Wolf Play : The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!
Chatbox
 star shrine
05:03:15 star
ok thanks contin
 Fox
05:02:39 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- I know :(

One day I'll work part time and do art for the other half!

ET- I got called a good luck charm by some old men because as soon as I went in we scored xD
 Continental Wolves
05:02:26 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Star
Pregnancy last 80-96 hours labor 2-5 hours total time of 82-101 hours
 star shrine
05:01:19 star
how long does it take for the wolf to give birth ;9 all my pregnant wolfs are on hour 87 lol
 Continental Wolves
05:01:07 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Chro
Have I ever mentioned I love your pack name & nickname :0
 Eternity
05:00:03 ET
Polar
Wah-? As in WP palettes?

Fox
OOoh yeah? I wonder why
 Polargeist
04:57:49 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Aaaawh that really sucks </3 I feel for you ughh, we're not cut out to work full time man
 Fox
04:57:10 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- definitely. Was actually quite quiet tonight, but the pubs were busy earlier obv
 Polargeist
04:57:02 Chro (he/him)
ET you gotta make a calendar with dates for every palette change soon man LMAO
 Fox
04:56:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- same. But I work late nights so I kinda just go home, sleep then go back to work 😭
 Eternity
04:55:42 ET
Fox
I'll have to go again at some point *^*
 star shrine
04:55:16 star
Stray Secrets
even im jealous
 Polargeist
04:55:11 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Ahah I'm kind pf in the same boat, I'm working full time so I only have four something hours when I get home from work :'D
 Fox
04:54:29 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- ahh I see! That's actually quite cool. If I had time I would partake xD
 Fox
04:54:04 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- good value to be honest. Went last week as well xD
 star shrine
04:54:01 star
ok cool! I think Caspin is the best for your new wolf!
 Eternity
04:53:42 ET
Fox
Omg, I love Las Iguanas, I haven't gone in forever
 Polargeist
04:53:14 Chro (he/him)
Gods this chronic neck pain is tweaking again I should probably go to bed
 Stray Secrets
04:53:07 Stray.
i have ramen. be jealous.
 Fox
04:52:45 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- went to a pub and watched England. Then went to an Italian restaurant then went to las iguanas. Was good!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -5
Coyote : +5
Komodo Dragon : +1
    Summer Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 3, 2024 04:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Garvin |~|

Full Name: Garvin Kelby Campbell.

Nicknames: Vin, Vinny, and whatever else you can think of.

Gender: Male. (Honestly though, Neurogender or Neuroquiogender fits pretty well too, you know, if he’d actually accept he’s neurodivergent and all. Because, yeah, no, the whole gender thing is kind of confusing to him.)

Pronouns: He/Him. Though, admittedly, he doesn’t care what pronouns people use for him. She/Her, They/Them, literally any pronouns are just fine. He tends to just stick with He/Him personally just because that’s kind of what he’s used to but he really does not care at all.

Sexuality: Pansexual Demiromantic. Ambiamorous.

Alignment: Chaotic Good.

/~/

Appearance:

Garvin, to put simply, is a spitting image of his parents. Practically a copy. He hates it, but that alone can’t change anything.

--

He’s tall, to an extreme, standing only an inch shorter than his father at 6’7” and just like both of his parents and his siblings, he’s covered in freckles. His skin is fair with cool undertones, slightly tanned and sunkissed with how much time he spends outside.

--

Garvin has a face shape very similar to his mother’s, with softer features that still make for a sharper chin. Really, it’s some sort of mix between an oval and diamond face shape. Also just like his mother, he has a hooked nose, with the end of it dipping down past the nasals. Just like his father though, it’s crooked, like it’s been broken one too many times to heal right. His lips are thinner in shape, just like both of his parents. And just like the both of them, it’s somewhat rare to see him with anything more than small or awkward smiles, if he’s smiling at all. Really, if you asked him, all of their faces look like vultures.

--

Just like his father, his eyebrows are rather thin, though they do seem to thicken a bit near the ends closer to his ears. And his eyes, just like the rest of his family, are gray. The darker shade in specific is most like his mother’s, as is their downturned hooded shape. Not even the dark bags underneath them are his alone, the entirety of his immediate family sporting matching sets. His face is framed by unruly ginger hair just like the rest of his family, a mess of waves and curls (2C to 3B) that stops just above his shoulders. He usually has it half-up and half-down, but that’s the extent of which he does just about anything with it.

--

His body structure is an odd mix of his mother’s soft curves and edges, and his father’s broad shoulders but otherwise rectangular body shape. It makes for an odd look, like an almost misshapen hourglass his shoulders are ever so slightly broader than his hips. Or perhaps a misshapen rectangle where there’s a slight curve and all of the edges are soft. Either way, he’s lean with toned muscles, which is just another point in his mother’s favor compared to his father’s muscle gain always ending up slightly bulkier. When he gains muscle, at least. Anyways. He weighs in at 190 lbs, with his BMI at 21.40, most of it being muscle but he’s still obviously healthy even without it.

--

When it comes to tattoos, he has quite a few, with them being one of the only ways to look less like the rest of his family. He has a snake trailing around his right calf as if it were climbing on up, instead of any real snake pattern for its scales though, flowers adorn it. Specifically, oleanders and lewisia flowers. Meanwhile, stretching from his left collarbone to his left shoulder is a spider web, with the spider, a giant gray jumping spider in specific, hanging from the web onto his bicep. On and around his right shoulder blade, also managing to stretch to the space between his neck and shoulder and almost to his right collarbone, is another spider web tattoo, with a few bold jumping spiders at different places around the web, their distinctive spots being a good hint of color. On his right shoulder, and perhaps why the spider web doesn’t reach it, lays a tattoo of a hooded crow and a rock pigeon. Wrapped around his left wrist is a tattoo of wound stitching and at his right inner wrist is an IDIC tattoo.

--

As for scars, he still sports quite a few. Littered along his ankles, knees, and shoulders are cigarette burn scars. He also has quite a few old scars on his arms, hands, and legs, nicks and cuts and random scrapes that are mostly from being a rather active kid that loved playing in nature, climbing trees and rocks and just overall not being very careful. Or from while he was a teenager and got into fights near constantly at school to the point of being expelled and having to instead go the GED route. The worst ones are probably the old track marks at his ankles and he takes all measures to not look at or think about those. Other than a small scar at his right eyebrow and another at his right cheek, his face is clear.

Attire:

Garvin’s wardrobe is definitely odd, to say the least. There’s a lot of graphic t-shirts. But there’s even more sweaters, button-ups, and random shirts that you’d find in the 80s and 90s, striped or dotted or floral or plaid or some other sort of pattern adorning most of them. Solid color ones seem to be a lot less common in his style. Same goes for jackets, hoodies, and any other outerwear he owns. But really, that’s not even that weird. It’s the pants. You can find jeans of any shape, color, and condition here. Jeans, cargo pants, sweatpants… And all of them follow the same rules. Any color, any shape, any condition. It really is like he gets all of his clothes from thrift stores. The worst of it all? The overalls/jumpers. He has so many. So many jumpers. He has overalls in all different colors, kinds, and conditions. Just like the rest of his pants. When it comes to shoes, it’s not much different. Sneakers, tennis shoes, boots, converse… All of it resides here, in varying conditions. Anything with laces that has to be tied has tons of knots in them from past failed attempts at tying them.

--

As for accessories and jewelry, oh how he loves accessories and jewelry. He has so much. Especially shiny stuff when it comes to jewelry. Fingerless gloves aren’t too uncommon to see, especially crocheted or knitted ones with lots of different mismatched colors. Scarves and bags aren’t too uncommon either, or belts, or really any sort of accessory. Chances are you’ll see every type at least once. Of course though, his glasses are a constant, given his bad eyesight. As for jewelry, he has a left eyebrow piercing, a nose piercing at his right nasal, two lobe piercings on each ear, a helix piercing on his right ear, and a rook piercing on his left ear. He has plans of getting more as well at some point. He also has rings, necklaces, and bracelets that he will wear, though how often tends to vary. Makeup is also relatively common to see on him.

/~/

Personality:

It’s probably best to start out with— Garvin’s mood seems to flip on a dime at times. One moment he can seem confident and present and capable, but the next he could seem incredibly out of place. He isn’t even too sure as to why either. His perception of himself and others can change a lot too though. Some days, he feels at least relatively fine, like someone who has worth and value and just overall like a real person. Other days, it’s more or less the opposite. And the same can seem to go with how he sees other people too.

--

He does not give things up easily. He’ll push and push and push until he ends up hurting himself because he refuses to give up on just about anything he decides on. Probably what makes that worse is that he can be incredibly impulsive. He doesn’t seem to think much before he speaks or does just about anything. He doesn’t seem to have a filter either. For anything. He’s not someone you’d want around young children, him being there would probably just guarantee their first word being some sort of profanity. Just like his first word was, apparently.

--

He’s also surprisingly generous, and if someone needs help, he won’t hesitate to offer it. So long as he doesn’t hate the person, at least. There’s quite a few people he wouldn’t help even if they came begging for it. But for most people, including strangers, he’ll try to help if he can. Animals in general just have to look sad and he’ll be trying to help them. Which makes sense, given how he volunteered at an animal rescue/shelter whenever he could before the invitation showed up. He much prefers animals to people, really.

--

Garvin is also a well of random survival trivia and information about things he enjoys or likes. Such as sci-fi and especially Star Trek. This guy has watched all of it, including all episodes of the original 1960s show. He also has an obscene amount of knowledge about birds, spiders, and plants, especially flowers. He loves to rant about the things he loves too, answering questions or explaining things or analyzing every little detail. He will talk for hours about the things he enjoys if given the chance.

--

Despite all that, he’d never done all too great in school. He liked learning, and math was great, but he hated just about everything else about school. Plus, he could never focus either. Even now, he easily loses focus and/or interest. Really, he’s best with kinesthetic learning, when he can get his hands involved. Math was mostly easy because of the real world problems they had them do, though the rest was fairly easy too.

--

Whenever he isn’t having what is, most likely, a depressive episode- He can be rather social and outgoing. He’ll tell jokes, flirt with people, and just in general, seem like a functional human being. Though even this can be a bit off with him, because there are times where it all seems to be taken to an extreme. Where he’s incredibly volatile and arrogant, where he can’t seem to completely wrap his mind around the idea of consequences. He still has morals, of course, but he can definitely be a bit reckless.

--

And, honestly, there’s so much else I could go over but I am tired and I think this works well enough anyways.

Magical Abilities: Binding Magic. Though he isn’t really against learning the other types of magic either.

Likes: Animals, Nature/Flowers, Math, Music, Sci-Fi, Nicknames, Crochet, Crystals, Makeup, Overalls/Jumpers, Cooking/Baking, Candles, Tattoos, Jewelry, and Jokes.

Dislikes: Being Alone, Pity, Sitting Still, Sudden Change, His Bad Memory, Cleaning, Eye Contact, Crowds, Emotions, Silence, Cameras/Photos, Apologizing, Certain Textures, Writing, and Most of His Family.

Strengths: Stamina/Agility, Handling Animals, Cooking/Baking, Stealing, Physical Strength, Open-Minded, Survival Trivia/Skills, Parkour, Cardinal Directions, Math, Flexible, Observant, Generous, Quick Thinking, and High Pain Tolerance.

Weaknesses: Very Hyperactive, Easily Distracted, Terrible Memory, Very Awkward, Alexithymia, Internalized Ableism, Admittedly Can Be Self-Destructive, Disorganized, Reading People, Smoking, Attachment Issues, His Eyesight, Impulsive, Self-Worth Issues, and Unstable Self-Image.

/~/

Affiliations: TBD. (Open.)

Themesongs:

Bugbear by chloe moriondo.

Everyone’s Dying (Grandma’s Drunk Again) by Roe Kapara.

Empty Hands by Mother Mother.

The Dead Come Talking by Roe Kapara.

Kleptomaniacrow by Madilyn Mei.

Kids by Adam Jensen.

The Mystic by Adam Jensen.

Mouth Of The Devil by Mother Mother.

What Do They Know? by Mindless Self Indulgence.

Devil Town by Cavetown.

Back In School by Mother Mother.

THE QUIET by Troye Sivan.

Irresponsible by Emei.

Scatterbrain by Emei.

Oleander by Mother Mother.

worm food by Cavetown.

So Much by Cavetown.

Other:

Oh Garvin goes through so many jouskas.

Anyways, this is Garvin if he was actually raised by his biological parents! He’s still not doing very well. Jeez, no wonder they didn’t want kids, they have no business raising one. Basically the entire family’s either addicts, depressed, or both. Or they have something else going on. Or all of the above. Curse those genetic predispositions.

Oh, at least he doesn’t have that cough now. That’s right, it’s not because of smoking. It’s because of something much worse.

His favorite aesthetic? Either 80s, 90s, or some sort of cottagecore.

Fun little note, he’s the eldest of five. With parents that never wanted kids. If you’re confused. Uhm. Christianity. Yeah. That’s all.

If you’re wondering, his mother’s 6’5” and his father’s 6’8”. A whole family of tall people. Shaking my head.

The one person he could always tolerate in his family was one of his grandmothers, and she’s also the one who introduced him to magic. She’s passed away since then though.

The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 3, 2024 04:32 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Overthink101
Accepted!
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 3, 2024 10:03 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
res white magic user please!!
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 3, 2024 10:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Honey
Reserved!
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 3, 2024 11:03 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Dorian Azrael Devaney

Nickname(s)

Don't.

Male

Sexuality

Queer - heavy preference for men

Pronouns

He/him

Appearance

Dorian possesses a rather intimidating appearance. Standing at nearly six feet tall, he has a lithe, muscular build and a perpetual expression of coolness on his face. He tends to outwardly project an air of confidence and sternness, which sometimes makes others uneasy.

Dorian has a chiseled and angular face shape. His chin, jaw, nose, and cheekbones are all quite prominent, which contributes to his severe presence. His lips are thin and pale. To his dismay, these traits make him appear a bit older; people tend to think he is in his late twenties rather than 23. He has almond-shaped, dark brown eyes framed by thick, long eyelashes and angular eyebrows.

Dorian's hair is pitch-black and silky, roughly shoulder-length. He tends to keep it pulled back in a ponytail or bun to keep it out of his face. When he can, however, he wears it down; he can be a tad vain about it.

Thanks to a rather strict exercise routine, Dorian possesses a fair amount of lean muscle. He's quite strong and has an impressive amount of stamina.

Dorian typically favors simple yet dressy clothing in dark colors. He often wears sweaters and plain long-sleeved shirts with dark jeans or cargo-type pants. He has one lobe piercing in each ear, but he rarely wears jewelry in them unless it's for a special occasion.

He has a tattoo of a skeleton surrounded by flowers on the back of his right forearm.

Personality

Dorian generally projects an air of confidence and solemnity; this is the impression he wants strangers or new acquaintances to get from him. While he can certainly embody these traits if needed, they're more of a facade used to keep others from prying at his real personality.

Dorian is quite intelligent and intuitive, and has a bit of an ego because of this. He doesn't think he's better than anyone else or anything like that; he just comes off as arrogant without meaning to. He loves to learn and is always looking for new ways to broaden his knowledge.

Dorian is also very ambitious. He wants the best for himself and is determined to get it. This makes him very competitive in academic or educational environments.

Dorian's ambition also extends to his friends and family. He wants to ensure that they get the best as well. He's very supportive of his loved ones, but he also has a tendency to be a bit overprotective. He frequently stresses over the idea of not being able to prevent something bad from happening to them, and would certainly blame himself if it did.

Magical Abilities
Divination

Short Backstory

Dorian was raised by a single father alongside his brother. They were not wealthy by any means and often struggled financially, but his father always did his best to provide for his children. Dorian always got the sense that his father was hiding something from them, though; he frequently had odd visitors to the house, and Dorian once found a stack of books in his room written in what appeared to be ancient runes. He also often mixed concoctions of various herbs for his children when they were ill, and these mixtures always seemed to work better than the regular medicine they were given.

When Dorian began having visions as a teen, his father was the first one to realize that they predicted future events. He was quite paranoid about Dorian's ability and always stressed that he could not tell anyone other than his family about it.

Strengths

+Strength and stamina

+Intelligence

+Able to discern certain future events

+Problem solving

+Physical combat

Weaknesses

-Impatient and hot-headed

-Overly competitive

-Suffers from debilitating symptoms related to divination abilities

-Fear of deep water

-Ranged combat

Other

Jouska

Edited at July 4, 2024 02:41 PM by Honey
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 4, 2024 02:23 AM

Blue sky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lea Victoria Sonwing
Name (Full):
Lea Victoria Sonwing
Preferred Name*
Lea
Nickname(s)
Lea, Vic
Pronouns
she, her
Appearance
Lea has hazel eyes, that on sunlight look golden. Not very tall, could say average height. Wears earrings. Has a straight nose, though she hates it. Her face is a mix between an oval and diamond face shape. Leas hair is long, wavy and its light brown. She looks a lot like her mother, including that she has her plump lips and long curled eyelashes. Almost always has headphones on. Mostly wears black and white, though she can put on everything exept pink. She doesn't remember anything from her father and her only gift from him is the golden necklace with a heart shaped medalion, in which there is a photo of her parents.
Her body shape is mainly from soft curls and edges, but she has very strong muscles from her dad. Lea never wanted tattos thats why she has none. She is quite skinny, but looks healthy. Weights 44 kg. Writes with right hand.
Personality
Mostly nice to her friends, she can be... well kinda overprotective. Lea helps everyone she knows. When she was a kid everyone called her the book rat, because she loved reading. She still does. Easily gets super exited. Kinda hyperactive.
Magical Abilities
White magic
Strengths:
Agility, Adores Animals, Good liar, Physical Strength, Open-Minded, Survival knowledge, Parkour, Cant get dunk, Math, Flexible, Observant, Generous, Quick Thinking, Cooking
Weaknesses:
Has depression, Disorganized, Sometimes is a bully, Overprotective, Hates history an geography, Hyperactive, Nightbird
Other:
She is a taurus, very stubborn.

Edited at July 4, 2024 02:24 AM by Blue sky
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 4, 2024 02:52 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Blue sky,
declined. Please read the rules.
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 4, 2024 05:30 AM

Blue sky

Lightbringer

Give Award
opps I forgot
other:
she is a very jouska and stubborn taurus..
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 4, 2024 01:03 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
RP Thread has been made!
The Path To Power | Fantasy RP | Semi-Open!July 5, 2024 06:20 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Honey
Accepted ^^
@Blue Sky, declined again since you didn't fix it.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us