Wolf Play : Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
05:06:52 
Narran Park, you're trying to put it down to a science but there just isn't one. xD

it depends on the female you use and the breeding items you put on them.

A greyscale 59R all common (AC) stud will treat you just fine.
 Zeraphia
05:06:42 Vah stalks forums
No problem!
 ATrueHokages
05:05:15 
Thank you!
 Existence
05:05:10 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I am not a battle boost breeder x.x
 distant-lands
05:04:02 katy | beetle
yeah, customs are honestly just all personal preference.

i'd say, if you're making a stud go for a greyscale design but for custom females it really doesn't matter :p
 Narran Park
05:04:01 Sting
love them all!
Did you find they passed much on?
 Zeraphia
05:03:53 Vah stalks forums
True

You can buy them with IRL money (Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples)

Or with mush from other players (same place but Barter > Search)

Sometimes, if you do art/writing/etc. you can do that for apples as well.
 Long Wang
05:03:51 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
You're a pup.
Tawnypup gathers a hunting party to please the sleeping alphas.
 Existence
05:03:10 Exist / Kuskyn
What is with Isamu and giving my Deadly Silent pups ;-; no I want SVs girl.. You aren't even related to a Deadly Silent boost wolf ;-;
 Ecifircas
05:03:07 
Narran Park, greyscale tends to be pretty popular because some ugly combos can come of colorful studs but in general, there's no custom coats favored over any other.
 ATrueHokages
05:03:03 
Hi, I'm new here, um how do I get apples?
 Sassy Otaku
05:02:51 Chuuya/Ruggie
-WP Click-
I think she's one of my favorite customs (that didn't have a pelt defect)
 distant-lands
05:02:05 katy | beetle
Narran,
here's a few of my favorite i've made.
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Narran Park
05:01:01 Sting
Can i see some examples of sought after/popular AC Custom coats?
I need some Inspo and a guide :)
 Sassy Otaku
05:00:32 Chuuya/Ruggie
I didn't have any decent wrestlers this time
And my howler I was using screwed up my points by throwing me a 17 and an 18 at one point </3
 Zeraphia
04:59:50 Vah stalks forums
Katy

Oh noo that's so sad!
 distant-lands
04:59:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
i suppose D: i'd hoped my ExW pup would do better but she failed me lol
 Eternity
04:58:51 ET
I've started a breeding project for 50 wrestlers and howlers so hopefully I'll start doing better! :D
 Zeraphia
04:58:39 Vah stalks forums
Katy

Hey that's solid!
 distant-lands
04:57:21 katy | beetle
the only things i'm doing good in are the hunting tournament and spirit ancestors </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +3
Boar : -2
Black Bear : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 10, 2024 01:04 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Honey, Favor
Accepted both of you ^^
The discussion thread will be up sometime today so everyone should pay attention to that
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 10, 2024 04:24 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Discussion thread has been made! Check the first page ^^
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 13, 2024 07:46 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving the last human role please!
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 13, 2024 07:57 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving :3

Wiltshire said:
Reserving the last human role please!

Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 13, 2024 08:21 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
"As far as you think I'm willing to go to protect that of what I hold most dear, you can't possibly fathom how deep that well of mine goes."
--- .:-♣︎-:. ---
Full Name:
Sylus Grey Baker
Nickname(s):
Usually referred to as Baker or simply Sylus. His last name usually being in context to casualness. Meanwhile using his first name is used more in an urgent setting. In other words, he's used to people referring to him as Baker.
Open, Pm me!
Pronouns:
He/Him/His
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Moral Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Physical Appearance:
Sylus is a captivating young man when it comes to looks.
Meeting Sylus it is easy to be intimidated by his imposing presence and appearance. The young man is well built when it comes to his body structure, usually being described as lean with muscular arms and torso, as well as chest. He has long, agile legs and they move in an abrupt yet graceful movement. His strides are long as well so he's able to cover ground faster and swiftly at that. Sylus is a tall young man, being measured in at just about 6'3" feet tall. His posture is immaculate, looking almost like a cat stalking his prey when he walks. His torso and legs make up most of his height, but his neck is fairly long and swan-like as well. Sylus's skin is fairly pale and he was blessed with being clear-skinned of any blemishes, acne, moles, etc. With the exception of the light freckles that line his broad shoulders and the bridge of his nose and cheeks, his skin is smooth to the touch. However, Sylus does have a few scars. Little scars litter his chest and torso, as well as his back- no real horrible reasons can explain why they are there. They just happen to appear one day and stay. The only really noticeable one is on his torso, an old wound that runs from the left side of his pelvis, across his well-defined abdomen and ending at the upper part of his ribcage. All you need to know is he was defending and the other individual was against him. He doesn't like sharing about its. His hands are strong and on the larger side with long fingers, both of them have multiple smaller scars on the knuckles and palms. Hence why he wears gloves all the time.
Sylus's face is a longer and diamond-shaped, his chin rounding slightly out so not to be pointed. His face could easily be something to be jealous of, with surprisingly symmetry, high cheekbones and a sharp jawline- it looks like it was sculpted by the gods themselves. He has a straight nose with a bridge that slowly gets narrower the higher you look, with a small dent that dips down slightly near his brow line. His lips are a slightly off cupids bow, with his bottom lip being slightly fuller than the top and them both being a slightly darker pink color. Sylus's brows are always cleanly cut with the hair on both being thick and the arch being a soft s shape. One of the more striking features of this young man are his eyes. Always appearing tired or having the "dead eye" effect, they are on the larger side of eyes with a distinct almond shape with a dark grey iris. He has medium-lengthed and thick lashes lining each of his eyes. They are probably one of the more expressive aspects out of all his facial features.
When it comes to Sylus's hair, it is a very light blonde- appearing almost white or grey in some lightings. Darker blonde highlights are strewn throughout. His hair is naturally thick and silky to the touch, making it somewhat easier to work with. Sylus's hairstyle consists of messy curtain bangs that come off as slightly wavy while the rest of his hair has multiple oils and other products in it to create a fluffy yet well-tamed look. The back of his head is cut shorter, but not exactly buzzed. He has a deeper voice that has a slight bit of raspiness to it.
Sylus's entire style is based off of the aesthetic of "Old Money". Except he really only wears darker colors, helping to give off the intimidating rich guy look he's going for. His entire wardrobe consists of collared (polo) shirts, button ups, suits (three piece, two piece, etc) and multiple of the same pants in different color, and few pairs of one color shorts. He has a couple pairs of shoes, two dress and one casual. Sylus wears a thin gold necklace that his older sister gave to him before he left for the new planet as well as a silver ring on his left hands middle finger. One thing you should know about Sylus is that he always goes over the top with clothing. Was it smart of him to bring the amount of clothing and other products he did to a completely new planet with dragons? No, probably not. But does he give a shit? No. No he does not.
Personality:
The guy really is all over the place.
When you find yourself coming upon Sylus for the first time, the first thing you may interpret is the cold yet quiet aura he holds so close to him. You wouldn't be entirely mistaken in that field either. Meeting Sylus doesn't happen too often, he would rather stay indoors and read a good romance novel than have to socialize. In other words, the guy has major social anxiety. It's usually his few friends that force him to get out and mingle, its not by choice. Now, if you have ever been forced to do something you'd rather not do, than you are probably aware that you aren't the friendliest while doing it. That is the case with this particular young man. If you come up to him as an individual he doesn't know or like very much, he's either going to completely ignore you or make a huge deal over things you may bring up. He's not entirely the most pleasant person in this stage. When it comes to the people that did "force" him out of his quiet nook in the back, he might pitch in a snarky remark or two but if you are already quite close to him, no real harm should be done. Even at social events he chooses to go to, Stylus is usually in the back of everything being the people watching gremlins he is, or he's with his small group of friends bringing up drama that was so long ago because he likes starting it up again.
In terms of platonic relationships or the very rare chance of a romantic partner, Sylus does like to keep up his cool facade. This being said, he'll come to you more often for advice than he would someone he's not so close to. And he can't say he likes asking for help either, so if you are confronted about something like that, take that as you will. Sylus becomes quite a bit more affectionate- especially when alone with the person or just hanging out with the group of friends. His love language is physical touch, however much he declines receiving it, and words of affirmation. He will spoil the ones he cares for in compliments but that also means he will become quite a bit more truthful, blunt even. He'll tell you what works and what doesn't and won't be afraid to speak his mind on a situation. Telling the person in question what he would do in the situation, even if its completely absurd. He isn't particularly a trusting individual, but he is trustworthy and reliable. While he does enjoy a good gossip, its usually just him listening in and being quiet while somebody else rants on and on. Sylus may use this against him in an argument or disagreement but otherwise he won't bring it up or tell anyone who is undeserving of the information supplied to him.
Sylus may tell jokes that could be recognized as dark humoured, he does understand boundaries for specific people- so he may joke around with someone else more than another, just because he knows they might not be comfortable with that. This young man is actually quite respectable when he starts opening up more and he's respectful to most individuals he meets. Sylus is a complete drama queen. When he doesn't like or agree with something all sense of that social anxiety dissipates. Causing whoever is near and personally close with him to shut him up before he rants on and on about whatever the subject may be.
The guy doesn't like to call himself the jealous type, but he is. Most definitely. Since he himself people watches quite often and doesn't really socialize and all he really reads is romance novels... He has a problem of attaching his heart to people who probably don't deserve it and slowly digging himself a deeper hole until he's basically calling the person his significant other when they've only really spoken once or twice. Its easy for him to become obsessed and possessive when in a real relationship, so thats why he would rather not date somebody and instead keep the fictional men and women he's read about in his head. His standards are too high anyways, and Sylus usually just builds around the fact of having someone like those characters and then places all of that on an actually person he's seen in real life. Toxic trait? Maybe...just a little bit.
Surprisingly, he's a very flexible person. Now this doesn't mean people should keep changing up on him consistently, but he's fine with things in his life turning unexpectedly often enough. He's an open-minded person and is always ready to learn new things, though it may take some encouragement on the other persons part for him to actually follow through with the things he's learned from them.
Likes & Dislikes:
• Smoking. The Guy Needs Someone To Stop Him.
• People. Surprisingly. Its Actually More Of The Not Being Alone Aspect, Not So Much The Conversations And Interactions.
• Food. Simple As That.
• Hugs. Even Though He May Play The "No Touching" Card Most Times, He Really Does Enjoy A Good Bear Hug.
• Gloves. He's Obsessed.
• Olives, His Favorite Vegetable. He Could Eat A Whole Container In One Sitting.
• People With Good Style.
• Living Life Of A Bit Of The Edge.
Dislikes
• Alcohol. He May Have A Shot Every Year Or So But He Doesn't Particularly Like The Way It Burns In His Throat.
• Dogs. He's More Of A Cat Person Himself.
• Disloyalty. Who Do People Think They Are?
• Coffee.
• Clothes That Aren't Black, Grey, White, Or Dark Purple.
• The Smell Of Metal.
• Too Much Texture On One Item Of Clothing.
• Labels. Most Of The Time At Least.
• Deep Water. Specifically The Ocean. Thalassaphobia Taking Its Toll On Him ;-;
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
• Stealthy + Agile When It Comes To Moving Around
• Intimidation...
• Comebacks- Especially In An Argument? Yeah. Haha.
• Appearing Composed. Most Of The Time.
• Weather Prediction. Strange, But Its Something He's Grow In, Learning-Wise.
• Self Confidence.
• Pitching In When Times Are In Need Of Team Efforts.
• Acting Skills. Another Thing He's Picked Up Over The Years.
• Cooking :>
Weaknesses
• Kids. Look, He Wants To Care For Them, Okay? But He Simply Wasn't Born To Do So. The Poor Man Can't Even Change A Diaper.
• Overdramatic. That's What Others May Complain About When Speaking Of Him...He Doesn't Personally Think This.
• Catching Feelings. Its Hard For Him. Especially When He Does End Up Catching Feeling For Someone, When All He's Done Is Try Not To. It Never Ends Well.
• May Be Perceived As A Jealous Person...
• Making Positive Affiliators.
• Comes Off As Callous And Cold- And May Stay Like That Forever. Who Knows.
• Getting A Good Nights Rest. Which Usually Ends Up With Him Speaking Out For Various Reasons. Some Not Being The Best...
Crush:
None at the moment. Pm me **
Significant Other:
None. Possibly open.
Familial Relations:
Open for a sibling.
Other Affiliations:
Open!
Other:
Monster.
Theme Songs:
Boyfriend - Dove Cameron
&
Under The Influence - Chris Brown
Finished <3

Edited at August 14, 2024 08:23 PM by Wiltshire
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 14, 2024 08:17 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think I've finished Sylus ^^
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 15, 2024 10:49 AM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award

(( Big WIP right now))

Name

Mia’Mana

‘Mana’

Name Pronunciation

Mee A Man-Uh

Titles

The Tempest

Species/Element

Storm Dragon

Appearance

Mia’Mana possesses a robust physique, exuding strength without excess. Her scales exhibit a dense, velvety blue-gray hue, with a select few emitting a radiant glow when her mystical abilities are harnessed. Magnificent wings adorned with talons at the extremities, substantial and leathery in their entirety. Her head is adorned with four horns, two diminutive and two grand, complemented by pronounced ridges running along her spine and dorsal area. The chest area showcases a formidable armor-like plating that is impervious to any form of penetration. Mia’Mana's physical prowess is further accentuated by her agile movements and graceful demeanor. Her wings, when unfurled, span a vast expanse, allowing her to soar effortlessly through the skies with a majestic presence. The intricate patterns on her scales shimmer in the sunlight, creating a mesmerizing display of colors that captivate onlookers.

(I plan to draw her)

Disposition

Mia’Mana is a rather solitary being who only aggresses when she is provoked. Though, just like any storm, she can be quite unpredictable.

Personality

Thoughtful | Calm | Intelligent | Calculated | Tactful | Short-Fused | Destrcutive when provoked |

Preferred Environment

Where the mountains meet the clouds

Craggy rocks overlooking the seaside

Likes*

Cool nights | Fresh fish | A Challenge | Those little purple flowers that grow on the hillsides |

Dislikes*

Arrogance | Too much Sunlight | The way humidity smells | Pesky little birds |

Strengths

Armored-plating | Lightning | Her Flight | High cold tolerance |

Weaknesses

Soft belly | High heat | Her tail | Her daytime vision isn’t as good as night time |

Affiliations

TBD - Open

Other

Has anyone ever gone to an Imagine Dragons concert? That lead singer is a monster when it comes to performing! He was amazing!

Name

Grace LeFebre

22 years old

Female

Sexuality*

Pronouns

Moral Alignment

Appearance

Personality

Likes*

Dislikes*

Strengths

Weaknesses

Affiliations

Other

Edited at August 15, 2024 01:56 PM by Infernal
Bound by Fire | Semi-lit Fantasy RP | Open ✾August 16, 2024 02:56 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
this forum will be on pause.
I'm currently travelling and it's a bit chaotic but once it calms down I'll get to all the finished sheets ^^
Bear with me, please ^^"

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us