Wolf Play : The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
11:54:05 Silver (She/her)
Guys it s spooky season in 7 mins should I change my pack name to a Halloween name?
 technoblade
11:53:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Amor

best to soak it in.

Leon

Bioluminescent werms my beloved
 The Sigma
11:51:49 Leon, Sigma
Techno

Yeah, I see it now ^^

I love the markings, so much dedication lol (wish I could be the same ToT)

Glow in the dark werm :o
 Ámor
11:51:48 On haitus
@Techno
im normally not allowed overtime *^*
 ZEFHYR
11:50:53 
(laughing) i had to backtrack in this chat a bit to figure something out and nearlty drowned in my grape juice. re: the "first one to move is gay" and the room begins to SHAKE
 technoblade
11:49:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

Did you see the updated werm?
 The Sigma
11:49:21 Leon, Sigma
Techno

Hello!

Sty

No, nothing new. You?
 technoblade
11:48:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon! :D
 Stygian Forest
11:48:13 
Leon

Anything new happen?
 Luna🌕
11:47:53 Silver (She/her)
I gave him the biggest Sid eye known to mankind and kicked him out of my room
 The Sigma
11:46:28 Leon, Sigma
Luna

WHATT oof, that situation could either deescalate into jokes or become an embarrassing moment you occasionally are tormented by :,)
 Disturbing Mushroom
11:44:45 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Luna,
Ive started answering espanol now and it drives my brothers insane but they still ask the question
 Luna🌕
11:44:09 Silver (She/her)
Froggy
My parents donÂ’t know what it means so they just pick a random language and say itÂ….
 technoblade
11:43:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Thank you! Working on the mushrooms now :D
 Luna🌕
11:43:24 Silver (She/her)
Leon
He did it once when my whole friend group was at my house and 2 of the boys are gay and it was hella awkward
 Disturbing Mushroom
11:42:45 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Luna,
Everytime my brothers do that i start flailing lol
 Zeraphia
11:42:37 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oooh that looks fabulous!
 Cruella
11:42:26 ⚫Cruella⚪
Thank you Katy,
I will take a look!
 Ryujin
11:42:11 Elduin (he, Him)
good night chat
 Nevermore.
11:41:55 Never/Nev
Katy

Ah, see I don't have locations on anyone except for stalking them online.

Hopefully he heads home soon then. At least he isn't alone.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Coyote : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 15, 2023 08:36 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving the Twin Girl spot please!
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 15, 2023 08:36 PM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
Reserving the Twin Girl spot please!

Reserved!
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 15, 2023 09:04 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Angelina Rose Madden
Role:
Maddens Family Twin
Appearance:
The young woman is a pleasure to be around, yes...but also a beautiful sight to see.
Angelina is an average sized girl, with a height of around 5'6 feet tall. She weighs about 110 pounds and has the body structure of an hourglass. Angelina doesn't have sharp curves around her waist and other parts of her body, no, she has a smooth frame, an elegant, pleasant structure. She has a diamond-shaped face with a softly pointed nose. Her eyes are big and are a dark blue color, while her lips are soft and plump. Angelina has a soft cream colored skin tone with small freckles that powder her nose bridge and cheeks.
As for the young woman's hair, its a light, hazelnut colored brown, she has natural blonder highlighter throughout her hair though. You can find Angelica almost always wearing it in a French braided bun that sits nearly atop her head. She wears a light blue hair pin that hold it together.
Angelina can be found wearing a looser corset in which is covered in her usual atire, a few layers of undercoat and then a light blue dress with a low cut v-shape at the chest. The sleeves are slick and soft, almost a velevety texture while she wears white gloves and white short-heeled shoes. On the occasion of a dance, ball, or another sort of special occasion, the young woman always dresses to impress, makeup, dresses, jewelry, and more.
Personality:
Elegant || Reserved || Quiet || Altruistic || Selfless || Loyal || Patient || Stubborn || Clingy || Active || Thoughtful || Protective || Observant || Sweet || Warm-Hearted || Dedicated || Curious || Considerate || Hardworking || Charismatic || Persuasive || Modest || Flexible || Dear || Capable || Respectful and Respectable || Friendly || Quick to Trust || Amusing || Obedient || Tidy, She Must Have Everything Clean || Fancy || Good-Natured || Wishful || Direct || Hopeful || Focused || Bright || Relaxed || Understanding
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
- Persuasiveness, As Angelina is quite the charming young woman, she can easily get what she wants and desires. Rarely can anyone say "no" to her precious self.
- Accents, A strange strength indeed, and a newly discovered one at that. She practices these on her own, as to not disturb her family or other people. She has found herself to do a pretty good American accent, and she has been practicing her Italian accent.
- Caretaker, She is always looking after her younger siblings when she can, especially if a nanny is not present that day. Though she does have limited time to do this because she is always quite busy.
- Beauty, Something she, point blank, does not lack in. As she has grow up, Angelina has grown into quite the attractive young lady.
Weaknesses
- Slow Recognization, She might take quite the while to figure something out or catch up to the message of something said.
- Trusts Easily, Angelina is to wishful for her own good at times, she may go into something and not realize what it is because she is too trusting of the person to quickly.
- Children, Her love for small children only heightens, she would do anything for her younger siblings and will always try to help children in need or if their asking for help.
Likes & Dislikes:
- Dancing, She absolutely loves it when she gets to attend or host a ball or a dance.
- Socializing ⁄ Mingling, The young woman finds it quite fun to meet new people, maybe even possible suitors.
- Horses, As she has only even seen the beautiful creatures she loves their elegance and beauty. She wishes she could ride one someday...
- Theater, Angelina very much likes it when she gets to be taken to the theater, she is always impressed on how skilled the actors performances are.
- Family Life, Yes, her family cam be a bit...much, at times, but she loves them nonetheless. She will eventually grow up to want a family of her own.
Dislikes
- Rushed Paces, She doesn't like feeling as though she has to get things done as quickly as some people would like. She must take her own time and not be rushed.
- Rudeness or people being Disrespectful, She will not stand for it. She will gladly tell them off or tell a nearby elder.
- Pushy Suitors, As Angelina find most suitors quite attractive she might have a bit of a problem catching onto their behavior or attitude but one red flag, and she will drop them immediately. One of these red flags is pushiness
-
Family Dynamics:
Open!
Other:
She is finished!
Opal^^

Edited at October 16, 2023 04:06 PM by Biologist at Work
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 15, 2023 09:33 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving youngest brother if possible :D

Edited at October 15, 2023 09:35 PM by Valravn
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 15, 2023 09:36 PM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

Valravn said:
Reserving youngest brother if possible :D

Reserving!
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 15, 2023 09:55 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished Angelina!
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 16, 2023 03:27 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving youngest sister!
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 16, 2023 09:00 AM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
I have finished Angelina!

You're missing something in other but besides that she's good to go!
edit: you`re accepted!

Edited at October 16, 2023 04:20 PM by Corgerus
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 16, 2023 09:00 AM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
Reserving youngest sister!

Reserved!
The Madden Family | Victorian Era RP | Open!October 16, 2023 12:32 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral