Wolf Play : Vah x Midnight Romance
Chatbox
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 11:14 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora rose to stand once more, smoothing down the fabric of her dress. "Probably so. Im ashamed to say I haven't the faintest clue of things when it comes to battle," she shook her head, looking towards Xevon. The darker clothing suited him so well. No matter how good he'd looked in white, he looked even better in dark colors. It made his handsome, strong features pop.

Isadora broke from her thoughts, having stared a moment too long. "The most I'm ever informed of is what's going on between the kingdoms. My father thinks I wouldn't be able to handle to stress of war plans," she shrugged, figuring he was likely right. The young woman was amazing in the art of strategy, but war made her uneasy. Queasy, even. Just the thought of all the bloodshed was enough.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 11:42 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon let out a short snort and shook his head lightly. He knew... probably more than he wanted to know. But at the same time, he needed it. He yearned to know so he could figure out what to do next. Or at least, that was the hope. "Well, I think your father is sheltering you," he finally said, sniffing lightly. "The Risian Empire is a force to be reckoned with but nothing horrible."

Yet.

His eyes flicked upward. "See, the thing is. The Risian empire has a lot of men, but they're... spread out. It's not a whole force on us yet. And, they're attacking through the northern passes, our mountain territory."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 18, 2024 12:00 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadoras slender arms crossed over her chest as he mentioned how he thought her to be sheltered. A small smile crept at her lips before she shook her head. "I couldn't agree more," she admitted, listening to his further explanation about the Risian Empire. Their marriage was one way to gain numbers of men, but she had a feeling that it was still no where near as many as the enemy.

"I see," she murmured, her brows furrowing as she glanced to the window. "I'm sure a blockade would do no good.." she muttered, pacing slightly as she grew in thought. "And if we were to focus our forces solely on those in the north then the Risian forces could attack from else where and have us cornered," she shook her head, beginning to wonder as well on what they could do.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 18, 2024 12:15 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon glanced toward her and nodded slowly. "My thoughts exactly," he echoed her. The thoughts about the blockade. It wouldn't do anything other than cut them off from the rest of the northern kingdoms. An area of trade and commerce for the southern region.

The prince dipped his head, looking out the window for a long moment. "The thing is, I don't know anything about the actual Risian empire. I don't know the leader, what they're like, I don't know customs--nothing. I didn't know they existed until they came knocking on the door over in the north."

He rubbed his forehead. "Ugh."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 18, 2024 12:21 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadoras lips pursed as she brushed a few strands of hair from her eyes. "I haven't a clue about any of that either. I didn't know we were in danger until the marriage proposal had been made," she shook her head, moving across the room towards him. "I guess it's useless to worry over things we don't have the answers to for now. I'm sure we'll get answers today," she sighed, looking up at Xevon.

While she doubted anyone would come to bother the newly weds, she knew they needed to get a move on with their day. "I guess we ought to go make our presence know," she said, her voice turning somewhat soft. She just prayed that there wouldn't be any jokes made or suggestive looks thrown their way. It was much too early.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 18, 2024 12:23 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tipped his head lightly. He had a feeling there wouldn't be too many looks or leering. It was... a wedding after all. Everyone knew what usually went down after a wedding. Usually, the newly weds went off for a week or so.

But, as the looming empire arrived, time was... of the essence. That whole galavanting off on an adventure would have to wait. He let out a weary noise, shaking his head. "Can't say I'm terribly hungry, if I'm honest." The nerves seemed to have a knack of killing an appetite.

Still, the prince extended his arm for Isadora out of ... habit. It was just habit. That's all.

"I suppose ... we'll see what they want for us to do."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 18, 2024 12:40 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora was simply always nervous; constantly feeling judged or talked about. It was something she'd never been able to help. She didn't like being looked at. If she had things her way, Isadora would be alone almost all of the time in order to find peace.

"I don't blame you. Too much going on to want to eat," she sighed, looking at the arm he'd offered her. The princess slid her arm into his, her hand resting gently against him. She was slowly getting used to constantly taking his arm. It would become habit or second nature for her before long.

"There's really no telling," she hummed, starting towards the door so that they could leave their room. The halls outside had been decently quiet, the occasional patter of servants passing outside door the only sound. It was still early, but she'd be surprised if there wasn't something already planned for the couple.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 18, 2024 12:45 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tipped his head again, looking down at her arm in his. Someday, this might be far more comfortable. But that was probably a long ways off--especially for him. Heaven forbid... that.

His eyes flickered with unease before he looked upward again, toward the ornate doorway that separated them from the rest of the castle eyes.

"No, there really isn't any telling while we stand here at least," Xevon murmured under his breath and started forward instead. His hand lifted outward, pushing the large doors open. The brisk morning air greeted him in a refreshing breeze that tousled his hair as the doors swung open.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 18, 2024 12:54 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora had caught the tail end of his mutter, giving a slightly sharp side eye. It was too early to start fighting as well, so she just hushed and moved with him. The air that met them elicited a small shiver from the girl, who seemed always to be cold even in warmer weather.

As the pair began walking down the corridor, she glanced over at Xevon. "No party goer in sight yet. Perhaps the party didn't go on as long as we thought it would," she said, attempting to break the awkward silence that had fell between them. She'd slept to hard to be woken by the sound of partying, so there was no way for her to know for sure if their suspicions had been correct.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 18, 2024 12:52 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon glanced upward down the corridor, his hazel eyes scanning the different people that scurried about. Servants, cleaners, maids, knights, the lot--but the observation of the princess at his arm was more or less correct.

"Perhaps they all tossed them out as soon as we left," Xevon mused with a short noise, almost a laugh. "I wouldn't be surprised and, honestly, couldn't blame them. After all, they have to deal with us... reluctantly dealing with each other," his tone lifted, theatrical and loose as he rolled his eyes.

"Besides, it isn't like a party can really last forever," Xevon added after a moment. "Everyone gets tired after a bit."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us