)
 Meliora Wolves
08:04:22 crow (he/they/zae)
im a huge music nerd and it shows
 Meliora Wolves
08:03:55 crow (he/they/zae)
Whisp
oh sick ^^ honestly it does suit him, plus i couldnt help sneaking it in there cuz its my one of my fave slipknot songs
 TheFlyingKitten
08:02:50 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Heck, didn't put the link: -WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
08:01:30 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Lol, Wolf Party loves giving me Winter pelts. <3
 Whispering Rain
07:57:07 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Maybe I'll give him some of Bluefang's gear after she passes
 Whispering Rain
07:55:28 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Disasterpiece was to great I couldn't resist
 Mercenary
07:54:33 
Just kidding it's working ;;
 Meliora Wolves
07:54:01 crow (he/they/zae)
oh wait you already picked his name lol- i spent too long comparing his eye color to stone colors
 Meliora Wolves
07:53:30 crow (he/they/zae)
Whisp
i got some blue stone inspired ones cuz his eye color reminded me of them lol
Larimar
Chalcedony
Apatite
Moonstone
Aventurine
 Whispering Rain
07:52:00 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
07:51:43 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Mercenary
07:51:39 
Is the image insert in the forums not working for anyone else?
 Whispering Rain
07:51:32 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-

I think it suits him
 Whispering Rain
07:48:23 Whisp, Rain
Disasterpiece oooooooo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -4
Leopard : +5
Bobcat : -1
    Winter Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Blizzard
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 09:48 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reservations Added
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 09:54 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a dark dragon please? ^^
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 10:15 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 10:19 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm sorry but maybe could I change that to a Storm dragon? I'd like to use a different character, since Desmodus doesn't seem to fit very well for this RP. ^^'

Edited at July 3, 2024 10:19 AM by Matunda
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 10:23 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sure

Matunda said:
I'm sorry but maybe could I change that to a Storm dragon? I'd like to use a different character, since Desmodus doesn't seem to fit very well for this RP. ^^'

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 10:55 AM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res a lunar dragon and rider ^^
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 10:57 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ḅ̴̡̬̳͉̙̣̑̓̿̋͜e̸̖̙̲̪̪̼̳̺̫̖͉̿̀̆̒̑̄̚̕ẘ̴̨̘̩͓͆̎͛̅͊͐͌̑̎̕̕͝a̴̢͐̓̎̆́̌͝͝ṟ̵̨̭̮̣̉͌̏͂͗͋͛̐͝e̷͎̼͐͐̀̉̏̈́̃̿̾̀̀̐̕͝

═════════════════
Vor'malak
═════════════════
"The Rotted"

༻︵𓏶︵༺

Class: Dark

Specialization: Warrior - Long Range

Rider: Delta Alejandra Ramirez

Appearance:

[credit belongs to myself, do not use nor copy]

The dark decay dragon is nightmarish; a harbinger of death and ruin. Standing at a height of 27 feet tall, his monstrous form is full of skeletal horror. His head, a terrifying visage of doom, resembles a ghastly skull with hollow eye sockets that seem to suck in the very light around them. The two massive horns on his head are thick and curve downward menacingly, while two smaller horns jut out like sinister afterthoughts. His jaw is lined with jagged, yellowed teeth that jut out at odd angles, giving him a perpetually snarling expression that sends shivers down the spine of any who dare to look upon him.

His body is cloaked in a macabre armor of spikes and protrusions, resembling the exposed ribs and bones of a long-dead titan. These jagged spines and bony ridges run along his back, each one a reminder of the decay and death he embodies. His scales, dark greys and blacks, blend seamlessly with the shadows, making him a harbinger of doom that emerges from the night. The texture of his scales is rough and cracked, as if the very essence of decay seeps through them, leaving a trail of rot wherever he goes.

The dragon’s wings are vast, stretching out like a tattered shroud of darkness. Gaping holes and ragged edges mar their once-majestic span, adding to his dreadful appearance. When he takes flight, the sound of his wings flapping is like the whispers of the damned, a chilling prelude to the devastation he brings.

His claws are long and razor-sharp, capable of rending stone and steel with ease. The ground quakes under his massive weight, and his every step leaves a trail of corruption, the earth itself seeming to wither and die in his wake. His claws grip the ground when he walks, pulling his body forward. There is a certain unease to his gait, that much is certain.

His voice is low and ghastly, and his roars echo like the wails of thousands.

Personality:
Eerie || Hostile || Possessive || Elusive

D̶̷̷͚̜͙̲̯͔̰͎̤̫̯̟͉̔ͤ̎ͥ́ͭ͋̇͟͟O̸̷̷͉̣͎̼̞̖̞͈͇̘̯͎̟ͤͥ̎̌ͧ̑ͦ̎ͪ̋ͥ͘͟͞ Ņ̶̪͈̟̫̼͖̰̜̀͆̂ͥ̓ͮ̐̎̉ͬͭ̎ͥ̏̄͜͟õ͖̻̙̪̑̆̄͢ţ̳͉͕̼͐͆̽_̶͘ A̢̨͎̰͓͓͎̯͈ͦ͂̅ͧ̐͌̚͜͡p̧̻̤̪ͥ́ͨͦ́̏̕͠p̐ṛ̠̯̊͐ͣ͛_̸̵̢̡̧͔͕̙͔͍͇͍͇̠͓̯̪ͨ̂̍̀͐́͡͞o͍̗͉̻̲ͨ͛ͬ̿̑͋̍͘a̸̷̧̨̧̨̦̻͚̼̘͇̹̞͈̺̬̜̬͈̹͇͕̔͊̋̋ͫ́̊̏͒̌̚̚̚͝͞c̶̨̳̞͎̰͓̳̘ͬͣ̀́͛͗̅͟͠h̼͙̗̱̥̭̬͕̃̓͒͑̍̚

Vor'malak is an embodiment of the most sinister traits imaginable. His very presence is a manifestation of dread, and his personality is as terrifying as his appearance.

There is an unsettling aura that surrounds Vor'malak, an unnatural stillness that precedes his arrival. He moves with a ghostly grace, his hollow eyes always watching, always lurking just beyond the edge of perception. This eerie nature makes those who encounter him feel an inexplicable sense of dread, as if the shadows themselves are whispering of their impending doom. His voice, when he deigns to use it, is a haunting, echoing sound that chills the blood. He attacks without warning and without mercy, his fury as relentless as it is destructive. When in battle, to him, every living creature is an enemy, a target for his wrath and a source of his perverse joy. His strikes are calculated to maximize pain, his methods designed to instill terror before the final blow.

There is a covetousness in Vor'malak's nature, a possessive greed for the territories he claims. Once he lays claim to a region, it becomes a desolate wasteland under his dominion, and he fiercely defends it against any who dare to intrude. His hoard is not of gold or jewels, but of the bones and remnants of those who have fallen before him, trophies of his malevolent conquests. He is not a friendly beast nor is he approachable.

However, despite his fearsome presence, Vor'malak much prefers solitude. While hostile, if seen, he is one to vanish rather than attack. He is a master of evasion, appearing and disappearing like a wraith. His movements are swift and silent, his form blending seamlessly into the shadows. If there is a true threat, then he strikes from the darkness and retreats before any can mount a defense, leaving only devastation and unanswered questions in his wake.

In short, do not approach under any circumstance.

Abilities:
Shadow Decay Breath
Instead of traditional fire, Vor'malak breathes a stream of dark, decaying energy that withers and corrupts everything it touches. Plants shrivel, metal rusts, and living creatures are sapped of their vitality. The dragon can control the intensity and direction of this breath, making it effective at close range combat or as a ranged attack, spreading decay across a battlefield. Note: the farther one is to the breath, the more diluted the effects.

Aura of Entropy
The dragon emits an aura of darkness that accelerates decay in its vicinity. Structures crumble, food spoils, and organic matter rots more quickly when within this aura. Enemies caught within this aura find their equipment deteriorating faster than normal, making armor less effective and weapons prone to breaking. Even magical protections can weaken under the relentless decay of the aura.

Blackened Claws
The dragon's claws are imbued with dark energy that corrodes and decays whatever they touch, making them highly effective against both armor and flesh. Armor and flesh alike suffer under the dragon's assault. Protective gear quickly rusts and weakens, exposing vulnerable points. Flesh wounds inflicted by these claws are slow to heal and prone to infection, as the dark energy prevents natural regeneration and disrupts magical healing processes.

Umbral Shroud
Vor'malak can envelop himself in a cloak of pure darkness, becoming nearly invisible in dim light or shadows. This shroud can also sap the strength of any who come too close, weakening their resolve and physical power.

i. Eclipse Wings
When the dragon spreads its wings, he can blot out the light in a wide area, creating an artificial night that drains the vitality of those caught within it and slows their movements.

Spectral Decay
The dragon can summon shadows that take on a spectral, decaying form, which then attack enemies, draining their life force and causing debilitating effects like weakness and paralysis.

Strengths:
+ The night strengthens his powers, as everything is dark
+ His physical height and strength serve him well in battle, though he is not very speedy
+ Despite his size and width, he is rather stealthy, able to creep around and remain hidden (this is partially due to his bland colouring)
+ His abilities

Weaknesses:

+ Daylight significantly depletes his powers, Vor'malak is much stronger when night has arrived or when surrounded by shadows/overcast
+ He is by no means fast, allowing those swifter than him to deliver blows or target him easier
+ Holes within his wings render him slower and they are more prone to damage; he is an unstable flier
+ The skin not protected by his skeletal shield is weaker and able to be pierced more; they are his weak points
+ When struck, he is slow to heal due to his decay abilities; his body cannot heal nor regenerate as well
+ When battling those within the Light class, he is weaker, as that is opposite his own powers
+ When using his powers, overuse may cause deliria, paranoia, and even hallucinations amongst other physical issues, such as headaches and fainting spells
+ In severe cases, overusing his powers may cause them to reflect back onto himself
+ He leaves a trail of decay wherever he walks, letting others know his path

Crush: His Moon
Mate: Aýnabat is the only one for him
Kin: None

Affiliations:
Aýnabat
Despite his typically hostile nature, his demeanor softens in the presence of Aýnabat. To him, she is the embodient of celestial beauty; his night sky. Around her, his exterior melts away, and he cherishes her with a softness that contrasts sharply with his otherwise fearsome persona. For her, he would traverse the darkest realms and face the fiercest adversaries. His devotion to her knows no bounds, and that much is clear in every action he makes around her. He would move mountains and conquer any foe to ensure her safety and happiness.
Though his heart is as ancient, it beats with unwavering loyalty and love for her, and he would do anything to see her thrive. Vor'malak would do anything for her, she need only ask.

Other: Don't make me CHOOSE

Edited at July 7, 2024 02:27 PM by Tenebris Umbra
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 11:31 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finished. I'll add the explanation ta her strengths and weaknesses another time if that's alright.

Got ta finish my favorite dragon concept on my birthday. Nice! :D

This character sheet is meant to mimic a centuries old diary or unpublished works of a scientist, one who was thought to be clinically insane for believing in the existence of dragons. This is by no means lore (for this RP), just a fun thought I wanted ta try when I first started planning her. Hope you enjoy. ;)

“Who ever said there was only one type of dream?”

In the dark of night, you stumble upon a cabin – antique and clearly abandoned. Its clouded windows and overgrown walls glow in the light of your dwindling lantern flame, imposing and almost haunting in an odd sort of way. The paranoid side of you itched at your thoughts, telling you to turn away and find shelter elsewhere. However, your rational side argued otherwise, especially following that nearly knocked you into its wooden walls. With a shudder you pull the door backwards, causing it to bounce against the exterior wall at the force. Slowly extending the hand holding the lantern, you cautiously inched your way into the log cabin. The light of the candle dances across the empty space, only intensity as you shut the door behind you. Papers were strewn everywhere, books were torn to shreds, and you swear you just saw a mouse run off with something on the other side of the room. But the most eye-catching thing was a leather book on the table in the center of the room, its edges engraved in fancy gold emblems. Walking over, you place the lantern open the stiff cover. Few of the original pages were left, being tattered and torn over the years of abandonment. The front page depicted the various different writings connected to this work as well as their contents, most of which were difficult to make out. At the very bottom written in large black ink, the words ‘Please, to whoever reads this, destroy. It cannot fall into the wrong hands.’ Confusion laces your expression. What had happened here? And why did this person write this to do this? One thing's for sure, you were going to find out.

Full Name:

‘From what I have gathered, her true name is unpronounceable by the human tongue - an ancient language lost to time. However, she claimed that the closest our language could get was

Ashnah…

Meaning “Change.”

Female

Class:

Dream

Specialization:

Healer (?)

Breaking away from the writing theme for a moment – I am honestly debating this specialization. Though she does possess a healing ability, it is not always accessible for the reasons you likely see now. I may just run this by ya, Imp, but I'll have ta see. However, I will be setting her as a healer for now because it appears that there is presently none.

Rider:

Open/TBD

Appearance:

Angelus Form

‘A majestic being with an air of serene kindness and a warmth that can melt the coldest of hearts. Simply put, Ashanh is nothing short of a magnificent creature, and an absolute delight to be around! Her softer appearance and short stature present a build designed to look more mystical than a hardened survivalist – all the while still containing the wherewithal to actually do so. Standing at only eleven feet at the shoulder and thirteen in total, she is most certainly one of the smaller adult specimens within her species. Perhaps even one of the smallest. The length of her body, including her neck, reaches a mere nine feet. Her tail only exceeds this by a single foot – being ten feet – and bringing her to a simple nineteen feet in total length while standing. Her form takes after the attributes most feline species possess (perhaps an example of divergent evolution?), being sleek and agile in nature. Her movements are nothing short of fluid and calculated, a sight to behold. They encapsulate the true majesty of this creature and the world she belongs to. Regal and tall is her posture, her head held high whenever she walks by another. Yet, she looks down on no one. Metaphorically speaking. She values the lives of all kinds of souls above her own. It is simply her natural way of moving.’

‘The dragoness’ body is structured in a quadrupedal manner, akin to that of most dragons – specifically like that of the drake lineage though not lacking in wings. Her legs are long and lean, built like those of the Felidae family. The muscles centered around this region are not prominent to the eye while still, but can be seen rippling whenever she moves about. The paws which extend from these are also of this approach. Their bottoms are well padded with digital, carpel, and metacarpal pads. A smaller dew claw pad can also be picked out from her front feet. Retractable claws are ever present in this area and are shaped in a similar manner to those of leopards. Her form is notably slender and lightweight, powerful but airing on the side of mobility. She is not set on staying in one place, pleased to be bouncing around a “battlefield” with extreme agility and accuracy. Few specimens have shown to be proficient enough to keep up with this display of grace. Cat-like by nature, it is none too surprising that the rest of her general body plan follows this remarkable display of convergent evolution (Yes, it is decided. This is a case of such! It would be implausible otherwise.). Her particular design is comparable to smaller cat species or breeds. An overgrown house cat of a dragon if you will. The tail which flows from the female may as well be the one aspect not overtly feline “inspired,” though it does have its touches. It is long but not lanky, having gained quite a bit of muscle over the years. Its tip is ordained with a fan of feathers – starting from the sides of her tail tip and steadily growing in size. The smallest of these feathers, topping off at a measurement of roughly two feet, are those that start the fan. The largest, which reach four feet, is only observed to the fan’s center. This addition appears to act as a steering device whilst in flight, accounting for the sharper directional changes as well the more minute ones. Damage to this fan seems to be costly, leading her to often curl the end up slightly as a precaution. A coat of fur drapes over her entire body, like that of a general house cat. Its texture is pleasing to the touch but provides nothing in terms of durability. From further observations, it appears that an almost excessive amount of heat permeates from this fur as well. Its presence is not overbearing in the slightest but is rather quite cozy, making for a good pillow or blanket! This temperature is seemingly regulated by emotions – positive or serene ones being its fuel. Without these, perhaps her body resides at a normal temperature? Further research shall be conducted to test this hypothesis.’

‘The facial design of this dreamy spector is unlike those of any living being presently known to exist. It is purely based on mystical means with little tampering from more realistic elements. The very shape of her head speaks volumes to this point. Its physique is that of an oval – appearing almost precisely as this shape from a side view. An intriguing formation in all truthfulness, its purpose baffling by all means. Though I do still have my thoughts. Its measurements are mostly uniform, just a hair wider vertically than horizontally. The separation from snout and head is considerably hard to spot, both sections coming off as the exact same shape. It is only from her eyes that one can spot the change. These eyes, like her head, are oval-esk in form but do seem to come off as more feline than mystical. Interesting that both body and head seem to follow trends… Slitted pupils like those of domestic Felids reside within these eyes, a design known to heavily increase depth perception. Short antlers extend from the latter part of the female’s head – where they would be on a deer’s. Their configuration is that of a young red deer though that is not the most precise representation. They move straight back from her head unlike those of a buck which stick upwards, reaching up to two feet in length. Four points are present on either antler with no more expected to come forth. These points are oddly rounded at their ends, but still sharp enough to deal some amount of damage. Still, the prospect of them acting as any sort of weapon is highly improbable. Underneath both antlers are fluffy ears, of which look to be a mix of two species – a felis catus and a deer. They are elongated and mostly shaped like those of said deer but with the sharper points of a cat. Nostrils can be observed on the top-sides of her snout, right where they would be for many reptiles. Taking a peek at her teeth one can spot her diet from a mile away. With both canines and molars she is a clear-cut case of an omnivore, but with more herbivorous tendencies. No nose horn is present.’

‘Wings of angelic majesty unfurl from her back, a dazzling display of beauty and elegance. There are two in total, spanning a length of twenty feet when completely spread out. Feathers dance across its surface like those of a golden eagle in shape and formation – smooth and soft yet sturdy and strong. The slotted tips these magnificent avians are known to have can be observed along her primary feathers, reducing turbulence and drag from the surrounding winds. Such a design has greatly improved her aerodynamics, speed, efficiency, and control in the air, allowing her to rival even the most seasoned and adapted fliers. Traveling appears to be a mere breeze for the female, the speeds she can reach allowing her to go quite the distance in short spans of time. Even now she circles overhead with such celerity, ruffling the leaves and branches with much might. An uropygial gland is located underneath either wing, secreting oils that she preens into her feathers. This oil is transparent and unable to be noticed at any point, allowing her feathers to be essentially waterproof with some limitations. Light showers are of no issue to her, the droplets rolling off her wings as they would against glass or metal. Heavy downpours will leave her stranded, however, washing away at the oil from her feathers if within its grasp for too long. When not in use, her wings will stick loosely to her side like they would on most avians.’

‘A breathtaking show of colors adorns Ashnah’s silky coat, as striking as the skies above. Her fur as white as the fluffiest cloud, gentle as freshly fallen snow. It paints her entire being from head to toe, fur and feather – serene and stunning in the light of the sun. The faintest shimmerings of the palest of gold permeate from within the white, barely visible unless under bright light. Rosettes they are, circular shapes with dots lying within – mimicking those of a mighty jaguar. On the center of her forehead a single stretch of black makes its presence known. Its mold is that of a crescent moon, bearing to the right. Only its points touch the center-line of her head. Pale gold marks are seldom found along her face, none drawing near to her moon. Spring green eyes rest underneath – soft, bright, and welcoming. A glow of vivid sky blue may replace this soft green at times, so long as her own shield resides before her. Antlers of gold glisten atop her head, a crown fit for a beauty such as herself. Along her wings, the patterning of a male common pheasant can be seen on both top and bottom. Their configuration is uniform to those of its “inspiration,” though both do carry less stripes than that of the Phasianidae with that especially being the case for the bottom. The fascinating thing about these patterns is that they are, technically speaking, the same color as the rest of her body – a pure and fresh white. What sets them apart is their affinity towards iridescence. Vivid sky blues and spring greens run along the markings under direct sunlight, twinkling with all the power of the stars above. Sky blue runs around the upper and inner premise of both sides, slowly fading into the lovely green of her orbs along each outer feather’s tip. Her tail fan remains a pure white and is not iridescent. The meanings behind these markings is a complete mystery.’

‘Over the course of this study, there have been a multitude of instances where the dragoness has been caught utilizing her vocalizations towards both wild creatures and myself. It has taken some time to discern their meanings and reasoning, but I believe I have come to a certain conclusion. Among her many different calls there seems to be set five she seems to fall back on constantly. I have dubbed each aptly: broadcast (used to announce her presence), friendly (to show she means no harm), threaten (a challenge to those that test her patience), danger (a warning of threats), and victory (which is self explanatory). Starting with broadcast, I have come to find that it is quite unlike those of typical animals. It is a soft, calming sound and is not necessarily good at resonating throughout her territory like those of lions or leopards. Perhaps due to her obviously lax borders and non-territorial ways. Its notes appear to mimic the coo of a morning dove with the undertone of a flute – ranging from notes G to A if my memory serves me correctly. Those beings that live within these woods seem to know it well – making it a sort of signature call for her. The “friendly” call of this beautiful creature is quite effective in its purpose. It starts off with a sound similar to that of a chirping cheetah, typically those used by a mother to call her young. Following this chirping, her vocals delve into a sustained purr-like noise – naturally of the same species – with almost ethereal elements surrounding it. What makes this call good at its “job” is the purr. This rumbling chord of normal cats has been documented to invoke lower stress and pain in humans. From what I have seen, this call seems to do that for other species as well. Her threaten call, like her friendly, does well to get its point across. Though, it is not necessarily intimidating. The call of a red-tailed hawk is at the forefront of its wake with the undertone of a flute’s low C rolling underneath – giving it an air of majesty. The short “alarm-system” call of a blue jay kicks off her next roar, fitting for the shriek of danger it belongs to. The sound of rushing winds succeeds this alarm, extending its duration. It is not all that terrifying or unsettling at a distance or if one watches her use it. However, it can be rather startling in close proximity or when caught unaware. Her final call, victory, is as triumphant as can be. It is the drawn out broadcast of the oh-so-regal golden eagle, shrill yet wonderous in nature. The slightest hint of a trumpet can be heard playing underneath at high octaves, brassy and well matched for what it was paired with. Since first meeting her, she has only used this once.’

‘An outstanding capability the dream dragon possesses: the ability to speak! And not just the small murmurings or mimicry of corvids and parrots, but actual competent human speech! This is remarkable, I cannot believe- Sorry. That was unprofessional of me even though this rendition of my work will never be posted as is. Anyway, the voice of this magnificent being is nothing like those of humans – to a degree. It is soft and almost angelic, easy on the ears and inviting. Its melodic nature draws in many – captivating even some of the more aggressive of beasts into complete serenity. It is as though her very voice holds the power to quell anger and fear, a blanket for those who need comfort and a shoulder for those that need to let their tears flow. Its pitch is higher in tone, not that it does not lessen its effects on others – having a noticeable lack of squeakiness to it. Rather, I would argue that it amplifies it. It is always nice to hear her speak on those dreary days…’

~⋆♱✮♱⋆~

Exterrerir Form

‘There are few words that can aptly describe how utterly terrifying this creature is – a being so dark that many local legends and horror stories speak of its existence. It is but a haunting beast that stalks the very depths of one’s nightmares, the exact opposite of the soft and approachable dragoness from before. According to said legends, to spot it is to spot your demise – a banshee calling for its lost souls. Ashnah’s Exterrerir form is the purest embodiment of a predator – designed simply for the aspect of survival with some more mystical or otherworldly elements. Her cat-like qualities are mostly retained through the transformation, but with obvious differences present. Her movements being one of them. While still graceful, she all but seems to prowl everywhere she roams. Her regal posture is no longer a noticeable attribute, with her preferring not to take much of an outstand posture at all. Her once small form has become a hulking one, towering over many trees and creatures alike. She reaches a height of eighteen feet in total, with her shoulder being around the same distance off the ground as her other form was (thirteen feet). Yet her neck has not lengthened to cause this disparity. Her entire length is that of twenty-eight feet – her body being the same as her height and her tail remaining at ten feet. However, despite this immense size, she has still found a way to be a swift and agile huntress. A best of the night chasing down those unlucky enough to stumble into her path. But this monstrous depiction of her is not entirely accurate. It is undeniable that she does indeed still hold that air of warmth and gentleness her other form possesses. It is merely much more difficult for most to find. She is a lot more selective on who is allowed to see her softer aspects, not willing to hand out such an honor to those outside her circle with the only exception being to those she perceives as weaker. Or simply younger members of a species. A guarded approach to life, if you will, instead of the open one she previously took.’

‘The large disparity in height measurements seen of the prior passage is due to her method of land-based travel. Contrary to her other form, the dragoness is not strictly a quadruped. Rather, she has the choice of either walking in a bipedal motion, or sticking to a quadrupedal one – coming off as thirteen feet when on all fours and eighteen when one her hind legs. Her bipedal motion is unsettlingly human adjacent – one paw placed after the other in a punctilious and slow manner. When still, her towering figure will stand in a way similar to a grizzly bear. She could almost be mistaken as one from a distance if not for her enormous stature (comparatively) and other more mystical attributes. Her quadrupedal side moves in a fashion akin to that of a jaguar or panther (even though a panther is no one kind). It prowls the woodlands of her home with incredible stealth and power, dangerously quiet for a beast the size of she. Her paws are the grounds for this frightening amount of stealth. Like her dream-based form, they are akin to those of felines – with digital, carpel, and metacarpal pads all being present, along with the addition of a dew claw. However, whereas her previous ones took after those of house cats, these lean into those of the genus Panthera. Better known as big cats. They are especially padded and soft, granting a high amount of cushioning to her steps and thus silent treading. From what I can gather, the methodical bipedal approach appears to be her go-to. There is still room for speculation as to why this is. At the end of her front paws are immensely long, non-retractable claws. Their formation is like that of the ancient therizinosaurus, designed to output high amounts of damage against even some of the more durable foes. What damage they truly do I dare not stray close enough to find out. They measure up to around ten inches if not a bit less. Her hind paws lack these formations, seeming to keep the more jaguar-esque retractable claws of her other form. Together, both sets of talons make for an effective tool in scaling trees – the front ones gripping the sides as the hind ones push. A coat of lavish fur still adorns her body, its length and texture a mix of African and snow leopards. An almost middle ground between the two, granting some cold resistance while not overbearing. It acts as a lion’s mane, providing durability that her other form could only dream of. Still, it does not best those with scales. The tail of this side of the dragoness is noticeably more cat-like than her other, taking after that of a snow leopard in terms of “plumage” – with hers having slightly less than the Panthera. Nothing resides at the tail’s end. This tail is perceivably prehensile but not to the extent of others. The mechanic presented provides her some leverage while in the trees, curling around tree branches and trunks to ensure stability. It is not strong enough to catch her if she falls. When not in use, its tip is often curled up like that of an African leopard. Her neck is one of the more unsettling attributes she has obtained from her transformation. Its structure is like that of an owl’s, gifting her the ability to turn her head nearly 180 degrees. This skill of hers is not often used but is petrifying… Knowing that it is likely that she had already seen you after you had just seen her…’

‘This banshee’s new facial structure is quite the stark contrast to that of her more serene form – a mirror of complete inversion. It has become more practical than mystical, its applications and purpose as clear and evident as fresh water. Its formation is that of a wolf’s, larger in size and almost wedge-shaped in appearance. Her snout is much more narrow and a tad longer now with a prominent dip separating it from the rest of her head, like that of the Canis lupus. It is fit with powerful cheek muscles designed to grab and hold down prey, a deadly bite for all who encounter it. Sharp teeth glimmer from within her mouth every time it opens, brandishing large canines fit for an apex predator – something well adapted to the sort of bite she possesses. These fangs are seemingly a cross between those of Canids and Felids, but lean slightly more into the feline aspect. Though I have not dared stray close enough to inspect the rest of her teeth, she no doubt follows a carnivorous diet. Her nostrils, like those of her Angelus form, reside along the top sides of her snout towards its tip – lacking that canine nose one would believe her to have. It still remains void of a nose horn. The sides of her cheeks are considerably less fluffy than those of a wolf but still carry some extra fur compared to the rest of her head. Monstrous antlers surge forth from her skull, the one thing remaining from her other side. What was once small and regal is now huge and deadly – with points as sharp as briar and thicker than a spear’s point (six or eight on both from what I can spy from this distance). They resemble those of a mature bull elk, extending straight back from her head around five feet in length. They rise a hair higher than her previous ones, but do not stand as tall as those of the large cervidae. A weapon they are, and one all should fear. Long, fluffy, and pointed ears extend underneath these antlers – similar in shape to her other ones but expectedly larger. They round out to only a quarter of the size of her antlers, if not less. Her eyes are formatted like those of a wolf, almond in shape and located around where they would be on a wolf. Their pupils are rounded, still taking after those of a lupus if not a Panthera onca.’

‘Once of serene and angelic grace, the wings which expand from her back are now haunting in form and makeup. The expanse of these two wings lasts for much longer than they had previously, encapsulating an area of thirty six feet in total. Feathers still decorate their hide though their shape and positioning has been contorted into something new. Their fashion is that of owls, deadly in all their majesty. The infamous comb-like serrations of these avians run along the leading ledge of these feathers – breaking up the air currents known to cause noise, leaving her beyond silent in flight. If she approaches another in such a manner, they would be unlikely to notice her presence until it was much too late. Based on those that have shed from her during her time in this form, their texture appears to be incredibly velvety. A soft fringe coats the trailing edge of these feathers, dampening her sound even more than it already was. Compared to those of her other form, these feathers are not quite as waterproof. While an uropygial gland remains underneath these wings, the oil secreted is not as effective against water – causing her to only be semi-waterproof, with it taking a lot less water to damage them than before. Outside of use these wings wrap around her body like a cloak of shorts, covering her body in a mass of feathers. They rest against the back and front of her shoulders at nearly all times, similar to how an actual cloak would… There have been times, where I have spotted her hunched over in front of my very cabin with her wings wrapped tightly around her entire form (a mass of feathers she may as well have been) – swaying back and forth while humming a strange, almost otherworldly tune to herself… As though she were attempting to provide some sort of comfort from the terrors she had witnessed. She is as human as I.’

‘An array of pigments bewitches Ashnah’s pelt, as beautiful as she is deadly. Pitch as the night itself, her fur and feathers painted a dark night blue – as dark as the sky of a moonless or cloudy night. She is nigh impossible to spot amongst the darkness, melding into it as though she were merely its extension. At times, I have even believed to seen her pelt and wings flicker and fizzle as though made of the shadows themselves when in brighter areas. However, I am unsure if this is merely an optical illusion or reality. Darker black rosettes overtake the shimmering gold of those previously in their place, a mix of shapes attributed to those of jaguars and clouded leopards. Truly the melanistic counterpart to the former Panthera in dragon form. Her face mostly lacks these patterns. At the center of her forehead another crescent shape rests, its main body now twisting towards the left while its points stay within the center line. Its color is the glorious white of fresh snow, a baring contrast to the fur that surrounds it. Her antlers have maintained their golden structure, shimmering brightly against the black of her coat. Yet they can hide just as easily as the rest of her. Her hind claws are all of a dark gray hue, while the talons lining her front are as dark as her fur – just lacking in its blue tint. The markings of a barn owl lay out across the feathers of her wings, iridescent like those of her angelic form. Those along the underside of her wing glisten a dark red when in contact with moonlight. The ones along the top, however, gleam a pure silver if in contact with the same light source with some sprinklings of red mingling about her wing’s arm. However, neither seem to glow as brightly when under the sun. They appear a solid black when not shining, blending in with the rest of her. Some rhyme has been presented to the purpose of the existence of these designs, contrary to those seen on her brightly colored wings. In a few select instances I have managed to observe her fanning out her wings in the wake of intruders, showing off the shimmering red underneath. Perhaps it acts as some sort of warning to those she deems enemies? Her eyes are a blaring red, cutting through the darkness like a knife through butter. This is always the first thing one will see if they have the misfortune (or fortune?) to encounter her… Best not look them straight on for too long, lest she gets angered by your boldness.’

‘Though my time with her Exterrerir form has not been as lengthy as that with her Angelous, I have still managed to gather some worthwhile information on her new vocalizations. She appears much more vocal in this form, using her calls quite frequently as though it were a manner of speech. Then again, for her, it likely is. As before she has a set number of roars she appears to fall back on. I dubbed these following sounds in the same manner as the previous as best I could: broadcast, at ease (the closest to friendly she has), danger, victory, threatening, and her shriek. Once more beginning with her broadcast, it becomes apparent that it is effective at its job – unlike her other one. It is loud and odd, able to carry the announcement of her presence within the area for miles with an intriguing mixture of noises. Its notes are the long and drawn out hoot of a great horned owl, almost mellow sounding in a way. Mixed within it is the howl of a gray wolf – one known to travel great distances to rest upon the ears of others. In the dead of night, this call is particularly haunting. “At ease” is the same hummed tune she emits while wrapped up in her own wings. As mentioned, its sound is otherworlds – almost ethereal. It seems to reverberate constantly within one’s mind, encapsulating the very air around it with its eerie yet mellow tone. The exact melody behind it is unknown and likely one lost to time. When directed at others, it is much shorter – being two or three drawn out notes of a greeting before tapering off. She doesn’t do this with just anyone, however, only those she holds dear. A high pitched call is that of her alarm-siren or danger call. The screech of a barn owl mingles within its simple, ear-piercing notes – startling all that hear it. Across its duration, the sound will steadily increase in pitch before coming wispy at its end. Her victory call is yet another simple sound formed from her vocal cords. It is a near-complete wolfish howl with the undertone of a faint banshee screech. The threaten of this form is not all that soul shattering either. It is a simple low drawl of a growl like those of the behemoths of the canine world, such as wolves or great danes. However, it is what follows this call that makes it so unforgettable. If her threat is not heeded, then the one dumb enough to try their luck will come face to face with her most infamous call. A sound so uncanny that it could only be described as the stuff of nightmares. Few can properly describe this sound without reliving the experience of hearing it, freezing up just as they would under its effects. Just the memory of this call sends body-shaking shivers up my spine. It is a wonder that I am even able to jot down anything on it (though, perhaps it is because I am not sharing it verbally like the others?). The female’s shriek is a call connected to one of her abilities, intended to strike one’s heart with the purest form of fear. A banshee’s scream is the only way to describe it. That old call of death carried through legend and myth, perhaps even started by her (however unlikely that truthfully is). The call of a barn owl and howl of a wolf roll underneath this shrill noise, contrasting it to some degree. This scream has the effect of paralyzing whoever happens to hear it so long as they are not far from the source. Many have been scarred for life because of it…’

‘...Her darker build cannot form any sort of words as the human race knows it, all her noises coming out as garbled and menacing sounds. An ethereal echo surrounds them, causing almost booming yet silky smooth noises. It is not uncommon to hear her lines repeated by faint and ghostly whispers. Though, it is still undoubtedly some sort of ancient language, passed down by all those who possess her “curse” as she puts it. (Though how plausible this is I am unsure for how can a being such as herself truly be cursed. No, it must be something genetic, that is the only explanation.) No dragon nor beast nor ghoul living today can understand them. The only thing that can be understood is her hissing laughter.’

Personality:

Angelus Traits

Passive || Self-Aware || Serene || Graceful || Elegant || Regal || Gentle || Kind || Intelligent || Loyal || Protective || Well Mannered || Polite || Considerate || Playful Towards Close Companions || Usually Optimistic || Sometimes Pessimistic || Easygoing || Perserverer || Patient || Selfless || Empathetic || Stands Her Ground

The small dragoness presses against the ground, paws covering her face and eyes as tears stream out from underneath – leaving noticeable trails of wet fur.“It’s like I don’t even know which one is the real me!”

~⋆♱✮♱⋆~

Exterrerir Traits

Territorial || Aggressive || Irritable || Initially Sinister || Gentle Towards Companions || Rarely Playful || Imposing || Intelligent || Loyal || Protective || Stealthy || Graceful || Curious || Cautious || Patient Under Certain Circumstances || Stoically Empathetic || Eerie || Mysterious || Stands Her Ground || Intelligent || ‘She is still in there. I just know it.’

A wiley grin spreads across her narrow snout as she looks down upon you, eyes glinting with mirth and shoulders bouncing from her hissing laughter. She finds your bravery… pathetically adorable.

Abilities:

Dream Walking

‘The ability to walk amongst the slumbering world is an expected prowess from a dragon of her class. Entering others dreams is as natural to the duel-formed dragon as breathing is to humans. From what I can gather from both observations and questions, she herself must fall asleep in order to conduct this ability. She cannot jump into one’s mind while awake herself, nor while they are away. Both must be unconscious. From here she has expressed that she can choose whose mind she ends up in, so long as they are actively dreaming and nearby. She never knows what they are dreaming of prior to visiting their headspace. Once she has selected who she intends to walk in the mind of, she will remain there until either awake. Only one human or dragon can be visited per night, so she must make her choice wisely.’

Clairsentience

‘Clairsentience – the ability to sense emotions. This power was an interesting power to find on a dream dragon on Ashnah, thought to be more based in psychic capabilities. However, the more I studied her it gradually made a lot more sense. Unlike psychics, she does not instinctively know what one is feeling at any given moment. She cannot look one in the eyes and drive a nail into the head of their feelings. Rather, she can only gather this information by coming into contact with the other being. Pressing her head to theirs, setting a paw on their side, or wrapping her tail around their foot (or paw), so long as she is touching them she can begin to sense what they are feeling. Though I am not exactly sure why physical touch is required. This intel appears to help her to better approach certain situations, knowing when to be more passive in approach or forceful. Those who are more guarded or stoic in personality tend to be harder to read, as though their metaphorical wall has become reality for her. It can also prepare her for the night… knowing who she may wish to avoid…’

Dream Catcher

‘The purpose behind her dream-time visits. With this ability, the female is capable of absorbing the emotions of those who dream so long as she is walking in them. This absorption is a completely passive effect, with her having no control over it – once more like breathing. These emotions are to her what carbohydrates or proteins are to us (though she does appear to require both of those as well). It is a sort of nutrient for her, a section of the diet only she appears to possess. If unable to absorb these emotions during the night she will be especially weakened, left feeling quite tired and lacking in focus until she falls asleep once more. The longer she goes without this sustenance, the more exhausted she grows. I speculate that her own body may forcibly cause her to sleep if some time passes without these emotions, unable to awake until adequately filled. Meaning that her dream walking is not simply a fun little option she can take whenever she pleases, it is a necessary activity. Absorbing these emotions does not relieve the dreamer of their emotions, but can lessen them slightly. Lucid dreams prevent her from absorbing any emotions, causing the above effects. However, there is… a catch. There is more than one type of this nutrient, both of which have some “unintended” effects. Though one is more welcomed than the other. Depending on the type of dream she encounters at night she will change forms – shifting and contorting as though her very being was formulated from the emotions she absorbs (Is that even biologically possible for a dragon?). There are two forms in total, just as there are emotion classes or nutrients. Angelus, the personification of dreams. And Exterrerir, the living embodiment of nightmares.’

(As a side note, I will be simply spinning a wheel ta see what form she wakes up in so y’all aren’t required ta RP out a dream)

~⋆♱✮♱⋆~

Angelus

Serene Remedy

‘Serene Remedy is an intriguing ability, fitting for a creature such as this. It is centered around the power to instill positive-based emotions into another, more negatively-feeling being (she cannot change one positive emotion into another one). This is conducted in a similar manner to her clairsentience ability, requiring her to be in contact with the one she wishes to soothe. Typically, she’ll place a paw on their side before activating the ability but that specific action is not necessary. It takes anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of minutes for this effect to take its hold, if it ever does. Based on the data I’ve collected on this subject, there seems to be a chance in which this ability will fail. If the emotions held by the one she intends to soothe are too strong, there is a possibility that they will completely block out the gentle invitation she presents. Still it should be noted that this power only works if she is in an environment with some positive feelings already present, acting as a conduit of sorts for her ability. But this is not all. If the surrounding area is more positive than negative she will unlock the capability to increase the natural healing rate of all those around her as well as herself. Though, the rate at which her own healing is increased is rather lacking compared to those she boosts. However, in order for this boost to be effective, the one in need of healing must feel calm or positive – hence the tie these abilities share. This ability only grows in power with the amount of positivity present. But if the area is void of any it cannot be conducted at all. She cannot heal anyone during a battle nor if there is a lack of positive or serene emotions.’

Guarding Empathy

‘This Angelus capability refers to the female’s ability to create a shield. Like the previous power, this shield is derived from more positive feelings but does focus more on those of her own than those of others. Still, the emotions of others do provide this shield with a boost – even if it is not its main source. The emotions of protectiveness and empathy will be most effective here, but other positive emotions can aid in its formation to some degree. It is as though she is condensing these feelings into a solid object. When summoned, this shield will come in one of two shapes of her choosing – a small dome which surrounds her and the one she aims to protect, or a “wall” which she can adjust (unlike the dome which is stagnant). The wall seems to be the preferred choice from what I have seen. This magical structure always forms directly in front of her and cannot be sent across the battlefield at the flick of her ear. Instead, it requires that she bows her head with her antlers in a ramming-like position to flicker into existence. An optimal position, truthfully, as she must remain focused in order for the shield to remain standing. She cannot flee once this shield is up, nor move it very far. Adjusting its angle is all she can really do, so long as she utilizes the wall form. This shield is shown to glow a soft green, akin to that of her normal eyes. However, when this is in use, these eyes shimmer entirely of a vivid sky blue. Though immensely difficult to break, it does have limited durability. One can tell how much it has left by its glow. If bright, it will be up for a while. If dull, it will be breaking soon. Once the shield is shattered, she will be vulnerable to attacks for a short period afterwards. This shattering will put her into a sort of daze, one where she will become unaware of her surroundings and incredibly dizzy. But it only lasts for a couple of seconds. The shield is highly susceptible to strong dark-based attacks from what she has told me.’

~⋆♱✮♱⋆~

Exterrerir

Shrill Fear

‘A sonic and shrill scream known to instill intense fear into all those that hear it – the banshee’s cry. It is her most well known ability, and her most terrifying. When exposed to this ear-piercing call, one will find themselves completely paralyzed. This paralysis can last for a few seconds if not a couple of minutes depending on ones level of bravery. Those who are remarked as brave will only be effected for fifteen seconds. Those who run the middle-ground thirty seconds. And others who are notably skittest will be still for an entire minute. The amount of fear or anxiety one has prior to this scream may also affect the amount of time one stays paralyzed. If one is moving prior to this effect, they will either lose balance and fall or stumble into a stationary position. Dragons in flight will not be knocked from the sky by this, and will simply glide in the same direction for the duration of the paralysis. At a distance, this screech only causes irrational fear to rise within those who hear it. However, as terrifying as this scream is, it does have its drawbacks. For one, its use is heavily limited with a cool down of fifteen to twenty minutes between each one. If used prior to this span of time, it will begin to damage her own vocal cords – reducing its effectiveness by causing her voice and roars to go hoarse. Loud and deeply pitched sounds are able to nullify its effects if sounding off around the same time, but high pitched ones amplify it. Its effects do not work on the deaf or hard of hearing. On one final note, it should be recognized that this ability does not result in certain death. If anything – Ashnah or otherwise – goes to strike the paralyzed, they will subsequently be released from the spell and given time to react. My only presumption on this front is that the flight or fight mechanics of one’s mind overrides whatever hold she has on their muscles.’

Phantom’s Grasp

‘A more ranged-based attack, formed in the wake of negative emotions. When surrounded by an intense amount of fear and/or anger, the dark pelted dragoness has the power to form solid silhouettes from her front claws by slashing at the air. From this slash comes arcs of what appears to be shadows, perhaps even condensed emotions – on for each of her paw’s toes. These attacks are seemingly meant to damage those who try and escape her grasp before they can get very far. However, they can be easy to dodge for they do travel in a straight line and only for a few feet. Not exactly the attack of a ranged specialist. If these slashes happen across a patch of bright sunlight it will disintegrate upon contact. Similarly, it cannot be used in the sunlight nor in positive or serene areas. Moonlight does not hinder this attack’s path.’

Strengths:

Angelus

+ Speed

+ Aerial Agility

+ Clairsentience

+ Calming Aura

+ Regeneration

+ Shield

+ Reflexes

+ Positive Emotions

~⋆♱✮♱⋆~

Exterrerir

+ Speed

+ Terrestrial Agility

+ Clairsentience

+ Intimidating Appearance

+ Claws

+ Parazyling Screech

+ Stealth

+ Negative Emotions

Weaknesses:

Angelus

- Lucid Dreams: ‘A weakness for both forms it seems. Entering a lucid dream denies her the ability to absorb emotions and thus keeps her within her previous form. This will also cause a lack of energy, leaving her tired for the duration of the day.’

- Lack of Positive Emotions

- Enclosed Areas

- Limited Shield Usage

- Damaged Wings

- Soft Underbelly

- Durability

- Damaged Tail Feathers

~⋆♱✮♱⋆~

Exterrerir

- Lucid Dreams: ‘A weakness for both forms it seems. Entering a lucid dream denies her the ability to absorb emotions and thus keeps her within her previous form. This will also cause a lack of energy, leaving her tired for the duration of the day.’

- Lack of Negative Emotions

- Enclosed Areas

- Scream’s Drawbacks

- Soft Underbelly

- Wet Wings

- Sunlight: ‘Light seems to be quite the hindrance for this female. Though not tampering with her stealth based abilities terribly much (shockingly) it does prevent her claw ability from functioning properly. If the shadows produced come into sunlight, these will dissipate – likely preventing her from dealing necessary damage during a fight.’

- Music: The writing on the page is sloppy, as though the author had been jotting down notes in a hurry. ‘From my observations, it appears that aggressive nature of the newly dubbed “Exterrerir” form of this dragoness can be quelled through music. I am unsure if any and all music can calm her in this way – I’ll have to test it. However, she seems to respond more to those who hum…’ The following words are too messy to make out.

Crush:

Open. I kinda wanna see some development happen in this department. Though, I will be incredibly picky.

I am more than likely gonna see how she interacts with everyone when we start so I am more open ta plotting possible crushes instead of set-in-stone ones.

Mate:

None

Kin:

She has no known kin

Affiliations:

Open, but I will be very picky.

All are welcome to know of her Exterrerir form but they cannot know that it is her.

Other:

- ‘It seems as though no being who has ever met Ashnah knows of her two sides. They only know her in her Angelus. And while they may know of her Exterrerir form, none know it to be her.’

- ‘It appears as though her female’s memories are constant between both of her forms, able to recall that had happened while in the “other’s body.”’

With a massive headache and a sigh, you lay the papers to the side having finally pieced together the old texts strewn about the cabin. The various methods used caused it to take some time to piece all the oddly disturbing information together. And even then, the question remained: what did it all mean? Resting your hands on your stomach – papers now fluttering to the floor – you turn your head to the window and gaze out into the blackened woods surrounding it… red eyes stare back. Jolting from your seat, you blink one. Then twice. And then a third time. They were gone… The sound of humming crescendoed around the cabin door, as though something large was looming right outside it. The sound of something solid scraping against wood picks up a moment after, starting at the entrance and running along the sides before stopping directly behind you… You glance at the fallen papers one more time. Maybe it was for the best that this all was buried as it had been.

In the morning you make your way out of the rotting doors, light streaming through the leaves and branches of the canopy above. Rounding the corner, your eye catches a flash of color foreign to the surrounding woodlands… red in the direction the humming had gone last night. Your head swings towards the sight, the happenings of the night prior running through your mind. However, the red wasn’t that of looming eyes. Before you was an old grave, its marker an old wooden cross that now laid slightly lopsided. At its base lay freshly picked red roses…

Before I forget, Clay from Wings of Fire is a bean. I love him.

Edited at July 5, 2024 11:39 PM by High Hills Pack
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 01:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My Original Dragon

Name:
Nayanthula
Specialization :
Scout ( ? )
Class:
She Is A Seer Dragon
Rider:
TBD
Appearance:
When first meeting this female, the first thing one notices is her tall stature - this female is quite tall, standing at an imposing height of twenty four feet. However, one feels no immediate threat due to her height - there is something warm and inviting about it. As if you don't have to worry about her being such a large creature, and that she's safe to be around. Though, she is tall, she isn't very bulky and rather built leanly - making her quite agile and graceful in her movements. Most would say her appearance is rather mystical and delicate ; she has rather long neck, it making up most of her height at ten feet in length and then her legs being long and slender being seven feet in length - giving her the appearance of being a bit taller than what she is. Her neck is long and flexible, able to twist and contort to almost uncomfortable looking positions - and one of her specialties is to be able to turn her head upside down like a owl and being able to rotate them a full one hundred and eighty degrees. For her body length from snout to tail, she is fourty eight feet long . Making her quite noticeable when it comes to her size as opposed to a dragon smaller than her, yet it is to be noted that she is still agile and rather swift even with her size due to the way she her frame is built. And it's one things he does like ; being swift on her feet and in the sky. However, she does pout about the fact that she can't hide as easily as others can, but she finds other ways to make up for the lack of being able to hide.

This female can be described as a majestic creature ; one seemingly otherworldly as if she came straight from a mystical land long forgotten by time itself. Most will say she has this serene aura about her that just adds more to her majesty - and makes most feel comfortable around her. When looking at her body, you can tell she was more so built for speed and agility rather than brute strength ; her frame delicately built with wirey muscles that seems to spring and recoil when she is in action. She's not built for a straight up physical fight against a large and heavier opponent ; and while she definitely has the stubbornness to try and keep up in a fight, and could possibly win due to her having a freakish amount of stamina and endurance - she's build more so for quick and bombarding attacks than a straight of physical alteration. Her specialty being to overwhelm you with her speed. She has a cascade of spikes adorning her back ; stopping short just of her hide. These spikes are sharp and long, they have an almost delicate and curled appearance to them ; and not to mention how pretty they are, having a prismatic hue to them. Most dragons have scales along their chest, however this female does not ; instead she has luxurious fur that lines her chest and other areas of her body, and it extends to her underside down to her tail. This fur is soft to the touch and she likes to keep it well groomed and is annoyed when it is dirty ; it's quite warm as well and good to curl up against if she lets you. This females tail rather thick, along with being slender and flexible - having many uses for the female ; being able to pick up items, people, or being able to slap and break things with it - it's to note her tail is very powerful. There are short golden spikes spaced out evenly on her tail, and not to mention the beautiful golden rings that encircle the tail. The underside of her tail is lined with thick and beautiful snowy white fur - however, when it meets the tip of her tail it comes out in a beautiful lengthy plume and then turns into enchanting ethereal fire that has a whitish-blue flame to it. This female is quadrupedal ; having four long and slender limbs - that she uses to transverse the ground on her "paws" ; she has four digits on each of them, and they sport long and curved claws that are sharp as hell and can be used for defense and digging. They have a metallic sheen to them and reflect nicely in the light ; they're quite pretty. On the sides of her forearm are mixed colored fur being a mixture of inky black and snowy white in coloration.

After gazing upon the face of this female one can either gather one of two things ; a motherly and welcoming aura or eerie and sinister vibes that just makes you want to run. Her face is naturally warm and inviting - with soft and rounded features, a slight reptilian appearance to it. Her eyes are bright and golden, almost bright like the starlit sky with the composition of molten gold ; she has three golden tear marks under each her eyes. They can glow bright with warm and invitation or they can glow with menace and warning ; only you can determine if she seems to look into your soul and wants to devour it. It would be wise to not anger her, because when angered ; she's not very merciful. On the sides of her face are thick black feathers that extend down her cheeks in an elegant manner ; the tips seeming to have been dipped in gold while the base seemingly dusted with the golden flecks. These feathers are rather animated ; they can flatten when she scared, puff out when she's annoyed or flutter in curiosity or when flustered by something. It can be really telling of her mood if her feathers are observed. On the top of her head are dazzling ornate horns ; four to be specific, the top two being longer and the sides being curled delicately - and they are golden and have pretty sheen to them. She fancies decorating them from time to time ; she just has to find the right accessories. And also on her head is long and enchanting snowy white hair, it cascading down to her chest ; on the top of her are also some golden spikes peeking out her hair as well. Now when she snarls, one will notice the frightening set of teeth she has ; with two golden fang-like canines and then a set of more sharp and pointed teeth - perfect for her ripping into the flesh of those that invoke her wrath, and also good for tearing and ripping at prey for her to eat. As for her tongue, it's like a snake - with a blackish purple coloration and she has quite a long tongue . She's one to flick it out in annoyance or when she's curious about something - and maybe even to annoy someone.

Now, when it comes this wings - this female is a rather unique case. Why? Because most either have two wings, none, and then there is the rare case of a dragon having four wings ; but this female has a whopping amount of six wings. The first set of wings rest where normal two-winged dragons rest ; and the second and last set start right at her shoulders and are split evenly. Her wings are magnificent, not holding a single scrape or scar on them ; they are very strong wings and help her be a more powerful flier. She's quite facts in the air and able to move quite swiftly and maneuver herself quickly due to her wings. She's able to fly with a minimum of four wings and not the full six ; so, she can injure two wings and still be able to get away but not as fast and it also depends on which wings are injured. On each wing is bright and golden bone in a scythe like shape - it can be used to hold herself into place on a cliff side or for swinging at someone in defense. The primary edge of her wings are an inky black color with the membranes being a dark, almost dusty grey coloration - making the dark lines of the "wing fingers" of each her wings stand out even more. The edges of her wings also have a black plumage with golden flecks within them ; it's quite pretty to see them glistening in the light, and then within her wings - each one has an almost marbled like effect and within it are the small golden streaks and the small golden flecks that seem to suit her just so well. When looking at them, some would swear the markings could glow with how bright they are.

For her coloring, this female would be considered a beauty. To start off ; she has an inky black base with a slight purplish-blue hue to it, almost as if she resembles the timeless voice of space itself. The purplish hue being more stronger around her shoulders and legs ; and if reflected in the light some would swear they see a light cyan dancing around there somewhere as well. It's to note that her scales are rather cool to the touch ; but be warned, if they're rubbed wrong - they can and will cut you by mistake. It's also well to note that all her scales have a distinct tear-shaped form and they all fit neatly and nicely against her body. Her scales also have a natural sheen to them, that makes them appear shinier than most, and it also makes them appear sleek and they shimmer at times. Along her body are aureus colored markings that seem to just grace her form ; some in beautiful patterns like the three rings around each her wrists and then around her shoulders and neck it seems like stardust was thrown upon her with the slight peppering of the markings. And they seem to shimmer and twinkle and shimmer like the stars themselves when graced by the sunlight. It's to be expected that in colder months or climates her fur grows thicker and longer to keep her body warm ; and in warmer months or warmer climates she sheds her fur so she does overheat. And interestingly enough, this female also tends to molt as well ; it doesn't happen very often but when it does, it makes her vulnerable for a period of time. This female likes to adorn herself in golden jewelry ; particularly her horns and tail - she's sorta like a parrot, she likes pretty and shiny things.

When listening to this dragons roars you can get one of two things ; ethereal and enchanting or plain eerie and terrifying. This female's main call is something like you would hear from an old fantasy soundtrack ; a low humming sound intermixed with a cheeky high pitched whistles of different variables, almost like a bird whistling or chirping - signifying a good mood . Then there is a softer call, one sounding almost basically like chimes and strings, with a slightly ethereal warbling undertone that goes up and down in pitch and their is a slightly glassy undertone that makes it echo. Her next sound might not sound scary at first but as it progresses it does ; it sounds like otherworldly strings being played at a quick and thrumming pace ; thing of a rubab but with an intensity and intermix that with the whine and wailing of a theremin and intensity of a hardanger fiddle but then it grows eerily quiet as she approaches and you can hear a crashing sound almost like a gong intermixed with what sounds like wind and then a deep rumbling intermixed by deep thumping sounds as if it was a countdown kind of like the haunting sounds made on a blaster beam. And when you have her really upset ; it's just the sounds of wailing, and shrieking until it drives you mad and their is such an intensity about it as well. And lastly, it's a song of romance - one only used for her beloved ; it's a soft and tender sound, sort of like a whale call with the soft lull and pitches intermix that with the gentle song of harps and a some slight bell-like whistles. She has many more sounds she can do like hiss, churr, and even something akin to a purr if you listen closely ; you'll have to listen closely to her to notice other sounds she makes.

Personality:

The first thing you notice when meeting this young dame is the way she carries herself. You can note the confidence in her strides, and the way she holds her head high and doesn't seem to every have it lowered in submission. It may come off as arrogance, but it's just not that, it's more so of the fact that she is sure of herself - knowing and having trust in her own ability to get things done and moving around. She knows she's smart and talented - and she knows she has a future ahead of her and that she will become someone by playing her cards right. She's very intelligent, able to analyze and assess situations - able to use them to her advantage, along with being able to take charge when needed or required. She's rather calculating and methodical : her decisions always looking at all the angles, quick to see the possible loopholes and dangers. It's quite dangerous, as she can be a rather valuable ally and a rather dangerous enemy depending on how she decides to use this gift. After all, it can be hard to find someone gifted in strategy and tactical thinking. Most will say she's a gifted speaker - her words dripping like honey from her voice, always able to lower the guards of others, finding a way to make people comfortable and willing to speak to her is a great talent of hers. It's not that she asks or likes to pry, it's just that she has such an aura that makes her seem so trustable and like the person you can confide in. But, if they were careful, they would know the serpent sitting next to them - yes, she can quite persuasive with her words, but just like a viper - she has quite the venom to her.

Though she's sociable, one would say that she's rather selective about who she's friends with and who's in her presence. Most can also agree she's rather stoic as well - most not being able to getting a read on her as she always bears a rather neutral expression on her face, either that or her emotions are unreadable at times. They also would say she can be rather cold - respecting her space and boundaries are a big thing for her and if you can't respect that then she won't respect you, no matter who you are. Not to mention, becoming her friend is an even harder thing - she's very wary of strangers, having no trust for them in the slightest. So someone she doesn't know trying to be nice to her, or earn her approval or friendship will earn her distrust. One would have to be rather persuasive and persistent to earn her friendship, and that'd be quite the achievement to do such a thing. She also has a rather calming demeanor, always seeming to have an unending well of patience with others around her - and though she has patience, that doesn't mean she won't forget things others have done to her. She is one to hold grudges be it for minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and even years - and the outcome is the same in every case : they get what's coming to them.

One can say that she's morally grey, not exactly good and not exactly bad. She has good qualities, yet - sometimes they're overshadowed by her less desirable traits. She's not one to see the world in black and white - she understands the dimensions and understands that sometimes you have to do bad things to be considered good. So if being cruel and apathetic gets her places then so be it, she's not afraid to go for what she wants, when she wants - she'd just prefer to bide her time to see what would go for her advantage. She can be manipulative and quite vicious when the situation calls for it - able to use her words and influence to flip a seemingly impossible situation in her favor. And orchestrating events from the shadows and setting things into motion, even with just the slightest of her influence, but not to mention using the information and things she knows about the emotion and tendencies of others to her advantage. It may seem selfish and self-centered, but it is a way to survive. Or use it against someone she views as her enemies, she's quite a good actress as well : knowing how to use her tears and emotions to her advantage. It's quite easy to pity those who become an enemy of hers, because they most likely won't come out of such a confrontation alive. While she isn't necessarily violent, she isn't above it - you think she isn't above clawing your throat out? You're dead wrong, just push her to her limits and you'll find out the predatory creature she can be. She may not appear it, but she's one to enjoy conflict and drama - and sometimes she's one to stir it up just because it's as she would put it : boring. When it comes to alliances or gaining her help with troublesome situations - it's easy to say it's like making a deal with the devil : it comes with a price. And how high of price are you willing to pay? And besides she's not one to always trust those she helps, who's to say that someone won't find your body of the side of the cliff or in the river?

There have been many discrepancies about this dame's behavior and nature, but there is one consensus : she scares others. Most would say, that even though she bears an easygoing demeanor- there is something rather eerie about her, like theirs a cold trail of ice and wind that follows in her wake. It's also doesn't help that's she's quite the observant type, always watching and liking from afar - analyzing and gathering information about others and deciding what to do with it. She's also rather scarily good at mind games, able to instill fear in others with a simple sentence - even if it's said in the sweetest of voices. While she can be quite calm at times, she does have anger - it just takes a lot to get her truly made. While she can become annoyed and frustrated, it's nothing compared to her anger. When she's angry, it's something one can feel more that they can see - it's the overwhelming and suffocating presence that she'll exhibit that'll make the wise shrink away for fear of facing her fury. One can say she has the presence and brains to call the shots, and she she prefers to be in some role of leadership - rather than being told what to. And surprisingly, she's rather dependable - she runs a tight ship, most would say that it runs on genuine respect and possibly a mix of a bit of fear. It will also be noted that she's quite effective in getting things done. She's not one to tolerate insults towards her, friends, or her family - and if you just happen to be being mean to a mild-mannered person that she cares for : don't be surprised if she rips you a new one. While most may be all bark and no bark, this girl is both bite and bark. She just knows how to rip one to shreds, both verbally and physically.

Now, when it comes to matters of love -it's quite interesting. While she may deny that she's a romantic, she's actually quite a romantic. When she's in a relationship - she expecting to be her mates everything, and she won't play second fiddle or be anyone's side piece. She will be treated and loved like the gem she is and if he can't offer that to her then he can go. And if he decides to play with her heart? Then she'll play with and break his a thousand times worse - no one that plays her will end up without a few wounds. She's cautious and skeptical when it comes to love, yet when she does fall in love? She falls hard, and it's true to say that her lover is one to see a more softer and gentler side to her. She's also one to be intensely jealous and possessive of her lover ; they are hers and any female who thinks otherwise will face her fury - so you better not let her catch you flirting with her mate or else you'll find yourself sigh a shiny new scar. Though she definitely wouldn't admit it, it's quite true. Now when it comes to children, she'd be quite a mother - having a more tough love approach, she'd be a bit harsh with them and possibly overbearing. But she'll soon get over that phase and be make careful, however that doesn't mean she won't stop helping them dream and achieve big things. Like her mother expected grand and big things for her - so will she for her children, even if it can be in an unconventional way.

Abilities:
Egkoimisi
This female is gifted with the ability to see things within her dreams ; scenes of things yet to come, it's safe to say that this female has the ability to receive what can be described as visions or omens. These dreams don't happen often, but when they do it's a rather big deal - she can't control what happens in the dream, what's she sees or what happens within it, all she knows that eventually it will come to pass, why? Because, she has never been wrong about something happening. These dreams are almost always nightmarish and frightening - even if they predict something good, not to mention the dreams are always cryptic as well ; nothing is as it seems, and sometimes their is false or misleading information within the dream. These dreams leave her with a splitting headache that can last from a few hours to a few days, depending on how draining it was. And not to mention she will be fatigued for a short period of time, because these dreams take a toll on the mind. Not to mention, it can be frustrating interpreting the meaning of the vision and she could easily misunderstand it just as she can correctly identify the correct meaning of the dreams. Overall, it's quite a burden being able to see the future at times, but at other times it can save hundreds of lives.

The Sight Of Time
This ability is the ability for this female to be able to see the past, present, and future- it's a very consuming and complex ability. One that takes skill and time to master and understand ; and even now, she is still growing with this power. It is to note that this female while being able to try and choose the events she sees - things in the future are uncertain and unclear ; and can easily be changed due to circumstances or simple actions, she only can see what is the perceived future and not the changes within the timeline. Not to mention, time does not bend to her whim - so she easily get tossed into the wrong memory or sight that she doesn't want to see . Her sight into the future is limited when she is forcing herself to see the future ; she can only currently only see a max of one year into the future and even then that's pushing her limit. When she wishes to see time in the past, she unlocks a third eye which is previously invisible to others, and it's right in the middle of her forehead like a glowing hologram of some sort- and she does, she goes into a trance-like state and is vulnerable to attack. She is able to stay for the maximum of thirty minutes in a past or present event ; and she walks around like a spirit observing what's going on, she is not able to be detected or seen - the farther in the past she goes, the more strain and concentration she needs to be able to clearly see the event or else it won't be as valuable or clear. For her being able to see present events ; she is able to use her tail rings as a sort of scrying glass - being able to see things happening in real-time in another place and once an event has happened or she visits it, it can't be revisited again. This goes for any event in the timeline - past,present, or future ; once she has seen or being in that "memory" or "time stream" she cannot visit it again.

Ethereal Flames
A simple power ; this is the flames that the female is able to breath. Her flames are a bright cyan colored with a whitish outline to them. These flames are very hot and no joking manner.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
+ Her Intelligence
+ Being Older = More Experienced
+ Quick Thinker
+ Resourceful
+ Good Flyer
+ Somewhat Patient
+ She's Rather Loyal
+ A Fierce Protector
+ Strategic
+ Gifted With A Silver Tongue

Weaknesses
- Powers Are Very Draining
- Low Empathy ; Only Cares For A Select Few
- Manipulative At Times
- Holds Intense Grudges
- Is Very Possessive & Territorial
- Her Stoicism
- Doesn't Trust Easy
- Can Be A Bit Of A Bitch At Times
- Doesn't Do Well With New People Or Strangers
- Can Be A Bit Bloodlusty

Crush:
There Is One She Holds Dear To Her Heart ;
But She's Just So Mad At Him Right Now . . .
Mate:
It's A Rather . . . Complicated Situation
Kin:
None
Offspring:
. . . . . .
Affiliations:
TBD
Other:

Edited at July 9, 2024 10:50 PM by Spellbound
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 02:28 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Keraunovlöjak

Class: Storm
Specialization: Long Range- Warrior
Rider: Fallon Hayes

Appearance:
Keraunovlöjak is an abomination of a dragon. He's absolutely hideous and disgusting, in a horrifying way. His appearance often causes others to run before they get to know him. His size makes it even worse. He is about 26 feet tall, with a wingspan of 78 feet long. He's expected to grow two times as big are he already is in the next hundred or two hundred years. He also is about 78 feet long from his nose to the tip of his tail, just as long as his wings, adding to how huge he is. He weighs about fifty tons currently, which is about the weight of a huge giganotosaurus. In fact, he was about as big as a fully grown giganotosaurus would probably be when he was 248 years old, meaning he doubled in size over the last 400 years. An extra detail, when his wings flap, it sounds like thunder, which is great for stealth in storms. Just for extra information, he has a lot of tears and holes in his wing patagiums.
Keraunovlöjak's face is the most horrifying part about him. He has no lips to cover the teeth inside his mouth, so he's permanently snarling at all times. When he smiles, it looks more like an evil grin then anything. Adding onto the horrifying look, his teeth are stained yellow and red, proving that he's a carnivorous dragon if you couldn't tell by just looking at him. His eyes are quite big. They are colored in a light yellow color, with orange fading. His eye's pupils are lighter colored than normal due to having partial blindness in both of them. This blindness doesn't affect him much, considering he was born with it like that, and is totally used to it. His eyes are constantly leaking tears for some reason. He isn't crying, his eyes just get dry really fast, so they water more often. Even more tears come out of his eyes when he's flying due to him lacking a seal that goes over them to prevent them from getting dry because of the wind. Don't think that means his eyes are unhealthy, because they aren't. They are very healthy, just strange.
Keraunovlöjak body also possesses some horrifying features. One of them being how incredibly skinny he is. His ribcage is showing through his skin, (yes, skin. He has no scales) despite how much he eats. He may have just eaten a feast minutes ago, but his stomach still pains with hunger. Perhaps he just has incredibly high metabolism? It's a mystery. He has a tiny strip of his left side completely torn off, almost deep enough to the point where bones are showing. He has many scars all over his body, especially on his maw, which is basically torn apart by claw marks. Lots of spears from years ago manage to cling on him from some evil humans that decided to attack him. No matter how hard he tried to get the spears out, they never came out. His gray skin looks as if it's barely clinging to his body at all times, like some kind of cryptid creature from a horror film. His ram-like horns are a dark gray color, and his hole-filled, torn wing patagiums are a light gray color.
Keraunovlöjak voice sounds like thunder, with his d's and b's and th's booming like thunder. His voice is deep and menacing, like a villian you'd often see in a movie. He isn't a villian in any way possible though.

Personality:
An aura of wonder and mystery linger around this dragon, like a cloud of fog in a forest. The wonder what might be in there, but the fear as well. Keraunovlöjak isn't a dragon to be toyed with in any way, but is definitely a dragon you want on your side.
Keraunovlöjak may be quiet and reserved, but he's strong, a ferocious when put to the test. His abomination of an appearance basically screams his main personality, which gives you quite a surprise when he shows you his second one. He is ferocious, unable to be broken to a tame dragon, and in a way, cruel. His hatred for humans carves his entire personality, and his desire for revenge guiding his path. He shows no mercy towards any of those creatures he sees. He would gladly destroy the whole world just for them to vanish forever, and would also be the one to repair it when the war ends. Everything he's ever dreamed about was their end, but he's got a long way to go before his dreams ever becomes reality.
Keraunovlöjak is almost always the understanding and accepting dragon. He can take big information bombs very easily nowadays, since he's had many of them told to him in the past. In certain situations, he can be very understanding, but in other situations, his social anxiety can cause him to basically enter into paralysis. Though he may be understanding, KV is a very territorial dragon. Despite how understanding he can be, he doesn't tolerate disrespect to his borders. He will act very violently to strangers who invade his personal space, or put one claw over his territory. This makes him considered unnecessarily dominant around others and a bit possessive of his territory and everything inside it. And he is very dominant, and he is very possessive, but he only is to ensure that no one starts disregarding the borders of his land. He wants to make sure everyone understands that he won't tolerate disrespect to his authority. He's never really willing to share.
Keraunovlöjak.. he's very hard to please when it comes to interaction. He likes social interaction, yes, but only to a certain extent. He enjoys hanging out with his friends and having a good time, as long as no one starts highlighting him. He absolutely despises any kind of attention from a group of four or more dragons. The only attention he deems acceptable from a large group is when they're praising him for something he did. He despises every other kind of attention. Keraunovlöjak is perfectly fine with attention from one or two dragons. In fact, that's the company he prefers to have. He is a kind of dragon that prefers to have one or two close friends, but remain a stranger to everyone else. He'd be content with everyone knowing him as the antisocial dragon, with only his few best friends knowing his true colors.

Abilities:
Storm Breath: Keraunovlöjak has two different breath abilities. A storm breath and a fog breath. His storm breath sounds like lightning and is a bolt of lightning. The longer he charges this breath, the more powerful it is. He can fire this into his fog or mist breath to create a mini storm cloud if he wishes. This does use quite a decent amount of his energy though, so he only uses it when the situation is dire.

Fog/Mist Breath: Basically just a breath of fog or mist. Can make those inside a cloud of it get disoriented if it's a really big one. The size of it depends on how long Usanisinuru charges it. He has a "switch" in his mind to swap between his fog breath and his mist breath. His fog breath is denser and doesn't hang in the air, while his mist breath looks like evaporating water. This doesn't use as much of his charge, but it can become draining to make big clouds with it.

Storm Manipulation: While Keraunovlöjak cannot generate a storm out of thin air, he can manipulate the electricity inside of storms, naturally made or not. He could probably make a great duo with another dragon who does have actual weather manipulation abilities. A bonus is that he can use the electricity inside storms to charge himself back up!

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Brute Strength: Keraunovlöjak can really handle a lot. His big and muscular frame helps him battle other dragons of his size easier. This strength is both physical, and mental. His heart is strong, despite his capability of getting emotional. He can handle lots of pain, and never give up.

Stealth: Keraunovlöjak is huge, but he's very stealthy. When up in the sky, his wingbeats are loud, but they can be mistaken as thunder. His stealth capabilites are even better when there's a storm going on nearby. He has a harder time hiding in dark areas due to his bioluminescent scales, but in forests, he's great at hiding.

Mimicry: Keraunovlöjak can mimic sounds of other creatures really well for a dragon. He could probably figure out how to make regular animal sounds. He can even say a couple words in human language properly, and he can comprehend human language very well for a dragon. He's been around them a lot, and he managed to learn their language just by listening to them speak.

Darkness: While Keraunovlöjak is fine under the shade of storm clouds or trees, it's the night that is concerning. This is because Keraunovlöjak needs sunlight to be in his best mood. Without sunlight for a long while, he can begin to feel drained and tired after a while of being out of the sun. This is because of another one of his weaknesses.

Solar Charging: Continuing, Keraunovlöjak has to be charging under the sun for long enough to feel active. He has to sun himself for hours some days to keep running, and if he misses an hour of sun time, he's not gonna be having a good day. If he runs out of solar charge, he'll feel tired and exhausted. This is because he needs to absorb the energy in the sunlight, not the sunlight in general.

Partial Blindness: Keraunovlöjak can have quite a difficult time seeing things due to partial blindness, and the tears constantly leaking from his eyes that cloud up his vision.

Temper Issues: Let's just say, Keraunovlöjak has some terrible temper issues. He gets incredibly grumpy and angry when one little thing doesn't go correct. He can also get sad or frustrated easy too. Part it really isn't his fault though.. his parents gave him a hard time throughout his entire childhood. Keraunovlöjak tries to stop himself, but he can't really help it. He hides sadness very well, and rarely cries, but he can't hide anger. He's still a nice guy, just a bit unstable.

Affilations:
Open- PM me!
Aýnabat: Keraunovlöjak's one and only friend ever since his family passed. These two were each other's support during times of hardship, with Kerauno supporting Aýna while she was injured, and in return, Aýna was his therapy during his grieving. Ever since they became friends, Kerauno's mental state has been slowly healing, and his temper is also beginning to get better, and that's all thanks to this wonderful dragon that he's proud to call his best friend. He couldn't dream of a world without Aýnabat in it. She is the only dragon Kerauno trusts anymore, and the only dragon that he will trust for a long time.
When interacting with her, Keraunovlöjak displays his loving and kind personality that's often hidden behind closed doors. He is very fond of Aýnabat, and cares deeply for her. Seeing her sad or hurt breaks his heart, so he tries his very best to ensure her safety and happiness. It's the only thing that keeps him living properly instead of laying inside a cave for the remainder of his life.

Kin: Open for a sibling!

Crush: Open

Mate:
Keraunovlöjak used to have one, but she's gone now.
Perhaps he may be open to try a relationship again... someday.

Offspring:
Keraunovlöjak had offspring in the past. We don't talk about that though.

Other:
Finished!
I might write Keraunovlöjak a backstory eventually.
If you're wondering about his nickname, it was a total coincidence that kv meant kilovolt, but I love it now. ^^
If you see his original name, Usanisinuru in here, just ignore it please. His name is Keraunovlöjak.

Hmm.. I really loved Viserion. It's a shame he had to die. I might make a character inspired off him sometime in the future.

Edited at July 10, 2024 10:07 AM by Matunda

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us