Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-
 kycantina
05:27:22 ky but it's spooky
Cae, aw thank you <3 I've thought about bringing him back once he eventually goes but there's other customs in my backlog that deserve to exist too, we shall see :))

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 08:37 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Andrea blushed as she heard him mention more kissing. Andrea took Mark's hand and stood up. She pushed in her chair but felt his lips on her hand as he kissed it and Andrea's thoughts began to run wild.
"I am also glad we're together. I love you too," Andrea replied as they walked out of the cafe.
Andrea loved being with Mark and knew they had shooting tomorrow, but she just wanted to stay with him all the time. Andrea knew she would do anything for him with no questions asked as she loved him and he loved her back.
"What do we have to talk about?" Andrea asked as she looked at him and smiled happily as they walked.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 09:07 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "maybe what our plans for the future are going to be. I already know that my future has you in it." He was staying by her side as he was hoping they would be together as he was wanting to be with Andrea as he felt connected to her. Mark said "if you want, you can work with me full time. But, I will give you time to think about it if you want." He was not sure what she was going to say as he was walking by her side. Mark was not caring who saw it as he was happy to be with Andrea.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 09:21 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I was going to college for acting anyways, so I wouldn't miss it. Plus I got there practically for free, so there would be no money lost if I left. I like the idea of working with you full time and spending my future with you and no one else. I'm yours and yours only. I love you, Mark," Andrea explained as they got to his place and went in.
"Wow. It's lovely in here," Andrea said as she took a look around.
Then without thinking Andrea turned to Mark and kissed him softly but also passionately, moaning slightly as she did it.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 09:46 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "you can move in here with me if you want." He look at her face as he was not sure what was going to happen next. Mark kissed her back and he picked her up as he was not sure what was going to happen next. Mark was hoping that she would be happy to be with spending time with him. Mark ask "do you want to stay here with me Andrea? I will give you whatever you want." He kissed her back and he refused to let her go. Mark wanted her to be happy.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 10:01 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I would love to stay here with you. It's a lovely home. Very modern, lots of room and space. Nice view from outside. It's perfect," Andrea answered after pulling back to answer him.
Andrea smiled as he had picked her up and was willing to do whatever he wanted. "What would you like to do?" Andrea asked Mark, looking at him with caringness and happiness.
Andrea wrapped her arms around his neck gently as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips before looking at him again, unsure of what he wanted.
Meanwhile, Sadie had woken up and saw Lawrence was still asleep. She went out into the kitchen and made them both breakfast and she brought it in to him.
"Good morning, sleepyhead," Sadie said as she gave his forehead a kiss to wake him up.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 24, 2023 10:42 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark look at her and he said "I want to spend time with you Andrea. I want to spend time with you. You are so amazing and beautiful." He look at her as he was not sure what was going to happen next but he was not caring what was going to happen next as he looking at her and he was not wanting to put her down at all. Mark said "thank you."

Lawrence woke up when he heard Sadie and he said "morning beautiful." He was happy to see her. Lawrence knew that he would do anything to keep her happy and he was looking at her. Lawrence kisses her cheek and he felt happy.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 09:05 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"There's no need to thank me. I love you and I'd do anything for you. I want to spend time with you too. Here, why don't we talk in your bedroom to give ourselves privacy? That way we can do some more kissing too. I don't want that to stop," Andrea explained to Mark.
She was so happy to be with him that she wouldn't change it for the world. Andrea got down and took his hand as she led him to his bedroom and closed the door behind them.
"Now we have perfect privacy. People could probably see us from our there, but in here, it's just us," Andrea said while looking at him, taking off his hat and sunglasses to see his whole face.
Andrea smiled brightly as she saw just how handsome he was and nothing would ever change that.
"Here, I brought you some breakfast. I wasn't sure what you liked so I made pancakes with chocolate chips," Sadie said to Lawrence as she set down his food on a trap next to his bed.
Sadie smiled at him as she was happy to be with him and would make sure things are perfect.
"I called my father today and he would like you to go to his office today to figure out what you want to do there. This way, you get to stay here, and I get to clean your cabin and make it look special. Is that okay?" Sadie explained to Lawrence as she sat down next to him with her food, making sure that she didn't make a mess as she ate quietly.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 10:34 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark was staying close to Andrea as he had followed her to the the bedroom. Mark look at her and he said "You are so beautiful Andrea." He kissed her hand as he was happy to see her without the glasses. Mark was feeling love for her as he was wanting to do anything for her.

Lawrence said "okay. You will just have to tell me where he works since I am not sure where his building is or anything like that." He was thankful and he added "thank you for helping me get a job." He knew that he would do anything for her. Lawrence look at her.

(Sorry it's short.)

Edited at November 25, 2023 10:34 AM by Werewolf
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 10:53 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"Thank you. You are quite handsome yourself. Now, we should finish what we started. Or would you rather just talk?" Andrea explained as she looked at him, unsure of what he wanted to do.
Andrea wanted him to be happy and was willing to do anything for things to be perfect with each other. Andrea looked at him with eyes full of love and kindness. Andrea wanted to do so many things with Mark, but kept her cool as she sat down on the bed, biting her lower lip slightly.
Sadie nodded as she wrote down her father's office address and gave it to him. "My father said that you can go whenever you want, but he does have a lunch break at 12:30, so he won't be in then for the hour. Morning would probably work best, in my opinion, so he can get you started as soon as possible."
Sadie looked at Lawrence as she explained that to him. She wanted things to look and be perfect and was willing to clean and spiffy things up around the cabin so he can come home and relax.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 11:24 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "let's finish what we started." He was wanting to do everything with Andrea. Mark wanted her to be happy and he felt happy around her. Mark kissed her as he was not sure what was going on but he didn't care as he was in love with Andrea. Mark look at her as he was not sure what she wanted to do next.

Lawrence said " alright. I will probably get dress and than go to his building. Thank you Sadie." He kissed her cheek as he was wanting to give her the best life that he could give her. Lawrence wanted Sadie to everything that she wanted in life and he was willing to give it to her. Lawrence was unsure if Sadie would want him to give her everything but he was willing to do it.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us