Wolf Play : The Devils of Medo | Lit | Open
Chatbox
 distant-screams
12:31:56 katy | beetle
i'm so glad i live in a cold place. no huge spiders here, thank god.
 Continental Wolves
12:31:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive also been attacked by a huge wolf spider before so I do have a bit of a grudge
 Hugs4Bugs
12:30:55 Bugs || Ed
Rest in peace window spider </3
 Frostyhills24
12:30:24 Frosty, (She/Her)
would anyone be interested in a 1x1 wolf roleplay?

I would like to use my new character Blood Quartz
-Click-

PM me if interested1
 distant-screams
12:30:00 katy | beetle
oh, nevermind. window spider either relocated or my cat ate him.
 Continental Wolves
12:29:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I had one living in the crack in the wall above my door, was creepy as shit just seeing legs slowly moving in a crack above me door >·>
 Hugs4Bugs
12:29:20 Bugs || Ed
I'm the only one that actually captures them and relocates them instead of squishing them :'')
 Jack-A-Boo
12:29:01 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I have celler spiders and now this wolf spider in my room along with disgusting roaches and ants
 Hugs4Bugs
12:28:50 Bugs || Ed
most of my family is very afraid of (all) bugs, so we are an anti-spider household T-T
 Jack-A-Boo
12:28:30 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
bro turned himself around and is now facing my laptop I see that as a good sign
 distant-screams
12:28:04 katy | beetle
i have a spider living on my windowsill. he pays rent by killing all the pesky gnats and mosquitos.
 Hugs4Bugs
12:27:32 Bugs || Ed
spiders tend to be pretty hearty, so I'd personally just wait him out
if he's otherwise healthy, he should be okay <3
 Pain Meds
12:27:03 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
I leave spiders alone as long as they don't climb on me (I'm allergic and don't like the swelling from bites)
 Jack-A-Boo
12:26:04 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
transcendence

I love spiders they are helpful creatures
 Continental Wolves
12:26:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Wolf spiders get smushed in my house if they get too close to me 😒
 Pain Meds
12:25:30 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Every pup had higher Talents then her XD
 Transcendence
12:25:01 anti gen ai
Its the fact you want a wolf spider to live so it can continue its natural pest control job
 Nevermore.
12:24:44 Never/Nev
Boo

It's probably trying to hold in it's body heat
 Magnus Bane
12:24:39 Mag/Maggy
Pain
Good!
 Pain Meds
12:24:00 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Bane@
The lady is now some what better and throwing pretty red babies

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Red Fox : +4
Coyote : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 24, 2022 06:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve precious heir please?
The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 24, 2022 06:54 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a warehouse worker and a noble? I'll have them up eventually, ha.
The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 24, 2022 06:55 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
All spots are reserved. <3
The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 24, 2022 07:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Here's my lovely WIP demon girl
Name: Demonica
Hometown: Haran
Sexuality: pansexual
Whose Side? (Symbols Above): neutral bordering on supporter
Role: female lover of the emperor
Apperance: WIP on exacts, but she has cat-like violet eyes, jet-black and blood-red hair, ears slightly pointed, and a very pale complexion. She usually dresses in gowns of black, violet or crimson fabric, or in pelts. She dresses to impress the emperor, wanting him to love her over everyone else. She wears a silver spiked crown on special occasions, as well as whenever she's with the emperor.
Personality: sweet, sassy, sexy and sadistic. She's violent when angered, but can play just about any role. Mood swings are common for her. She has a very complex personality, and her personality varies depending on who she's with and what the situation is, as well as her mood. She's completely in love with the emperor, but isn't completely sure she's all for the way he runs things. the rest is WIP
Other: has a pet hellhound named Hella, who is almost always by her side
The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 24, 2022 09:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

───※ ·❆· ※───

Finley

“The Conven”

───※ ·❆· ※───

Name: Finley Neil Blake.

Name Meaning(s):

Finley; “White/Fair Warrior.”

Neil; “Fury, Passion. Hero. Cloud.”

Blake; “Black, Pale.”

Conven; “White Warrior/Dog.”

Nickname(s): Conven, Fin, Lee, Neil, and whatever else you come up with.

Sexuality: Demisexual Homoromantic. Ambiamorous.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Hometown: Haran.

Role: Noble.

Desired Role: He’s actually rather content, though he certainly wouldn’t mind being, say… An advisor to the new Emperor.

Occupation(s):

Possible Advisor; Finley is no idiot, and the fact that he can easily sway and navigate the waters of politics makes him a rather convincing man. Truly, giving advice on how to run the kingdom would perhaps be quite easy for him. Plus, it’d be easier for him to get what he wants then, he’s aware.

Politician; Yes, as of now, Finley is a politician enjoying the ‘far too fancy’(they are the perfect amount of fancy, and how dare you suggest otherwise?) parties of Haran. He makes quite a good one too, what with how well he can read and manipulate people.

Business Owner; Finley also owns his own business, one that partakes and sells in the nightly Black Market of Haran. What they sell is classified, of course. But you can certainly count on it being one of the darker areas of profit. Finley has almost no qualms about morals, after all. Don’t worry though, he isn’t selling children. That’s about where his morals do step in.

Whose Side: Neutral, leaning towards Supporter.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Appearance:

(Credits to [email protected])

Finley stands rather average at 5' 7”, though he sometimes seems 5’ 8” due to how proud his posture is. His skin tone is a pale bisque color with neutral cool undertones, making it seem even lighter than it already is. He has absolutely no freckles on his body, something he actually isn’t a big fan of since it just makes his entire appearance even more stereotypical of a vampire.

--

Finley has a heart face shape, meaning he has a wider forehead and a smaller chin, the middle of his face somewhere in between, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks aren’t as full as they could be, but still fuller than what would warrant worry. Now for the nose, something that Finley rather likes, he has a hawk shaped nose, meaning it starts off the same way a ‘normal’ nose would, and then goes off the deep end at a slight angle, the tip of it a bit lower than the nasals. His lips are thinner in shape. His most often seen expression is a more easy going or slightly apathetic grin that one would expect to see on a chill or lazy person just talking to friends.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin, but with an obvious arch. Finally, his eyes are an upturned deep set almond shape and are an icy sky blue color. His face is framed by silver white hair, it has a slight poof to it as well and goes down to the middle of his back when it’s down. Usually though, his hair is up into a loose ponytail or man bun.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about his structure screams that he’s more so built for agility than muscle. He weighs a good 115, with his BMI at a slightly unhealthy 18.01. What is especially strange about this boy(other than his eyes) is that he has six fingers on each hand, not all that strange since people can have six but still pretty strange.

--

For scars… Finley has only two that are rather well hidden. One at the elbow of his left arm, and another going down the side of his right leg. He doesn’t really show them to anyone and nor does he have any intention to do so.

Fashion:

For clothing, Finley practically always wears a light blue sweater and light gray pants, almost like jeans but instead a light gray color (obviously). He also wears a light weight suit jacket, the color a nice navy blue, though sometimes it's switched for a white one. His shoes are white leather boots made for leisure strolls and formal events.

--

As for accessories, he wears a white cloth belt at the waist, going around the light gray pants. They’re not as tight as they could be around him, as to allow him easier access to moving around and all. He also always wears a pale icy-sky blue bracelet worn at his right wrist with a matching one at his left ankle and he still does. And at times he'll wear a light blue scarf, as well. Oh, and never forget his black gloves.

Posture: Finley’s posture is proud. His back is straight whether or not he’s standing, hands always either behind his back or in front of him. The only time his hands aren’t in one of those two positions is when he is carrying something. His chin is always up, head positioned in a way that makes it to where every look seems almost condescending. Even if someone is taller than him. Though his facial expression almost never seems rude or condescending on its own, if we’re being honest.

Voice:

Finley’s voice is usually on the quieter side, with poor dictation that one would associate with someone that is too lazy to fully open their mouth for certain sounds. Along with this, his voice is on the deeper and lower ends of the spectrum. He has a steady and firm voice despite his poor dictation, and when he speaks with the expectation of attention- He gets it. For when he tries, his voice is clear and sounds what one would expect of an intelligent soul.

Handwriting:

Finley’s writing has been compared to a doctors. Illegible in a way that makes it seem respectful, important, and authoritative. It’s a strange combination, because no one really wants to admit that they can’t read his handwriting when it feels like it is something important. Especially when he can read it fine, as can people who have dealt with it before.

Disabilities: Finley has no physical ailments and anything mental is unknown, as Finley sees no reason to check anything out. There’s nothing truly concerning about him, after all. Don’t you agree?

Aroma: Finley’s scent is a strong one, an extremely noticeable one. And you either love it or you hate it. Because it’s a strong peppermint smell. And anyone who’s ever smelled peppermint knows that it doesn’t take much for it to be a strong and heavy scent. And Finley practically bathes in it.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Personality:

Finley is a very calm soul, he doesn’t scare easily nor does he get upset easily either. He talks without paying too much attention to volume or diction, which usually ends with him being quieter and much less clear than he should be. Overall, he just seems very laid back and easygoing, a ‘go with the flow’ kind of person.

--

He’s also surprisingly observant along with this, due to his chill nature, he has plenty of time to just… Watch people and figure them out. And plenty of time to sleep, which he definitely enjoys doing. He doesn’t really care what people think about, as long as he knows what they think about him. They can think whatever they want, but they at least have to be brave enough to tell him and be honest.

--

To go along with both of these points… He’s very even-tempered, almost never truly angry. At most, he gets passive aggressive. He’ll throw some insults that he knows will hit them hard(courtesy of his observation skills) if he does get angry. But he most certainly isn’t one to throw a punch. Usually. There’s very few times that he would, but when he does- He hits quick and hard, just like his insults.

--

Maybe worse of all though, is how apathetic he can be. If he’s bored, he doesn’t bother trying to hide it. Even more, if he doesn’t care about someone he doesn’t try to hide it. He doesn’t try to make it known either. It’s even to the point where he can be found zoning out or staring blankly at times that should be of great importance but simply aren’t to him.

--

Now, even though he has a more laid back personality doesn’t make him lazy. Sure, he can come off as such, but he most certainly isn’t. If something needs to get done, he’ll get it done without fuss. He knows when it’s time to laze about and when it’s time to work. He has to, after all, he wouldn’t have survived if he didn’t.

--

Or at least, he used to be like all of that. Now though? His apathy has grown and his insults have gotten rarer to hear(though still heart crushing when he says them, always right on point). His old ‘lazy unless working’ attitude has turned into a ‘manipulate others to do my work for me’ kind of attitude. His cold, calculating stares have only gotten even more calculating, even more cold. And his eyes, his ever changing eyes, show nothing within them. What’s worse, is his paranoia that’s come to him, making him go through specific routines everyday at specific times. He always seems ready to break and hurt someone, whether it be someone else or himself. And his observational skills have only strengthened, making almost everyone an open book that he needs only have one conversation with to understand how they think.

Greatest Joy: Reading people and putting them down in a way that everyone but the one on the receiving end would read as simply a casual statement. Oh, and getting people to do what he wants.

Greatest Fear: The world being completely gray for him once more, at least now he has his icy-sky blue.

Likes: Solitude, Silence, Reading, Deep Conversations, Peppermint Tea, Any Kind Of ‘Bad’ Weather.

Dislikes: Loud Noises, People, Socialization, Exercising, Emotions, Expectations(Low & High).

Strengths: Observant, Calm, Control, Flexible, Aim, Intelligent, Agility, Charismatic, Lying, Planning.

Weaknesses: Apathetic, Blunt, Physical Strength, Cold, Harsh, Emotions, Sympathy, Sarcastic, Manipulative, Paranoid.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Spouse(s): Lilith Chernobog. Technically still open as he's Ambiamarous.

Lover(s): Open.

Crush(es): Open.

Ex(es): Open.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Affiliations: Open.

Lilith Chernobog; His wife, and someone who he considers isn’t a pawn in his game of chess. No, she’s certainly part of the court. He tolerates her easily, though certainly doesn’t hold any actual feelings towards her that their marriage would suggest. Their marriage is nothing but a chip to be used to both of their games and benefits. A way to make sure that no matter what, the two can get what they want. If she ever has anyone over, he bats an eye and simply makes sure that their place is understood. And any unwanted admirers of Lilith’s is kept at bay by his mere presence, and his silver tongue.

--

Tavarious Chernobog; Finley first met the future Emperor at one of his own parties before the takeover, where he did attempt to give him advice on how to go about it. It was ignored, though honestly? Finley hadn’t expected anything else. The Emperor was childish but tolerable to him, and it’s only been proven true in the jealousy he seems to hold towards Finley. Childish remarks and all. But Finley stays polite and respectful, if not a little apathetic still. He doesn’t make any advances towards the lovers or consort, not even a word or act that could be mistaken as such a thing. He does, however, compliment Tavarious on how they decorate the Emperor’s side. Frankly, Finley believes that Tavarious did believe his advice to be helpful or that the Emperor knew that if he went down then the city of Haran was at risk to fall and that is why he was kept as a nobleman. He does hold the most favor and money in the city, after all. And the most information on everyone in the city. Which he often gives to Tavarious if he sees it fit to do so. So, much like every other relationship Finley has with people, this one is mutually beneficial. For Finley, it raises him even higher in the world of politics. For Tavarious, it brings advice, funding, and information on people who do not support him that live in Finley’s city.

Kin: He was an only child.

Most Hated Person: Open.

Best Friend(s): Open.

Goes for Advice: Open.

Feels Responsible For: Now why would he ever?

Is Shy Around: As if.

Openly Admires: Finley doesn’t admire people. Especially not out loud.

Secretly Admires: Open.

Most Important Person: Open.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Trivia:

Finley is quite skilled in the art of dual wielding, most notably daggers. His daggers all have handles of pure white, and the blade itself is always cleaned to where the silver can truly shine. Now this isn’t to say he isn’t skilled in any other weaponry, because he is. It’s just that he takes great pride in his daggers.

--

He is also greatly skilled at whips, and these are also pure white. He knows how to use the recoil and how to twist his wrists just the right way and when to pull back and how it will snap and break and move. He treats it all like a dance, though he does this with any weapon he uses, and the weapon is always his partner within it.

--

Finley can also, of course, manipulate people to do what he wants rather easily. Not to mention his great insults that can tear people down as if they are a drywall and he an unrelenting ram.

--

He can read people, their words and actions, with ease. Fluent in body language, and able to manipulate his own- The only way to truly tell anything with him is his eyes, which always hold his apathetic stare.

Themesong(s):

Leave Me Alone by NF.

To Be Human by MARINA.

GRRRLS by AViVA.

Revenge, And a Little Bit More by Unlike Pluto.

I Need Control by Will Jay.

Dance in the Dark by Au/Ra.

Killer In The Mirror by Set It Off.

Panic Room by Au/Ra.

Can You Keep A Secret by Ellise.

Dancing With The Devil by Set It Off.

Other:

Finley Fem Fit; https://postimg.cc/gallery/3YqSLHt

Finley Masc Fit; https://postimg.cc/gallery/CSX1wmh

Mount/Verglas; https://postimg.cc/gallery/1wbHJ3z

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Garvin

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Name: Garvin.

Name Meaning(s):

Garvin; “Spear-friend, Rough, Rugged, Cruel Fate.”

Nickname(s): Whatever you can think of. He loves to hear what people come up with.

Sexuality: Brinsexual Androbiromantic. Ambiamorous.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Hometown: Unknown. Or at least, he’s moved around so much that he doesn’t really remember it.

Role: Warehouse Worker.

Desired Role: As much as he hates the place, he doesn’t really know what could be better. So… Begrudgingly content. Not like he’s going to end up a noble anytime soon, after all.

Occupation(s):

Factory Worker; Obviously, Garvin is currently working at Griffinaid. He’d started working there about a month before it was put into lockdown. He supposes that it just means he doesn’t have to worry about shelter, food, or water as much. Quite frankly, he’s rather fine with it as of now. Just so long as the punishments stay as only not giving them supplies. They become physical and he’s outta there. Somehow. That’s how he sees it as of now.

Freelancer; Before applying at the factory, Garvin had been a freelancer. He’d basically do any job for the right price. Whenever he couldn’t find a job, he’d just play his banjo. Until it broke, that is, and he had to sell it off to some pawn shop.

Sailor; He’d been part of a crew at one point, and it’s where he learned to play banjo and how to win tons of different card games and about certain habits that perhaps he shouldn’t have been learning. He loved this time of his life though, it was definitely the best. The crew was about the closest thing to a family he’d ever had. Until he almost drowned to death and they sent him on his way out of care for his safety.

Chimney Cleaner; His first job, and one he’d had when he was much younger. And where he gained that annoying cough of his. He was fired(and thrown out) when he got too tall to do it well.

Thief; Throughout his life, Garvin’s been a pickpocket and shoplifter. Nothing he doesn’t need, of course, but still. He’s been pickpocketing valuables and downright cash for decades. As well as shoplifting food and water for just as long. He’s an expert on how to do it by now.

Whose Side: Neutral, despite the whole lockdown. Honestly? Garvin’s just kind of waiting to see what happens. As of right now though, he’s starting to lean towards Resolution.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Appearance:

Garvin stands tall at a haunting 6’ 5”, usually hunched to a 6’ 3”. His skin tone is a pale fair color(a bit more on the tanned side though, given how much time he’s spent in the sun) with cool undertones(mostly greener ones due to his terrible habits), only adding to how pale he is. He has freckles practically everywhere on his body. Quite honestly, his skin and hair have a layer of dirt and grime that he’s sure wouldn’t leave even if he washed and washed.

--

Garvin has a rather oval face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller chin, but the middle of his face is wider, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are rather gaunt despite it. Now for the nose, something that Garvin rather likes, he has a hawk shaped nose, meaning it starts off the same way a ‘normal’ nose would, and then goes off the deep end at a slight angle, the tip of it a bit lower than the nasals. His lips are thinner in shape, and smirks his most often seen expression. Well, those and his signature Garvin grin.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin. Despite them being thin and rather straight, they have a slight bush to them towards the end which gives them the illusion of an arrow pointing upwards. Finally, his eyes with deep, heavy eye bags underneath them and usually bloodshot, (and whether that be from lack of sleep or his unhealthy habits, is unclear) are a deepset hooded shape and dark gray in color, which he is glad for. Because if he had green eyes with his freckles and red hair, he’d certainly huff and puff unhappily(sarcastically, of course). His face is framed by unruly and wavy, almost to the point of curly, red hair. Firey in color, though more on the gray side of the red hair spectrum, that is most oftenly messy and in his face, the tips of all of it going just below the ears in length, the back going down to the nape of his neck.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular, a long torso matched with long legs, everything about him screams lanky. Especially when taking into consideration the fact that this man only weighs in at around 150 lbs, his BMI at 17.79 and being underweight by 6 pounds. Most surprising about his weight, is that most of what he does have is muscle, otherwise he'd probably be way more underweight than he already is. When it comes to body hair, Garvin doesn’t have an insane amount- Just about average for his age and circumstances, honestly. He also has a few tattoos of vines that go across his knuckles.

--

As for scars, he possesses many. From scars on his back and shoulders that look like they’re from whipping, to burn scars on his legs, to cuts on his arms, to a singular one that looks like a slash across his neck. He’s covered in scars. In fact, the only places that don’t seem to be covered in scars are his head and hands. And even his left hand has a small scar of a cut across his palm. And both hands have tiny scars all over, which are both just extremely calloused too. He also has a few cigarette burn scars on his arms.

Fashion:

As for clothing, he’s usually wearing a red and black flannel(a bit torn up, a few of the tears having patches though not all) over a white shirt sleeve t-shirt. His pants tend to be ripped, baggy black pants that have quite a few patches, with his shoes most often ending up as boots with buckles, one of the buckles on his left is broken. He also wears a dark gray trench coat most of the time, with a few old stains and tears.

--

And when it comes to accessories? Fingerless gloves made of gauze that he’s wrapped around his palms and up to his elbow, several rings(all bands) that he wears on whichever finger he ends up putting them on that morning.

--

And then there’s piercings. He has a nose piercing(nasallang piercing), a few different ear piercings; multiple lobe ones(both ears; 5 left and 4 right), a helix piercing(left ear), a tragus piercing(both ears), a flat piercing(both ears; 2 left and 1 right), a lobe piercings(both ears), and an industrial piercing(right ear). Lastly, he also has a mouth piercing, a spider/viper bite piercing.

Posture: Garvin’s posture is tense, but relaxed. He’s practically always at least slightly hunched, though his shoulders are usually tensed. His entire posture really just screams that he’s comfortable and relaxed to anyone that only gives him a glance. Anyone who looks on longer though can see the slightest tenses that say that he’s alert, that he’s still watching people and is prepared for any oncoming attacks. Usually though, nobody really notices the signs of being alert and simply thinks that he’s a relaxed kind of guy.

Voice:

His voice is on the higher but deeper end of the spectrum. It’s gravelly and smooth. It used to be higher pitched and smooth, but given everything, it’s become deeper and gravelly; scratchy. It’s still higher pitched, just more rough sounding. Screechy wouldn’t be a good way to describe it, but if it was the only way to describe how raw his voice is, then it would have to work. His voice sounds hoarse, raw, and raspy, to put simply. He also doesn’t tend to put too much effort into dictation, so a lot of his words end up sounding a lot less clear than they should be.

Handwriting:

Garvin’s penmanship, quite frankly- Is terrible. It’s barely legible, even to him. But that’s when he writes fast and for long periods, if he’s writing something slower or something short then it’s a bit better. Still not the best, but it’s definitely more legible, at least.

Disabilities:

Garvin has a persistent cough that won’t leave, which he’s had for over a decade now. He’s gotten used to it, and it’s more of a slight annoyance than anything else. As for anything mental? Nothing that’s been diagnosed, since he doesn’t have the time nor money for something like that in his opinion. But his mental state is nowhere near stable, if we’re being honest. Trust issues, self-depreciation, insecurities that run so deep at this point that he doesn’t even realize he has them until someone pokes a sensitive area, touch starved, an apathy that he deals with by getting into even more trouble than he already did before, tension in his shoulders and back from needing to stay alert more than most, insomnia and near constant exhaustion for the same reason… Honestly, he’s a mess. A functional mess, sure, but still a mess.

Aroma: Let’s be real, Garvin doesn’t smell good. He’s been locked in a factory for a while, and even before that his life was exactly giving him showers and baths. Anyways though, Garvin has a scent of smoke, blood, sweat, alcohol, and grime. A smell people would often attribute to a downtown city.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Personality:

To say that Garvin is a generous and modest person would be like trying to say that a sydney funnel-web spider is a harmless spider. Because in all actuality, Garvin is arrogant and prideful, not to mention extremely greedy and selfish. Though this may come from the fact that he grew up on the streets, so to be fair, most of his boasts are well deserved. Regardless, he still has a huge ego that can and will intimidate opponents. Not to mention his sharp tongue that’ll spit insults like there’s no tomorrow.

--

Despite his arrogance and sharp tongue, even despite his greed, when faced with kindness, this man immediately becomes awkward and confused. Stammering and eyes darting with suspicion as though he genuinely believes that no one could possibly be kind without any ulterior motives. He also is quite reckless, often getting into trouble with either authority or fellow people. Many times because of his own lies collapsing on himself.

--

If you manage to become his friend, well, first off, good job. And second, you will find quickly that he’d much rather him die than them, though this may also be because of his nihilistic nature. Nevertheless, he’s still a great friend. Someone’s being mean to you? He’ll probably have a few words for them. Would he actually fight someone though... Not unless the other started it or if he was just that mad, he prefers to keep violence as a last resort. Though he’ll gladly carve into the school walls for his friends, sometimes quite literally.

--

Food and money is the way to the guy’s heart, apparently. Though he’s a hopeless romantic in all actuality, just the thought of someone that doesn’t care how he is, just the thought of being able to be himself is something he dwells on for long periods of time. And this is probably due to how fake he acts, always loud and arrogant, always showing off and getting into trouble... But never actually being him. The insecure and nihilistic boy that doesn’t understand why no one ever wanted him.

--

Despite his obvious ego and nihilistic views, he absolutely fears being forgotten by the people he cares about. Not only does he fear it though, he expects it to happen. If he were to talk to someone about it, he’d talk about it as if he’s accepted the fact. But he’s terrified of it nonetheless, he doesn’t want it to happen, he just knows it most likely will.

--

He’s also someone that tries to trick himself into believing that he’s fine. He’s someone that tries to be an optimist in front of others but always ends up being a pessimist literally anywhere else.

--

Despite the fact that he lies… A lot… He values honesty from others. Especially from those he considers friends. It doesn’t mean that he’ll be honest with them, but it does mean that if they know something or learn something that concerns him in any way. That’s his business in any way. He doesn’t want to be kept in the dark.

--

He tends to show himself as a confident, talkative prick; as mentioned in the first paragraph. As you probably have realized though, this is false. This is nowhere near to the truth. Now, you may remember me mentioning insecurities. And this is where I shall explain those and how they manifest.

--

The first(and biggest) insecurity is that he is going to die and no one will even notice, and that no one will even care if they do. This is connected to that deep rooted fear that I mentioned earlier. Just like the fear, he’s accepted that he will die someday, and that when that day comes… No one will notice, no one will care, no one will cry or shout or deny. It will happen and there will be no consequences to it at all. He tries to not let himself think about it too much.

--

The second insecurity, and one that plays into the first one, is that no one wants his company more so that they want him to do something that needs to be done for them. Something that he’s noticed in the past is that as soon as he’s done with a job or favor or promise, the person immediately drops all contact with him. So trust and actual deep connections with people are not something he has.

--

The third insecurity I’ll be explaining is the last one(Well, it’s not his last one, it’s just the last one I’ll be talking about.) He knows he seems talkative and loud most of the time, and he knows that that’s what people expect of him. And he thinks that since that’s what people expect of him, that that’s what people want from him whenever they hang out with him or talk to him.

Greatest Joy: Nicknaming people, it annoys the hell out of most. It’s honestly just a lot of fun to him. Oh, and getting to nap. And winning. And playing the 12-string banjo. And having money. And eating food. It’s pretty easy to satisfy him, if we’re being honest.

Greatest Fear: That when he dies, no one will notice or care. That everyone will just forget him. Oh, and drowning. He can’t swim.

Likes: Sleeping/Napping, Winning, Music, Money, and Food(If only there was a love category).

Dislikes: Large Crowds, Small/Enclosed Spaces, Being Completely/Utterly Alone, Going Hungry, and Losing.

Strengths: Aim, Playing 12-String Banjo, Stamina, Lying, Stealing, Flexible, and Observant.

Weaknesses: Paranoid, Alcoholic, Swimming(He can’t), Nihilistic, Awkward/Insecure, Addictive Smoker, and A Bit Selfish.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Spouse(s): Open.

Lover(s): Open.

Crush(es): Open.

Ex(es): Open.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Affiliations: Open.

Kin: Unknown, if any.

Most Hated Person: Open.

Best Friend(s): Open.

Goes for Advice: Garvin doesn’t go for advice from anyone, he gives advice. Open.

Feels Responsible For: Oh please, everyone’s their own person and makes their own decisions, isn't his fault if their decisions suck. Open.

Is Shy Around: Ha, as if Garvin would ever be shy around someone! Open.

Openly Admires: Open.

Secretly Admires: Open.

Most Important Person: Open.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Trivia:

If he could afford it(and if he weren’t trapped in a factory), he’d have even more piercings and tattoos. But he can’t, so he’s settled on being fine with what he does have. Same for a new banjo, if we’re being honest. But as of now, he’s more concerned with staying alive.

--

He carries a swiss knife on his person at all times, given you never know when you’d need one- He says it’s quite nice to have it. It’s also quite nice to know what all is edible in an area, or at least edible enough to not die from eating it and to stave off starvation for as long as possible. In his own humble opinion, of course.

--

Despite being a liar and a thief, he tries his best to keep promises. He hates promising or swearing that he’ll do something and then not doing it. It honestly gets on his nerves when he has to do so.

--

He recommends to everyone not to eat a dead, unwashed, uncooked bird that’s been lying on the ground for days unless they have to. Same for a raw, dead rat that’s soaking wet from rain.

--

Garvin has a certain grin he does a lot, one where you can never be sure if it’s genuine or not. It doesn’t normally matter how good at face reading someone is, even some of the best gamblers he’d met hadn’t been able to tell. But everybody knows it’s basically his signature, you see it and know it’s him immediately. Doesn’t matter how long you’d known him, it’s almost for certain you know the grin.

Themesong(s):

Addvice by Days N Daze.

Wholesale Failure by Days N Daze.

Hate by Crywank.

The Entertainment’s Here by AJR.

Break My Face by AJR.

I Don’t Exist by Olivia O’Brien.

Spilt Beer by Days N Daze.

Fallohides by We The Heathens.

Drunk by The Living Tombstone.

Far From Home by Sam Tinnesz.

Other:

Edited at June 29, 2022 05:22 PM by Overthink101
The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 24, 2022 10:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Theo Black
Age - 18 turning 19
Gender - Male
Home town -
Sexuality - Homosexual (gay) and poly
Whose side - Netural
Role - Previous heir
Desired role - Unknown
Apperance -
Theo is a rather short male only reaching the height of a 18 year old female witch is between 5'5 - 5'6, though he has muscle running down his back, stomach, and upper arms. A faint line of a six-pack can be seen on his lower stomach as well as a sharp v-line, having a semi-sharp jawline is a gift for the heir. A feature that helps his stock out a lot is his eyes a beautiful light green with hints of a light blue swiping around in them something that is from a fairytale. His hair only reaches the bottom of his ear lobes and is a beautiful dirty blond or a light fawn volor with a couple of plates seen around the place.
For clothes he wears a white and brown patched button up dress shirt able to reaches the middle of his thighs, it is mostly tucked into black skinny ripped jeans that got his curves and edges nicely. He wears the skin of a white tiger as a coat and uses its head as a good when he wants to hide himself from others. We wears a sliver necklace with a bullet attached to the end as well as a wolf's head with a red gem as it's eye. His shoes for this outfit are also boots though they are grey and white.
For training or outgoing wears he wears a pure black shirt with pure black jeans that are a little loose to hide his muscle. A grey jumper is wrapped around his waist or around his shoulders for his to wear when he wants. The tail of a white tiger is wrapped around his waist as a belt. The necklace is still seen though is more hidden by a black and grey Scarff that he wears to hide his face from the kingdom. For shoes he wears large black boots that match his outfit but easy for him to run in.
Like all great warrior he also has a story to tell and a story to hide behind his clothing. A large scar runs down the top of his right volar bone to the bottom left of his v-line, the story behind this message is something that either the angles friends will tell you or the male will tell you himself over time. Highly doight he will though.
Carrying weapons doesn't suit the male at all but he will carry some but of course they are hiiden in his clothing or else where, for example he hides a little hunting knife that is attached to the bottom of his back under his jacket or jumper and also a little blade in one of his boots.
Perosnality -
To outsiders and newcomers his personality is rather two-faced, mysterious, and distant always observing their every move. Talking to them when he is forced to by a higher up or when the situation they are in calls for him to. Being a talker was never part of his habits. To earn the trust of the young male it has to be earned though hardship, trust, and combat the male has to see if you are worthy enough for his trust and respect.
To close friends and family his personality completely changes to a kind, cuddly, and energetic one, always wanting to send a helping hand when ever someone needs it, even if it means to put his life on the line for them to live. Being protective about them is always something the male does though he tends to hide it a lot as he doesn't want to scare the friends he has off and be alone.
To the kingdoms higher ups he knows his place, obeying their rules and conditions though he tends to escape that life of being a heir by going out into the kingdoms grounds acting as if he was not royalty and one of the many commonfolk around him. Freedom is something he wants to have no rules, no kingdoms, and no one to hold him back from being happy.
All these personality traits and descriptions lie in the male and some hide and some show when he needs to protect himself, his friends, or others he doesn't know. Training is something you will often find the male doing to get him mind off of thinking all the time or you can find him in the library or sometimes you can't find him at all. His loyalty is questiond by a lot of people and kingdoms alike.
- Night walks
- Reading
- Training
Dislikes:
- Being alone
- Annoying people
- Talking to newcomers
Strengths:
- Speed
- Stealth
- Quick thinker
- Combat skills
Weaknesses:
- Water
- Fighting alone
- Strength
- Friends
Family:
- Mother: Killed
- Farther: Killed
Afflictions:
- Open
Crush - Open
Significant other/s - Open
Other -
Is there anything you want me to add to this boy ^^

Edited at June 24, 2022 11:15 PM by Free-Claw12
The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 25, 2022 11:22 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Abaddon

'The Beast of Carnage'

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Name:
Abaddon

Name Meaning(s):
Abaddon (Angel of Death)

Sexuality:
Fluid

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Hometown:
Taewe (Adopted and moved at 12)
Naporia (Born and raised till 12)

Role:
Devil Army

Desired Role:
Satisfied, for now.

Occupation(s):
The Consort's Bodyguard: With him being close friends with Tavarious, the emperor enlisted him to watch over his prized possession: his wife. Abaddon gave one glance at the consort and agreed to it eagerly. After months of guarding the woman and settling her needs, Abaddon has grown fascinated with the woman and takes his watchful duties seriously. Harm the woman in any way, Abaddon would bite out your throat. No, I'm serious. He'll gladly bite out your throat.

Knight: Abaddon is the most proficient fighter in his entire regiment, and the way he fights is like an animal in nature. He never feared death and has the thought of dying gloriously in battle. With him having no fear of death, his motivation and prowess are strong than most men and women of his regiment. Indeed, he and the emperor sparred when the emperor was a simple knight. The two's fight would've ended in a tie if Abaddon didn't kick him where the sun didn't shine. He's not afraid to step low and use dirty tricks to win a battle.

Hunter of Men: This is a title more than an occupation. Indeed, he finds hunting humans more thrilling than animals. Abaddon had an extra instinct when tracking someone and never failed to find them. He's like a bloodhound, and that's how the people of Naporia treated him like an animal. However, he never sees it as an insult, as it gave him a purpose in life besides fishing. He was a boy that wasn't afraid to kill people. He's a boy that wasn't afraid to kill his father.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Apperance:

(credits to Morotsuyoshi@picrew.me)

Abaddon's height is 6'0, and oh boy, is it fun to look down upon others as he kills them. Indeed, he's a tall man that has high opinions of himself. He uses his height advantage to make anyone shorter than him uncomfortable by any means and does it to make him smile. He and Tavarious have the same thought process, but Tava uses it for power reasons and Abaddon to amuse himself. His body is muscular- not bugling muscular, but it's close to being there. An ectomorph-shaped body with his shoulders a lot wider than his waist. He has smaller sides and lower half compared to his upper. He would've been perceived as skinny if he never worked out constantly. Abaddon's skin tone is paler than Tava's. Currently, he's taking on the appearance of a walking corpse.

The man's face is intimidating as he appears more like an animal than a human. Abaddon's eyes are feral, not like an actual animal. He always had a wild look in his eyes of gold constantly. He has the gaze of a hungry predator waiting for the perfect prey to walk past him. The man's ears are sharper, with scars along the ridges. A small disfiguration that man had done to himself. Abaddon smiles, but it's not one out of warmness but hunger. To describe this perfectly, Abaddon is the champion of having a wolfish grin. His canines are extended, unlike the normal human's-easier to rip a man's flesh if needed. The shape of his eyes is upturned, as mentioned before, holding a pair of ominous gold. On his neck was a bandage, and hiding beneath the fabric was a scar he gave himself long ago.

His aroma isn't as standout and easy on the nose. Compared to other men who use strong scents to attract potential lovers, his is oddly tamed. The reason is because of Helene and her sensitivity to strong smells. He smells like a warm-weather. Musky yet soothing to those that enjoy the scent of summer. Beforehand, his scent stank of the outdoors and was heavy on everyone's noses, even his. Although never bothered to change it since he enjoys seeing the discomfort on others' faces.

Personality:
Animalish | Wild | Dutiful | War-Lover | Gloryhound | Protective Of His Master | Insane | Bloodthirsty | Loving To His Master | Watchful | Ambitious | Dreamer | Dirty Trick Master | Vindicative | Clingy/Affectionate

+His master, Helene
+Affection
+War
+Worthy Foes
+Conflict

Dislikes:
-Someone insulting Helene
-Abandonment
-Non-violent conflicts
-Most Nobles
-Parties
-Loud Noises

Physical Disabilities:
None

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Spouse:
Open

Lover(s):
Open

Crush:
Open

Exes:
Open

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Affiliations:
Helene Deire'Tenir: She's the "master" he adores and is protective of her. He originally was the personal guard to Tavarious but was transferred to her when she first arrived. The emperor knew that the man would be unstable if no one could control him. Being the generous emperor, Tava put Abaddon in Helene's care. Indeed, it worked as Tava intended it. Now Abaddon is somewhat tamed compared to before. Abaddon is calm and dutiful, but it's only when he's around his beloved mistress. He's her guard dog, which the others joke about, but Abaddon never takes offense to that. He knows it's true but doesn't care.

Aziz Sarimurod Botir: His adoptive younger brother and their relationship as children was perfect despite not being related. As they grew, everything went downhill, and Abaddon accidentally snapped during one event. He was harming not only Aziz's bullies but Aziz too. This made the man internally spiral into deep guilt at what he did. He asked their father to deploy him into the military so he can keep Aziz away from, well, him. Sadly, Aziz followed him to the military route but became more of a strategist. They would see each other in the halls, but Abaddon would avoid Aziz as much as possible.

Vesper/Vixen: Yeah, the relationship between these two is awkward. They met each other before Vesper ever met Tavarious, and they had an off-on relationship. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad either. However, the two's relationship didn't end on good terms when Vesper left him for Tavarious. Being Abaddon, the man was quick to forget about Vesper (as much as possible), but now, it's difficult to avoid him. Each time he sees Vesper's face, the more he gets reminded of their tryst. Abaddon wants to kill him for hurting his heart but wants to protect him on the same level as Helene. In every relationship, whether it's friendliness or romance, Abaddon has bad emotional and social cues.

Open

Kin:
Open

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Other:
Theme Songs
Rich Boy (Slowed)
Cannibal
Come With Me Now

Abaddon's Others/Horse
Abaddon's Others

(credits to [email protected])

Edited at July 6, 2022 09:41 PM by Cereal
The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 26, 2022 11:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Apherious Chero

"Call me Cherry"

Infamous knight in the Devil Army

27 _-_ Masculine

Cherry was born and raised in Taewe before he was snatched at the age of 6 to participate in the military.

He's never thought much about relationships, but he likes to believe that he's Asexual, though he's more likely leaning on Demi.

Cherry couldn't give less of a shit if the Empire fell or not.

Appearance

yunomoto.png

(c) yunomoto @ picrew.me

Cherry is an attractive man, and he knows it. His skin is a rugged beige hue with sandy undertones. On the darker scale of sunkissed tan, Cherry's skin often reminds people of spices- though his aroma helps with that, of course. Cherry is on the verge of rugged handsomeness given the blemishes and scars that scatter his body. One would start to describe him as such until they take a better look at his face, which draws the conclusion of looking more-so pretty. People are often conflicted on what to call him, but Cherry prefers the term hot.

Cherry's face takes a somewhat square shape, though his sharp jawline protrudes out a small chin. He has a pair of high-set cheekbones that accentuate the upward curve of his almond-shaped, feline-like eyes. Speaking of his eyes, they are memorizing. The chestnut-ambery colors that riddle his eyes is what gave him the nickname Cherry. His eyes look as sweetly bitter as cherries are, with pupils that indicate a pit. His pupils usually make people do a double-take, given that they're nearly always constricted into a smaller form, which gives him an air of temptation.

If his eyes don't make you fall for him, his silky tufts of hair might just do the trick. Cherry was blessed with chocolate locks of hair that are fairly straight when grown out. He likes to slick back whatever hair he can, though it's never put neatly together. The hair that would normally droop on his forehead is pulled back into a blazing ruffled mess that meets with the rest of his hair, which is slicked upward, making the edges of the back of his head look sharp. Cherry is known for two little "ponytail" like locks that frame either side of his face, the locks droop just past his chin and are gathered in a golden band to keep the flyaways from gathering around his face.

Cherry has thick, softly arched eyebrows that are seemingly always slightly tilted upward. This can make his expression appear haughty or almost pitiful depending on what emotion his eyes give off. Not too far below the middle of his brows is a fairly proportioned nose with a wavy bridge that could be considered concave with a semi-upward appearance. This nose is slightly crooked and has a ghastly scar that stretches from the inner corners of one of his cheeks, across the bridge of his nose, and to the inner corner of his other cheek. It's a noticeable scar, and albeit an ugly one if you look close enough.

Cherry has small, round ears that are almost flat against his head, they're often looked over, but if one were to focus on them, they'd realize just how petite and cute they look. Cherry doesn't know this, though. He rarely takes his ears into consideration, which leads him to reveal them often. Finally, to pull everything off, Cherry's lips are on the thinner side and have little to no arch to them. They don't seem like they'd be so attractive, but given his whole look, he manages to pull them off quite well.

Body shape

Cherry is 5'11, an average height among men but seemingly short compared to some towering creatures that cant even be considered men at this point. He isn't exactly broad-shouldered, but he has a fair amount of bulk to him. He's not uncomfortably muscled to where he looks like he could rip the head off of a mule, but he is toned. He has a good proportion of muscles, evenly placed throughout his body to provide his body with utmost expectancy.

His body takes a rectangular shape, with his hips, torso, and shoulders being almost exactly the same size. He has a wider torso and protruding hips that give him a slight curve. Cherry's hands are not soft in the slightest and they're aged by years of callouses. He's almost insecure about how abnormally large they are, but then again, it's never really slowed him down. If you want a good comparison, Cherry could grip the entirety of his face with his own hand, which says something given how wide his face is.

Despite being such a beauty, Cherry's body is riddled with scars. It's almost like reading a map if you see his back. Stories are carved into his shoulders, ones that could send chills down a grown man's spine.

Expression

While most might have a resting bitch face, Cherry can't help but bear a constant smug expression. It's simply plastered on his resting face. Sometimes he looks as though he's being condescending, but that's just him raising his slightly upward-tilted brows. Yes, Cherry has gotten into many fights by looking so haughty.

Despite being reprimanded for having such a punchable face, Cherry's thin lips still curl at the ends that can only be described as a feline-like smile. It almost looks seductive, even though he's probably just thinking about something that made him laugh earlier. With these constant expressions, Cherry is left with a cocky air that constantly lingers around him, making people think that he believes he's better than them when he's simply reminiscing about something that happened earlier.

It's hard to tell when Cherry's being genuine or lying because he always keeps the same face on. You'll rarely find him with downward pointed brows and a beet-red face, as its a once in a blue moon chance to get him angry.

Posture

Cherry walks as though nothing could bother him. Not a care in the world flies by him when he's meandering about. One wouldn't think he's a formidable foe by the way he tips side to side as if he's some drunk that just came from a tavern. His gait is nonchalant and almost slow, making people feel tired just by watching him. His arms almost appear lanky because of how relaxed and free-flowing they appear, though his hands are always prepped to grab the pommel of his scimars.

Cherry just can't seem to keep a straight back, especially when he's talking. If he's being at least somewhat passionate about a topic, he'll expressionately hunch and straighten his back when communicating to better get his point across. Other than this, Cherry has a relaxed posture, as if he lives in ignorant bliss and doesn't think someone would try to stab him in the back at any given moment.

Attire

Cherry sports a black, fitting tunic-like suit with gold beads that strap together to help connect the suit. Over this, he wears a loose-fitting white and orange robe that drapes down just past his calves in a flowy manner. The robe helps keep him cool while also providing layers and an elegant look. Poking just out the bottom of this robe are the edges of his dark baggy pants, which are lazily tucked into his chocolate-hued riding boots that reach just under his knees. The boots have stiff, metal spurs that sprout out the heels, though he rarely uses the spurs for riding.

Cherry likes to wear black gloves that reach a few inches past his wrist to help create the illusion of somewhat smaller hands. This somehow helps with their size, though he can't figure out why. Hanging on his ears are pairs of long, golden rectangular earrings that are about 3 inches long. The gold gives him a regal shine, which catches the attention of a few amorous people. Another eye-catching feature is the small swipe of orange eye shadow that he applies to the creases of his eyes to give them a more feral, cat-like look.

Cherry likes to keep his duel scimitars hidden on his body in random spots that are easy to get to. Sometimes they're able to be seen, while other times people are left guessing if he just forgot to bring them, or he hid them well. The scims have dark chestnut pommels with an even darker leather grip that helps him fling them about carelessly, to the dismay of his comrades.

Voice

Cherry's voice is a soft whisper, one that reels you in to listen. His words seem hushed as if he's cooing an infant to sleep. His voice is definitely more on the feminine side, and it's often mistaken for a woman's voice. Though Cherry's voice is soft, it's not quiet unless he wants it to be. His speech is enunciated to the point where one can easily derive what he's saying, but soft enough to where you feel like leaning in. His tone is seemingly monotone until you really listen to the tingling vibrations that his voice carries in light tremors, which add moods to his higher-pitched octaves.

Aroma

Many people don't think Cherry has a specific aroma because they haven't gotten too close to him. If Cherry walks past you, the air that'll hit you is none other than nothingness, as you must be far closer to smell his aroma. Cherry's scent is very faint, but if you're close enough to him, you'll get an alluring hint of spices that are garnished with the smell of rain. His scent is a calming one that leaves people craving more.

Personality

Apherious is the very definition of neutral. When it comes to anything, you'll see him leaning back with that resting smirk on his face without a care in the world. Even in matters that may seem dire, Apherious could be focused on picking out the leftover meal from his teeth rather than the task at hand. Of course, don't mistake this unresponsive behavior for rebellious tendencies, because if he's ordered to do something, Apherious will carry out the task with utmost skill and desire.

When put to work, Apherious is a sight to behold. He moves quickly and swiftly, before one- before he can even comprehend what he did. In this way, Apherious is a force to be reckoned with. Many might see him as expendable or lackluster, but once they see Apherious in battle, they'll immediately change their mind. The way Apherious can switch from a groaning toddler to a silent killer is eerily expeditious. Those who have fought beside him might have encountered a certain look in his eyes that has sent chills down their spines. The look is not of bloodlust nor rage, but of a certain serenity.

When Apherious is switched into that murderous mode, his surroundings blur. Many may think this would be a weakness, but after decades of honing his instincts, Apherious doesn't falter. There have been cases where he supposedly accidentally ran one of his scims through a comrade on his path to his target. This is why many don't want to plunge into battle with Apherious, leaving him to patrol most of the time. He's not a good teammate in the slightest. If you're in need of aid, you won't find any help from him. Apherious focuses on his task and his task only, you are a mere pawn that has fallen to the blade of your own opponent.

Apherious, though bearing an expressional face, has very little thoughts going on behind those alluring eyes. He has a one-track mind that doesn't like to think externally or overthink things. It's simply too much work, and for what? Apherious in unconcerned with what goes on outside of his task, which can infuriate people, but he couldn't care less about what they think. Some may think they're getting through to him, but right after giving him a lecture, he'll return right back to how he was. Apherious always ends up coiling back into his nonchalant habits, no matter how many times someone tries to reprimand them.

For being in the devil's army, one would think he'd have a passion for ambition, but Apherious is simply meandering in whatever position he falls into. Speaking of falling, Apherious does that quite a lot. For being such a renowned knight, one wouldn't think this guy would forget where his feet are. He often locks his foot behind his other foot, forgetting the gap between his gaits which leads to him falling. He also tends to have things slip out of his hands by the lack of grasping the object, simply because he wasn't focusing on it. There have been times when he was mindlessly fiddling with daggers and had one slip from his hands when he was trying to twirl it on his index finger. Let's just say another knight lost a toe that day.

Apherious is constantly bored. He's unimpressed by every feat, so boasting to him won't do you any personal favors. At most, you'll get a sarcastic comment or even the raise of one of his brows. It's hard to get Apherious to chuckle, let alone laugh. He finds jokes amusing, but not to the point of being audible. While he does find some things amusing, most things end up just getting annoying to him. Constant chatter and small talk blur out as Apherious' attention travel elsewhere. He can easily lose track of a conversation that irks people.

Apherious has a weak spot for nagging. If you pry him just enough, he'll give in. He's easy to persuade, but not to manipulate. He sees himself as the manipulator in most interactions, though this side only comes out if he's been ordered to extract something out from someone, otherwise, he couldn't care less about getting to know someone else. Since Apherious doesn't approach people for conversing, you'll have to drag him into one if you want his opinion, which he'll give once you pry it out of him. Apherious doesn't join in conversations unless he's called over to, it's just something he's learned to keep his mind from rotting from all that extra drama.

If Apherious is feeling amorous, you might get a few flirts out of him, which are usually far from smooth. Usually, these 'flirts', if they could even be taken as backhanded compliments come out like "The way your eyes dart around the room makes you look a lot more intelligent than you seem in this conversation." A better version would be "My bed is free tonight if you deem me attractive enough," Which always seems to get a few giggles out of the one he's pursuing. But hey, at least they somewhat work.

This amorous side is surprising to most since he's socially inept. One would think he's shy or introverted, but Apherious simply doesn't know how to interact with people. You'll hear him say the odd few things that only go on deep within someone's mind. In this way, he could be entertaining. You'll never know what he's going to say. Some may take it as offensive, while others could find the humor in his blatant responses, which he puts some kind of care into.

Apherious is a "do first ask questions later" kind of guy, always diving head first into situations that he shouldn't be. He relies on his senses and instincts to protect him, and he's mostly survived for this long, so he has to be doing something right, right? Despite being so straightforward in some situations, if Apherious wants to keep a secret or a lie, he will shield it. You'll have to pry the truth out of him for even the smallest matters. Even if he saw you see him do it. In a way, it amuses Apherious to lie about the simplest of things. He could put a piece of food that he doesn't like on someone else's plate while they stare him down, then deny ever having that food on his own plate.

While Apherious can be pretty egotistical and holds himself to somewhat of high regard, he doesn't mind being told that he's a tool. He knows he is. He thinks of himself as a tool, a beautifully carved one. What Apherious does mind is being told he's someone else's possession. Apherious is strong in believing that anything he does is ultimately up to him. Nobody controls him, he chooses to behave. For being so easy to order around, people tend to underestimate his individual confidence and think that he blindly follows anyone who will lead. They couldn't be any more wrong. Apherious makes a decision to follow an order or a leader, he doesn't submit to them wholeheartedly. He simply follows orders because one, he can't be bothered to argue with the person, two, he agrees with their way, or three, he doesn't care about the outcome of the task.

Is there anything that he truly does... enjoy? Well, there is one thing that he's certain brings him some form of what he thinks is joy, and that's when people address him as Cherry.

He has also found that he likes being a hovering, fly on the wall when people are struggling. For some reason, he craves to see what their mind comes up with in stressful situations.

Dislikes

Can he say everything?

People, in general.

Animals. Keep them away from them. Especially dogs, they're too up in his business.

People who pry into his life, he often tells them to get a life of their own if they're so interested in his.

Curiosity. Keep your nose up your own ass.

Doing things. Anything. He'll only do things freely if he's been ordered.

People who are so caught up in the hierarchy. He understands the want for riches, but the idea of caring about what people think of you confuses him, and he doesn't like confusing things.

Thinking too hard. It gives him a headache.

Family

Apherious Chero :: 83 :: Grandfather

Cherry was named after his grandfather if you couldn't tell already. Apherious was a knight, whom is now retired and living in his son's household. Apherious passed on his lazy, nonchalant personality down to Cherry, and is the one who gave Cherry the nickname Cherry.

Apherious is a wrinkled old geezer, who would've been considered handsome many, many years ago. The only color left on this man is the slightly sunkissed skin that adorns him and the deep chestnut hue in his eyes.

Aphen Chero :: 57 :: Father

There's not much to say about this man. He's a noble, one surrounded by a whole sea of people just like him. Aphen believes in tough love and didn't mind leaving Cherry with a few scars to teach him a couple of lessons. Aphen also refuses to address his son as Cherry, and uses complete, formal titles with him.

Aphen often scolded Cherry when he was young, but nowadays, Aphen seems to have given up on reprimanding Cherry's slacking behaviour and lazy habits. Aphen looks like he could be Cherry's reflection, the only difference being that Aphen is a few inches smaller, has beady, seemingly black eyes, and slightly darker skin.

Cassandrie Chero :: 59 :: Mother

Andi is the one who gave Cherry such mesmerizing eyes, along with his beige skin tone. Andi has a mess of long, brown hair that drapes down to her calves in a big, singular train that she considers a braid. Her skin is very slightly lighter than Cherry's, and she bears roughly the same face shape as her son. A big difference between the two is her sunny blonde hair which helps her stand out in her family.

Andi is still a very doting woman and will coddle anything in sight. She adopted Eucally and proudly calls the young girl her daughter, all the while spoiling the kid the same way she spoils Cherry.

Eucally Chero :: 7 :: Younger Sister

Eucally is the spawn of the devil herself. She may be told that she's a sweet little honeybee, but Cherry can see past those adorable little eyes. Cherry can tell that she'll grow to be an even bigger menace than him since her attitude is unchained.

Eucally has warm green eyes and a sunkissed tan hue that's constantly adorning her skin. She has a few freckles on the bridge of her petite nose, which adds to her adorable-ness. Her onyx hair is already growing quite long and unruly, making her look like some kind of savage wild child when its unkempt. Cherry often tells Ally to pull her hair back into a bun or a ponytail, but Ally refuses to, and instead, she slicks it back just like Cherry's hair. Of course, with such long hair, she ends up ultimately failing.

Ally is a stubborn, spoiled, tyrant. But she never cries, so Cherry endures her. She often begs Cherry to give her piggyback rides, so he gives in to her nagging. Cherry follows orders from Ally like she's some commander who has served her time in the military. He tells himself that he doesn't know why. It's definitely not because of those glistening jade eyes and that pair of puffy cheeks whenever she gets intrigued. And most certainly not because of that cute little smile that brightens up her face whenever he accepts her orders.

History

Apherious grew up in Taewe, being taught the ways of drunken men trying to beat each other up because of some kind of slurred assault that was mindlessly thrown out. When he was born, instead of having blue eyes like most babies, his eyes were a deep chestnut color, which made his grandfather give him the nickname "Cherry" which stuck with him. Through the 6 years of living the life of a noble's child, Apherious was taught a lot about etiquette. Though all that was taught to him was replaced by him sneaking out to play with his grandfather.

When Apherious was taken for military training, he cried. He was told never to cry, especially in front of others, but being a toddler torn away from his family, he couldn't help himself but to cry. Crying was a pathetic look on him, but he did it often back then. Especially after his first kill, which plagued him at the age of 9. Up until the age of 16, when he was honed and dulled down to a mere tool, he'd cry nearly every day, and most of the time, he didn't know what he was crying about.

His year's training for the devil's army is a mere blur nowadays, and instead of sharp memories, his movements are replaced by habit and instinct. He doesn't know who he just killed- or how he killed them, he just knows that steel pierces flesh, and once the thump of his opponent's body hitting the ground is heard, he won, and he can be given a break.

Cherry rarely smiled, and always distanced himself from other militants. He could be caught grumbling and complaining to himself in the corner or provoking fights because he often ignored the people who wanted his attention.

Once Eucally was introduced into his life, Cherry felt as though he could breathe again. For 7 years, he slowly gained a more and more relaxed and nonchalant nature. Hell, he even graced a few people with a chuckle. He would never admit it, but Ally mended many years of torment just by existing. Overall, the little girl molded him into an approachable being.

Affiliations

Vesper Briar-Rose Sterling :: Emperor's Lover :: Quote

Cherry is Vesper's personal guard and, unlike many things, quite enjoys it. The guy amuses him, to say the least. Cherry likes watching Vesper transform from a venomous snake to a doll as if nothing happened. While he may not admit it, Cherry does also possibly, somewhat, maybe, like it when Vesper rants. They're always such juicy details, and Vesper doesn't seem to hold back, which Cherry encourages. Of course, Cherry usually doesn't speak unless spoken to, but he will gladly give Vesper advice.

Especially if the advice is shit. Now, don't take it for Cherry trying to manipulate it- because let's be honest, Vesper could outwit him with his eyes closed. It's more of a socially inept Cherry trying to give advice that he has no experience with. Cherry is relieved that he got the personal guard role for Vesper, because oh boy, is it like a vacation. Vesper is a walk in a park to guard. Nobody wants to come after him, and the guy has the most relaxing hobbies. One of Cherry's more favored hobbies is Vesper's cooking. Because he gets to be the test subject to Vesper's cooked goods.

But, alas, everyone has their flaws. Vesper's flaw is his admiration for horses. Cherry has to stick to this guy like glue, so he can't avoid animal confrontation when he's with Vesper. Whenever Vesper wants to head to the stables, Cherry will always let out a groan of displeasure before begrudgingly following him. If Vesper wishes to ride, usually, Cherry will follow on foot. Though if Vesper feels like a speed devil, Cherry will overcome his particular dislike for horses. He isn't running after anything more than a canter. That's just too much work.

Vesper is definitely on Cherry's short list of people he likes. Though, he can't say the same for Vesper's infamous lover.

Nadia Chernobog-Amery :: Emperor's Kid :: "Why can't people be more like you"

Nadia could demand the world from Cherry and he would give it to her in the blink of an eye. One could say that Cherry follows Nadia's orders more than he does Aziz's. Which, he does. He has an unspoken soft spot for Nadia, which has him at her beck and call. Whether she needs a hand to hold, or shoulders to ride on, Cherry will give it to her.

He wants the girl to experience everything that her hidden smile deserves, so he'll often take her on little adventures, much to the dismay of others, since he's very careless and can barely take care of himself, much less a child. If someone points out Cherry's soft spot for Nadia, he'll deny it like he's never seen the girl. Even if his accuser was accusing him while he was holding Nadia's hand. They don't need to know about Cherry's weakness, even if he obviously flaunts it by spending time around it.

Aziz Sarimurod Botir :: Heir's Guard:: "Oh look, the Emperor's goblin"

Ah, the Emperor's ass kisser. Cherry and Aziz have that sort of bond that's tied by making each other's lives hell. For being so uninspired to do things, Cherry surprises himself at the feats he goes through to annoy this guy. He'll bombard Aziz with sarcastic remarks and will resort to the pettiest of practices. Cherry has been known to mess with Aziz's stuff whenever he can, purely for the shits and giggles. He'll be exceptionally bold in his lying just to get on Aziz's nerves. The only similarity the two seem to share is taking satisfaction in seeing the other struggle.

Cherry takes advantage of all of Aziz's faults. A big one being how short the guy is. If Aziz isn't being propped up by some kind of heeled boots, then there's a generous 6-inch gap between the two. For being so normally refrained, Cherry tends to let a petty, social side flaunt itself whenever Aziz irks him. Aziz's shortness is the peak of Cherry's banter, which he refrains from using until Aziz is around. His comments usually range from "Oh gods, I made eye contact with the imp," to backhanded compliments like "He's good at tracking cause he's closer to the ground,"

Since Cherry can't be trusted to, well, be in a room full of weapons where people are vulnerable to his infamous mistakes, he is often sent on patrols with Aziz. He refuses to acknowledge that another cause of him being paired with Aziz is because of how much of a rule follower the guy is. People know that Aziz would keep Cherry in check, much to his dismay. When they are paired up, Cherry uses this to his advantage. The best times to start poking and prodding to annoy someone is when there is nobody else around to hear your petty retorts.

Open to any affiliations, pm me ^^

Themesongs

Feel it Still - Portugal. The Man

Ego - Willy William

Despicable - grandson

Please Hold Me - Julia Alexa

TBD

Other

I believe I'm done *^*

Edited at June 28, 2022 10:41 PM by Kämpa
The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 26, 2022 02:21 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
To those that have been accepted may join the discussion. <3
The Devils of Medo | Lit | OpenJune 27, 2022 01:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hesperan Crestele

Pronunciation:

Heh-spur-ahn

Crest-elle

--

Male

Sexuality:

Bisexual, demisexual

Birthdate:

September 5th

Hometown:

GoldCrest

Side:

Neutral party

Role:

Noble

Desired Role:

Content

Buisness owner: He co-manages an interior design shop and a company for "healing" ointments. He also teaches a fencing class.

<|||||>

Appearance:

download20220601200030.png

credits go to Hera_ on Piccrew.me

This image is not entirely accurate of course.

Facial Features:A set of large, distinctive, downturned eyes rest on even toned skin. His eyes are a pale, verdant hazel, speckled meticulously with a pretty, sandy colored brown, as if soaked by the very crystals of the ocean waters. Imagine a dampened beach from high tide, entrapped in the jade green tropics of dawn. Hesperans eyes are vibrant, shadowed by the pale brown curls of his lashes. His eyelashes are approximately an inch long, wispy and thin, so thin that they may not be quite as visible from farther away. Hesperan possesses a square face shape, high cheekbones and cheeks which at times can make him appear “gaunt”. He has lips that take the shape of a bow, a borderline heart if not so wide. Hesperan’s lips are plump, a relatively dark sandstone pigment, which beyond, cover rows of rather small, but pointed teeth. His canines are jagged, irregularly sharp, a slight yellow in color. A pair of thick, rounded brows perch just above his eyes, a medium, chocolate brown in color.

Hesperan bears a slender, hooked nose, the typical “hump” or rise along the bridge peppered with faint brown freckles, as if someone just sprayed them onto his face. He has triangular shaped ears, and a far from normal tongue that effortlessly reaches his chin. His tongue is thin, a rosy hue, and just slightly pointed at the tip.

Hair and Skin Tone:Hesperan is graced with medium toned, almond skin, glowing as if glazed; smooth and unblemished. His skin is soft, taken care of, gorgeous. His palms are slightly lighter than the rest of his skin, his nails a light, soft tan, clipped and short. Hesperan’s skin can become bruised fairly easily, and irritation appears in the color of a rosy red along his palms, ears, and nose. His hair is kinky, falling in thick fluttery ringlets down to his waist, a pale, concentrated, honey brown. Light filters through them like a sheet, contouring his locks like dewy leaves on a sunny afternoon. His hair is side parted most often, partial bangs feathering the lids of his downturned eyes.

Body Shape and Height: Broad shoulders that are wide and just slightly slender, when standing behind this 6 foot tall male, his shoulders glide from his long neck like rods. Powerful rods. Hesperan has a stomach marked with sectioned four pack abs, soft ones but still abs all the same. His waist slims down, torso the shape of a “V” and connected to long, slender legs, slightly muscled. He has calves athletic in appearance and large feet, more so in length than width wise. Hesperan has wide biceps, the type to completely fill a cupped sleeve. While muscle definition is not as potent there, the intimidation factor is still apparent. Long, almost spindly fingers are attached to squared hands, “bony” and almost dainty in appearance. The man has a relatively small chest, lean and slightly hairy. His pecs are quite rounded and even soft, and more body hair can be found along his v-line

Expression: Hesperan carries a look of dignification, boredom, and warmth. His expressions can be quite endearing. Almost cute. If not appearing clueless and slightly doe-eyed, he capes himself in a natural steely stare; something completely conjured from focus. Nonetheless, there's a sense of regality to him, a small and simple “I’m better than you” look just by the capturing gaze of his eyes. His stares can be intense. He’s the type to catch you looking at him, and stare back, the type to delve into your eyes in the manner of conversation. Yes, his gaze can be gorgeous, but terrifying

Voice:

He has a deep, stroking voice. A sort of coo that can console sorrow. His voice is smooth and silky, not a single stutter or hitch. But if continuous, his voice can become a sort of monotone, neither raised, or lowered.

Fragrance:

His scent consists of peach and something “woodsy”, like a crisp forest downwind of a waterfall.

Personality:

Intimidating: Not in the scary sense, but still unnerving all the same. Hesperan has this sort of intensity that can make a person squirm. The way he gazes can be described as a 40 pound amount of pressure just stamped onto someone's chest, transfixing and commanding. His stares call for attention, demand respect. He rarely ever scowls, nor pulls a face. It's simply just his eyes, captivating and strangely warm, inviting. His dislike of attention varies, despite his reserved tendencies, when Hesperan is in a conversation with someone, one can expect his unwavering gaze to plant boldly unto their own. He enjoys eye contact, looking at people. Some can never really guess his full intentions when associating with him, for his stare is so precise, like you’re the only one in the room. Yes, he can and will make you feel that way. So much so that an advancement may be in question. And who truly knows. Maybe he’s just looking at you, or maybe he’s into you. It can be a fun or frustrating decipher.

Flustering: Sometimes this can be intentional, and sometimes not, but his chivalrous actions, and sometimes words, can make hearts skip a beat. While not some sort of dreamboat or flirt monster, Hesperan does like making others feel good. He consoles, he aids, he listens . . . He pays attention to detail, every detail. Hesperan may not show it, but he is ridiculously observant. He’ll notice if even a strand of hair is out of place on one's head. He hands out compliments like candy, and while most of his actions can be seen as “small” or “unmeaningful”, he’ll still help you tie your laces if he wants to.

Skeptical: While being so watchful comes with its perks, there's also this side. If he hasn’t seen it, or has not even been aware of it, he won’t believe it. Simple as that. In a way, Hesperan is stubborn. It’ll take some time to convince him of anything

Romantic: Hesperan is a fan of romance. He likes gestures, displays of love. He’s the type to wait a century for a single kiss, and the type to craft a palace as a declaration of his love. He moves slowly, but when he gets there, he really makes it worthwhile.

Passive: He likes to avoid confrontation. As a result, he’s a borderline people-pleaser. While far from a doormat, Hesperan can be ridiculously “submissive”, finding arguments exhausting, and always having the “last word” exerting. He takes commands well, but never feels inferior. In fact, he will never allow himself to be inferior. He simply prefers to take the back seat in the matters of disagreement. He won’t turn the other cheek, he’ll just ignore you. In a way, it's a form of arrogance, well, a version. Hesperan simply has better things to do.

Protective: Once Hesperan favors and or fancies someone, he’ll feel defensive. It’ll be the only time he steps from his silence, his compliant nature. He’ll wrap their scars a thousand times over even if they never fade.

Possessive: “What's mine is theirs.” He’ll say. “And what's theirs is mine.” Once Hesperan gets a hold of someone, he’ll have an unmistakably hard time letting them go.

Comely: He’s a suitable specimen, informed, agreeable, and dignified. He has acceptable mannerisms, in fact, he almost never behaves any different. He maintains an essence of elegance, of superiority. He strives for more or less perfect etiquette, to always appear well handled, in sorts. Hesperan has this air of regality to him. Chin up, eyes down. Smooth, long strides. Hesperan knows it all. If he trips, it’ll be the death of him. If he behaves out of sorts, he’ll simply die. He always appears groomed and clean, untouched, and unspoiled. His face is calm, eyes cool. If feeling anything other than contentment, he’d never dare to show it.

Inexperienced: Hesperan has many things to learn, many things he wants to learn. If there's ever an opportunity to be taught, he’ll be there. Nearly everything is a fascination to him. He loves information, to be knowing and intelligent. Besides his perfection of mannerisms, Hesperan is rather clueless in the joys of well . . . anything else. His appearance is misleading, but he really does enjoy the tiniest of things. Even something that might appear insignificant.

Shallow: High standards shouldn’t be much of a surprise when it comes to Hesperan. He simply just cannot settle for less. He looks at the superficial side of things, not the trenches. He admires looks and achievements. In short, a pretty face might be the only thing that can turn his head. He’s a fan of them, a fan of the noble, and a fan of success. He aims high and expects nothing less than himself when it comes to mannerisms or background.

Shy: Hesperan is shy. While he demands respect with nothing but a look, he is terribly unsocial. He can handle the spotlight, after all, it's just one of the many forms of etiquette. But what he cannot handle is a social group. It is the only time he’d wish to be forgotten. As if he never existed. Hesperan despises involuntary inclusion. He doesn’t like being dragged into anything. But he doesn’t really like being isolated either. Hesperan is a man of parties, but he’s a wallflower. He’s wholeheartedly content with being around people, but never conversing. He’s not the type to crave interaction, or need it. But what he does like is watching others make a fool of themselves.

<|||||>

Reading, painting, salty foods, new merchandise, expensive items, writing, poetry, pretty faces, new clothes, gifts, achievements, success, intelligence.

Dislikes:

Stupidity, drunks, farm animals, mornings, insects, unkemptness, dishonesty, pressure, dubiousness, being kept in the dark, creepiness, humiliation.

Affiliations:

TBD

Theme Songs:

TBA

Edited at June 28, 2022 02:17 AM by Silkie

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us