Wolf Play : city of six | sign ups
Chatbox
 The Amethyst
05:15:10 
1 apple dancing like crazy but I gotta plan out a interactive since it's for a adopt :')
 Enigma
05:14:42 
Hmm honestly it's not too bad, only a loss of around 30 ish BE per floor so that's fine. Did you lower the prey count as well Eve, or just the enemy
 TKO
05:14:41 
Enigma

Yeah my old simp forum resurfaced somehow LOL

waiting patiently for that mail notification :)

seo

Raven feather I think?
 The Amethyst
05:14:29 
Werewolves right now just cease to exist.
 Eternity
05:14:27 ET
Won't be too long until this piece is finished *^*
-Click-
 in_the_stars
05:14:13 seo, miya
ooh okay- thank you both so much ^^
 Eternity
05:13:43 ET
in_the_stars
Yes, the raven feather. It's from the October event - you may still be able to buy some from other players under barter > search
 Ecifircas
05:13:42 
A Raven Feather is what you're thinking of.
 in_the_stars
05:13:01 seo, miya
hey y'all? wasn't there an item that like made it to where there was a reduced chance your wolf would die when death script came? or am i mis-remembering?
 Magnus Bane
05:12:54 Mag/Maggy
Lol
 Enigma
05:12:50 
@Tooch
I'll DM you, chat is moving a bit fast. But I saw you somewhere either on forums or somewhere else and I screamed knowing you're still around
 SixBears
05:12:43 evebot
You can find plenty of prey in other levels. The game isn't intended that you grind beginner levels.
 Ghost Queen
05:12:22 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
So does that mean forest 5 is going to be harder to train XD
 Enigma
05:11:40 
@Eve
Knowing this will affect the livelihood of BE training, do you plan on increasing the prey count on those floors as well to make up for lost BE?
 Serpents
05:11:34 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
oddly I cring when seeing the green defalt pallet XD then again I have had the free one for ages(think its bark? maybe cant rmeber )
 Ghost Queen
05:11:31 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
But lvl 5 is the best place to train XD
 SixBears
05:11:26 evebot
forest 5 was obscene
 TKO
05:11:25 
Enigma

oh my god its YOU
hello HOLY SHIT

dude i've thought about you so much man where have you BEEN?
 The Amethyst
05:11:17 
SixBears

Wait so is level 4 forest supposed to have 70 enemies?
 Boo
05:11:15 Chrissy
who are you. 💀

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +4
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Leopard : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 04:46 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is it possible to do multiple packs?
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 04:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
what do you mean? - like, adding more spots or having multiple characters?

Dawnforest said:
Is it possible to do multiple packs?

city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 04:53 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Like maybe another group of wolf dogs with the same rankings
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 05:11 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Quick Question: Is there room available for a Second In Command? And also reserve a female hunter.
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 05:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i could add more spots, just since this is a small group roleplay i don't want to make a whole other pack ^^' i hope you understand!

Dawnforest said:
Like maybe another group of wolf dogs with the same rankings

i could add a spot for that, and yes. you have a female hunter reserved :)

Spellbound said:
Quick Question: Is there room available for a Second In Command? And also reserve a female hunter.

Edited at September 2, 2022 05:30 PM by sibella
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 05:28 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ok then I see you have added a new rank can I reserve female second in command?
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 05:30 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
《 Tikanni 》
[Tee-Kah-Nee]
pack name: ciao
everlasting-by-khalliysgraphy-d6r1no2-pre.jpg
Mix: Husky/Wolf
Appearance
stock (c) to Khalliysgraphy on DA

d31hz8x-e7859553-c60d-41ac-8006-537abbe1089f.jpgTikanni is considered tall for a Siberian husky, standing at 33 inches and weighing roughly 165 lbs, but compared to a wolf he is more proportionately sized. His build is more similar to that of a wolf as well, more muscular and bulkier, less of the leaner muscle a regular dog may have. This male's eyes are a striking blue, surrounding the pupil there is a darker blue rim, and then on the outer rim of the iris, there is a dark rim as well. Lining his eyes. Tikanni has paler blue flecks weaved into the center of her iris. Both of her eyes are the same color.

This dog's coat is lighter in coloration, filled with light greys and variations of cream and white. Most of his face is white, save for the grey fur above his eyes, and the grey line going down the center of his face. His outer ears take on a slightly brown tone and his neck is a mix of greys and yellowish creams. His back takes on a mixed tone with creams and light greys, his tail doing the same. Tikanni's underbelly is more of a white color, similar to that of his face. This male's walk is rather quick as if he constantly has somewhere to be. He keeps his head held high and proud. Tikanni's scent is of faded pine.

Personality:

Ambitious || Cunning || Patient || Dominant || Motivated || Somewhat Social || Loyal || Calculating & Deliberate || Respectable || Observant || Intelligent || Optimistic || Cautious || Efficient || Confident || Opinionated || Sarcastic

Tikanni is a wolf with various traits, a few happen to be more apparent than others, such as his loyalty, confidence, and his intelligence. A more underlying trait this male has is his ambition, a creeping feeling that is constantly growing deep within the male. Now, as he is assigned the task of border patrol, he is a trusted aid to the current pack and should report directly to the lead, being so close to the position he desires has the male nearly tasting the success of it, which quells his strong ambition for now. That and his complete loyalty. A strong trait that is easily shown by this male. His bond with the pack has strengthened through these trying times and his devotion to the lead male has strengthened in turn. Despite his ambition for a higher rank, Tikanni won't do anything to jeopardize the well-being of his leader, this male won't succumb to sneaking ways in order to get what he desires. If a time ever comes he will choose the honorable path of the challenge to earn his way to the rank. He isn't one to cheat. Until the time comes, which will be a while off, Tikanni won't be one to question his leader. His ambition will be pushed aside, and his loyalty with be unwavering. After all, he does hold some form of an influencing position already, considering the size of the pack.

This male is calculating and intelligent, he always has a plan and is quick to come up with one if there is a moment that needs one. His moves are deliberate and well thought of, Tikanni isn't the type to rush into a situation and make a fool of himself. He is observant, allowing him to get a better read on those around him, taking in various amounts of information regarding his opponent. This allows him an advantage in battle, and his years of experience only add to that. He is a respectable creature. He is a very efficient, and accomplished wolf, clearly shown in his work. This male also has a good deal of leadership skills, as a border patroller, he is good at helping communicate and make confident, split decisions if need be. As well as complete a report on the patrol with the lead.

Tikanni is clearly strategic, though he won't always have the luxury of time to prepare. He is good under pressure, a fast thinker, and an even faster learner. He can pick up and adapt to new skills quickly. When it comes to his temper the male can hardly be riled, though he may appear irritated or annoyed, a growl at his maw or a sharp glare in your direction. He won't give in to a physical attack if being provoked, he will only act in such a way to put one in their place or to defend himself or those he cares for. This male will not hesitate to protect his loved ones. Touch a hair on their pelt or let a snide comment out and he won't hesitate to put you in your place.

Socializing isn't necessarily this male's thing. While he can communicate and work in a team setting, small talk is a whole other arena. He tends to stick with those he has already bonded with. Close friends and family, really anything else and he becomes a bit awkward. His speech is mostly blunt, Tikanni is straightforward for the most part, though he may follow up with a couple of sarcastic comments.

Mate: None
Pups: None
Crush: Ahehe
Kin: None
Other: husky/wolf-dog!

Edited at September 2, 2022 09:25 PM by Ciao
city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 05:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i'll add a second in command for you as well. :) reservations last 24hrs

Dawnforest said:
Ok then I see you have added a new rank can I reserve female second in command?

city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 05:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
yes! reservations last 24hrs. :)

Ciao said:
May I reserve the male on border patrol?

city of six | sign upsSeptember 2, 2022 05:42 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Ina
Pack name: Dawnforest (Why did my auto corrected want to change name to a guitar emoji?)
Type: Alaskan mulumut / grey wolf
Appearance: Ina is a Bright silver in color with three white paws on her frost left paw it's orange the Orange paw also had rare six toes.
Personality: brave, cunning, friendly observant
Ina is brave at heart and not afraid to stand up for what she believes she has cunning ways of getting her way and it almost always works. Ina is very easy to get to know and if you get past the mischief you will find a silly friendly girl. But one step out of line one bearly a wrong doing and she will notice she is easily the most observant one of the pack and will find odd places and times to confront you...
Dislikes: mud, exiles, humans
Strengths: intelligence, powerful, sharp senses
Weaknesses: focuses on one thing to long, simple things can lead to stress
Mate: none but wants
Crush: might put that later
Kin: none orphaned only pup
Pups: really wants
Other: husky/wolf

Edited at September 2, 2022 08:51 PM by Dawnforest

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh