Wolf Play : Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign Ups
Chatbox
 Enigma
02:21:43 
literally. my thumb tip is flat from poking my screen. i changed tabs and noticed there are little dent marks on the screen from all the exploring, i've had this laptop since 2018
 Red River Wolves
02:19:31 Redd
I thought the same thing at first. Too much explore XD
 Red River Wolves
02:19:06 Redd
Enigma,
It's just two screenshots
 Enigma
02:18:53 
nevermind I'm restarted I noticed the image break
 Enigma
02:18:28 
wait before you go Boe how do you have your chat order reversed
 Enigma
02:17:25 
See you Boeing!
 Red River Wolves
02:17:03 Redd
Later Boe
 Boeing
02:16:19 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Agh crap might need to dash now
Until tomorrow ~
 Enigma
02:16:06 
good. the whole of WP needs to know.
 Boeing
02:15:31 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
I'm sorry you're getting quoted on that XD
 Enigma
02:14:05 
this is why I say don't look up to explore tycoons because we're sweaty gamers who have made clicking our hyperfixation
 Red River Wolves
02:13:13 Redd
Pfft, it's fine (I am going to crash and burn so hard after FMC)

But actually I feel better than I did last time. Only my neck hurts so far because I have terrible posture and haven't been supporting it.
 Boeing
02:11:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Um.
I am concerned for your wellbeing at the moment.
 Enigma
02:10:56 
brotherman it only lasts 20 steps

this is giving me flashbacks from the july umbrella
 Red River Wolves
02:10:36 Redd
Boe,
What do you mean you don't want to sacrifice your life and wellbeing to WP XD

Enigma,
I just aim for 20k a day. No plan lol
 Enigma
02:09:01 
thanks my gs, I am an idiot

@Red
Now you know! The only reason I track mine is so I can tell whether it's reasonable to shoot for my goals during the FMC *^* and know how much time to allot to explore, and how much time to allot to being human
 Boeing
02:08:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just looked at the Neutral leaderboard
Yeah, nope. Not happening on my end XD
 Red River Wolves
02:08:55 Redd
Enigma,
Yeah it's at the bottom of the explore items like everyone's saying. Under everything else
 Amygdala
02:07:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Enigma
You will be able to use it during explore
 Boeing
02:07:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
I think you use it in the Explore menu.
Also this is rather insane. Are you sure this mission isn't going slightly too far XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -1
Grizzly Bear : -1
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Flood
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 16, 2024 03:30 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Clementine, Zenith, and Shortcake are all accepted.
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 17, 2024 11:42 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Kieran

4.77 years

Breed(or mixed)

Karelian Bear Hound

Diamond or Fang Dog:

He is known to be a down to earth mind his own business type of dog. He is often busy looking after his owner and tends to not notice things that don't concern him.

Appearance:

He is a mediume sized fluffy dog with soft fur that is black on his back. He has a white stripe on his snout, down his chest to his belly, on his four paws, and on the tip of his tail. His head is slender and long. He has pointed erect ears. His tail curls up and over his body and it is very fluffy. He has a black nose and a long snout. He has amber, orange eyes. He has a barrel chest and his fur makes him even larger.

E676-EF58-682-E-4428-92-E2-C063-D6-AFDF64-1-102-o.jpg

Credits to Pack #247835

Personality:

He is on the more on the aloof side and is not the most friendly greeter nor does he always acknowledge those he knows. He can be aggressive to strangers. He does not like dealing with hypothetical situations and only wants to deal with the facts. He doesn't like things that don't have an immediate use. He does not have the most forsight. He is known to let more subtle social interactions fly over his head and he is oblivious what exactly had been exchanged. He can be a know-it-all and prone to ignore advice, which leads him to be very determined and stubborn even when he is wrong.

Funny, loyal, smart, kind, patient, determined

Affiliations

pm me

Crush

TBD

Mate

N/A

Enemies

pm me

Friends

pm me

Best friend?

pm me

Offspring(more important for Fangs)

pm me

Bonus question: Do you want to add clique aspect? I'd be down.

WIP

Edited at July 27, 2024 11:09 PM by Sir Froggington
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 18, 2024 12:41 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Dax

4 years 4 months

Male

Breed

Bernese Mountain Dog

Diamond/Fang Dog

Diamond

An outgoing, lovable teddy bear

Would like to be known for his outstanding work as a therapy dog at the local hospital.

Appearance

Standing at 26.4" and weighing around 105lbs, Dax is an exceptional sized Bernese Mountain Dog. His beautifully maintained coat is of a longer length and carries the patterned pelt that all dogs his breed exhibit. The base coat remains the dark black and his underbelly a smooth white alongside the flare traveling up his snout. He has three white ankle slacks that travel up to a light brown up to his elbows. The remaining paw to elbow(his front left leg) is simply all brown. His skin is black in color and his eyes shine a comforting deep brown. His tail is all black save for the smallest touch of white at the very end.

As for accessories, Dax is commonly seen with a dark brown collar with a simple golden tag that hangs neatly against his neck bearing his name and emergency details. In a working setting he also wears a deep red bandanna.(This item will most likely not be seen in this rp)

Personality

Fun : Compassionate : Confident : Gentle : Patient : Forgetful : Passive

Dax is one to carry his head high, not in a dominant form, but out of pride. He can be confident in most things he does and approaches many scenarios with a cool head. He meets everything with kindness and offers sympathy when necessary. Patience has never been an issue to him. He can wait for hours without a word of complaint. This also makes it very difficult for others to get under his skin. He would rather try to understand their point of view first before snapping back.

When it comes to having fun, Dax is no stranger. He loves nothing more than to interact with the others at the dog park, or the patients at work. Learning new things is always a go to for Dax, fetching, swimming, tricks, you name it, he'll try it. No matter what he does, there is a form of gentleness that follows. Whether it be rough housing or speaking, he remains gentle taking into account his breeds larger size.

Now despite these admirable qualities, Dax has his flaws. He is quite passive and not in the least bit aggressive. In a dogs word he would be considered submissive. Against his larger size, he his a lover, not a fighter. He can also be fairly forgetful. Even if something were to get to his nerves, Dax is usually quick to forgive and forget. He may even have a little bit of memory loss as remembering activities from months ago can prove to be difficult for him.

Affiliations

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Enemies: Open

Friends: Open

Best friend: Open

Bonus question: Definitely open to the idea

Edited at July 30, 2024 08:43 AM by Secret Keepers
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 18, 2024 07:59 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award
I do believe I have finished ^^
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 18, 2024 09:17 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dax is accepted.
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 19, 2024 05:42 PM

Killigen

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Koda

4ish

Male

Breed:

Cane Corso

Diamond or Fang Dog:

Fang

A fiercely loyal, eager-to-please dog. His devotion to the other Fangs is evident in his willingness to go above and beyond for his companions, amongst non-fang street dogs, however, he is known as a suspicious and angry figure: the embodiment of his breed’s stereotypes.

Appearance:

Koda is a large, big and stocky dog; however, he lies on the skinnier side of his breed’s standards due to poor feeding, with a proper diet he would easily fill out into a beautiful dog. He stands at about 27 inches at the shoulders and weighs around 103 pounds. Koda’s head is thick and square-shaped, his muzzle wide and always messy with drool. Though his ears are closely, and roughly, cropped, the slightest edges of a tattoo number can be found on his left ear, leftovers of a life he never really got to live. Similarly to his ears, his tail is cropped, though the job on it is much neater, something done when he was still too young to remember it.

Though dull and dusty after so long since it was washed, his fur is naturally a darker reverse brindle colour, with a black muzzle and darker brown eyes. With the layers of dirt he normally finds on himself, he seems much darker than he is, the jagged white patch on his chest and neck seeming more grey than white and the markings on most of his toes completely covered. Koda has multiple scars on him, though most are small enough to be inconspicuous, he has a series of markings on his muzzle, some of the skin warped and the part of his right jowl shorter and more jagged than the other.

Personality and Minor Backstory:

Loyal - Suspicious - Fierce - Eager to please - Intelligent

Koda is an amalgamation of nurture and nature, the result of a tumultuous time during his short life. Though he remembers little of it, in his early days, there once was warmth, a full belly, play, and little worries, then suddenly there was pain, fear, and anger. He tries, with the Fangs to find a repeat of that early time, and regardless of how they may feel about them, he truly does try for each member. His fierce loyalty towards the Fangs leads him to be suspicious of any stranger, though should they prove themselves in some way- or be vouched for by one of his companions he may find himself more agreeable toward them.

Koda often finds himself in the position of waiting, ready to listen to the voices of his companions, to him, they are his people and they are in charge. If they jumped off a bridge, he would be there with them. There is a fear, within him, that they may find themselves unwanting of him, and though he would never stray too far, he fears the possibility of them casting him out, forcing him to stay on the edges of their land and hope they’ll accept him back. He is also fearful of water, especially running water. During rain, he is often found cowering under whatever cover he can find: scared of the sound, the feel, and the threat of thunder. He actively avoids humans, is suspicious of them and is knowledgeable of the fact that he isn't an inconspicuous dog.

Though he can’t remember much from his early life, Koda was bought by a well-off family and was intended to be raised as a guard dog. He wasn’t with that family for long before he was stolen from the backyard to be used for dog fighting. In certain parts of town, old, almost illegible posters can be found, calling for his return. Before he was old enough to be entered into any fights, Koda managed to slip away, fleeing from the operation and onto the streets at only a year old.

Affiliations:

Open

Crush:

Open

Mate:

N/A

Enemies:

Open

Friends:

Open

Best friend:

Open

Edited at July 19, 2024 05:47 PM by Killigen
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 20, 2024 08:25 AM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted.
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 27, 2024 12:12 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Raeka

Breed: Shepherd mix

Fang Dog

Reputation: Quite snappy and fiesty, will say whatever is on her mind.

Appearance:
dirty-dog-stock-by-belldandy1-stock-dyvz48-414w-2x.jpg
Credit: Belldandy1-Stock @ DA
Raeka is a mixed breed resembling mostly shepherd traits. She has a thick and floofy golden pelt. The soft color runs down most of her body except for the parts where white fur blends in. She has a white muzzle, paws, tail tip, nape, and forehead stripe. Some white fur also has speckles down her legs. She stands at about 27 inches and has a pretty strong build. Her eyes are dark brown, almost black, which stand out against her lighter pelt. Her eyes are also marked with kohl around the edges, defining them even more.

Personality
Snappy and fiesty, Raeka is not someone to take lightly. She is of the the snippier dogs in the Fang group which usually makes any encounter a little unpleasant. And she doesn't really care, either. Selfish and one-track minded, when she wants something, she usually gets it. Or tries her hardest to achieve it. She is no stranger to showing off, either. Raeka takes pride in herself and her abilities and enjoys flaunting a little too much for others' liking.

Despite the fact she can he quite callous and blunt with her words, she does have a few more pleasant traits, surprisingly. Her determination is rock solid and quite hard to shake. Though, that can become stubborness quite quickly. It is very hard to change her mind when she sets a goal. Raeka also is quite capable and resourceful, often coming up with solutions in times of need or on the spot. Her cunning and street smarts are some of her gifts which have kept her safe thus far. She has good instincts and a strong sense of self-preservation. If she fears her life is in danger, she will do anything to fight for it.

Prideful and daring, she can be quite the handful. However, she does have a witty sense of humor if one were able to handle her company long enough. Raeka also values her freedom and choice quite highly. If anyone were to take it away from her or to decide for her, she would not appreciate it one bit. She can sometimes respect authority if they have gained her trust and respect(which is hard to do), but otherwise, be ready to prove yourself to her.

Affiliations(OPEN)
Crush: NA
Mate: NA
Friends: Open
Enemies: Eh, maybe a few
Offspring: None

Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 31, 2024 09:37 PM

Transcendence

Neutral

Give Award
good luck me >:,v]
Name
TᕮSᒪᗩ
Breed(or mixed):
Groenendael (Belgian Sheepdog)
Diamond or Fang Dog:
Diamond
lone goth girl (i dont know she just got here lol)
Appearance:
Art (C) Transcendence / SnowcapQuinceanera
disgruntled woman (c) me
Tesla has a thick, long haired, black abyss colored coat. Balanced and square proportioned, yet, has no bulkiness. Agile and well built. Elegant and proud in appearance. Chest is deep, but, not broad. Alluring, deep brown eyes that question everything. Sometimes makes an appearance with an adorable pink collar or bow, which she reluctantly keeps for the sake of her people.
Personality:
Tesla aims to be calm, sensible, and hard to provoke. But to others, it might come off as distant, cold, and indifferent instead. She has a moral compass and good intentions. She is not cruel, defiant, or tempermental. Perhaps she is just more focused on her people over interacting with other dogs, pampered or stray. Outside of her people, she is still pretty independent and keeps to herself. She is very observative and thoughtful. While she is not particularly very vain, entitled and condescending, she is still a pet with a family and a home. She carries herself with a bold and proud demeanor, but there is something about her that sometimes slips, giving away that she might be sad about something buried within. Once a dog bypasses her exterior, or she somehow notices them, she can be pleasant to hang around with compared to other high society pets. Like a quiet and peaceful walk in the forest on a chilly day.
Affiliations
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Enemies:
None
Friends:
None
Best friend?:
None
Offspring(more important for Fangs):
None
Bonus question: Do you want to add clique aspect?:
What is a clique? ;_; (neurodivergency lmao)

Edited at July 31, 2024 09:43 PM by Transcendence
Diamond Row - Dog RP - Sign UpsJuly 31, 2024 10:32 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tesla is accepted.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us