Boeing
04:29:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
hello kneecap stealer
fine I'll break the tie
 Enigma
04:29:06 
From gwyn? Hi Boe!

@Amy
Exciting!! I may check in periodically throughout the tournament. Let me know if you would like any of my wolves to help
 Amygdala
04:28:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...tied again lmao
 Amygdala
04:28:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
For me it's 2
 Vulpixles
04:28:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Emmet
I like option 1
 Continental Wolves
04:27:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Need a tie breaker, chat which design are we liking more?
-WP Click-
or 2?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wonder what would come out if i breed him with this gal
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Not joking...i like colorful guys
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:26:03 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Oh, darn, now you need a tie breaker
 Amygdala
04:25:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well the tokens give you a free wolf...no point in waiting fot half off and i want HW DH more
 kycantina
04:25:41 ky but it's spooky
Amy I'm way too autistic to tell if you're joking or not XD
 Vulpixles
04:25:33 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I think im going to go take a nap and then when i wake up, I'm going to draw myself a halloween avi
 Amygdala
04:24:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Just so you know..if you customise him he will lose his exclusive pelt
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!
 kycantina
04:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Vul, I'm using the CBs and saving the tokens
 Vulpixles
04:21:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I'm trying really hard to save my coins for the new boost

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 10, 2022 08:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@TheHappyHowlers
accepted! i can't wait to see your rp replies improve more and more. <3

TheHappyHowlers said:
Pack name
TheHappyHowlers
Name
Spot
Breed
tabby with a bit of siaminse
Role
female
Personality
Spot is a very shy cat and keeps to herself. She loves to listen and watch nature in action. She is very nice and kind when interacting with others. She hates loud noises (like yelling and unnatural loud noises, but if it's thunder she doesn't mind) She loves kittens and will help anyone if they ask. She rarely starts a conversation unless she feels like that cat needs someone to talk to or just to be with.
Appearance
Spot is an orange cat with big blue eyes and 3 brown rings on her tail
Mate/kits
none(I'm also not allowed to do romantic so she will not have an mate unless I decide to make one for her but If you want to be her kit I can figure something out)
Other
Marlie's the bestest in the world.

blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 10, 2022 08:35 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
😊 thanks marley!!
I hope I won't let you down!
blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 10, 2022 08:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@TheHappyHowlers,
of course!

TheHappyHowlers said:
😊 thanks marley!!
I hope I won't let you down!

blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 10, 2022 11:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
pack name/number -
marley
𓆩♡𓆪
name -
riley
𓆩♡𓆪
age -
six years
𓆩♡𓆪
breed (can only be purebred if he/she was originally a house cat) -
american shorthair, and a couple of other things
𓆩♡𓆪
role -
leader
𓆩♡𓆪
personality -
riley is more of a selfish cat when it comes to remi. he would do anything for that girl, no one could ever replace her. at times he can be a bit blunt, even meaningful, but deep down he is the sweetest, most caring cat ever. like remi, he would do anything for his clowder, and i mean everything. he's watched nearly all of them grow up to turn into the cat they are now, so he'd die for them if he had to. riley loves to do nice things for people, he is a very outgoing cat, though he's abit mysterious. nobody ever really knows how he truly feels, but when he's angry, he shows it. as hard as he tries, riley never really learns how to control his anger. it's one of the biggest things he struggles with.
𓆩♡𓆪
appearance -
(c)Malleni-stock
𓆩♡𓆪
mate/kits -
𓆩♡𓆪
other -
im the bestest in the westest

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:39 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 10, 2022 11:51 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
bow-to-me-human-by-coccineus-dblpof2-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9-ey-Jzd.jpg
pack name/number
Skittlefish. ^|^ 275666
^|^^|^
name
Milton
^|^^|^
^|^^|^
^|^^|^
breed
Ragdoll, Norwegian forest cat, bengal
^|^^|^
role
Subordinate, just normal member?
^|^^|^
personality
Milton is, although quick on his paws, can be aloof. Its not uncommon for him to loose something he just had or forget something someone told him ten seconds ago. The toms got his quirks- being the oddball of th bunch and overly curious. He tends to be a hothead sometimes. Milton has a love for kits, and will always hang out with a females kits for hours on end. They just never seem to make him angry, unlike other adult felines do.
^|^^|^
appearance
hey-don-t-look-at-mah-butt-by-coccineus-db2i0f2-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I.jpg
Milton is an interesting fellow. He's got almost calico type fur, but its actually a blended tabby pattern. The toms got a dark brown fur with orange and black stripes, with a white belly and nose. His eyes are a wonderfully soft green. Milton's fur is very long and thick.
^|^^|^
mate/kits
Open, PM me!
^|^^|^
other
Marley's the bestest in the world
bijou-ii-by-coccineus-dd9vex7-pre-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9-ey-Jzd-WIi-Oi-J1cm46-YXB.jpg
(C) to Coccineous on DA for all

Edited at March 10, 2022 11:58 PM by Skittlefish.
blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 10, 2022 11:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@Skittlefish.
stop his personality is so cute- i need remi or riley to interact w him omg
blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 10, 2022 11:59 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award

marley said:
@Skittlefish.

<3 Just mention him in a PM or in the discussion or we can talk! Hes done too
blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 11, 2022 12:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
you're accepted!! he's so adorable dude

Skittlefish. said:

marley said:
@Skittlefish.

<3 Just mention him in a PM or in the discussion or we can talk! Hes done too

blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 11, 2022 12:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name/Number:
The Midnight Wolves/281423
Name of Cat:
Thorn
Breed (can only be purebred if she/he is was originally a house cat):
Maine Coon, American Bobtail, and Norwegian Forest Cat
Role:
Hunter
Personality:
Thorn is kind to her clowder (a group of cats). She is very energetic and loves to play. When hunting, she is very protective and aggressive. She loves hunting and is very focused when doing so. She loves playing and hunting with her daughter. She has always loved her and would never give her up for anything. If her daughter got caught in the flames, Thorn would never forgive herself. Thorn would rather sacrifice herself for her daughter's safety than have her daughter captured and taken away from her forever. She is also very unpredictable when she's angered. She could be a possible threat if angered but this doesn't happen much unless something happened to her daughter or if someone was talking about her behind her back (if she found out).
Appearance:
Thorn is a black cat with brown brindle. She has white spots along her back and tail. Her two back feet and white. Her tail is tipped in white. She has brown spots on her face and a white ring around her right eye. She has heterochromia and has a blue eye and a green eye. Her right eye is blue and her left eye is green. Her right ear is also folded down. She has a scratch only on her left leg from a thorn bush (that's also why she was named Thorn). Thorn has one hidden scar from a sharp rock and is hidden under the fur on her tail.
Mate/Kits:
None/RoseBud
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pack Name/Number:
The Midnight Wolves/281423
Name of Cat:
RoseBud "Rose"
Breed (can only be purebred if she/he was originally a house cat):
Maine Coon, American Bobtail, Norweigan Forest Cat, Bengal, and Turkenese
Role:
Female
Personality:
RoseBud is a very energetic cat and loves to be around her clowder. She loves running and playing. When her mom is hunting, RoseBud likes to try to hunt although she would never be able to (will explain in appearance). RoseBud is also a cat to never mess with. She is slightly scared about fighting but will do it if it means saving her clowder. RoseBud also tries to protect her mom as much as possible. She loves being beside her as well as being alone without her. Sometimes, it just depends on what she feels and what day it is. RoseBud doesn't have many fears but her biggest is her fear of fire. It took away her brother and she wouldn't let that happen to her or her mom. RoseBud has one scar along her tail where it was/will be slightly burnt by the fire. Only enough to burn the tip though. She doesn't have any other scars and was born beside a bush of roses that had just started to bloom.
Appearance:
RoseBud is a gray cat with very fluffy fur. She has white spots along her back and tail. Her toes on her back feet are white as well. She also has black speckles along with white. RoseBud has orange ears and is speckled with bits of orange around her back legs. She has a black nose and two green eyes. Her ears both stand up unlike her mother's. RoseBud also only has/will only have three paws. She tried/will try to save her brother while running from the fire. They were/will be surrounded by burning trees and her brother was caught under one. RoseBud tried/will try to save him, only burning her left paw to dust. Her brother was/will be lost and so was/will her foot. Since then, it has been/will be harder to run or really do much. It has/will start to started to scab over.
Mate/Kits:
Open/None
Other:
(When it says was/will be; this means that it will happen in the RP and is describing how she will look after she escapes the fire. Her brother will only have a brief description and only be in her very first post.)

Edited at March 12, 2022 02:12 AM by The Midnight Wolves
blinded ♡ semi literate ♡ closedMarch 11, 2022 01:07 AM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
pack name/number - Cinderclaws/286342
name - Cinder
age - 2
breed - British shorthair and American shorthair mix
role - Female
personality -
Cinder loves exploring and discovering new things. She is a huge bundle of energy and can always be found wandering somewhere trying to find something new, or trying to tell some cat something new she has learned or discovered. Cinder can be annoying sometimes on accident but mostly she annoys the people she dislikes on purpose. She likes hanging out with the younger cats since they can't tell her what to do, unlike the older cats like elders, who she has a strong dislike for.
(dang hope this is good enough, I've given up trying to make it longer)
appearance -

Credits go to me, this is of my cat Cinder
mate/kits - N/A
other - Marlie's the bestest in the world

Edited at March 11, 2022 01:31 AM by Cinderclaws

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us