Boeing
04:29:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
hello kneecap stealer
fine I'll break the tie
 Enigma
04:29:06 
From gwyn? Hi Boe!

@Amy
Exciting!! I may check in periodically throughout the tournament. Let me know if you would like any of my wolves to help
 Amygdala
04:28:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...tied again lmao
 Amygdala
04:28:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
For me it's 2
 Vulpixles
04:28:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Emmet
I like option 1
 Continental Wolves
04:27:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Need a tie breaker, chat which design are we liking more?
-WP Click-
or 2?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wonder what would come out if i breed him with this gal
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:26:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Not joking...i like colorful guys
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:26:03 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Oh, darn, now you need a tie breaker
 Amygdala
04:25:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well the tokens give you a free wolf...no point in waiting fot half off and i want HW DH more
 kycantina
04:25:41 ky but it's spooky
Amy I'm way too autistic to tell if you're joking or not XD
 Vulpixles
04:25:33 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I think im going to go take a nap and then when i wake up, I'm going to draw myself a halloween avi
 Amygdala
04:24:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Just so you know..if you customise him he will lose his exclusive pelt
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENJanuary 9, 2022 04:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(i was like should i make choas....and add Freedom so that Freedom has fair compitition...thats what took so long lol i decided not to)
Ares

~

||Stallion||

~

||5 years||

~
||Lone stallion||

~

||Wishes to be apart of a herd someday||

~
Appearance:
CREDITS GO TO ME ON HORSEEDEN (same user as on here
genpic.php?id=25457866&bg=6&decor=Y&tm=1640195826Ares is a dark brown and dark deep honey brown Stallion with a small white marking on his forehead and honey colored brown eyes. His mane is a full on raven black coloring though his tail on the other hand begins at a light grey almost white it darkens into darker shades of grey quickly turning into the same raven color as his mane, under his belly and traveling up almost reaching the top is his rabicano coloring; roan like white spots with very faint stripes of his normal color, he has black stockings on all 4 legs, his front legs are the same brown turning into black and staying at black in the hooves the hindlegs are the same but getting near the hooves is small white socks. The hoof color is also different on the hind legs taking a almast pink white coloring. His coat is glossy and soft with sure and stiff muscles that flex with every move though he doesn't have as much muscle as he seems to have, his mane and tail are slightly wavy and you can always tell he is angry when his eyes turn more of a dark brown.
~
Personality:
Ares is a free spirit, often going where the wind takes him. He often has an odd yet mature view of different topics. He is a smart stallion, always up for a challenge. He is headstrong, always speaking his mind. He isn't the most popular stallion because of this, and that he isn't afraid to stand against someone. Ares was raised to be very independent, and that he is. Ares is kind, doing his best to help those around him, even if it means putting himself in harm's way. Ares is the kind of stallion that prefers the company of mares and foals but will take even the company of a fellow stallion. Ares is a protective stallion towards all mares; caring unconditionally for them and their young regardless of their personal relationship. Ares is a huge flirt, always teasing females even in the presence of another stallion or in a herd's manner a lead stallion, yet he has yet to take a mate of his own. Ares is a loyal friend that will joke and stand by his friends. He is physical and emotionally strong. He is skilled and quick in combat but this doesn't mean he is invincible in a fight.
~
Crush:

open

~

Mate:
Closed for now
~
Foals:
sooner or later in the rp.
~
Affiliation's:
none for now

~
Other:
Theme song- Imagine Dragons- Warriors

Edited at January 9, 2022 05:11 AM by ~TheUltimapack~
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENJanuary 9, 2022 05:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rain

~

||Mare||

~

||1 year||

~

||yearling||

~

||Twilight falls||

~

||Content||

~

Appearance:

Rain is a white mare with black spots splattered all over her frame as the spots reach her neck they turn into a huge patch of brownish black reaching to both sides of her chest/neck before returning into spots on her head then nearing back into a patch on her ears and muzzle. There is still spots on her legs are covered in the patch streaks of blank white tearing through them on all legs, Her mane is the same color as her spots and patches with small streaks of white going through it, her tail on the other hand is a light milky brown chocolate color matching her warm and gentle brown eyes. Her coat is very soft and when she moves you can see her ribs slightly

~

Personality:

Despite her small size Rain isn't scared of much, but rather is curious about anything and everything around her. That being said, she knows better than to stray far from her herd when there is danger. But Whenthere isn't any danger close to the herd,she grows a little braver and will at times move off to play with the other Yearlings. A rather social thing Rain won't hesitate to ask any questions that might arise. She is as energetic as any yearling her age and enjoys running about whenever the opportunity arises. She isn't nearly as fast as some of the older yearlings but won't hesitate to challenge them to a race. Relationships, even at her young age, are important to Rain, regardless of whether they are blood or bond.

~

Crush: open

~

Mate:

none

~

Foals:

None

~

Affiliation's:

Astraea-Caretaker

Apollo-a brother figure

~

other:

Astraea is like a real mother to Rain

And Apollo is like a brother, they have a better relationship then most real sibliings do. Rain would die for both her caretaker and adopted ish brother.

Edited at January 11, 2022 07:05 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENJanuary 10, 2022 10:18 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ares is accepted. Rain will need a caretaker, as she is a yearling, but besides that she's also good

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us