Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…
 Salem
12:37:47 Rumi
-WP Click-
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:37:42 Bau
Sheo

Any with the '<3' after their name lmao
 Pain Meds
12:36:51 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
Which Child are you working on?
 Luna🌕
12:36:43 Silver (She/her)
Yay, I got my dye!!!
 Pain Meds
12:35:36 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Broken@ good to see you
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:35:32 Bau
Sheo

Oh yeah understandable heh,
 Pain Meds
12:34:54 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Sweet@
lol not a bad thing. just harder to find the wolf you are needing CP on lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:34:17 Bau
Sheo

Shh, you see nothing haha, I've been grinding
 Ghost Queen
12:34:11 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I am being a customs so I might have spare apples to fix it if it stuffs up
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:33:53 Bau
Sheo*
dang- my bad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 12:09 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora had hoped to wake up and discover that it had all been a dream or a cruel joke, but she knew it wouldn't happen like that. This was to be her life for the rest of her days. To be in a loveless marriage with a man who loathed her as much as she did he. Oh what a lovely life indeed..

Eventually after what felt like hours of sleeplessness, Isadora finally drifted into sleep. She definitely needed it, which could be confirmed by how deep of a sleep she'd entered. She was a mostly silent sleeper, only shifting every so often. It was as if she'd unconsciously sought out the warmth and closeness of the extra body. She had never been a clingy person, so she wouldn't have thought herself to be a cuddler
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 12:24 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The young man hardly was conscious enough to even bother with moving much. He slept like a log in a forest. Unmoving. His chest rose and fell occasionally, but other than that? Nothing. Not a single movement.

He didn't stir at all when she reached out, curled around his back. The extra warmth, in the slight chill of the night, seemed... like a slight blessing. If that could really be. But at the very least, Xevon was grateful that the sleep he did get... was dreamless.

He didn't want to even try and make sense of his dreams. None of them were terrifying or bad or what not. But they definitely didn't make sense most of the time.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 12:31 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadoras movements stopped as she'd came to rest gently against his back, her chest rising and falling in unison with his. Perhaps it was the warmth or the sheer comfort that had been provided that finally caused her to settle, but either way the sleep that came after was exactly what the woman had needed.

Her sleep was full of dreams, nothing of which she'd be able to make sense of come morning. She'd much rather a pointless dream that left her confused rather than one that put stress on her mind.

As morning finally came, streams of soft light peaked through the window. Isadora still laid cuddled close to Xevon, her face tucked somewhat into the bed as she slept, blissfully unaware of the way her body had betrayed her emotions.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 11:42 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon, perhaps because he was facing the window itself, was the first to really drag himself from sleep. The sunlight poking through the window that reached out and touched his consciousness to pull it to the realm of awake.

Reluctantly.

The prince let out a slow breath, reminding himself where he had ended up. Well, he hadn't moved much, usually didn't. But, as he slowly stretched his mind to his surroundings, the warmth of another person finally clicked in his brain. So he hadn't moved. But she had.

His heart leapt into his throat, concern and uncertainty rising in his chest. What was he supposed to do?

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 12:43 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Isadora had slept quite good, but as the light steadily streamed, she slowly began to stir. She hadn't even registered the presence of another body until she'd went to stretch, her hand brushing against his skin lightly.

A sharp, quiet gasp exited her lips as she came to realize what she'd done. She could feel her face flush bright red as she lifted her head, wondering if he was awake to know. Surely he'd give her seven kinds of hell for moving to cuddle when he hadn't moved an inch.

Isadora quietly scooted away, sitting up on the edge of her side of the bed. How could she have been so comfortable that her unconscious mind allowed her to cuddle with the very person she'd wished to distance herself from. She ran a hand through her mass of curls, glancing back to the man behind her. How embarrassing...

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 05:16 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon shook his head lightly, exhaling slowly as he finally sat up. She scooted away like he was on fire--none the less he was at least somewhat comforted by the act she hadn't meant to do it... consciously. But either way, at least he had some space to recoup his thoughts.

After a moment or two he finally exhaled. Don't let her see that it got to you. His hand lifted to brush through his hair, glanced back with his hazel eyes and flashed her a slightly teasing smile.

"Couldn't get enough by just dancing, eh?" He finally jeered back and stood up, stretching out--if just to be an absolute pest.

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 05:44 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
If they hadn't been red enough before, the color that bit at her cheeks grew even more furiously red at his comment. "I-I," she stuttered, her bare feet meeting with the floor as she stood and faced him sheepishly. "I didn't mean to by any means," she replied, her hands on her hips as she regained her composure. He just had to have been awake, didn't he?
Better yet, how long had he been awake? She doubted he would have remained in bed for her sake, so it couldn't have been very long. "Have you any ideas for what is planned today?" She asked, trying to put her mind else where so she'd stop her blushing. She moved across the room to the closet, picking out a gown to wear for the day.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 05:49 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon's chest lifted with bubbling laugher as the red in her cheeks grew from rose to tomato. That was a color and a look that he relished just slightly. Perhaps even selfishly. Oh he enjoyed the way that looked and the feeling it gave him. He wanted this--this was what he wanted. Not... whatever happened last night.

But, before he could rib the princess further, she spoke and questioned about the plans of the day ahead of them. Xevon shook his head lightly.

"If I was told, I either forgot it or didn't think it was important," Xevon finally said. "But I don't think I was told. At least, I don't remember being told at all."

Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 06:01 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora hummed in response, slipping into a silk turquoise gown before emerging from the closet. Her face still held faint hints of red, which seemed to grow every time she tried to meet his eyes. "Now that the wedding is over, I just don't know what to expect. I wasn't told anything either," she sighed, crossing the room to sit at the vanity.

Her hair was messy, yet still effortlessly beautiful. She worked on brushing out her curls before tying some of her hair back with a matching turquoise ribbon. "That was the best sleep I've had in ages," she muttered, more to herself than anything. Whether or not she could credit that to what had happened was a mystery to her, but she was glad to have slept well for once.
Vah x Midnight RomanceMarch 17, 2024 11:06 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The young man moved back to the other side of the room, digging through the closet. Per usual, his clothing was relatively on the dark casual side. It wasn't very vibrant or as white as the day before. Oh he loathed wearing white.

Still, he stepped back out, adjusting his cotton tunic for a moment before looking up toward her. The turquoise helped her green eyes jump out and accented her auburn hair quite wonderfully. If he did say so himself... just not out loud.

"I can't say I know either. I imagine it'll be battle plans, strategies and all that boring royal stuff," Xevon added, adjusting his belt. "Y'know, that stuff."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us