10:21:25 Insane | Sanity
Hallow <3
-WP Click-
 Apothecary
10:21:02 Medicinally Autistic
Hehe
 Insane Sanity
10:20:53 Insane | Sanity
Hallow,, I actually have one more for you but I'm going to send her after she pops :p
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:35 Hallow, Eve
Also Hi Apothecary lol.
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:14 Hallow, Eve
I am ok being part of this scheme :D
 Salom_
10:20:00 Sal, Salmon
Fairy
That would be awesome. He's deginitely not very pretty
 Fairy Tale Wolves
10:18:36 Fairy
-WP Click-
Thinking I might max cp this dude for fun. He is literally the uglist wolf ive ever bred
 Insane Sanity
10:18:10 Insane | Sanity
Hallow, no you're not. Little do you know I'm dumping all my bad wolves on you >:3 and then giving you dominance so that you can benefit my alliance :p so the alliance wins more battles and therefore makes more mush xD it's all part of my elaborate scheme to rule WP
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:06 Hallow, Eve
Insane I am eternally in your debt
 Insane Sanity
10:15:28 Insane | Sanity
AC stands for All Common, it means they don't have any rare noses or coat colors ^^
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 01:17 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also, may I reserve a dream dragon? I made one for a previous RP of yours, but I never got to use it! I'll make a rider as well
---
Also, YES bring Nico back :DDD

Edited at September 5, 2022 01:18 PM by Ciao
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 01:18 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course <3
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 01:19 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
╓═══════ ☽ ═══════╖

Zehra

Arabic origins, meaning beautiful, bright, brilliant

╙═══════ ≈ ═══════╜

Power Type: Dream dragon
Appearance:

This dragon is a young, yet dangerous creature. Her height is roughly 13 ft at the shoulder, not nearly a towering giant, but don’t let this deceive you. Zehra has a lithe build, and powerful wings allowing her flight. Her weight, is also a bit lighter. For such a “powerful” dragoness how will she be able to deal with the threat of larger dragons? This lies in her power, Zehra is a creature who can manipulate dreams, which doesnt seem all-powerful until you experience it yourself. When she strikes she strikes hard and fast. She is agile and quick compared to those larger than her. While her height doesn’t take on the impressive, or fear-inspiring look, the rest of her appearance makes up for it. Her head is adorned with six ivory horns, this strong material is a faint blue, nearly white appearance. Her first two horns top her head and curve up and back slightly, with two slightly smaller horns doing the same in between them. Her last two horns curve around to the front of her face, guarding it against attacks coming from the side, they line up with her jaw(similar to Brontes). Her facial features are rather sharp, her snout having a slight downward hook to it. Similar to that of a bird of prey, though not as long and unnatural looking. Zehra’s fangs are occasionally visible along the edge of her mouth. Zehra’s actual face shape is more slender, with smaller thick scales interlocking in a uniform pattern covering her face, her natural amour. The color of her face, overall, is a simple white.

Now this creature's eyes are rather stunning: a piercing blue, nearly white color is what they appear to be at a first glance, with small black vertical slits for pupils. Enlarging in the dark to allow her better vision during the hours when there is little light. Upon closer inspection, you can see light blue and gray flecks surrounding her pupil and an iced color ring surrounding her outer Iris. This dragon also has two eyelids, one is a translucent light blue color, hardly visible to the eye unless you look close to notice a slight foggy appearance to her iris. This eyelid she typically uses to block smaller debris from entering her eye, such as dust, while still being able to see. It can also help block brighter lights, almost like a pair of natural sunglasses. The second is her normal eyelid, completely visible when closed.

A special feature Zehra possesses is her wings. A pair that is out of the ordinary. Typically when you think of a dragon you visualize one with a single set of wings. Well, Zehra has two sets of wings. She tends to hide one, keeping it pressed almost seamlessly against her body. But during flight, she uses both, it helps strengthen her flying when she enters the void during her teleportation. A dragon with a single set of wings would not have the same flying capabilities to make it through, instead, they would become stuck in the void. Now her first set of wings are normally sized, while her second set is just slightly smaller, the difference is visible if you take the time to notice this about her. The shape of them is rather batlike, with a stronger membrane connecting the frame holding them together, at the tip of each bone in her wing, is a small spike. The color underneath her wings is a clean white. While on top them is a spirling colorful pattern, of vivid blues, purples, and pinks, with some more opalescent accents, white is the natural color that acts as her "base coat". Zehra earned this striking pattern during the time in which she reached maturity and began to receive her abilities. Now, this pattern is along her entire neck, back, and top of her tail, while her entire underbelly, chest, legs, and below her tail are more of a soft white. Zehra has a small spiral marking on her forehead. She has no other markings besides this on her body. The scales across her chest and underbelly are larger plates, while the rest of her is made up of smaller scales.

Kind of what I was going for with the swirls, only much neater. The image below (c) me. Also imagine the colors more vivid.

IMG-1813.jpg

The last few features you may recognize on this female include the set of spikes she has along her spine. This row leads into the end of her tail and starts at the top of her head near her horns. They are colored a bright white and are not as flimsy as one might think, but rather a similar strength to her horns. When coming across this dragon you can notice a few other things such as her walk, rather quick and slightly hoppy on the ground. Zehra prefers flying, and the action looks almost effortless when she performs it. Though she will keep her head held high even as she may trip as she walks, if slight embarrassment comes from it she will continue to keep it high. Zehra is also one for facial expressions, often using her eyes and mouth to communicate. Her scent is never consistent, traveling through the void changes it depending on where she passes during her time there, though is often a soft scent of flowers and fresh air with which she surrounds herself with.

Personality:

Struggles to register emotions || Confident || Aware || Tense || Fearless & helpful... or at least she tries || Stoic || Selfless || Level headed, for the most part || Resourceful || Strategic || Intelligent || Communication || Passionate || Shiny things || Curious || Open-minded || Maternal || Adventurous || Social || Observant | Empathetic | Imaginative | Free spirited

Zehra is a social being, she likes to surround herself with those she likes and trusts and does enjoy good conversation. However, she does struggle to register emotions others portray. That is why she can be expressive at times herself, trying to make sure others know what she is getting at. A few emotions she may easily confuse are anger with disgust or fear with surprise. She also has a harder time understanding sarcasm, but Zehra is able to understand jokes for the most part. She does like laughing. Misinterpreting emotions can cause a level of confusion before she finally registers what is going on. Usually, the situation will help her decipher, but if she has to react quickly her actions may be slowed. Besides this, she is a generally confident being, she is well-aware of her surroundings, actions, and the situation she is in, which allows her the ability to overcome some of the confusion she may have with emotions. This dragoness will also come across as a bit tense, she tends to be on edge and is not very fond of being surprised. The current situation has heightened her senses and awareness, she won't hesitate to lash out at the unknown. She is not the dragon to throw a surprise party for.

Fearless. What she strives to be and often what she comes across as. Zehra is a brave dragon, risking life and limb to assist others in their quest to escape the carnage of Ederia, and what she will do to help the students get it back. Her selflessness is a rather large part of her personality, she tries her best to be helpful and put on a brave face for those around her, even if her fears are eating away at her on the inside. She is rather stoic in this way. She hates to complain about personal issues when she knows everyone is fighting their own battles. While she appears brave there will be moments when she is caught off guard, sudden darkness, the sight of death, or being left alone will make her feel vulnerable. It is then that you can see her shield crack and her emotions come loose. This occurrence is rather rare unless she is facing her worst fears. She hates to talk about herself, though only her close companions may be trusted with this information, this is so that when she does let down her guard they can be there to help. Besides those few occasions, Zehra is rather level-headed. She does not have much of a temper, but like some, if you purposefully push her buttons she will lash out at you. Zehra is not afraid to tell you off when it comes down to it. The same goes for those arrogant enough to not get the gravity of the situation through their thick skulls. She hates to repeat herself.

Zehra is the type to mirror how others treat her, she will be a ass to those who treat her like one, or she will be caring towards those who care for her. She won't go out of her way to make a friend or to keep a friendship for that matter, if the other is not willing to put in the work, or begins to avoid her. Now, this dragon is rather intelligent. She is careful with her words and with what she chooses to reveal about herself, particularly to those she deems suspicious. Zehra is also quite strategic, planning out her next moves, and calculating the best route to take to get there. She also is good with communication, she can express her opinions in a clear and concise manner, and is generally open-minded when it comes to what others have to say. Unless, of course, the dragon is not credible or has worms for a brain. Another skill of hers is how observant this female can be, she likes to watch others, not in a creepy way such as stalking or staring, but she likes to see reactions. Zehra wants to understand how others think and feel to help her learn to do the same.

With topics, she finds interesting Zehra can become quite passionate. If she really gets into something she may begin to talk fast and grow excited. Some of her favorite topics include tricks with her abilities, flying, and shiny objects. While this dragon is not a collector, she does like to admire various objects she finds or is shown. She particularly likes shiny objects that resemble her markings, with opalescent colors and vivid patterns. She is rather curious when it comes to new findings, and likes to keep an eye out for new things as she travels. While this dragon has a bit of an adventurous side, such as exploring new lands or flying to places she has never been. This adventure is different, running for her life has been both thrilling and terrifying rolled into one. A part of her enjoys the freedom she now possesses, while the other half of her wishes that she could go back to her life before. Despite this feeling she would never return to the Elder Council and the other clans, it is too late to apologize for their actions and she will never feel safe with them again. She is normally not one to hold grudges, but in this case, she will.

This female also has a bit of a maternal side, she does take a liking to the little hatchlings and finds them rather fascinating. If Zehra should ever become a mother she would definitely be a protective creature, keeping a sharp eye on them. She is also an empathetic creature, Zehra cares for her rider, and their feelings.

Rider: Open

Abilities:
The Manipulation of Dreams, whether they be during the day or night, a short nap or a long slumber, is the primary basis of a Dream Class Dragon's powers. They have the ability to control the dreams of whomever they desire. They aren't omniscient, so they don't know their worst fears or nightmares, but they can basically make them dream whatever they desire [within reason]. This does mean they can give you the worst Nightmare they can think of, or the sweetest purest dreams. It also means they can take them too. Dream dragons cannot physically hurt others with their Dreams, but they can make them so vivid it causes them to lash out in reality, inadvertently hurting themselves. If they push hard enough, they can get people to act out in their sleep or sleep walk, which, if they're having nightmares, might cause them to attack others.

Most Dream Dragons who are Old Enough to Learn How can also Project Themselves into the Dreams of other, controlled by her or not. They cannot cause harm to anyone while inside another's dream, more so they're just there to spend time or comminucate with you for some reason. Typically Dream Dragons have to be within the vacinity of whoever's dream they're jumping into.

Dream Dragons Must sleep in order to recharge after using their abilities, until they've slept enough to recharge, they are dreamless.

Strengths:

☽ Breathing, Zehra has the ability to breathe easier at higher altitudes, it is an acquired skill from years of high flying. She's used to it now.

☽ Medium-sized, she has strength, agility, and speed. Though her strength outweighs the other two, speed is followed closely behind.

☽ Wings, this dragon is blessed with two pairs of wings. This allows her to become a strong, efficient flyer, and make it through the void in one piece.

☽ Intelligence, Zehra is a quick thinker and quite resourceful

Weaknesses:

☽ Nyctophobia, Zehra is rather frightened of the dark and prefers to keep herself aglow until she falls asleep. She can't stand not knowing what's hidden behind the dark curtain before her.

☽ Thanatophobia, the fear of death. A small voice in the back of her mind is constantly nagging her with, "they're catching up" or "we're moving too slow". She does fear the hunters will catch and kill them.

☽ Autophobia, the fear of being alone. Zehra is a social creature, and fears ending up on her own

☽ Energy, using her teleportation excessively to travel long distances will drain her quickly and leave her in a vulnerable state. Her power will completely shut down and will be useless for a short period of time. Unless she has access to food and water to bring her energy levels back up quicker.

☽ Dehydration, she needs to be hydrated in order to use her "fog breath", she can become dehydrated if it is overused.

☽ Food, Zehra must be well fed in order to have her glow ability to work, the hungrier she is the fainter it will be. If she is well fed the glow will be bright.

☽ Flying, she especially likes testing how high she can go before suddenly diving, she craves the adrenaline. She also enjoys nighttime flights.

☽ Water, particularly cool streams, and light rain. She likes to roll around and cool off in the water.

☽ Fish, Yum.

☽ Naps, if she can, she prefers to get a lot of her sleep during the day, mostly due to her fear of the dark at night, she won't sleep as much in the dark.

☽ Cool-weather, her fog breath tends to work better during this time, and she finds it more comfortable. Though she dislikes freezing temperatures

☽ Shiny objects, Fascinated by shiny objects, she particularly likes those that look like her

Dislikes:

☽ Being alone, she prefers to surround herself with other dragons, it makes her feel safe

☽ Insufferable dragons, she finds it hard to surround herself with others who continue to show arrogance. With the situation they are in, she doesn't have time for those who want to play idiots.

☽ The dark, Zehra has a large fear of the dark, one of her siblings was taken as a sacrifice for the Elder Council while they were playing in the dark. The situation happened quickly and scared the living daylights out of the young hatchling. She has fear that creatures will come for her in the dark since then.

☽ Harm coming to friends, or harm coming to family for that matter

Affiliations:

Xevioso: Her dear childhood friend who she is rather protective of. Zehra knows he is quite capable of taking care of himself, but she will be regardless. They share many childhood memories together, as well as random adventures over the years.

Other: B)

Edited at September 7, 2022 04:09 PM by Ciao
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 01:20 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Nicodemus Brooks;
Commonly called Nico, Demus, or Brooks
Sexuality:
Pansexual or Bisexual;
Nicodemus doesn't really date. So it's not really known what or if he even has a preference. He himself isn't really sure, because he doesn't really care.
Appearance:

At a glance, Nicodemus can be a relatively intimidating sight, especially for those who aren't familiar with him. Standing at six feet and five inches, the tall young man tends to tower over most who are around him, catching the eyes of everyone without putting in any effort. Who's eyes aren't drawn to someone who literally stands above the crowd? He's not one of those super tall guys with pole like structure either, instead, Nico his meat to his bones, albeit not as much as others. He still holds a lean figure, but one that is athletic with toned muscle clearling lining his physique. He's in good shape, with defined muscle presenting itself where ever there is skin exposed. Nicodemus is by no means rock hard muscle, though he do have perfect choking hands if you know what i mean, or anything of the sort, but he's not someone to count out just because he isn't a double wide either. With his height, even his lean build isn't a light weight, as he comes in at about 213 lbs. He's no push over by any means, and with his muscular build, is capable of holding his own in most fights, but also capable of moving with grace and efficiency. Nicodemus keeps himself in good shape by constantly pushing himself in, well, everything.

Even without his height, it's likely that Nico would still catch the eyes around him for others reasons. The second being his hair. It's long, inky tresses are much longer than one might expect from a man, as they reach down to about his waist, maybe just a bit above. It's naturally straight which makes it's length easier for him to keep well groomed, though it's thickness and weight make it heavy sometimes. The hair is pleasing to the touch though, as it is well kept and is often quite soft to the touch. Not that he's going to let anyone touch his hair. That's a no no. It might be tempting to touch his locks, but it's not something he is going to let just anyone ever do. So avoid the temptation and keep your hands.

Truthfully, though, Nicodemus has a rather striking appearance, as if the combination of height and hair weren't captivating enough. His skin is a pale ivory color, the shade definitely being cold toned, as there is seemingly no warmth in his at all. Being a shade or two above alabaster, his fair skin is relatively unblemished by anything, with the exception of a few scars he has gained across his body. His skin is in great contrast to the inky mane of hair he holds, but the pair of slate gray eyes seem to tie the features together a bit and soften the devastation of their appearance despite being as cold as steel themselves.

Nicodemus' features all hold a familiar trait amongst them, they're all cold, straight edges. His jaw line, which is strong but narrow, sharp enough to cut glass, something that his cheek bones share. His eyes are a mix of almond and hooded, fitting the features of his face, as anything too round or big would look out of place on the recesses of his face. His eye brows match the shape of his eyes, being straight as well, though well groomed and not overtly thick in appearance. His cheeks are a bit taut at times too, though they only ever truly look hollow whenever he is under the weather and feeling quite sick. Otherwise they give him a very defined look, as if he was carved from stone. Nico's nose is like the rest of him too, straight nose, one that has yet to be broken, as he is always careful to protect his face. His lips are a medium fullness, though they always seem to be thinner than what they actually are because he usually has them in a thin line or grimace. Truthfully, Nico rarely smiles, so the full extent of his lips often goes unseen. And, as if that wasn't enough, he has eyelashes that most women would absolutely die for. They're long and thick, and curl up naturally too. It's like he has a thin layer of mascara on constantly, except that's just how his eyelashes are. The gods are unfair.

In terms of identifiable features, Nico has a few of them. The first is, and smallest, is the beauty mark that appears at the outside bottom corner of his left eye. It's barely bigger than the tip of a pencil, but it's there, and it just further accentuates the male's beauty. If anything, it somehow softens his features. The next are the pair of dimples that form on his cheeks when the male actually smiles for once. They're rare, and hardly ever seen, but boy are they glorious when they do show. Lastly, the most noticeable are the tattoos that trace up his arms starting at his wrists and coming up to wrap across his shoulders. They're a flowy style, designed to look like water washing up and over his arms before crashing over his shoulders. They are simply black, no color, and are a stark contrast to the color of his skin.

Lastly, Nicodemus holds a pair of vocals that just seem right for him. They're deeper, baritone vocals that seem to reverberate in his chest. His voice isn't so deep as to be unsettling or at the basso level, but it isn't light or airy either. He also likes to wear a cologne that seems to be inspired from a cold, rainy day. It's delightful.

Clothing:
For clothing, Nicodemus doesn't have a very large sense of style. He prefers simple and practical clothing that fits him well and allows him to move without hindrance. He isn't one for flashy colors or anything of the sort, he's more so black long sleeve shirts, either leather themselves or ones that have the ties on the chest, black pants, hide or leather will do, and black boots. Occasionally he will mix it up and wear a white or brown shirt instead. He prefers taller boots that come up to mid-calf to protect himself when riding. On days or night that it is colder, he does have a black cloak that he adorns, and a heavier one lined with fur for when it's much colder.

Nicodemus also tends to do different things for his hair, it's the one thing he does put more effort into it. Somedays he will wear it down, others he will have it pulled back. Some times when he has it pulled back, he will include braiding into it to make it look more fancy. These are things he learned from his mother, as she always took great pride in his hair.

Personality:
Calmly Irritated || Serious & Stoic || Hard Working || Critical || Judgemental || Direct || Determined || Aggressive || Blunt & Honest || Heckin' Edge Lord Vibes || Intelligent & Swift Minded || Strategic || Gets Easily Annoyed by Stupdiity and Drama || Reserved or Secretive || Doesn't Let People In || Cold, Very Cold

Nicodemus is a creature who prefers to remain as a cold, undecipherably image to others, one where they know well to keep their distance and stay out of his way. He's a relatively calm guy, to a degree, not one to lose his temper and shout in anger, he's never thrown anytihng, or had a tantrum. When the male does actually get mad, more than just mild irritated (which is his constant state it seems), it's in a very cold and sinister way. A completely unremorseful, merciless way that is detatched and and unconcerned with the well being of others. This isn't a side he lets out very often, but once he's been pushed to far, there isn't anything he can do.

Of course, that's the rare side of Nico, most of the time he's generally in a constant state of mild irritation, but remain calm nonetheless. He's critical and hard working, passing judgement on others in the time it takes to snap his fingers, and rather ever differing from that initial assessment. He's an incredibly driven person, the type that once he has his mind set on something, he's going to push and push and push himself until he gets there. He doesn't understand the concept of failure, even though it is very much a thing. This drive gives him very little time for any shenanigans, and if someone tries to throw him off course, even if it's unintentional, with his blunt and honest nature, he's going to rip them to shreds. See, Nico doesn't have to be angry to verbally eviscerate them, he will happy destroy every fiber of their being with a look and not even think twice about it.

Now, it's important to realize something over time. Nicodemus isn't like this because he's just an asshole. Okay. Yes. He is one, but not just because he can be, not completely. He also cares, and he wants to see everyone succeed, so that is why he is so critical, so harsh, pushing people even when they feel like they have nothing left to give. They may not like him for it, but they'll be better of for it in the end. Still, that doesn't make Nico all that likeable, not that he really minds. He can be a take reclusive, prefering to keep to his own company, and that of his dragon's, and keep other people at bay. He isn't the type to get close to anyone, and it's highly unlikely anyone will ever know any secrets about him. The best people are the ones he keeps are a distance, and he is content to make it stay that way. That being said, don't assume that Nico is awkward or anything of the sort when socializing. While he doesn't enjoy it, he is good at it, and is known to be quite charismatic. There's a wickedness to his charisma, sometihng that is so sensually smooth it seems borderline unnatural, and it is, considering he'd rather rip out his own throat then have to converse with someone of lesser intelligence (which is pretty much everyone in his own opinion).

Being the supreme daddy of Edge Lords, Nicodemus is an incredibly intelligent character. He's not only someone who can be three steps ahead of someone when needed, but he's able to apply his inteliigence in multiple different formats. He can even make himself appear less intelligent than he actually is, which is a useful tool in making others underestimate him. Of course, his intelligence in general allows him to be a quick thinker, and while he's not that adaptable in every day life, when it comes to sticky situations, Nico is someone you want in your corner. He's incredibly strategic, able to come up with plans, and their back ups, and change them on the fly when needed. Will he die if he has to wash his clothes on Wednesday instead of Thursday? Absolutely. But can he think his way out of a trap? Also yes. He's reliable in the sense of his duty. If something is given to him, or assigned, it's going to get done, one way or another.

Besides being an absolute grouch, there is a few things Nico just has absolutely no time for, no matter the circumstances. He will not tolerate being dragged into stupidity or drama, he finds it a waste of time, a waste of breath, and literally anything else insulting you can think of. It's probably one of the few things that will cause him to lose that frigid temper of his.

Overall, Nico is a very cold, freezing really, individual, who likes to keep himself to himself, and doesn't really try to be anything other than the unlikeable asshole he's been labeled as. It's not like it's incorrect.
Dragon:
Brontes;
Rped by Ciao
Stengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
Sword Play - While Nicodemus is trained in multiple forms of weaponry, he greatly prefers his long sword. He's been expertly trained in how to use it, and there is likely very few who can best him in combat when using it. He also can use either arm to wield his sword.
Strategic - Nico does lack some leadership qualities, but the one thing he isn't short on is his strategic mind. If there is one thing he can do, and do well, it's come up with plans and be able to adjust them when needed, even on the fly.
Intelligent - It's no doubt that Nico is of the intelligent sort, but there is a wickedness to his inteliigence that make him absolutely dangerous when he needs to be. If there is something out there that can be used to benefit him, it's going to be found and used.
Deceptively Strong - It's easy for many of those around him to believe that he is weaker than he actually is do to his taller and lean appearance. While he might not be as wide or bigger as more muscular counterparts, he holds an incredibly amount of strength since muscle is what makes up more than the majority of his mass.

Weaknesses
Unfriendly - It's no surprise, question, or doubt that Nicodemus isn't exactly the most friendly or social creature on the planet. In fact, he's not overly likeable to begin with, but it's not something that has ever bothered him.
Self-Reliant to a Fault - To put it bluntly, he isn't the type to ever rely on others, believing that, too often, they're going to let him down. So, instead, he will push himself far too hard to get whatever he needs done. This means he pushes himself passed his limit, and ends up with whatever consequences come with that.
Weakened Right Shoulder - A while a go Nico sustained an injury to his right shoulder, and while it has healed, it has left it slightly weaker than the left, and it gets tired a bit faster, and can't take as much strain. He's worked around this my strengthening his left shoulder and learning to use his left arm more.

Likes & Dislikes:
Sparring & Practicing his Sword Play
Reading, he Loves a Good Book
Swimming, Both on his Own & With Brontes

Dislikes
Stupidity & Drama
Repeated Questioning
Being Doubted
Eels, Homeboy will not eat them
Loud or Obnoxious People

Affiliations:
Open

Other:
Mircea Rosenberg is his Half-Brother through his Mother.

Edited at September 9, 2022 07:49 PM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 01:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Sylvia "Sprout" Skarsgaard
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:

Sylvia Skarsgaard is the epitome of petite. Standing at exactly five foot and one inch, at maximum, and only weighing about 100 lbs soaking wet after a full meal, she isn't exactly an imposing person. There isn't a single thing about the slim figured girl that is intimidating or scary, not that she really minds though. Sprout's figure is slender, not a whole lot of muscle, or meat in general, coating her frame. She isn't filled out like other young women, and seems bound to be relatively un-curvy for the rest of her life. Due to her stature, Sylvie always seems to have clothes that are either too big, or they've been hemmed or altered to fit her better. Typically she tends to take clothes that are hand me downs so that she isn't ruining new clothes. Of course, that also comes from her just not seeing the purpose of having brand new things when used ones work just fine for her.

For her skin tone, Sylvia has a more peachier tan color for skin, it isn't super dark, but enough that those warm peachy hues are evident. Her skin is one of those that is very expressive, so it isn't uncommon to see her with a flushed appearance, blush often coating her cheeks, or turning her neck red if she's embarrassed. It's also surprisingly sensitive, so she has to be careful of what she puts on her skin otherwise it might have a negative reaction. This also means that she tends to bruise easily under the barest amount of pressure, meaning she often wakes up with new bruises whose origin is unknown. Sprout is also a freckley one, having faint freckles across her nose and cheeks, but also on her arms too.

The young woman has a heart shaped face with a narrow, but rounded chin and relatively full cheeks. Her cheekbones are relatively defined, though not as much as others, keeping the lines of her face on the softer side, instead of being angular with defintion. Everything about Sprout is soft, though, and the shape and soft lines of her face help emphasize that. Her jawline isn't overly strong, and while it's visible, it just helps to define her chin into being on the narrower, small side with the rounded end. Her nose is cute and button like, not overtly defined, and seems to fit her pefectly. Her lips are on the thinner, smaller side, though the bottom is obviously a bit fuller than the top, allowing them to appear just a bit more full than they are. Her lips have a soft peach-pink natural hue to them that is a few shades darker than her skin tone. Her eyes are rather big and round, doe-eyed is the best way to describe them honestly, which gives her a hint of just innate innocence. Her eye brows are thick and shapely, and while they're groomed so they aren't out of control, they aren't thinner like a lot of women's are.

Despite her nickname and what many might expect from her, Sprout's eyes are an extremely bright cerulean color, reflecting the same hue as the sky. Her eyes are truly breath taking and seem to get even brighter when she's experiencing great joy, amping up their hue even further. Her hair is unique all on it's own, but seems to help tie together the shade of her skin and the brightness of her eyes. Her hair is naturally a strawberry blonde color with a pinkish hue to it. In darker lighting it is more than standard peach like color, but in brighter lighting it takes on a more pink color. Sylvie's hair is also on the short side, always kept at a length above her collar bones. It's not super thick, but not super thin either, and has that beachy wavyness [2b] to it that is lazy but gives her a slightly untamed look. It's one of those hair types that she could do a lot with, if she only put in the effort. But Sylvie isn't the type to put a lot of effort into her appearance.

It's obvious that Sprout was nicknamed for her Pixie like stature and appearance.
Personality:
Sweet || Warm Hearted || Compassionate & Passionate || Quietly Geeky || Green Thumb - Plant Mom || Carefree & Light Hearted || Supportive of Others || Doesn't like Trouble or Negativity || Social Butterfly || Not a Push Over - Strong in her Opinion and Thoughts || Resilient || Mildly Stubborn

Sprout is one of those rare people who is genuinely a ray of pure sunshine to be around, someone who's presence is soothing to be in. Naturally, she has a very sweet and caring dispotion, one that is quiet and unintrusive. It's clear that the young woman is quite compassionate towards others, and passionate about the things she cares about. Everything about her is warm and welcoming, having a very large and open heart towards everyone. Even if someone doesn't deserve to be cared for, Sprout is the type to offer them kindness. It doesn't mean she will like them, but she thinks kindness is the bare minimum that she should show everyone.

Sylvia Skarsgaard is not a hard person to be around, she's easy going with a light hearted and carefree way about her. She's someone who is very supportive of others, and won't hesitate to put something she is doing on hold to help someone with something they need. It just never occurs to her to sometimes put herself first. That doesn't mean she's a push over, if she's passionate about something and feels like she needs to stand firm, she will. But she won't be mean about it, she isn't going to insult, or even really argue, she's just going to stand where she thinks she needs to be. Still, Sprout does not like trouble, or negativity. She doesn't like when people try to cause problems for no reason, or bring negative attention around her. She likes things to go smoothly and quietly, and if they can't she doesn't want them to be dangerous and problematic. She likes Harmony.

Her desire for harmony and peace is probably why she turned towards plants and away from fighting. She is a self-proclaimed Plant mom and puts a lot of effort into gardening, as well as learning all knowledge of plantlife. In general, though, the girl gets kind of geeky about her passions and tends to absorb all information about it that she can. While she is a soft little social butterfly, Sprout is resilient, not one to back off something she cares about even if she gets beaten down. She's stubborn that way truthfully.

Honestly, Sprout is a joy to be around, and someone you want on your team despite her lack of skill in combat. There are a lot of things the girl can offer, and while some of them might be viewed as a flaws, she refuses to see them as such.
Dragon:
Open
Stengths:
+ Plant Knowledge: Sylvia is very knowledgable in terms of plants, herbs, etc. She knows the identity of plants, what they do, and things like when and how they're safe to consume, and which ones are poisonous no matter. If she had to survive alone, she would never have to worry about knowing what she can eat or use.
+ Small & Swift: While her Size definitely has it's disadvantages, it has it's own advantages too. For one, since she is tiny, she's difficult to catch, she's a difficult target to hit because she is so small, and if you add movement to that? Even harder. Plus she's pretty quick, though not the fastest, and has decent agility to her movement.
+ Strong Swimmer: Sprout is a surprisingly strong swimmer. She might not be the fastest, but she isn't one you have to worry about when she is in the water. She isn't afraid of water, and she will happily jump into the deep end without hesitation.
+ Intelligent: Sprout is pretty intelligent, at least when it comes to books and learning. She retains information like a sponge, and has a wide variety of knowledge she can rely upon to help her get out of stickier situations, or just to help in general. It makes her a reliable person to have around.
Weaknesses:
- No Combat Training: Sprout hasn't had any training in terms of combat. Like at all. No hand to hand, nor any weapons either. She has no skill or knowledge in it, and would definitely be the one to lose a fight if it depended on her. She need training.
- Lacking Physical Strength: As mentioned, Sprout is smol girl. She doesn't have a lot of physical strength. She isn't packing severe punches, and she isn't going to be lifting heavy objects any time soon. She's much more adept at fitting into small spaces than lifting trees.
- Taphephobia: Or the Fear of Being Buried Alive. Sylvia is absolutely terrified of being buried alive, and so she doesn't like being underground at all. This means she likely wouldn't be a good pair for an Earth Dragon, as she would likely completely shut down whenever they burrowed and would accidentally put them at risk. She is not afraid of tight spaces, just being buried alive.
+ Swimming, Aquatic Activities
+ Learning New Things
+ Helping Others
Dislikes:
- Fighting, Sparring, Etc.
- Violence as a Whole.
- Being Underground. Burrowing. Etc.
- Mean People, Bullies, Liars
Affiliations:
Open - Wip
Other:
None for now!
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 01:25 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Two Riders
And A Storm Dragon.
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 01:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Will add!

Spellbound said:
Reserving Two Riders
And A Storm Dragon.

Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 01:29 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Xevioso

"How about I fry you alive!"

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

Name Meaning:
African Thunder God
Class:
Storm
Appearance:

" He's a hunter. The kind that paralyzes his prey when he's done having his fun in the chase. Then slowly he strips you bare of skin, sinew, and tissue until you're a little more than just bone but keeping you alive just enough so you are present enough to feel it all. "

This male can be described as a good looking dragon. He has a very robust, yet slightly sharpened features. His features gives him an almost wise and dignified appearance about him. On his head are many spikes and a pair of ornate horns, and a set of smaller ones. He has a total of four on his head. They are black in color, and the first two are long in length, being 7 inches in length and 5 inches apart on his head. The two smaller ones are more curved and have a slight spiralling formation. Along his jaw line are 4 spikes along them, they are long and sharp. They can be used to slash or hurt someone if needed. These spikes are a mixture of inky black and a bit of purple. His face is more crocodile like in appearance, with an enlonged muzzle with more crooked ridges and gaps. Within his mouth he has dozens of sharp teeth. They are D-shaped teeth which progressively narrows, shortens, and became more curved as they grew from the back of the mouth. They have saw-like, serrated edges and were continually shed and replaced. Much like shark teeth. He uses them effectively when hunting, they are perfectly crafted to pierce through flesh , cut through things , and clasp down chunks of meat or an enemy. He can and will use his teeth to establish his dominance, whether it be by clicking them together as a warning, baring them at you, or giving a remprimanding nip. On his nose he has rough ridges where small spikes sprout and stops just before his eyes. There he has what can be described as "horn-brows." These brows are small curved horns that others teases are lashes. And on his nose he has sharp, pointed nostrils which have small protective spikes on them and he has one large curved horn between the nostrils. On his chin he has several spikes which range in length which appear like a "beard" and they are long and can be used for impaling someone ot something. His scales are rough and bumpy, yet in some areas like his stomach, they are much more softer. Much like a cat, he won't expose his belly unless he is absolutely comfortable with you.

This male can be descriped as having reptilian eyes. His eyes are the brightest things about him. His eyes being a reddish-orange color, the mixture of colors almost reminding one of molten lava. If you can look closer you can see the delicate copper appearing veins and lines within them. His eye slits are vertical, but they have a slight triangle appearing curve. They can seem to remind someone of a snake-like appearance. This dragon's pupil can close to a narrow, slit-like aperture in bright light, while opening to a full, circular pupil to allow maximum light collection in the dark. This is known as a stenopeic pupil, common among certain lizard species (i.e. the Tokay Gecko). So, he can hunt both during the day and at night, though he tends to hunt mostly at night and in the dim light of dawn and dusk. Bright sunlight means that it is time for one of his favorite activites which is basking. He has an eyelid that cleans and protect his eyes whenever he blinks. if one watches him, he can be seen using his tongue to lick his eyeballs at time. Although sensitive to changes in light, it cannot form images. By detecting light and dark it allows him to detect the movement of other dragons and humans. Sometimes referred to as "pineal eye" or "third eye", it it visible as an opalescent gray spot on the top of some dragon's heads, and this male has one of them. It is common of reptiles and he has gained this attribute.

This male is of massive stature, standing in at 18 feet in height, and weighting in at a hefty weight of nearly 5,100 pounds. His body composition can be described as muscular and strong , one showing that he is a powerhouse and a force to be reckoned with. He has well proportioned body, with a large chest that he likes to have puffed out and walk with a strut showing off his flexing muscules. He as a thick hide, one that isn't easy to tear or bite into. His body though large, he has a flexible back and his thick and muscular tail to help him have good bascule. He is quite fast despite his cumbersome size and can turn rather quickly, but of couse smaller and more agile creatures can make it quite hard for him to keep up. However, he can and use his tail to knock them over if they become too annoying or wants to get done with this rather quickly. He has 4-digit toes and 'paws' which helps her 'grab' and 'hold' things. And sprouting from these digits are terrifying eagle-like talons. They are varying in depth and length with his hallux talon being the longest of her talons and her inner and middle talon being the same length and outer talon being the shortest one. His hallox talon being 6 inches, his outer and middle talon being 4 inches, and outer talon being 3.5 inches. These talons are sharp and hooked being able to crush, tear, stab his prey or fend off anything that annoys him.

Now when it comes this coloration, this male is quite interesting to look at it. He has a dark base of a black-grayish color throughout his whole body, however in certain areas like his belly and chest he has a maroonish color. The color being a darker shade of the redish-purple hued color, and they mix well with the black-grey base color. You can also see the sort of striping down his tail and sort of wavy marks of a slightly dulled version of prussia and turqoise blue being outlined in either white or a bright yellow color. A bright shade of turqoise scales can be seen under his eyes and sorts of spots and spirals "paint" his face in sort of a face paint. These being darker magenta, mulberry , and dark blue in colors. When it comes to natural defenses this male definetly has them, as he is a very spiky boy. In addition to the horns and spikes among his head he has what can be described as a mixture of quill and spike like protections on his head. They are long and of medium density but incredibly strong. They can be flattened in annoyance, ot perk up and fan out if he's curious or he'll do a sort of "wave" or fan when his is mad or upset. Along his back there are curved, almost barb like spikes, they conduct the electricity when he has it coursing through his body. You can see small currents flowing and crackling through these barbs and even on his skin at time. When he opens his mouth to give a lightning blast you can see a bright flash of light with a small white orb being formed before it discharges in a blinding display of colors. He also uses this bright light as a warning to show he's in a bad mood or upset. Along his wings are long and pointed wing bones to protect them. His wings are membranous like a bat. The skin being a mixture of dark purple and blue with slight grey undertones. Another interesting tidbit about his wings are that he sports four of them. He keeps his second set of wings hidden unless he wants to use them. When his wings are on full display they appear in an X-formation and when he is flying like this his maneuvering and flying precision is something to marvel at, especially for his size. The fore-talon on his wings are quite nimble and gentle when the occasion calls for skills rather than savagery . And the long, sharp hooked pincers on his wings are dexterous enough that they could gingerly pick a lock or trap - yet, strong enough to leave a nasty wound on someone. His scent can be described as a smoky one, always being alived with electricity. Most akin to a forest struck by a lightning thunderstorm.

Personality:
This male is one creature that someone has to really know for years to understand the depth of his nature. It's quite easy to be put off by him at first meeting him. However, if one knows him well they would know it's just one of the many masks he wears. This male when first meeting him he will come off as cold, sharp-tongued, an eloquent speaker, and a bit haughty. This male has a certain manner of speech that can be offensive to others, he knows how to mind his words and string them together in a fantastical manner. It's quite scaring how he can be a master of his words: being able to guilt others into what he wants, manipulate and toy with them, tear them down if he's in a bad mood,or uplift a sour moment. This male is also not afraid to lie or outwit someone if it means getting closer to something he desires or wants, however this is a rare occurrence because ironically he values honesty, but he does understand sometimes white lies or withholding the truth is the best course of action. This male can also be very harsh with his words, sometimes to the point of unintentionally offending someone. One can tell when he is purposefully agitating someone, because he'll have a certain expression on his face that'll be void of emotion, with neither a drop of remorse or pity for you. He doesn't care if you are young or old - if you're doing something idiotic that could harm you then he will do and say everything in his power to keep you from doing it. While he may appear cold he actually cares underneath that cold exterior.

One might assume just from his more condescending glances or haughty tone that he's an airhead who's full of himself. Those are quite common and ordinary. While he's not necessarily arrogant, he does have a certain look at me attitude, even if it's just their vaguely. He does care a lot about himself, and it can be seen as selfish or vain, but he isn't on that level of self indulgent. He just wants to put himself first for the first time in his life, he finds it easier to do this then let himself be taken advantage of again or lower his guard. While he may lazily amble about at times and just seem to be harmless looking over others, he's actually gathering information . Surprisingly he's quite intelligent, both mentally and emotionally. He knows how to play his cards right, and how to monopolize off a situation. If one could hear his mind they would find it is always thinking non-stop: assessing threats, finding allies, figuring out how to make things better or worse for someone. His thoughts show his cunning and wits if his words and mannerisms didn't, and sometimes just for fun he likes to act as if he's dim witted just to catch others off guard. After all , it's no fun if everyone is cautious around you because they know what you can do.

When it comes to social interactions your experience with him will vary depending on you. On the one had he can be the most pleasant male (even if he has a slight attitude with you.) and then on the other he can be a plain, obnoxious asshole. This male keeps his emotions heavily guarded, after all why would he willingly mask his emotions so well. Conversation comes naturally to him, and he finds it quite enjoyable,depending on the person. With strangers he is never forthcoming he is always an cold and blunt asshole who's analyzing their every move and word. Assessing whether they're a threat or not. He doesn't trust easily and it shows with how he treats them. Once he's determined you're not a threat then he'll be less of an ass to you but he will still be blunt around you and possibly a bit rude. If you find him being sarcastic and feasting with you the. You've done something right, as not everyone gets this treatment. When he's more comfortable around others they might see a small shred of his mask fall, he'll find himself cracking a humorous joke or two and maybe even a laugh with come form him.

This young male always seems stern and serious, always with a impassive face or a scowl of displeasure. He may even appear soulless and full of himself, but he let others think that. To find him you must agin truly understand him. Those who he allows to get close to him are few. He wants and desires true friends but many won't take the time out to get him. However, once they get through his many layers and masks they can see many things buried at his core locked away. He's an asshole and acts as if he doesn't care for anyone because he actually does care. He inwardly worries about others daily, though he won't admit it out loud. He's sarcastic and uses dark humor instead of his light humor because he feels others won't take him seriously or think of him as another goofball. He's critical and analyzes others , not because he wants to prove he's superior but because he's naturally observant . Also, he finds himself opening up to the wrong folks and he wants to guard his own heart. His true friends will know that all he wants is to talk and be mischievous with them. If if finds a small group of friends, you can bet your ass he's going to be loyal to them. They are his ride or does and partners for life. He would never betray them, and you better damn well know he'd kick someone's ass about and for them. If you mess with him, that's fine he'll just tell you off but don't ever mess with friends or family because that's one way to surely set of his bad side. His siblings are precious to him no matter how much he may bully or annoy the , only he can do that. They are his idiots, retards , dummies or any other derogatory name he may call them, only he can do that. If he ever had a little sister tell him some boy was being mean to her he doesn't care how big or little creature is he's kicking someone's ass. Family and friends are important to him and they are his lifeline . He may be ass but he's an ass with a sense of honor in his veins.

Now, whenever this male becomes a father he'd be a fearsome father. He'd be a father that would have both the respect and love of his children. Naturally he'd want them to have a certain fear of him, but more so admiration. He would do his best to be a gentle yet firm father, always involved. Hed raise his children to be innocent as doves but cautious and cunning as serpents. He will always love and hold a soft spot for his children. He also would be the undisputed Uncle of the children of his friends and they will be his nieces and nephews without contest.

Abilities:
The Storm Class of Dragon is feared for it's lightning breath, though it isn't as dangerous as it appears. They have the ability to charge and then unleash blasts, or bolts, of lightning from their jaws at their targets of varying degrees. The strength of the attack can be from anything of a little static shock like thing where it's a bit of a discomfort, but harmless, to the same strength of lightning from a storm. It's hurt, fry things that are too small, and can be fatal if the targets heart cannot handle the attack. It also will have a momentarily stunning affect when strong enough, but it only lasts about 10-15 seconds at maximum effect on average to smaller sized targets, larger targets only about 5-10 seconds. Some dragons don't use their jaws, but instead use their horns to conduct their attacks.
Storm Dragons can only produce about 3 fully charged attacks before being depleted of strength. Can they be devastating, but once they're out, they're out. They charge through the energy storms create, and quicker if struck by lightning [they're a natural magnet to it].
Rider:
Open
Strengths:
+ His flying : though he may be a big beast - he's one hell of a flyer , and he's achieved that through years of practice and the process of error. He knows he's not as fast as a dragon smaller than him or one built for speed and agility - but damnit he's gonna be able to keep up. So this has lead to him making sure to practice his flying - with four wings and with just two to make sure he is one hell of a flyer.
+ His Aim: He's very dedicated to his power of course, so this has led to many sleepless nights and exhaustion due to practicing it. He knows his species isn't naturally a good shot - so he plans on being the first to be a good shot. And quite frankly he's actually getting their - his aim and precision with his lightning breath is getting better but still not accurately perfect.
+ Storm Detector: As a Storm Dragon he's a magnet for lighting in storms. So this leads him to being able to feel when storms are coming in with a bit of accuracy. And also when he's going to get struck by lighting.
+ Immunity to Storms and Lightning
Weaknesses:
- Water Attacks : Afterall electricity does not mix with water
- Takes a bit of time for him to recharge - after all either he waits for a storm to come or he has to look for one.
- Being Dry/Humid/ Hot : It drains him and makes him sluggish and he absolutely hates it.
- His Aim: Again he's getting better at his aim but it is both a strength and weakness
- His family
+ Lightning
+ Water
+ Shiny Trinkets and just shiny things in general (he's a collector)
+ Loves fresh seafood and shellfish. Particularly squid, crab, and tuna being his favorite sea food. However he'd settle for a good pheasant or roasted lamb.
+ His Rider
Dislikes:
-Anything that hurts his friends or family
-Cheats
-Being used or manipulated
-Overly cheerful individuals
-Being disrespected
Crush:
Nah
Mate:
Nope
Offspring:
He's Too Young To Be Thinking About That
Kin:
Ra'd is his Younger Brother
Affiliations:
Open
Other:

Edited at September 5, 2022 01:35 PM by Spellbound
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 5, 2022 01:30 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Mircea Vasilica Rosenberg
Sexual Orientation:
He is interested in men.
Appearance:
This Art is credited to the lovely, Tenebris Umbra. I will steal your soul if you steal my babie's art 🙂
On first inspection of this young person the first this you notice is his stature. He is of average height for a man, being 5'7 (170cm) and will probably end up being 5'9 (173) when he's done growing - he still gets teased about his height. That's probably why he prefers to wear shoes with a little heel to them to make him taller. And he hates being used as an arm rest for someone else. The next thing you would notice is his build - this young man weighs around 134lbs on a good day so he's rather light on his feet. This man has well sculpted calf muscles and healthy thighs to go with them - you can tell he puts his cardio it. He has muscles in his arm due to training with rock climbing and other physical outside sports. Hos hard work is shown through his defined collarbone and shoulders. He has a few beauty marks on his shoulder as well. His body is a combination of agility and an appropriate amount of strength - he has the ability to be nimble and fast on his feet due to his lighter body and training. While he is is rather good physical combat, he won't be as strong as someone bigger than him yet he will put up one hell of a fight and he will do down swinging. Also because his mother wanted him to use himself to his fullest he found himself to be quite flexible - able to do splits, somersaults , and able to do flips. This lead to (much to his mother'a shock) him jumping off buildings sometimes.

His face can be described as a sharp and angular, with high cheekbones that give him a dignified air about him. His eyes are sharply shaped and always seem to have either annoyed or apathetic appearance. The color of his eyes are quite stunning, being an amber color : Not quite dark enough to be brown, nor light enough to be yellow. His eyes is a lovely mixture of yellow-brown with a golden hue to it. They are framed by long and dark lashes, which adds even more to his beauty. And in the corner under his right eye he has a beauty mark. His lips can de described as full with his upper lip being a darker reddish-brown and the bottom one a softer shade of pink. He has two piercings on each of his ears where he likes to wear earrings along with a nose piercing. He has a rather large nose bridge with a big button nose. If you notice his expressions you see his nose crinkle in disgust or annoyance at times it's quite interesting to see. His face hardly ever gets acne due to it not being so oily, but he does get it when he has eaten too much sugar - and also because he makes sure to take good care of skin.

He has dark inky black hair that is quite long , it currently is hip-length and close to being waist-length hair. His hair is very coily and healthy, it's a pain to take care of his hair at times but he makes sure to do his very best to take care of it. He likes to do different styles with it including ponytails, braids, buns, and other updo hairstyles. However as of late he keeps his hair straight so it's easier to manage due to his future occupation. Another thing is he likes to decorate his hair with jeweled hairpins and other pretty trinkets to make it even more pretty. This male does not like anyone touching his tresses and you can expect to get slapped if you touch his hair without permission. His hair matches his skin tone quite nicely - he can be described as having a mixture of a medium bronze and sienna skin with red undertone. It's due to his time outside along with it being his natural skin tone, in summer and spring he appears darker in tone but in fall and winter he seems more pale and how to say more bright looking. His skin is rather smooth albeit the some of pads of his fingers are a bit rough due to pricking them from sewing and other activities.

A few other things to note about him is that he is very androgynous appearing. Having more masculine features like the sharpness to his face and deeper brown bones yet also having traditionally "feminine" features with his hair being longer, fuller lips, and a rather appealing waist and body shape. From being the first thing you'd notice would be the long hair and waist and curvature of his hips and other assets from behind. So you'd probably thing - oh it's a woman wearing pants. But then he turns around you see the face and chest you realize he may be male but then again the jewelry he'll be wearing will make you question again. Overall he likes to confuse people with his gender at times, it's quite fun.

THIS GORGEOUS PIECE is credited to Pack #280337. THANK YOU FOR THIS HOT PIECE
Personality:
Cea is often considered to be “quiet,” but that’s not because he doesn’t like people. He just doesn’t like to talk about trivial things. He can be a passionate person who wants to make the most of his days, so he' d rather not waste his time with a shallow conversation. If you want to find out how fascinating an he can be, simply ask him an intelligent question about a topic that he cares about. There are few things that make him feel more vulnerable than having people snooping into his life. When he feels under attack in this way, he will go to great lengths to protect his personal boundaries. Nosy people and intrusive questions are intolerable to him but, by the same token, he will never pry into other people’s business either. He, above all, understands other people’s right to keep their privacy. He has certain elements of his life that he may be willing to share with others but a whole lot more that he prefers to keep private. By setting his own boundaries in this way, he won’t find himself tricked into accidentally giving out more information about yourself than he originally planned to, whether to a friend, family member, co-worker, or anyone else he comes into contact with. He is in control of the topics he's comfortable speaking about and are is master of choosing carefully both the words he use and to whom he speaks to. Cea prefers to have deep friendships with only a handful of people. He may not open up to everyone who wants to small-talk, but the people he's close with and know him very well and develop real friendships with him. He finds it hard to strike up a conversation himself and be social with strangers in general. However, if you stick by him and persist in your quest for friendship he'll grow to become fond of you.

He always seems cold. Always having an unimpressed look in his eye or just a neutral expression on his face. If one tried to make small-talk with him(unless it's something that mildly interests him.) , they'd find themselves on the end of his sarcastic or annoyed remarks. In a way some around him thinks he hates people (and sometimes he does, but those close to him don't apply. They're superior.) Now like everyone, he'll have his favorite person who he may fuss over more or care about. But again, humans annoy him (at times.) If he considers you a friend, he'll notice the small things : your interests, your favorite color, favorite flower, remember your birthday. You know he might show a rare amount of affection with a gift or if he gives a smile or laugh. He also notices your mood, and if you're down he'll try subtle ways of cheering you up or finding out what's wrong. With his friends he's more open : showing his sarcasm, witiness, can be quite comical(though unintenitaly), and even cry or show weakness. To those outside he appears aloof, mysterious and disconnected from them. However, this will change if someone is talking down to his friend. But like mentioned earlier it just takes effort to get to know him.

This male has many interests: dragons, mythology, folklore, alchemy, and some other umentioned things. He's highly intelligent, and finds stimulation in reading and other things that stimulates him. He is highly adaptable and proves others wrong by showing what can be done regardless of the complications or restrictions placed upon them. He is able to change his own behavior in order to cope more effectively with his environment, or make changes to the environment he's in. However, he doesn't like changing who he is, but if it's an absolute necessity he will. He doesn't have an impulsive behavior but expresses self-control in most matters. He has a certain calculating or distracted look in his eye when hes planning something or coming up with tactis. He has quite the eye for finding out things about others and remembering them. Making a mental or physical list of their strengths and weaknesses. He has quite a witty humor due to his verbal intelliegence. While he may be book smart and sometimes street smart, when it comes to emotions he can be quite confused.

This male can be described as very composed. He rarely if ever loses his temper. Yes, he'll give a witty or snide remark but never something out of anger. He also always seems to have a serene expression on his face. It's hard to read him at time, but when he hasn't had any sleep you can tell from the dead look in his eyes and annoyed face. He has odd quirk, like when he's upset he wrinkles his nose in disgust or horror. He seem's very chill, but that's when you don't know him very well. If one knew him well then they'd understand the underlying chaos and craziness in that 'calm' exterior. In honesty, from his usual uninterested attitude it may seems he doesn't care about sports and comeptetions. However, if he is ever forced to do something and find he likes it then his interest will bloom. Once he's interested he'll start becoming more invested and serious when he does it. He may lose a few games here and there in the first rounds of it, but if he truly likes it then he'll have an attitude change. Once he feels the adreneline pumping through his veins and understands the thrill then he won't back down. He won't settle for less than the top. Failure won't be an option for him. He does accept losses and defeat but he does so begrudgingly and swears to himself he'll win next time. You may even find him giving an akward yet passionate speech to uplift his team telling them: we'll win next time for sure! Or you'll even see rare frustration and anger in his eyes. He has a very expresive face when he chooses to let his emotions show.

This young man is good with words. He doesn’t like saying the obvious and go to great lengths to invent new ways of expressing his motions, be it happiness or contempt. To sum it up, whatever he does, he is never boring. "Are you serious?”. This is one of the frequently asked questions asked at him. He is constantly in situations where he has to explain himself (Which he rarely does). Sometimes people have a hard time believing that someone can joke about things that he jokes about without an effort. He is not at all concerned about being misunderstood in fact he invites the confusion. It’s his weird way of having fun. If you think that he’ll be putting aside his sarcastic ways to please people, you couldn’t be more wrong. He doesn’t care. He' ll revel in all the chaos his behavior creates. He is often misunderstood as stated earlier and that leads to people acting differently towards him. As he is very intelligent he expects that in advance and acts aloof from the start. His actions however hide his true feelings sometimes. That’s why he has a hard time making friends with people who don’t understand his eccentricities. He really respects and cherish people who can go to the depth of his sarcasm to see his real self.

He rewards this patience in people by constantly being themselves. Yes, he doesn’t change. But those who understand his sarcasm know that it’s nothing but his creative way of expressing himself. And true loyalty is their reward. Now when it comes to his friends and people close to him, he is protective ass hell. If you make someone he cares about cry or even visibly uncomfortable then you can expect this male to come at you with a blazing fury. While he doesn't lose his cool or composure easily, when it is related to his friends, he has zero chill. Anything that hurts them will get squashed.

He is someone who is a ride-or-die but won’t let you burn in flames just to have your back. He has a clear sense of boundaries. Always having your best interests at heart and are able to tell you the truth in a loving or brutally honest way. He doesn’t care if they are family, if they can’t hold up to the standards of being a trustworthy, he will need to pull the "time-out card” on them. When he puts you in time out it means: “I love and care for you, but I am gonna have to love you over here until you learn how to behave in my presence." He is someone who always keep his obligations and promises. Once you've entered his circle you have found a truly reliable friend.
Dragon:
Open
Stengths:
♤ Stamina : He's used to running from things. Whether it be training, to get away from people or from bullies.
♤ Strategic : What he lacks in strength he makes up in brain. Can make quickly make split-second judgement calls. Very level-headed.
♤ Daggers : While he is moderately good with physical combat his skills with daggers and knives excel. He is good with a dagger, whether it be tossing or just messing with it in his hands. Was trained by his father.
♤ Flexible : Very flexible and agile due to his frame and size. Also he has sharp reflexes.
Weaknesses:
● Lack of Strength: While he is strong in most areas. Due to his weight he isn't as strong as others, and he hates this. He hopes to get stronger during this camp.
● Apathetic Nature: He doesn't seem to care about much or many people. However, as he gets over this he'll be a bit more concearned for others than just his close friends
● Assumed Laziness: He seems like he doesn't like to work or do much by how much he lies around or sleeps. However, they will come to see he's a hard worker.
● His lack of a social life: Not one to easily make friends, but somehow he attracts them. He doesn't do much with parties and gatherings unless he's dragged there by friends.
♢ Dragons
♢ His friends
♢ Organization
♢ SLEEP and naps
♢ Nightime
♢ Rain and storms
♢ Wind and heights
♢ Quiet and peace at times
♢ Mostly enjoys drama
Dislikes:
■ Dumb people
■ Clutter
■ Small spaces
■ Ugly clothing (the tailor in him cannot.)
■ Unnecessary rudeness
■ Being taken from sleep
■ Being annoyed or talked about
■ Nicknames, unless they come from friends
■ Heat
■ Being weak
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
Father Was A Dragon Rider
Mother Is A Tailor & Seamstress
Aunt Researches Dragons