Wolf Play : Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!
Chatbox
 Anxiety
02:18:17 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? I need a win for a quest :')
 Revelry
02:16:01 Rev
I need a gold crown gear
 Disturbing Mushroom
02:11:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
My little brother and i share a room and hes asleep, but i very clearly heard him say, "How bout window? How bout-" and then he was silent again lol
 distant-screams
02:09:26 katy | beetle
ok haha, arrax will receive the fancy new dye ^^
 Arachne
02:08:58 Ara/Kat
Katy
yesss!!
 distant-screams
02:04:59 katy | beetle
updateBrains is so funny to me for no reason
 starmutt
02:04:30 marsh | they/it
-Click-
he gone
 Icywolve pack
02:02:32 Elektra/Raven
This event is gonna be hard to BE train
 distant-screams
02:02:24 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
should i throw the spectre dye on this dude when i get it?
 starmutt
02:01:15 marsh | they/it
broke gullin :(
 starmutt
01:56:25 marsh | they/it
new forg!!
 Disturbing Mushroom
01:55:14 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Alright, new avi!
 distant-screams
01:52:23 katy | beetle
hey chat
 Anxiety
01:50:40 ancient as hell
it is not biome specific :)
 starmutt
01:48:41 marsh | they/it
it's an encounter you can run into :o not sure if its biome specific
 Nevermore.
01:47:39 Never/Nev
Wistman's woods is just forest biome, right?
 Destinations End
01:45:28 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Zef
Just keep at it and you'll get the hang of it :)
 Everlasting Torment
01:45:09 Anubis, Samael
Ah ok thanks
 starmutt
01:44:42 marsh | they/it
@Anubis
cp item
-WP Click-
 Everlasting Torment
01:43:20 Anubis, Samael
What does the soal of the dead do?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Caiman : +1
Grizzly Bear : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 6, 2023 11:38 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ V A L D A ~
Pack:
Lunar Pack
Hunter
Desired Rank:
Lead Hunter
Appearance:
Valda is quite a sight to look at. Her pelt will remind you of the infamous season of winter. She is seen as an average sized female that stands at 30 inches and weighs approximately 155 pounds. She has a thick coat to protect herself from the colder climates, as that is where she originated from. Being the rank she is, Valda has gained slight muscle from being overly active and always on the move. Aside from the muscular parts of her, she still keeps that feminine build to her, with her soft expressions and mature sense of movements. As stated, her pelt is seen as a snowy color. Her base coat is white with cream highlights here and there. Her back and parts of her tail are scattered with a dark grey. Valda's face is outlined in light grey that compliments her fairly well. Valda takes pride in her appearance, that being said she makes sure her pelt is neatly groomed at all times. If you ever see Valda's pelt a mess, then you know something is wrong.
Valda possesses a long bushy tail that has a slight curve upward. Her tail length is about one foot long. She has fairly pointed ears that have a lot to do with her expressions and how she is feeling.Valda's eyes are an icy grey that always have a soft and nurturing look to them. If you took one look at Valda's parents, you'd immediately see that Valda takes her appearance from her mother rather than her father. Her mother was a beautiful grey she-wolf and Valda is an exact replica of her. As for her father, he was a charcoal black brute. Valda's siblings mainly either took their appearance from their father or they became a mix of the two.
Personality:
A mature and nurturing wolf, most would say. Valda has always had the more motherly character traits to her. This is due to the fact that her parents were always gone whether they were hunting or making sure there were no threats to the family of wolves. Because of this, as the oldest, Valda took up the role to take care of her siblings until their parents were back. This created a deep love for pups. Many are surprised she hasn't had any of her own yet. The thoughts have definitely crossed her mind once or twice but currently she is focusing on her job within the pack.
Intelligence was always an important trait for Valda. Seeing as most need intelligence in order to survive. At least that is how the she wolf feels. Being a mastermind isn't easy. But Valda took up the role fairly quick. She was taught many useful things by her parents. Valda would participate in sparring matches with her siblings to work on her reflexes and speed. She was taught what berries were good or bad, how to become an efficient hunter, and much more.
Loyalty. A very important thing for the female. Valda has grown up with a few traitors here and there. She is known to show compassion towards everyone she meets. It is very easy to gain Valda's trust, but also very hard to earn it back once broken. She takes loyalty very serious and believes it reflects on who you are as a wolf. Valda is a very trustworthy wolf as it is. She sees the hood in everyone and believes others might need a friend at times. Though this does not mean she is stupid. Valda can see right through malicious acts and she will call you out for it.
Romance was always a very tough situation with Valda. She has never really thought about what it would be like to have a mate for life. Valda is very oblivious to obvious signs of flirting and may seem like a bimbo. She was always taught that she does not need a male in order to survive, however this does not mean that she doesnt catch her sights on some she feels connected to. Valda is a hardworking female and always focuses on her job first. Then if some male comes along and they have a connection, then what happens, happens.
+ Quiet Areas +
+ Hunting +
Dislikes:
- Crowded/Noisy Areas -
- Bees -
- Mud -
Strengths:
+ Mastermind +
+ Speed +
+ Endurance +
Weaknesses:
- Brute Strength -
- Second Guesses Herself -
- Climbing -
Kin:
Open!
Affiliations:
Open!
Crush:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to @Lakela on DA}
   Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 8, 2023 10:23 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Ankou
"Don't be afraid. This will be nice and quick.."
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
Pack:
The Lunar Pack
Warrior
Appearance:
A handsome male, as most would say. Ankou struts with pride, which others notice first. He has expressions that are very hard to read. Nobody knows if he is feeling content or annoyed. And he likes to keep it that way. Usually though, if he is annoyed he will not hesitate to say something. His demeanor is mixed with confidence yet intimidation. He carries those masculine features that tend to intimidate others fairly quickly. Ankou stands at roughly 34 inches and weighs approximately 178 pounds. His build features mostly muscle that is hidden by his fur. Ankou's build is simply what helps him during fights. He is fairly large compared to others and he is not afraid to use that to his advantage. His pelt is fairly thick, it's very useful when he is experiencing harsh weather. Ankou's fur is a mixture of almost spring like colors. His main base is a creamy color with highlights of tan. Ankou has a mask outlining his face that is colored almost an ashy grey. He has black painted mainly on his back side, and also outlining his tail and ears. His tail is fairly long and notoriously fluffy. Ankou possesses amber colored hues that appear to be striking when in direct sunlight. His nose is a charcoal black, matching his inner ears.
Personality:
words
words
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Offspring:
N/A
Kin:
Open
Affiliation:
Open
Other:
(Credits for all images go to @Lakela on DA)

Edited at May 10, 2023 10:16 AM by M I S E R Y
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 16, 2023 01:32 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve alpha male of Lunar pack?
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 16, 2023 01:42 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
the tea drinkers,
reserved!
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 16, 2023 01:44 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Nightlock Beta Female , Nightlock Warrior, A Lunar Apprentice, & Lunar Pack Delta
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 16, 2023 02:05 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res Healer Apprentice and Beta Female and Lead Hunter of Lunar Pack please ^^

Edited at April 16, 2023 02:06 PM by Foxspirit
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 16, 2023 02:33 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
spellbound,
reserved!
foxspirit,
i can reserve beta female and lead hunter but i already have a character that is the healer apprentice in lunar pack
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 16, 2023 02:37 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
I meant Nightlock-* Sorry I saw that, I meant Nightlock TwT My brain isn't working, my apologies
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 16, 2023 02:50 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
you're all good! were all the ranks that you wanted to reserve in nightlock then? or just the healer apprentice? as spellbound just reserved beta female of nightlock
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!April 16, 2023 02:52 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Only healer apprentice as Nightlock, the others as Lunar ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us