Wolf Play : Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!
Chatbox
 distant-screams
02:18:53 katy | beetle
eee i get to draw a mummy cat for halloween ^^ this'll be fun
 Anxiety
02:18:17 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? I need a win for a quest :')
 Revelry
02:16:01 Rev
I need a gold crown gear
 Disturbing Mushroom
02:11:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
My little brother and i share a room and hes asleep, but i very clearly heard him say, "How bout window? How bout-" and then he was silent again lol
 distant-screams
02:09:26 katy | beetle
ok haha, arrax will receive the fancy new dye ^^
 Arachne
02:08:58 Ara/Kat
Katy
yesss!!
 distant-screams
02:04:59 katy | beetle
updateBrains is so funny to me for no reason
 starmutt
02:04:30 marsh | they/it
-Click-
he gone
 Icywolve pack
02:02:32 Elektra/Raven
This event is gonna be hard to BE train
 distant-screams
02:02:24 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
should i throw the spectre dye on this dude when i get it?
 starmutt
02:01:15 marsh | they/it
broke gullin :(
 starmutt
01:56:25 marsh | they/it
new forg!!
 Disturbing Mushroom
01:55:14 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Alright, new avi!
 distant-screams
01:52:23 katy | beetle
hey chat
 Anxiety
01:50:40 ancient as hell
it is not biome specific :)
 starmutt
01:48:41 marsh | they/it
it's an encounter you can run into :o not sure if its biome specific
 Nevermore.
01:47:39 Never/Nev
Wistman's woods is just forest biome, right?
 Destinations End
01:45:28 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Zef
Just keep at it and you'll get the hang of it :)
 Everlasting Torment
01:45:09 Anubis, Samael
Ah ok thanks
 starmutt
01:44:42 marsh | they/it
@Anubis
cp item
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Caiman : +1
Grizzly Bear : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 12, 2023 08:17 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mother,
reserved!
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 12, 2023 08:32 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

F R E Y D I S

wolf2.jpg

Credits for images go to landkeks-stock on DA.

Pack: Nightlock
Desired Rank: Higher

Appearance

Freydis is a lovely wolf. She stands at a solid 30 inches and weighs in at a healthy number for her height, albeit on the slightly lighter side. Everything about her is long and relatively slender. Her build is muscular and lithe all at once, giving her boosted agility while still maintaining a considerably formidable strength. She is certainly not the strongest when it comes to brute force, but she has impressive stamina and is surefooted and nimble.

Freydis is lighter in her coloration. Her coat is made up of an array of honeys, tawny browns, and ambers, with the occasional dark streak or extra light section making a more jarring appearance. Her fur is on the shorter side but is thick and soft, providing her with ample warmth and basic protection against claws and teeth. She doesn't leave gobs of fur lying around, so that's a plus. Six butterflies. Her scruff is thick and the fur is longer here and around her ears, giving her a semblance of a short mane. This fur dwindles back down once it reaches her shoulders and just past her shoulder blades.

Freydis's shoulders and along the sides of her back are the darkest areas by far, reaching a near black color. They contrast with an immediate transition to a paler creamy tan, which gives in to grays and more honey and tawny colors. Her face is checkered with a little bit of every color, and the bases of her ears are nearly red-orange. Her tail tip is black.

Freydis has piercing yellow eyes that are surrounded by darker fur that resembles winged eyeliner. Her eyes often appear to hold no emotion and can easily be described as unsettling. Her left eye hosts a scar just above the browbone at a slight angle and another that appears to be a continuation of the first, streaking across and beneath her lower eyelid. It is not a very deep scar, though, with her shorter facial fur, it is more noticeable. She hosts many other scars that are scattered across her frame. Such is the life of a warrior. However, none of them have been worthy of stories, in her opinion; they are simply from doing her job.

Freydis has a fairly sultry voice, low and silky, that matches her appearance well. Her words and movements, when she is not in danger, are languid and steady. They are always well thought-out. In the heat of battle, her voice takes on a scary harshness, and her movements are quick and nimble. Deadly. She is deadly. Freydis is a poisonous rose.

Personality

On the outside, this wolf is rather sweet. She charms those around her with words they want to hear, feeding their desires in a subtle, innocent manner. Freydis is witty, charismatic, and persuasive. Her softer appearance and her approach to things give her a harmless look about her, allowing her to get close to multiple wolves. From there, she continues to work her magic until her own goals are achieved.

She may appear docile and perhaps even submissive, but she is a fierce creature. Freydis is ambitious and constantly works to prove herself, to her pack, to be reliable, strong, loyal, and worthy. Worthy of what, she cannot say. Love? Fear? Respect? A rank? ...Acceptance? In her younger years, and perhaps now still, she was looked down on by many. She knows this, and she cannot let it go. She lives to be the greatest.

Freydis is cunning, intelligent, and wily. The line between facade and reality with her is so blurred that it's impossible to tell whose side she's on or what her real plans are. The only firm, set-in-stone, foundational truths to this she-wolf are these: she is loyal to the pack, she works hard, and she's after the high ranks. She respects the wolves holding them, obviously, but even the greatest legends leave the world.

Her emotions are unknown. She messes with everyone, but only a few are genuine. The question is, which ones? In summation, she is a different kind of dangerous. Freydis whispers in many ears. She turns many hearts. She lulls wolves into a dangerously relaxed state. Whether or not her intentions with any one wolf are malicious is unknown. She is an enigma -- a smart, calculating, devious enigma. And a fierce warrior to boot.

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Crush: She has her eyes on someone.

Mate: None

Pups: None

Other

Clearing out my brain. Is it alright if she joined the pack as a juvenile?

larkspurrr.jpg

Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 12, 2023 11:25 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐
Viola
└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

Name Meaning:
Latin For "Winter Flower"
Pack:
The Nightlock Pack
Hunter
Desired Rank:
Beta Female
Thoughts On The Other Pack:
Appearance:
[ Stock Images. Credits to Lakela @ DA ]

[Big WIP ]
Personality:
When first meeting this female one notices her seemingly calm and gentle demeanor. This female just has a knack for getting someone to loosen up or be calm around her, it's quite a talent. Maybe it's the well polished words that let one put down their guard - after all this female can use her words to bring down someone's very carefully build up defenses. One can say that she has a inborn silver tongue within her, being able to put it for many uses. If necessary being able to be the one you go to for comfort when you've had an extremely rough day or when something has been saying on your mind - she can find the words to comfort your heart and soul. She can find the words to light a passionate fire in you, yes she can rise to the occasion and take charge and prove her merit and worth with her words along with giving you the motivation to do what you need to get done. She can also find ways to sneak her words in your ears and they stay there like little earworms. Oh, yes, while she can be kind and civil with her words she also knows how to get down dirty with them: pettiness, sarcasm, and down right being vicious and blunt with them are not off the table it's just what cards you come to her with, it's what she deals right on back to you, whether it be for good or for worse.

This female is hardworking, when assigned a task she will do anything and everything in her ability to make sure that it done correctly and efficiently. Her ability as a worker is well displayed through her actions. The way she can find small ways to help those around her and those she cares dearly about. Or the way if asked to do one small tasks, she finds other unnoticed things and does them as well. She can complain about how hard some of the work is but she keeps it to herself - she knows when to and not to complain about things. Now just because she can go out on a limb for some doesn't mean she will do it all of the time or every single time as well - she knows how to say no and she's not afraid to deny a request either. It also doesn't mean she's a people pleaser or that she's a pushover for wanting to do what's necessary for others around her. If she finds she doesn't want to do something for you, she won't do it unless she's absolutely forced to do such a thing for someone.

Looks can be deceiving and the same can be said for this female. Though she is mostly calm and can be gentle with others , don't be mistaken - she can have quite a vicious streak when need be. This female though polite and cordial to everyone has very few who completely hold her heart and adoration, and these people she is fiercely protective of. Her friends and family are very dear to her heart and are an example of those who she would do anything for. You must never harm them in any way, this means if you even look at them in the wrong way and they felt sad or uncomfortable she will be there to make sure it doesn't happen again. If someone even thought of harming them? Then she'll be on her own metaphorical war-path towards you, her words won't be fiery and loud or without a purpose. When she aims to be hurtful with her words , she aims to maim, destroy, kill, and shatter with them. So you can expect that she will not have anything nice to say but her words will either be spoken with the sweetest sugar, yet having a poisonous aftertaste or spoken in the iciest tone with the most lethal venom. Careful how you chose your inevitable death.

This female is a rather confident and intelligent creature. This dame isn't confident to the point she's arrogant and rushes head-long into things. No, she's confident to the point she's sure of herself and her abilities, however is she humble enough to know she does need help and she can accept help. However, she doesn't like her "toes" so to speak to be stepped on when she can handle a situation, nor does she like to be underestimated for no apparent reason. That's when she can get a bit bull-headed, yes she can be stubborn at times, but a lot of the times she's right to be stubborn. She's sharp as a whip, and she knows how to use her mind to her advantage- whether it be on the battlefield, hunting grounds, or just helping with a small problem with her pack. She'll figure out a solution. With intelligence comes the need cautious and wise, she's not quick to trust others and not quick to be fooled by them either. She watches, listens, and learns - taking it all in - she doesn't make an assumption based on here say or rumors she needs cold hard facts, even is she's mad or doesn't like a person she may hold a bit of pettiness to retaliate but she doesn't do it without reason.

This female is a rather social, yet anti-social person - ambivert if you will. She's content to socialize with others and enjoy conversation. As long as said conversation is dull and boring of course . Yes, she enjoys company - rather small groups at a time . Large amounts make her nervous and it drains her social battery. While she makes time to do things and hang out with other people , she also knows how to slip away and make time for herself. The way she recharges is by having some private time to herself or taking a small nap. And be warned because she tends to not get much sleep due to pushing herself or overworking she finds her naps to be very precious and anyone who dares disturb them will face her fury. Anything thing about this female is that she is rather protective and dare say even overprotective of what is hers, whether it be a pet, an object or person. She will protect them or it with her life, and anyone who finds themselves facing her when like this will find themselves in for the beat down of a lifetime.

Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affiliations:
Kin:
Solaris, Is Her Big Brother, And Fellow Hunter
Relationship Status / Currently Interested In:
There May Be Someone, Even If He's A Bit Mean
Mate:
Offspring:
Other:

Edited at May 13, 2023 12:22 AM by Spellbound
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 12, 2023 11:39 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Svana
"like a swan" in Norwegian
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Aroma:
Pine mixed with Vanilla
Pack:
Nightlock
Warrior
Desired Rank:
Lead Warrior
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Appearance:
words
words
Personality:
Svana is known to be quite the hot head. She doesn’t particularly get aggressive easily but she does get quite annoyed. What makes it worse is that her tone of voice naturally has slight aggression to it, even if she doesn’t mean for it to come out that way. Svana feels the need to be more hostile due to the fact that if she is docile, she can easily be taken advantage of. Svana wasn’t always a hostile wolf. She used to be the sweetest soul, until she realized that kindness gets you nowhere. Svana has her guard up around others 24/7. You’d be considered lucky if she opened up to you about anything in her life. Most describe her as quite mysterious because they know nothing about her. She feels that if she opens up to someone, they could use it against her. Svana shows signs of major trust issues, even with her own pack members. It’s hard to see someone’s true intentions until it’s too late. Then you look like an absolute fool. Svana tends to throw others off simply because of her looks. She doesn't look intimidating at all, until you piss her off.

Strategic is Svana’s middle name. The she wolf is quite the mastermind when it comes to completing any sort of task that requires a high level of intelligence. She has had enough experience in her line of work to know what she’s doing. And that’s why she won’t take orders from anybody who is at her same level. The female can come off as quite stubborn. Once she’s made up her mind, there is no going back. Not even the most condescending wolf can convince her otherwise. Svana is known to be quite the cunning wolf. She is more of an observer rather than a talker. She knows not to blow her cover if she’s under extreme pressure when involved in a dangerous task, such as crossing into territory that’s not hers. Svana is very swift on her paws and is overall a stealthy wolf. The female is quite aware of her surroundings at almost all times and is rarely ever caught off guard. As much as Svana has slight trust issues, nobody can ever say she isn't loyal. Svana has, and always will be, loyal to her pack. After all, where would she be without them? Svana does as she is told by her superiors without hesitation.

One thing about Svana, is she is fearless. The female will stare danger straight in the face. She has been involved in many dangerous situations before but she has always gotten out of them. And after all, she’s still here, right? Svana does indeed have a couple of scars to remind her of the situations, but that won’t stop her. Especially when another pack member is in danger, she won’t hesitate to sacrifice herself. I mean, what does she have to lose? Dying in order to protect her pack mate sounds like a good way to go. Svana can come off as quite bold. She simply does not sugar coat things. If you’re acting like an asshole, you need to be held accountable for it. Svana tries to be as civil as possible with others, but it's hard if they are acting like incompetent fools. Svana can't stand ignorance and will have a few choice words to say if she suspects you are acting ignorant or cocky. The female is quite humble, surprisingly. After all, what does she have to be cocky over? Svana will never talk down on someone based on their rank, looks, etc. And she will never talk so highly of herself, she finds it childish.

Despite the fact that she seems to be cold hearted, Svana is actually a very empathetic female. She doesn’t show it often but she will always be a listener for someone else. Even if Svana can’t relate to what they’re going through, she will for sure try her best to understand them. Svana can come off as quite passive aggressive, although she doesn’t mean to. This goes along with how the tone of her voice sends the wrong messages. She naturally carries an annoyed and frustrated tone that others get offended by. Svana is known to be quite a hard worker. She does whatever she can to help her pack and her pack only. Although she prefers to work alone, she is fully capable of working with others…As long as they know what they’re doing. Svana tries to be quite condescending but it never works due to the fact that she is terrible at giving advice. That's why she just prefers to listen. One thing about Svana, is she will never back down from a fight. Being the mature female that she is, she is not one to go around starting fights. But she sure as hell will be the one to finish them. Her efforts within the pack has granted her the position that she possesses currently. Yes, it would be nice to be a higher up, but she is also content with her rank.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Strengths:
+ Stealth +
+ Intelligence +
+ Swift +
+ Combat +
Weaknesses:
- Swimming -
- Endurance -
- Climbing -
- Hot Head -
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Crush:
She fancies a certain warrior who's name starts with an H >:3
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Open
─•~❉᯽❉~•─ ─•~❉᯽❉~•─
Other:
(credits for all images go to @Lakela on DA)
WIP

Edited at May 13, 2023 11:11 AM by M I S E R Y
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 13, 2023 12:09 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══━━━─── ✞ ───━━━═══╗

Kalevala

╚═══━━━─── ✞ ───━━━═══╝

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

"A broken soul wandering into my territory? How pitiful. It makes me want to kill you, yet I couldn't help but be marveled at your despair. It's rather...delicious."

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Name:
Kalevala

Name Meaning:
The Daughter of Death [Finnish]

Preferred Name:
Vala

Nicknames:
The Dreaded Lady, The Reaper, Soul Snatcher, See Who Devours, The Hunter of Lost Souls, Black Widow

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Pronouns:
She/Her

Aroma:
Her scent is that of supposed death, the smell of rot. To cover her smell, Vala covers herself in various fragrances to throw others off her trail.

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Pack:
N/A

Loner

Desired Rank:
Uncertain

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Appearance:

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Strengths:
Instincts
Survivability
Combat
Defense
Endurance
Senses

Weaknesses:
Average Strength
Average Mobility
Socialness
Her Rudeness
Cooperation
Egocentric

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

"Far you may wander away from me, but death is always near and watching. You'll feel his cold breath behind your neck, hungrily waiting for you to join him in an eternal dance."

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Personality:
Hard-Worker ✞ Sarcastic ✞ Hunter ✞ Self-Reliant ✞ Observant ✞ Logical ✞ Remorseless ✞ Cold-Hearted ✞ Tough Love ✞ Brutal ✞ Merciless ✞ Debt Collector ✞ Brutal Honesty ✞ Skillful ✞ Intense ✞ Stern ✞ Solitary ✞ Loyal To Herself ✞ Haughty ✞ Ominous ✞ Stubborn ✞ Morbid ✞ Grim ✞ Pessimist ✞ Seemingly Uncaring ✞ Brave/Cautious ✞ Surprisingly Sane ✞ Aromantic ✞ Unflirty ✞ Chaste ✞ Secretive ✞ Seemingly Emotionless ✞ Difficult ✞ Wildcard ✞ Emotional Rollercoaster ✞ Unpredictable ✞ Calm/Violent ✞ Demanding ✞ Diligent ✞ Negotiable ✞ Keen ✞ Picky ✞ Stingy ✞Formal ✞ Polite When Needed ✞ Uptight ✞ RBF ✞ Seductress

Dislikes:
WIP

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Relationship Status?:
Gross, No

Crush:
Eww

Mate:
An Absolute No

Offspring:
Don't Even Dare

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Affiliations:
Chernobog | Former Apprentice | Shared Hostility
WIP

Bláth | Half-Brother | Doesn't Exist To Her
WIP

Kin:
Bláth [Supposed Half-Brother]
Open, PM Me

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Backstory:
That's A Secret ;3

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Other:
Huge WIP

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ✞ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Both images are credited to CastleGraphics @ DA.com

Edited at May 13, 2023 12:56 AM by Tamesis
Battle of the Clearing I Wolf RP I Sign Ups I OPEN!May 13, 2023 12:38 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Credit to wincey@DA for Images

Name:

Varsha

Meaning “A Shower Of Rain”

1 Year, 5 Months

Female

Aroma:
Morning Dew & Rain

Pack:

Nightlock

Apprentice

Desired Rank:

Warrior. But, oh, does that beta spot look tempting. But the alpha position looks even better! Oh, she just can’t choose! She’ll just have to take them all!

Appearance:

Varsha is not the biggest of apprentices, but is definitely not the smallest either. She stands at 25 inches in height, a modest height for a wolf her age. Her expected height is only a few inches taller than what she currently is – a decent 28-30 inches tall. Most of this comes from her long legs, which seem to be slightly over average for a wolf of her years. Her weight is also on modest terms, coming in at about 115 pounds if not a tad less. It is unknown how much her weight will increase as she ages, but it is unlikely that it will top 130 pounds. The female’s build is one that most would expect from a warrior in training. She’s on the fit side of things – not a being of pure muscle, but not devoid of it. Her muscle mass sits in the middle of things, and isn’t typically noticed unless she is put under immense physical pressure. Most of this muscle is found in her long legs, hence her increased agility and speed. The fur along her body is soft, fluffy, and long – designed for living through the colder months of the year and providing some defense in battle. Though, she does not have any issues with heat during spring and summer due to how easily it sheds.

~🌧~

Most of the apprentice’s body is an accumulation for black/dark gray and cream shades – barely any other colors coming into play. The black and gray of her fur is mostly found along her back and sides, with a little bit of black looping around her neck in two separate places. A stripe of these shades can be seen traveling down her sides without any interruptions – starting around the base of her ear and stopping around the upper part of her rump where cream settles its way into the dark colors. Elsewhere on her back and sides, cream can be seen sprinkled amongst portions of the black and gray, almost making the illusion of soot integrating itself into sand. Along her spine, however, (just below her shoulder blades) a large patch of cream can be seen cutting through the black. That patch of cream is completely free of black hairs, but lasts for no longer than a few seconds before fading out and mixing in once more. Her lower sides and legs are free of this black as well, being nothing more than that creamy-tan seen all over her form. One of the only other colors besides these creams, grays, and blacks is a red-rusted brown found only along her ears and tail. This color is oddly… “glowy” for a lack of a better term, likely due to the rather dull colors it is surrounded by. The portion of this hue along her tail, however, has to be the more attention grabbing of the two areas. This is due to the black that marks the end of her tail – giving the fur of that area an almost faded look (going from an amber, to the “red” in question, and then finally to the black). A lighter shade of this can be seen traveling down the top of her muzzle, but it’s nothing too eye-catching. Around her face is a gray mask of fur – brighter than the gray already seen but also not as bright as it can be. It encloses her upper face and forehead, cutting them off from the prominent cream complexion. Though, some creamy-tan has managed to sneak its way into the fray, completely encircling her amber eyes in an organey-sand color. The only white seen on her body is located along her lower muzzle and ends before it can truly meet her cheek.

~🌧~

Since the sooty female is not too far into her training (and has yet to truly experience life), she has not earned many scars. But, she does wish too. Not because she wished to look “cool,” “rad,” or “dangerous,” but because she would like to have stories to tell the younger generation. For now, she’ll just have to settle for the few scrapes, scratches, and bumps she gathers along her training and journeys. These are nothing too interesting or present, with very few of them actually becoming proper scars to begin with. The only noticeable former-wound on her body would be a simple and small notch in her right ear. Though, she is quite proud of this scar – no matter how small it may be.

~🌧~

Varsha’s voice is rather generic for that of a teenage girl but with a few quirks. Higher pitched but mellowing out. Wonky. The occasional voice break (although seldom). Quite feminine with a slight rougher edge to it. And… oh yeah, an accent. A slightly southern touch to her words is what sets her apart from most other wolves. No one is quite sure where she picked up this accent, but it’s nothing to complain about. It just makes her unique (if she wasn’t so unique already). Her tone is typically joyous with a hint of a playful snarl, making her words a bit scratching but nothing too terrible. By just listening to her voice, wolves can learn all they need to know about her. From her eccentric nature to her competitive side, it is all ever present within her voice – even when… “negative” emotions run high.

Personality:

Energetic || Eccentric || Creative || Intelligent || Hardworking || Determined || Stubborn || Adventurous || Bold || Competitive || Cocky || Reckless || Immature

“Oh, yeah?! Bring it on! I bet I can take ya!”

If there is anything that Varsha is known for, it would be her seemingly boundless energy. It takes a lot to wear out this youngster, and no amount of daily training will do it. Training needs focus, precision, long attention spans… she has none of those things. She’s too all over the place for simple lessons, especially those that involve long talks and explanations. She wants action! Not some sit-in-place, attempt-to-understand teachings. One’s best bet at wearing her out, would be to keep her moving from dawn ‘til dusk. Or to get her excited over something, which can be easy to do. A large portion of her energy is put into her… rather eccentric behaviors. Not necessarily in a bad way, but she really can be all over the place. One minute, she’ll be focusing on a sparring session, the next she’ll be completely out of sight because something caught her attention. Though, she does seem to be more whimsical and quirky in her mannerisms (thank goodness). Still, pairing this overabundance of energy with her seemingly eccentric self can wear almost any wolf thin. Just, please, pray for the poor sap that has to deal with her.

~🌧~

Oddly enough, however, the combination of the apprentice’s eccentric and energetic nature has provided her quite the interesting benefits. Ones that most would not expect. She is incredibly creative. Not in a “oh, let me place these things in this order” kind of way (though, she can exhibit this from time to time), but in terms of battle. She will typically utilize her creativity to formulate her own, unique moves that could turn the tide in battle. Some of these moves will be generalized, while others may be made up on the spot and pertain to a specific enemy. This creativity of hers also utilizes her intelligence – which is not as refined as some of the older wolves in the pack, but useful all the same. While her creativity may come up with battle moves, it is her wit that really determines whether or not they actually work – both by determining exactly how and when it should be executed, but also by thinking over any weak points that should be targeted or advantages she could obtain upon acting on that move. Stemmed together, these traits can turn what would be a particularly easy fight into a long and difficult one – even for a seasoned warrior. If she can restrain her energy, excitement, and recklessness that is.

~🌧~

But, do not “dish” her for her lack of attention or focus. Varsha is a hardworking wolf – striving to be the very best she can – when she wants to be. She trains insanely hard to prove her worth and skills to the whole pack, each and every day she can. She will not stop, will not rest, until she perfects whatever it may be that she was taught. Becoming a warrior (or better yet, an even higher rank) is her dream, her desire, and, in her mind, her purpose. She was meant to be a warrior from the day she was born. She can feel it. Her father said so as well, and he’s never been proven wrong yet. Therefore, he has to be right. She’s destined to become a warrior. And, even if he wasn’t, she’d still work just as hard as any wolf to become a warrior. She is determined to do so. Heck, stubborn if you will. She has set her mind on this, so this will be what she becomes. Maybe, in the future, something more as well. But, that’s a thought for another day.

~🌧~

The soot pelted female can be quite the adventurous one at times. It only makes sense, afterall. She’s a young wolf in a large world with a lot to learn. She’s bound to run off from time to time in order to explore and learn about the world around her. Just be glad that she doesn’t make this her whole personality. And fear not, she will not wander outside of the pack’s territory. She will stay within its confines… for now. But, this does not mean that she won’t get herself into a rather sticky situation from time to time. She is bold for a reason, and has no problem running head first into dangerous areas without so much as a second thought. She is absolutely willing to take risks if any form of entertainment is offered, and she will always stand strong in her choices – even if things don’t turn out to be the way she planned.

~🌧~

The raven-baring wolf is an incredibly competitive soul whenever faced with a challenge. She will never back down from one. In fact, she actively seeks them. For her, challenges are a way for her to show off her skills to the pack and alpha. Maybe, if she wins enough times, she could be made a warrior earlier than all the others? (“Now that’s a thought! Vinay, keep that one in mind!”) The only issue – when it comes to her competitions – however, is her cocky demeanor. She will always believe that, if any one were to win, it would be her. I mean, she’s the most skilled, most talented, most impressive apprentice in the whole pack. There is no way that any of the other apprentices could ever beat her. They’ll just have to settle for second best. She’ll make sure of that! Though, it should be noted that she doesn’t typically brag about her “skills” outloud (unless she’s around someone that she wants to bring down). She’ll always try and cheer up the other apprentices if when they lose. She may even offer to give them tips. How sweet of her!

~🌧~

When it comes to… basically anything in her life, Varsha is the most reckless wolf of them all. Bullheaded, if you will. Thanks to her boldness, she has no issues running into danger without thinking first. Even with all her intelligence, the gal just can’t stop and ponder what may happen to her or those around her. She cares not about repercussions or consequences. All she sees is a task or challenge to complete – and she won’t stop until it is. No matter what harm it may bring. Honestly, she acts so much of a pup at times when it comes to this stuff. Hence, her quite obvious immaturity. She does not, in any shape or form, have the maturity needed to take on such a role – at this point in time anyway – if she is willing to risk the lives of others to achieve a simple and meaningless victory. So, no matter how hard she may work, no matter how impressive she may be, the apprentice will never earn the title of a warrior if she doesn’t start acting like one.

Strengths:

- Speed

- Agility

- Bravery

- Determined

- Fast Learner

Weaknesses:

- Patience

- Stealth

- Melissophobia (Fear of Bees)

- Overly Competitive

- Stubbornness

- Doesn’t Listen To Orders Well

- Fighting

- Competitions

- Challenges

- Training

- Annoying Following Clovis

- Danger

Dislikes:

- Losing

- Boring Lessons

- Uneventful Patrols

- Wolves Who Hate Fun

- Lazy Wolves

- Being Scolded For Having Fun

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Clovis – Varsha finds the murderous male to be her role model. While she’s not particularly interested in following his… “path of violence,” she admires his skills and tries to get as many training sessions with him as possible.

Open

Crush:

“Maybe. Maybe not. What’s it ta ya?”

Open

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Other:

- Varsha is actually excited to fight over the clearing! It would be a great way for her to demonstrate her skills to the pack. Maybe she could even become a warrior earlier than the other apprentices because of them!

- The eccentric apprentice never goes anywhere without her raven pal, Vinay (Meaning “Guidance”). They’ve been together for as long as she can remember, and the sole being she’d play with as a pup.

- Despite not being too terribly odd due to her eccentric nature, Varsha does have some… interesting behaviors. Her most notable one is her habit of collecting any and all bird feathers she finds and attempting to shove them into her nest. Or just her obsession over birds in general.

Credit to wincey@DA for Images

Edited at May 17, 2023 01:47 AM by High Hills Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us