Crescent Nightwalker
07:41:19 Aurora / Crezzie / L
...I froze chat again!..🤔
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:37:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Hi Serpents!
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:36:39 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Who else is here to take a small escape from the crazy sudden turbulence in politics?
One thing I haven't said in chat all day that I'm asking now is, how's everyone else here doing?
 Serpents
07:35:41 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me
 Zeraphia
07:29:33 Vah was attacked
Stygian

I honestly might--
 Stygian Forest
07:21:14 
Zeraphia

Turn that down?
 Zeraphia
07:18:35 Vah was attacked
Stygian

It's been slow going that's for sure. I also have a "conquer" one for the tundra and ugh. 0/10 not my favorite.
 Stygian Forest
07:14:30 
Zeraphia

I had one and they went nonexistent.
 Rykio
07:14:24 An Attic.
Looking at my suggestions, and this is the only one that hasn't been added (scroll down a bit). -WP Click- Your ideas? :)
 Zeraphia
07:12:37 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh I have two quests for coyote and they're nonexistent.
 Stygian Forest
07:12:10 
Zeraphia

Try having Coyote go extinct when you have to beat them up in Explore.
 Zeraphia
07:10:54 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh man, it's always when you need them the most that they're just gone.
 Stygian Forest
07:10:22 
Zeraphia

Just exploring and working on quests. 50 more squirrels to go.
 Feiella
07:10:04 Fei the writer
Forest
I don't manage my wolves
 Forest Dwelling
07:08:58 Floor
@Feiella

Oh geez- that's a lot to manage. How do you do it?
 Feiella
07:07:42 Fei the writer
Forest
If there was then I wouldn't have so many wolves lol
 Zeraphia
07:07:18 Vah was attacked
Of course!
 Forest Dwelling
07:07:08 Floor
@Zera

Noted, thank you!
 Zeraphia
07:06:08 Vah was attacked
Forest

Nope! Have fun and build your empire!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Grizzly Bear : -1
Margay : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPDecember 26, 2023 11:48 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Actually, nevermind, I just realized I can't do this right now.

Edited at December 26, 2023 11:55 PM by the Wayne pack
Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPDecember 26, 2023 11:55 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Welp. Nevermind

the Wayne pack said:
May I reserve the Co-leader of the Void dragons?

Edited at December 26, 2023 11:55 PM by Salem
Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPDecember 27, 2023 10:05 AM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is the High Priestess female?
Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPDecember 27, 2023 10:08 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Yuppers
Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPDecember 27, 2023 10:17 AM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
I can change her height if I have to. She was based off one of my other OC's.
Name: Spirit
Role: member of Fire dragons
Sexuality (optional):
Pronouns: he/him
Description (at least 6 sentences): dragon form- (I can't find a base description requirements for fire dragons in this RP, so I adopted on of my favorite sketches. If it needs to be more dragon-like, let me know) Spirit has a thick long fire red snake like body ending in a whip. Her tail ends in an icy blue whip. From her front talons, four, butterfly like wings, emerge. They are a dark orange, bordered with what seems like the color of the sun. Her wings are nearly translucent, giving the orange and yellow, a crystal sort of texture/feeling/look. She has eight legs instead of the four most have, and they're a bit dragonfly like. Centered at the front of her body, her legs are a striped orange and yellow, with red tinges here and there to create the idea that there is a fire within her legs. Her eyes are a slight dark grey, some may call it hazel. Her eyes seem dull and void, as if nothing is happening behind them.
human form- Spirit is unnaturally short for a human. She is only five foot tall, but something about her form makes her seem imposing, even to those towering above her. Her hair is a dark red, matching the scales in her dragon form. Her eyes are a dark grey, or some may call it hazel. She is often found wearing a sweat shirt and sweat pants. She is not known to have accessories in either form.
Personality (4 Minimum): Spirit is an ambitious dragon. Though young, she already has her sights set on the top spot, which she hopes to reach one day. She understands the challenges, but is cautious. She doesn't do anything without triple checking with someone. Sometimes quadruple checking. Spirit is nervous of what others think of her, afraid of their opinions.
Likes (2 at least): training, just flying around, being alone
Dislikes (at least 2): talking to others, being in front of a large crowd, being in a crowd in general
Other: cryptic
Name: Camarie Teria
Role: high priestess of coven/witches
Sexuality (optional):
Pronouns: they/them
Description (at least 6 sentences): Camarie is five foot seven inches tall. She has dark brown, on first sight almost black, hair, with a few natural blond streaks. She is most known for a small birthmark like hair on her right eyebrow that's exceptionally long plus nearly white. Her hair falls only an inch below her shoulders, but she often puts it up in a bun or ponytail. Her eyes are a deep sea blue, as if there are many secrets behind them that are as unknown as the deep sea. She is often found wearing a black T-shirt and black leggings. She wears a watch on her left arm and a charm bracelet on the other.
Personality (4 Minimum): Camarie is often unsure of herself, often lacking in self-esteem. She usually makes decisions for the coven wisely, but it's often personal decisions she's stuck on. She doesn't like to ask for assistance, often tackling problems on her own. She thinks she understands the importance of a group, she doesn't really prefer it.
Likes (2 at least): problem solving on her own, doing anything to keep herself busy
Dislikes (at least 2): asking for assistance, working in a group (but she'll do it if it's the best for the coven)

Edited at December 28, 2023 09:35 AM by Blood Moon Christmas
Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPDecember 27, 2023 08:34 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I would like the dragons to have a name that can be more like a humans name so they can connect better like a one word name (ex: Fire, flame, gold) or a name that's more human like Mara.
You don't need to change it but that's just something I'd like because it'll help form a bond with a human easier.
I'd like the form edited so the beginning of Spirit's human form isn't "Feng" lol I think that was an accident :3
Otherwise accepted
There's no base for what a dragon can be, they come in all sorts of sizes and what not, they just have to have colours based on their element.
I just woke up so I'll add them to the list after I've eaten breakfast

Blood Moon Christmas said:
I can change her height if I have to. She was based off one of my other OC's.
Name: Spiritchaser
Role: member of Fire dragons
Sexuality (optional):
Pronouns: he/him
Description (at least 6 sentences): dragon form- (I can't find a base description requirements for fire dragons in this RP, so I adopted on of my favorite sketches. If it needs to be more dragon-like, let me know) Spiritchaser has a thick long fire red snake like body ending in a whip. Her tail ends in an icy blue whip. From her front talons, four, butterfly like wings, emerge. They are a dark orange, bordered with what seems like the color of the sun. Her wings are nearly translucent, giving the orange and yellow, a crystal sort of texture/feeling/look. She has eight legs instead of the four most have, and they're a bit dragonfly like. Centered at the front of her body, her legs are a striped orange and yellow, with red tinges here and there to create the idea that there is a fire within her legs. Her eyes are a slight dark grey, some may call it hazel. Her eyes seem dull and void, as if nothing is happening behind them.
human form- Feng is unnaturally short for a human. She is only five foot tall, but something about her form makes her seem imposing, even to those towering above her. Her hair is a dark red, matching the scales in her dragon form. Her eyes are a dark grey, or some may call it hazel. She is often found wearing a sweat shirt and sweat pants. She is not known to have accessories in either form.
Personality (4 Minimum): Spiritchaser is an ambitious dragon. Though young, she already has her sights set on the top spot, which she hopes to reach one day. She understands the challenges, but is cautious. She doesn't do anything without triple checking with someone. Sometimes quadruple checking. Spiritchaser is nervous of what others think of her, afraid of their opinions.
Likes (2 at least): training, just flying around, being alone
Dislikes (at least 2): talking to others, being in front of a large crowd, being in a crowd in general
Name: Camarie Teria
Role: high priestess of coven/witches
Sexuality (optional):
Pronouns: they/them
Description (at least 6 sentences): Camarie is five foot seven inches tall. She has dark brown, on first sight almost black, hair, with a few natural blond streaks. She is most known for a small birthmark like hair on her right eyebrow that's exceptionally long plus nearly white. Her hair falls only an inch below her shoulders, but she often puts it up in a bun or ponytail. Her eyes are a deep sea blue, as if there are many secrets behind them that are as unknown as the deep sea. She is often found wearing a black T-shirt and black leggings. She wears a watch on her left arm and a charm bracelet on the other.
Personality (4 Minimum): Camarie is often unsure of herself, often lacking in self-esteem. She usually makes decisions for the coven wisely, but it's often personal decisions she's stuck on. She doesn't like to ask for assistance, often tackling problems on her own. She thinks she understands the importance of a group, she doesn't really prefer it.
Likes (2 at least): problem solving on her own, doing anything to keep herself busy
Dislikes (at least 2): asking for assistance, working in a group (but she'll do it if it's the best for the coven)

Edited at December 27, 2023 08:34 PM by Salem
Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPDecember 27, 2023 10:34 PM

Leviathan's ghost

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a coven witch, and a water dragon leader please?

Edited at December 27, 2023 10:37 PM by Ghost of Satan past
Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPDecember 27, 2023 10:55 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Yup!

Ghost of Satan past said:
Can I reserve a coven witch, and a water dragon leader please?

Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPJanuary 9, 2024 09:48 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Even though i let the time slip by a little, coven witch and water dragon leader are both back open
Celestial Companions | Open | Dragon Spirit Guide RPJanuary 9, 2024 10:10 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve a fire dragon leader and a water dragon member

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us